All Comments on 'The Donor'

by TyLaF

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
reader1000reader1000almost 7 years ago
Different.

But nice. Well written. Decent character development for such a short piece. It felt genuine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
See where this goes

Nicely written. some character development. I am interested in seeing where this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Job

I'd like to see where this goes? Right now the possibilities are numerous....

mammoetmammoetalmost 7 years ago
great story

i hope it goes on.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Cute And Sweet

If you liked this one, and would like another story on this theme, see "A Great Way to Get Kids" by Imhapless. No turkey baster needed! ;-)

NateBiDudeNateBiDudealmost 7 years ago
Really enjoyed this

Very sweet and erotic. I have an impregnation fetish and this hit all the right spots.

barepussloverbarepussloveralmost 7 years ago
Loved It!

Well developed and written. Need followups or more along tis story line. Need to procreate now! :-)

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 7 years ago
Very, very unlikely

Being related to a woman who is a lesbian and has been married to another for some years I have gotten to know several other lesbian women. My relation and her partner have adopted a child and several of their friends have done likewise. Another good friend of thiers decided to bear a child herself and elected to decide on a sperm doner and become artificially inseminated. The process went well and they had a child. The couople wanted another child and they went to the same sperm doner and she had another child with the same father. From what I hear from this community it is way out of line for the mother-to-be be impregnated by the sperm doner by having sex with him. Nice dream, but really not remotely likely. Especially to have the partner have sex with him also. Nice fantasy, but it doesn't happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Only An Adolescent Boy

Would think having sex is how this is done.

Sorry, but "had sex to donate sperm and voila fireworks!" is contrived, tired, and unimaginative.Maybe build some bi-curious plot if this is what you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Really erotic story. Great characterization and attention to details. Keep up the great work. Baby making, cumming into pussy, is so hot. I will definitely read the rest of your stories.

I am a young, bisexual man, very passionate and creative. I find pregnant woman to be beautiful and seductive, and a mere thought of spreading my seed fills me with arousal. If you'd like to exchange stories or story ideas, or chat, exchange photographs, please email me at

tralala98@gmx.com

Privacy and respect guaranteed. But if you are not interested, that is OK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The premise and the initial characterization show promise, but the pacing is too rushed and the relationship/interaction between the characters need more development.

FaithfulToWifeFaithfulToWifeabout 1 year ago

We need second part where Brit is paying for the kid for next 18 years with no visitation rights. Seriously how is a one off hookup in the Romance section

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous