The Double Date That Didn't End Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,664 Followers

"Yeah. Hell of an anniversary present to give each other, huh?"

We both laughed nervously. Then Shane took my hands in his and whispered, "Seriously though, let's say this is our present to one another."

"Having sex with other people?"

"I know, it's not exactly normal. But look at it this way: If we're really going to go through with this, shouldn't it be something that we give to each other?"

"That's quite a generous gift."

"Yeah, from you, too."

"I guess we must really love each other, giving such thoughtful presents."

He smiled when I said that.

"So," I smiled back, "does that mean we have to wait until midnight? Before we unwrap our presents?"

"Exactly," he grinned, glancing at the clock. "Which gives us exactly nine hours and fourteen minutes to get Connor and Tracy so goddamn horny, they're begging us for it."

"Ooh, we get to tease them first. I like it!"

With that in mind, I walked over to my suitcase and retrieved a lacy black bra.

"I wouldn't go with black lace," Shane called out.

"You don't think this bra looks good on me?"

"I think that bra looks amazing on you, honey—but I'm not Connor. The guy's a fitness nut, you should go for an athletic look."

I put an amused hand on my hip. "You're giving me tips on how to seduce your friend?"

He nodded, grinning.

As per Shane's suggestion, I discarded the black lingerie and wiggled into a skimpy pink sports bra and some stretchy running shorts that barely covered my butt. I completed the look by throwing my hair up into a high pony and putting on just enough makeup to look like I wasn't wearing any at all.

"Perfect!" Shane grinned. "And remember to keep giving him opportunities to check out your ass—Connor is obsessed with your ass."

He gave my butt a reassuring squeeze to make his point. I playfully escaped his grasp and retrieved the black silk pajamas I'd bought Shane for his birthday a few months earlier.

"Here, wear these. Tracy loves the feel of silk against her skin."

"In that case, I'll have to find some excuses to rub up against her."

"I'm sure you'll think of something," I laughed.

I gave my wonderful husband a big kiss on the mouth, and—holding hands—we descended the stairs to meet our friends for a MUCH-delayed breakfast.

********

SHANE

********

Ria's sporty outfit worked even better than I'd expected. When Connor saw my wife walking down the stairs towards him—her horny little nipples blatantly poking through the material of that sports bra—his jaw literally dropped open.

I could tell Ria liked what she saw, too. Connor had stretched a VERY tight blue tee shirt over his muscles, and his baggy basketball shorts did nothing to disguise the erection that had sprung up the moment he'd laid eyes on my wife's barely clothed body.

Not that I could blame the guy.

Just like Connor, I was also unabashedly sporting a major stiffy, though in all honesty it had less to do with Ria and more to do with the fact that Tracy still wasn't wearing a bra.

She'd changed into a pair of stretchy black yoga pants and a matching black camisole, with spaghetti straps and a scooped neckline designed to show off every bountiful millimeter of her cleavage.

Ria greeted Connor with a hug and a kiss under the mistletoe, deliberately letting her lips linger just a bit longer than he'd been expecting.

"Hey, get a room!" Tracy teased.

Ria smacked her playfully on the butt. "Speak for yourself, Trace. Who knows what would have happened if I hadn't walked in on you and Shane this morning?"

Connor raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Did I miss something?"

"Wait, seriously?" Ria laughed. "You didn't hear these two moaning in the bathroom?"

"Hey, I was OUT. Like, 'hybernating bear' out. After what Tracy here put me through last night, it's amazing I was able to wake up at all."

We all laughed.

Tracy gave him a reassuring peck in the cheek and whispered, "What happened is, our two friends here hung up way too much mistletoe around this cabin. A girl can't even brush her teeth without getting kissed!"

"Speaking of which," Ria helpfully gestured in my direction.

Tracy's face lit up like a Christmas tree and she skipped over to me, those fabulous tits bouncing with every step. I pulled her in for a kiss—

"Mmm!" she moaned in pleasant surprise, breaking our lip lock to playfully stroke her fingers along the sleeves of my pajama top. "This is silk!"

Then, purring like a cat, she leaned in for another red-hot kiss, rubbing her whole body against me.

Thank you, Ria.

With our good morning kisses out of the way, the four of us went about preparing some much-needed sustenance. But, despite our empty stomachs, Ria and I still made every effort to distract our two sexy friends while we scurried about in the cozy confines of the kitchen.

"Hey Connor?" Ria pouted, "Could you help me reach that bread on the top shelf of the pantry? I'm not quite tall enough."

If she'd really wanted to, she could have reached it on her tip-toes, but Connor was more than happy to be of assistance—walking up behind my wife and then blushing as she surreptitiously pushed her drum-tight, barely-covered ass backwards against his cock.

Speechless, he grabbed the loaf of sourdough and handed it to her, but Ria purposefully dropped it—

"Whoops!"

—Just so she'd have an excuse to bend over and pick it back up, giving my buddy a good, long eyeful at her butt in those running shorts.

While Connor was busy staring at my wife's ass, I sidled up behind Tracy and whispered, "Here, let me help you chop those vegetables. Try holding the knife more like this—"

I wrapped my arms around the girl's oh-so-curvaceous body, taking her hands in my own as I gently guided her actions on the cutting board. Each little slicing movement sent a firm jiggle through Tracy's bosom.

"You're really good with your hands," she teased.

"My pleasure," I answered, staring straight down her plunging neckline at those enormous, swaying breasts.

I hazarded a look at the clock and groaned. There were still eight and a half hours to go until midnight.

...

Playful as we'd been while preparing the food, everyone got oddly quiet when we actually sat down to eat it. An anxious silence hung over the table, none of us quite knowing what to say about what was obviously happening between the four of us.

Finally, I broke the ice by turning to Connor and Tracy and saying, "So, tell us what the hell happened after Ria and I left you two alone in the cabin yesterday. I mean, we wanted to get you guys back together and all, but we never figured we'd be successful after just one day!"

"We talked," Tracy said quietly.

Ria grinned. "Did this 'talk' involve sentences more complicated than the ones we heard last night? 'Oh Connor! Oh yes! Fuck me so hard!'"

Connor and Tracy just looked at one another and smiled.

"If you must know," Connor answered, "then yes, there were substantially more complicated sentences. We had a lot to talk about."

"So where do things stand?" I asked. "Are you guys officially back on?"

Connor took Tracy's hand in his and answered, "No."

Ria practically spat out her orange juice. "No?!" she shouted. "What the hell are you talking about? What about all that sex and passion—"

Tracy raised her hand to calm my wife down. "We aren't 'back on' because we were never really ever 'off.' No matter how hard we tried, we never stopped loving each other. Not even after a year. All that's changed is we finally made peace with the way things are. And we have you two to thank for it."

Tracy and Connor looked into each other's eyes and kissed, right there in front of us.

Then Connor turned to us and asked, "Any other questions?"

"Just one," Ria said. "When Shane and I got home last night, and you two perverts were all naked and going at it on the pool table—was that really an accident, or did you guys secretly want us to walk in on you having sex?"

"Totally accidental," Connor said. "We just got caught up in the moment and—"

Tracy cut him off: "Don't listen to this guy, he's full of it. As soon as my top came off, I specifically said, 'What if Shane and Ria walk in on us?' And Connor here was all, 'Fuck it, I hope they do. It'll be so hot!'"

"Hey, you weren't exactly arguing with me!" Connor shot back.

"Because by that point you'd already put my tits in your mouth! How was I supposed to think straight with THAT going on?"

The mental image caused my erection to twitch impatiently.

"I knew it!" Ria laughed. "You two planned the whole thing!"

"Hey, not the whole thing!" Tracy blushed. "We're not the ones who ran upstairs and started screaming out the other couples' names!"

"Can you blame us?" I laughed, "You two were putting on quite the show."

"And if I remember correctly," Ria added, "you guys waited all of fifteen seconds before you both started doing exactly the same thing!"

"Yeah, good times," Connor smiled.

"What a night," Tracy agreed. "Every muscle in my body is sore."

"Mine too," Ria laughed.

I looked conspiringly across the table at my wife. "Well," I said, "Since we've all got such sore mucles, what do you guys say we heat up that cedar sauna?"

********

RIA

********

There was no mistaking the "I've got something up my sleeve" look Shane gave me when he suggested we all try out the sauna, and though I could only guess what he was thinking, the sheer fact that he had some sort of naughty agenda in mind sent an erotic shiver down my spine.

Connor and Tracy ran upstairs to grab bathrobes for us all while Shane and I turned on the heat.

When they were safely out of earshot, I turned to Shane and asked:

"Okay, what's the plan?"

Shane said nothing, he just grabbed the fabric of my sports bra and pulled it over my head. Surprised, I reflexively covered my bare breasts with my hands—giving my husband ample opportunity to yank my running shorts down to my ankles.

"What are you doing?" I whispered, feeling a ribbon of excitement unfolding inside my tummy.

Shane knelt down on the floor and delicately licked my bare pussy—

"Aah!" I sucked in a surprised lungful of air. Pleased with himself, Shane stood back up and matter-of-factly stripped off his own clothes, leaving us both stark naked. His burning hot erection brushed against my navel.

"Are we gonna have them walk in on us already naked?" I asked.

"Not just naked," Shane grinned, sliding open the sauna door and stepping inside. "Fucking."

Oh my god...

Shane sat down on the bench inside and gestured for me to straddle his cock.

I gulped. A wave of heated air hit the inside of my nostrils, and the sweet smell of cedar mixed with the overpowering scent of my own arousal.

Shane cocked a devious eyebrow in my direction. "What do you say? A little payback for what they did to us last night?"

On shaking legs, I followed my husband into the sauna and carefully maneuvered my smooth, wet pussy over the head of his penis. But before I could sink down, Shane grabbed my hips and twisted me around, to face the sauna door.

"I want you to see their faces," he whispered.

Then he slowly pressed down on my hips and filled me with that beautiful, hard cock.

"Mmm!" I moaned, clenching my cunt around his shaft.

"Yeah..." Shane growled, reaching around to paw at my tits while I rode him, reverse-cowgirl.

My eyes locked onto the sauna door. Any second now, Connor and Tracy were gonna open that door and see us like this—writhing, bouncing, moaning. Our skin, dew-dropped with perspiration. Any second now. Any—

The door slid open.

"Whoa," Connor said simply, drinking in the sight of my sweaty, naked body being thoroughly fucked. Beside him, Tracy's already-enormous green eyes looked just about ready to pop out of their sockets.

"What are you guys waiting for?" Shane panted, dropping a hand to strum my clit. "Come in! You're letting out all the hot air."

Silently, they padded inside and sat down on the bench across from us. Connor unconsciously squeezed the material of his bathrobe in a white-knuckled grip of death. Tracy bit down on her lower lip, holding back a nervous fit of the giggles.

For a moment, I froze, paralyzed by a sudden fit of self-consciousness as I felt their eyes on me...

Then I thought, fuck it, and rode my husband like my life depended on it.

I couldn't believe how liberating it was, screwing Shane right there in front of them. It was exciting and naughty and slutty as hell, and yet somehow it just felt RIGHT. Like it was something we all should have done a long time ago. Sharing this intimate moment with our two best friends in the world felt really, really good.

And so did Shane's fingers, rubbing back and forth across my slippery clit.

My head spun, overwhelmed by both the oppressive heat outside my body and the cresting pleasure building within.

I took another look at Tracy, watching her smooth, sexy legs squirming excitedly as she watched the show. I looked over at Connor, his gaze locked onto where my husband was lewdly pounding his cock up into my sopping pussy. I watched them, watching us—silently praying that they would both just lose control and join in, stripping off their bathrobes and enveloping me in an ecstatic four-way of kisses and bodies.

But alas, it was not to be. The two of them just continued to sit there, silently transfixed by the show we were putting on.

Well, foursome or no foursome, Shane's cock was definitely doing the trick, and I was quickly passing the point of no return.

"Yes! Yes! Oh my god!"

My throat burned from gasping up desperate lungfuls of heated sauna air, and a rolling orgasm pushed through my body—starting in my tummy, then pushing outwards until I swore that my every nerve was humming with pleasure.

"Aaahhh!!!"

I lost it, screaming and moaning. Honey poured out of me—liberally coating Shane's balls in the process.

When I finally calmed back down, I realized that Shane was still rock hard inside of me.

"Baby, you didn't come?" I moaned.

Shane shook his head, gasping for breath. He whispered in my ear: "Not just yet. I'm still saving that for what happens after midnight."

His gaze was pointedly fixed on Tracy when he said it. My pussy spasmed one last time.

Both of our friends looked like they'd stopped breathing altogether, they were so turned on. Tracy finally managed to croak out, "You guys are so fucking sexy! Oh my god! That was insane! I'm seriously like the horniest I've ever been."

"Yeah, no kidding," Connor nodded.

I delicately climbed off of Shane, continuing to slowly stroke his slick erection for our friends' voyeuristic benefit.

"Payback for last night," I smirked.

Tracy just shook her head in amusement. "If we looked half that sexy last night, then no wonder you guys ran upstairs and started screaming our names."

As she said it, I noticed Tracy couldn't tear her eyes off of my husband's penis.

********

SHANE

********

"You like what you see, Tracy?" Ria teased, giving my exposed cock an extra little squeeze for emphasis.

Caught, Tracy blushed and glanced awkwardly over at Connor, but he just smiled. "Hey, go ahead and look. I know I'm enjoying the view of Ria over there."

He draped a reassuring arm around Tracy, the gesture sliding her robe down off her shoulders, exposing the tops of her glistening breasts.

She was preposterously sexy: cheeks flushed with arousal, tits practically spilling out of her bathrobe, long, wet hair clinging to the shape of her curves. The girl's wide green eyes were fixated on my cock.

Connor absent-mindedly started kneading her exposed shoulders.

"Mmm, that feels good," Tracy purred. "I could totally go for a massage right now."

"Me too, me too," Ria grinned, turning her beautiful naked back to me.

For the next few minutes, Connor and I silently enjoyed rubbing our women's backs, necks, and shoulders while they cooed with pleasure.

I kept a close eye on Tracy's robe, watching with bated breath as Connor's massage gradually loosened it—more and more every minute—revealing a torturous display beautiful smooth skin.

Eventually, the belt loosened so much that Tracy's robe all but fell off her body, held up only by the angle of her arms and the slope of her bosom. Her nipples were still covered, but every glorious inch of skin between them was exposed—including about 90% of her truly epic breasts.

"Okay, now it's the guys' turn!" Tracy said at last.

Ria nodded, "Yeah! And since they were so chivalrous about letting us have our massages first—I say we give them both a special treat."

My cock stirred.

"What sort of treat?" Connor asked.

Ria was beaming. "How would you boys like it if Tracy and I traded places to give you your massages?"

We both agreed that we'd like it just fine.

Since we were all starting to get light-headed from the heat of the sauna, I suggested that we relocate to the living room, where Connor and I could stretch out on the twin sofas to enjoy full-body rubdowns from the girls.

"Full-body rubdowns, huh?" Tracy teased. "I wonder what's on HIS mind."

"What's to wonder?" I quipped.

Two minutes later, Connor and I were lying comfortably on our stomachs, waiting while the women ran upstairs to fetch some massage oil. I turned to my buddy and waived a disapproving finger at him. "Hey, how do you expect my wife to give you a proper back rub while you're wearing that stupid bathrobe?"

"You're sure?" he asked.

"Merry Christmas," I grinned, then I turned away as Connor started stripping down. While I had zero desire to see the guy naked, I knew Ria would be delighted with the view.

A moment later, the women came bouncing back down the stairs holding the two bottles of massage oil Ria and I had brought for the trip. They took one look at me and Connor—both of us lying nude on our respective sofas—and let out a pair of wolf-whistles for our benefit.

"Rowr! This is gonna be fun," Tracy cheered.

As Ria approached Connor, I distinctly heard her whisper, "Mmm, I've been waiting a whole year for another chance to get my hands on those muscles."

Tracy, still dressed in her infernally skimpy bathrobe, climbed up on top of me, her knees resting on either side of my hips. Warm, coconut-scented oil dripped down my body, all the way from my neck into the crack of my ass. I looked over at the other couch and watched as Ria straddled Connor's back, eagerly rubbing oil into his muscles.

"Shh, close your eyes, give them their privacy," Tracy whispered, gently turning my head to face the other direction. "And they'll give us ours."

I closed my eyes, luxuriated in the feel of Tracy's slender fingers caressing my bare skin, and forced myself to forget that Ria and Connor were even there.

There was nothing overtly erotic about Tracy's massage technique, but I was already so insanely aroused that her every touch felt like a red-hot ingot stroking across my oiled skin, kneading the tension from my exhausted muscles.

From my position lying face down on the sofa, I couldn't actually see what was happening, but I felt Tracy's weight shift, and an instant later I heard the whoosh of fabric as her bathrobe dropped to the floor at my side.

Meaning the big-breasted girl currently straddling me was totally naked.

As her massage moved lower down my body, Tracy scooted herself back, and I distinctly felt the hot, gushing wetness of her cunt lips as they brushed across my lower back, over the curve of my ass, and finally came to a stop resting on my leg.

Her hands moved lower as well—daringly—to gently squeeze the tops of my buttocks. I really wished she would just lose control and start groping me already, but Tracy hesitated to go any further, perhaps nervous about getting too friendly with my body while my wife was right there in the room with us.

bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,664 Followers