The Double Date That Didn't End Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,664 Followers

"But everything else is okay?"

I nodded. "You just... can't fuck him."

"Fine. But I can fuck you."

********

SHANE

********

"Dude! What is going on?" Connor growled.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, all day you and Ria have been acting like—like—"

"Like what?"

"Forget it, I don't wanna jinx it," he laughed.

The girls had asked us to give them "a few minutes" while they filled the bath, but Connor and I were both starting to get pretty restless. We paced anxiously, our nudity covered up by the discarded bathrobes.

Upstairs, Ria finally called out, "Okay fellas, come on up and get your free show!"

Connor and I exchanged a quick look, then we broke the sound barrier getting up those stairs.

As I approached the half open bathroom door, I distinctly heard three things:

The faint sound of gently splashing water,

The mixed moaning of two beautiful naked women,

And my own heart, pounding like a jackhammer at my ribcage.

Connor eagerly pushed open the door and we both lit up like little kids on Christmas morning.

The women had turned off the lights, and left the bathroom illuminated by a few carefully-placed candles—casting a surreal, flickering glow on the action. The whirlpool bathtub overflowed with a mountain of bubbles. And Ria—my exotic, supermodel wife—was perched on the rim of the tub, her long, dark hair soaked with bath water and clinging to the perky curve of her tits.

She moaned and groaned, her chest rising and falling with heavy breaths as Tracy—

Woah. Tracy was licking my wife's pussy.

The buxom bombshell knelt on the floor of the tub—her nude body hidden beneath all those foaming white bubbles—and penetrated Ria's cunt with her extended tongue. Ria clenched her thighs around Tracy's head and began frantically thrusting her hips—literally fucking the other girl's face in the candlelight.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It just didn't seem real, watching the two of them go at it like that. Connor and I approached wordlessly, both of us still wearing those silly bathrobes.

"Mmm," Tracy moaned, slurping one of Ria's slick cunt lips into her mouth. "Connor, baby, she tastes so good..."

"God damn," Connor shook his head in bewilderment. I think it's safe to say the guy had never been so horny before in his life.

Ria came abruptly—screaming and spasming and splashing water and bubbles all over the fucking place.

"You are really, really good at that," she sighed, sliding limply back into the bathtub beside Tracy. The two of them kissed, tongues probing each other's mouths. Their soft, soapy breasts squeezed together.

Tracy leaned backwards, thrusting her tits up out of the water, and my wife leaned in, brushing the bubble foam off her friend's bosom and tenderly licking those two rosy nipples to maximum firmness.

"Ahhh," Tracy moaned happily.

Ria met my eyes as an erect nipple plopped out from between her lips. She squeezed her friend's boobs together, creating a mountain of glistening cleavage for my viewing pleasure.

I just grunted with desire.

My incredible wife turned her attention back to Tracy, slowly tracing one hand down the girl's chest and across her navel—then under the water, until she was cupping that sinfully bald pussy against her palm.

"My husband dreams about fucking you," she whispered to Tracy.

"Oh!" Tracy moaned.

"He calls out your name during sex, all the time," Ria continued.

Tracy turned to face me, her mouth going slack.

"He wants to put his cock inside you so bad right now," Ria teased.

"Shane..." Tracy whimpered. She crooked a "come hither" finger in my direction.

I couldn't resist an invitation like that. I closed the last few feet of distance to the tub and held my breath in anticipation. As if in a trance, Tracy slowly teased open the knot of my bathrobe, until my fully-erect cock was out in the open and pointing right at her mouth.

Sensing what was about to happen, Ria beckoned Connor over, as well—and my buff buddy tossed aside his own bathrobe and stood naked in front of my wife. Both women spun around to face us, resting their soapy bosoms against the rim of the tub. Their eyes sparkled, excitedly looking back and forth from our faces to our cocks.

With shaking hands, Tracy reached out, grabbed hold of my hips, and whispered, "I've wanted to do this for so fucking long."

Then she pulled me forward and stuffed my cock in her mouth.

My vision blurred as Tracy's plump, sexy lips descended down my shaft. Unable to take the whole thing, she wrapped her soapy fingers around the base and started pumping—the motion sending ripples through her glistening cleavage.

"Mmm," she cooed, looking up at me with happy, hungry eyes.

She withdrew for a moment to catch her breath, and my vision returned to normal. Beside me, Connor was having some fun of his own, with Ria planting soft wet kisses all along his penis while she rubbed Tracy's clit beneath the water.

Tracy quickly recaptured my attention by sliding her tongue up beneath my balls and moaning like she'd just tasted the most delicious meal of her life. Then, without breaking eye-contact, she leaned forward and naughtily rubbed my swollen cockhead back and forth across her adorable girlish face.

Her breathing quickened. Drops of hot, steamy bath water dripped down from Tracy's breasts and splashed onto the tops of my feet. She took me in her mouth again—more deliberately this time—swallowing inch after blissful inch until her nose was buried in my pubic hair.

Below the surface of the water, Ria's wrist became a blur on Tracy's crotch.

Tracy slowly released my cock, holding suction the whole way. When only the tip remained inside her mouth, she twisted her head to make a lewd show of how my rigid penis was stretching out her cheek from the inside.

"Oh god, you guys..." Tracy whimpered, looking from me, to Ria, to Connor—totally overwhelmed by what was happening. "Oh god—oh GOD! Mmm!"

She came, moaning and groaning through the meat of my penis.

Somehow, I managed not to come—but my resolve was seriously waning. Much as I wanted to wait until midnight before I let myself go, I knew I had a few more minutes of this in me, at best.

Having finally recovered from her climax, Tracy turned to Ria and whispered, "I think the Shane need some cleaning up, too. Do you mind if I borrow him?"

Ria let Connor's cock slip out from between her lips and gave Tracy a wildly sexy kiss. My cock lurched at the sight.

"Just remember what we talked about," Ria teased.

"I know, I know. No fucking," Tracy whined.

She stood up to her full height, perfectly naked save for the playful frosting of bubble bath coating her body. I shook my head in disbelief—the girl looked too good to be true. Like she was a damn mirage, or something. She stepped out of the tub and pulled me in for a kiss—crushing the entirety of her warm, wet body against me. My cock pressed against her stomach and her fingernails grazed my back as our lips and tongues collided.

Then, with Ria and Connor both watching us, Tracy gently clutched my penis and led me into the big glass shower with her.

A second later, we were madly Frenching beneath the hot, steamy spray.

I'm usually a fairly gentle lover—tender and romantic, teasing and sensual—but at that moment something in me just snapped, and I assaulted Tracy's body with animal hunger. I squeezed her huge boobs, dropped my face to her cleavage, and greedily suckled her nipples.

"Oh yes—yes!" she shouted.

She squeezed out a dollop of soap into her hand and closed it around my shaft, frantically pumping.

"Shane, look," she moaned.

Tracy was pointing out through the fogged-up shower glass, where Connor and Ria were standing upright in the bathtub, grinding their naked bodies together. I groaned with a mixture of lust and jealousy as Connor spun my wife around and dropped to his knees, kissing her back as he went, until his face was pressed firmly against the cushion of Ria's firm buttocks.

********

RIA

********

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" I stammered, feeling Connor's tongue swirling across the naked globes of my ass. I leaned forward, supporting my weight against the rim of the tub and thrusting my rear right into my studly lover's face.

Inside the shower, I could clearly make out the foggy shapes of Shane and Tracy, groping and kissing like a couple of teenagers. Tracy turned to face me and Connor, wiggling her butt against my husband's cock while he reached around to fondle her breasts.

Suddenly, I felt Connor's teeth clamp down on my ass and I could no longer bear to sit by as a passive observer. I twirled around and pushed Connor into a seated position against the edge of the tub, then I straddled his muscular body—pressing my excited pussy against his chiseled abs.

Our lips brushed together for a teasing instant, and then Connor's tongue was in my mouth and his powerful arms were holding my body with no hope of escape. My sensitive nipples grazed back and forth against the musculature of his chest, sending bursts of pleasure shooting through my body.

I'd already come three times—from screwing Sane in the sauna, from Connor's massage on the sofa, and from Tracy's tongue just a few minutes earlier—so it wasn't likely to happen again just quite yet. But holy shit it felt good just being naked in that bathtub, making out with the figment of all my fantasies.

Besides, just because I probably wasn't going to come, didn't mean HE couldn't.

I scooted backwards, one inch at a time, until Connor's warm shaft was trapped snugly in the cleft of my ass. Gently, I clenched my buttocks around him—

"Ah!" he grunted.

I dropped my tongue to his chest, licking his nipples while my butt muscles squeezed and milked the guy's cock.

With an almost angry snarl of lust, Connor grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked my head back—until my wet, glistening breasts were pointed right at his face. He dove in, rubbing his face on my cleavage and stroking his tongue firmly across my engorged nipples.

I hazarded a glance over at the shower and groaned at the sight: Tracy's enormous bare boobs were pressed up against the glass door, her breath fogging the glass in front of her face. Shane stood behind her, watching me and Connor—grinding his dick against the meat of Tracy's ass.

Connor finally released my breasts from his mouth and I managed to catch a few desperate breaths to keep from fainting.

"I want to fuck you, Ria," he panted.

"I do to," I whimpered. "But we can't."

It felt so cruel, denying him when I knew full-well I would be granting Connor his wish later that night.

I spun around again—on all fours this time—filling Connor's field of vision with my firm ass and puffy wet pussy. I grabbed a bottle of soap and squirted it liberally across my buttocks and into the crack between them.

"Rub your cock on my ass," I panted. "Rub it on my ass until you come."

"Jesus, Ria. You're driving me crazy."

"Just do it."

I undulated my hips, waving my firm butt back and forth in front of his eyes.

Connor climbed to his knees, positioned his slick, soapy cock above my slick, soapy ass—then pressed the shaft down and rubbed it back and forth across my butt cheeks. He growled with pleasure.

It felt so deliciously naughty, especially with Shane and Tracy watching from the shower. Every nerve strand in my body was screaming for me to take Connor's big cock inside me; to steal some pleasure for myself amidst all this excitement. But I held firm and just luxuriated in the knowledge that Connor was living out a fantasy with my body.

It was time to finally let the poor guy have some relief.

I reached back and grabbed hold of my buttocks, spreading them invitingly for my lover. He lowered his shaft down into the crack of my ass and I squeezed it for him.

"Come on me, Connor," I moaned.

His eyes steeled with resolve and Connor started thrusting, gliding his burning hot erection across the slippery cleft of my ass.

"Oh, fuck yes..." he growled.

My breasts swung pendulously with every thrust of his hips, and I cried out in surprise as Connor's swinging balls clapped against the folds of my pussy.

"Mmm! Faster!" I moaned.

Connor grabbed hold of my swaying tits and squeezed. His angry cock glided frantically between my toned, smooth buttocks, and his balls slapped harder and harder against my cunt lips.

We both glanced up at Shane and Tracy, still going at it in the shower. Pawing at each other as they watched us. Shane had three fingers up Tracy's snatch and she was already moaning like a banshee.

Suddenly Connor's hand shot down from my chest and started rubbing my clit. Son of a bitch. I WAS going to come! I could already feel the fiery snake of pleasure coursing through my body.

"Oh, Connor!" I screamed.

"Ria! I can't—I'm gonna—"

"Come on me, Connor!" The pleasure took over for me, and my words became an incoherent mess. "Come all over me! Now! Now! Aah!!!"

With a roar, Connor erupted, his cock spasming between my clenching ass cheeks and his hot seed splashing down onto my slender bare back.

The sensation pushed me way over the edge and I climaxed, shaking so hard I had to brace myself against the edge of the tub to keep from falling over.

Connor immediately hugged my body against his, planting ecstatic kisses against my neck. My whole body shook and the world spun like I'd just downed eight shots of bourbon.

"Oh, Connor..." I whimpered.

********

SHANE

********

"Oh, Shane..." Tracy whimpered.

The combined stimulus of my fingers and the lewd sight of Connor blasting his semen all over my wife's back was too much for poor Tracy. Her cunt spasmed against my hand, and the flesh of her breasts wiped wide streaks across the fogged shower door.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

She suddenly spun back around to face me, eyes flashing. Our mouths crashed together once more—briefly—then Tracy tore herself away and grabbed the lavender body wash off the shelf.

"You asked me to give you a blowjob, and I did," she panted. "Now it's time I made good on my second promise."

She thrust the bottle of body wash into my hands—

"Soap up my tits," she commanded.

I grinned.

Tracy helpfully crossed her arms beneath her prodigious bosom, squeezing and lifting those spectacular melons to meet my gaze. I dribbled a liberal coating of soap onto her cleavage and then cast aside the bottle to free up both hands for some much-needed groping. I really took my time savoring Tracy's boobs—fondling, lifting, squeezing, caressing—making damn sure that every inch of soft nude skin was thoroughly coated with slippery soap.

She pushed me back until I was reclining against the wall, gave me one final kiss on the lips, then sunk to her knees so that her heavy tits were at the exact same height as my erection.

I heard Ria's voice call out: "Enjoy yourself, sweetie. You've earned it!"

"Oh, he will," Tracy promised.

She slowly swung her chest left to right, letting her swinging breasts slap against the side of my cock. My shaft travelled effortlessly along the slick curve of her cleavage, until I felt the thick bud of her nipple poking into me from beneath. Tracy gently grasped my penis and pressed it down into the flesh of her tit, tracing a single, super-sensitive nipple along the bottom of my rigid rod.

"Fuck yeah," I groaned.

Then she leaned forward—staring up at me with those wide green eyes—and wrapped the slippery warm pillows of her breasts around my desperate cock.

My hips went on auto-pilot, thrusting up into the snug channel of her cleavage. With each push, my cockhead speared into view beneath Tracy's smiling lips, then disappeared entirely when I withdrew. Her chest shook and bounced delightfully.

Tracy pressed her palms against the outsides of her breasts and squeezed them together, trapping me between. I shuddered from the incredible sensation. Her tits were pressed so tightly around my cock, I could actually feel her heart beating inside her chest.

"That f-feels amazing," I panted, my teeth chattering with desire.

Pleased with herself, Tracy cupped her breasts from beneath and slowly slid them up and down around my shaft. She squeezed and kneaded her own bouncing tits as she went, tugging at the nipples with her fingertips. All I could hear was the wet, soapy slapping of her heavy bosom crashing down onto my pelvis again and again.

I was going totally insane with pleasure. It was all too much. I'd been dreaming about fucking this woman's tits for three goddamn years.

My idle hands grew restless with Tracy doing all the work like that. Impatiently, I grabbed hold of her head and urged it down—until her open lips were in position to receive my cock at the peak of each thrust. Her tongue swirled around the sensitive tip.

"Tracy! I'm gonna—"

"Don't hold back," she moaned. "Not one drop. I want you to come ALL over me."

"Oh god—oh god!"

Her tits became a bouncing blur around my cock. Her mouth was a hot wet vacuum around the tip. My balls contracted, and I felt every muscle in my body suddenly seize up—

"Aahhh!!!"

I cried out, finally exploding in climax. Tracy caught the first blast in her mouth, but quickly leaned back to let spurt after spurt of my white-hot cum rain down across her adorable face and that endless expanse of cleavage.

I finally subsided, slumping exhausted against the wall.

"Ooh yeah," Tracy cooed, swirling her fingers through the mess on her chest. "So naughty."

In the bathtub, I spotted Ria and Connor snuggling up naked against each other, luxuriating in the aftermath.

"Did we all enjoy that?" Ria asked.

Everyone nodded, still in a daze of disbelief.

"That was amazing," Connor sighed.

"So amazing," I groaned.

Tracy gave my mercifully deflating cock a final squeeze between her sticky breasts.

"My pleasure," she giggled.

Ria stroked a finger across Connor's muscular chest. "Do you realize how overdue this night is?"

He just grunted in agreement and kissed my wife with his tongue.

Tracy stood back up, rubbing the circulation back into her knees. While Ria and Connor were busy kissing each other, she leaned in and whispered to me:

"Does it make you jealous, watching him with her? Or does it turn you on?"

"Both," I sighed.

Tracy nodded in agreement, washing my mess off her tits and face. She turned to me, serious:

"We're finally all gonna fuck tonight, aren't we? You and me? Ria and Connor? This whole day has just been one long seduction, leading up to the main event. Am I right?"

I didn't say anything, but I'm pretty sure she saw the answer she was looking for in my lustful, post-orgasmic eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED