The Double Date That Didn't End Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,664 Followers

Then she removed her hands from my ass and just sat there, shifting her weight awkwardly on my legs.

What had happened? Was something wrong?

I heard the sound of Tracy squirting more massage oil from the bottle, and then a second later I felt her hands on me again—my shoulders, this time—supporting herself as she slowly lowered her chest...

Then she pressed the full weight of those massive, oiled tits onto my bare back.

I GROWLED, my toes curling and my fists reflexively holding onto the sofa cushions for dear life. Pleased with my reaction, Tracy got playful—sliding her slippery melons up and down across my naked body.

I wasn't the only one enjoying Tracy's massage. Her nipples were thick and hard as eraser nubs dragging across my oiled skin. Below, her pussy rubbed absent-mindedly against my leg, dripping with arousal.

She spun around a full 180 degrees, scooted her naked ass until she was straddling my upper back, and promptly dropped her oiled chest back down again—now using her hands to squeeze and grope at my bare buttocks.

I was so horny, I wanted to scream. As amazing as it felt having Tracy's big, juicy breasts slipping and sliding all over my naked back, I hated how there was nothing I could actually do while lying on my stomach. I wanted to see my masseuse; wanted to hold her and kiss her and fuck her until we both passed out from exhaustion.

Then I heard Connor moan—loudly—and my curiosity overwhelmed any compunction I had about spying on him with my wife.

I opened my eyes and spun my head around to see what was happening on the opposite couch.

********

RIA

********

I can't tell you how great it felt giving Connor that massage—and the fact that I was naked while doing it just made the whole situation crackle with naughtiness. His body-builder physique felt SO good in my hands.

I went slowly, carefully exploring the shape of each and every one of the guy's well-defined muscles. His sheer, raw sex appeal was ridiculous—a man with a face as cute as Connor's shouldn't also be allowed to have such an amazing body.

But equally sexy was the way he responded to my touch. His breathing grew heavy and excited, and beneath me his hips started shaking uncontrollably, instinctively getting ready to fuck.

After a few minutes spent groping at his back, shoulders, and arms, I finally decided to treat myself to a more intimate region. It had been a full year since I'd groped Connor's naked ass, and as much as that memory was forever burned into my psyche, it also felt strangely unreal; almost like the whole thing had just been a very vivid, very sexy dream.

I meant to take it slow and tease the guy, but I couldn't help myself. The closer my hands got to that nice firm butt, the faster I went. Then, just as I was about to get my hands on the prize, I heard Shane start groaning on the other couch.

I turned to see what the big deal was, and gasped at the sight:

Tracy was rubbing her naked tits all over my husband's body.

It wasn't exactly much of a massage, but Shane obviously wasn't complaining. No wonder he was making all that noise!

Tracy caught me staring and blushed, her wide eyes silently asking, is this okay?

I winked at the girl, and answered her question by finally giving Connor's gorgeous butt a full-on grope. He reflexively lifted his hips up off the couch in response, exposing his smooth-shaven balls and that impressively hard cock.

Speaking if things I wanted to get my hands on...

I pressed my fingertips into Connor's inner thigh muscles and slid them upwards, teasing, right to the apex of his crotch. Then I did it again, and again—massaging the most sensitive spot on his body without ever quite making contact with his genitals.

Tracy saw what I was doing—where I was heading—and she bit her plump lower lip in anticipation. She mouthed the words: "Go for it."

So I did.

I snuck a hand up beneath Connor's body and cupped his balls, feeling the weight of them on my palm.

"Mmm!" he moaned, and out of the corner of my eye I saw Shane turn his head around to check out the action. His eyes bulged at the sight of my hand stroking his best friend's crotch.

Tracy's reaction was even more extreme. The girl went completely wild, smearing the flesh of her tits all over my husband's body. She even dropped her mouth right down to his lean, well-formed butt and took an exaggerated nibble out of one of his ass cheeks.

Poor Shane was practically spasming, he was so excited. I almost felt bad, knowing how desperately his body was screaming at him to just start humping away at the sofa cushions until he came.

"Okay, hold up everybody!" I called out. "Time to switch again. Now it's me and Tracy's turn on the sofas."

I reluctantly took my hand off Connor's balls.

"Aww," he joked. "Just when it was getting good."

Shane, on the other hand, seemed grateful for the reprieve. My guess is he'd been seconds away from ejaculating all over his boss's sofa.

Connor climbed to his feet, and he and I just stood there for a moment, silently drinking in the sight of each other's naked bodies. The guy towered above me: a full foot taller and probably close to a hundred pounds heavier with all that muscle weight. What is it about muscles that gets us girls so excited, anyway?

His body was completely smooth shaven, showing off every defined line of his physique in its full, statuesque glory. And his cock...

VERY nice. Firm and thick, the head blushing with excitement. I could only imagine how that big boy would taste inside my mouth. His eyes travelled hungrily up and down my naked body.

I glanced to the other sofa, where Shane and Tracy were likewise getting a good, up-close look at one another in the buff. Thanks to all the massage oil she'd rubbed on her boobs, Tracy smelled like a coconut dessert. I doubt there was a force on Earth that could have persuaded Shane to take his eyes off the sight of those huge, glistening tits. Hell, I'm straight (or at least, mostly straight) and even I was tempted to hop over there and give that girl a good grope. There's just something primal about a beautiful naked woman that I think everyone can appreciate, don't you?

Tracy was enjoying the view every bit as much as Shane. Her wide green eyes scoped out my husband's exquisitely curved penis, and she shivered as a few drops of her own nectar dribbled down her inner thigh, tickling the skin.

Nobody said a word. No clever jokes to break the tension. We all just stared at one another and reminded ourselves to breathe.

Connor finally broke the spell. "Get on the couch," he commanded. I obeyed, sprawling out face down on the cushions, teasingly rocking my bare ass back and forth for his benefit.

My masseuse clearly had no intention of giving me a real massage. He wasn't even gonna fake it for a moment. The second I laid down on that sofa, Connor's strong hands went right for my naked butt—cupping, squeezing, caressing.

He wasn't exactly a gentleman, but then, I didn't want him to be.

Next to us, Tracy quickly laid out her bathrobe across the sofa, to protect it from all the massage oil on her chest. As she moved to lay down, Shane surprised the girl by giving her engorged nipples a teasing little tug.

"Ooh!" Tracy cried out in surprise.

Then she stretched out completely, closed her eyes, and smiled.

The boys went to work.

********

SHANE

********

Given how distracted I'd always been by Tracy's enormous rack, I realized I'd never paid her ass the attention it deserved. The full, healthy buttocks in my hands were every bit as smooth and curvy as the rest of Tracy's body, and I absolutely loved the way she moaned as my fingers pressed against her skin and kneaded the tension from those sore muscles.

I squirted more massage oil onto my hands and worked my way up Tracy's body, appreciating the hourglass curve of her waist, stroking the muscles of her back and shoulders—then briefly dropping my fingertips to fondle the exposed swells of her breasts on either side of her body.

Beside me, Connor dribbled massage oil directly into the crease of my wife's ass and began stroking his thumbs up and down, between her buttocks. Not to be one-upped, I quickly followed suit with Tracy's ass—taking things even further by swirling my oiled index finger around the outside of her hot, puckered anus.

"Ahh!" Tracy gasped, lifting her hips up off the couch in an urging gesture for me to go further.

I looked back over at Connor, who was liberally coating the inside of Ria's thighs with massage oil as he worked his fingers closer and closer to her willing cunt.

Poor Connor. As far as he knew, this bit of teasing was as far as he'd be allowed to go with Ria. He had no idea that in a few hours' time he'd finally have the privilege of fucking my wife to his heart's content.

Connor's fingertips got right up to the threshold of Ria's pussy, but hesitated to go that final millimeter.

She must be going nuts, I thought.

Then I grinned as Ria helpfully spread her legs apart, giving Connor perfect, unobstructed access to the most sensitive spot on her body. Bewildered, he looked over to me for approval, and I responded by hooking my thumb and stroking it across the slick lips of Tracy's sex. Tracy writhed in agony, dripping with arousal, hips squirming like crazy—

But I didn't give her satisfaction just yet. I teased her mercilessly, one hand stroking her tight rosebud, one hand pressing against her swollen pussy—just enough to part her folds, but not enough to penetrate.

"Shane, please!" she cried. "Please just do it!"

On the other couch, Ria's eyes shot open at the sound of Tracy's pleading. Emboldened by my actions with Tracy, Connor pressed his palm against my wife's cunt and started rubbing.

"Shane, please, I'm so fucking horny!" Tracy continued. In truth, I was dying to pierce her cunt with my fingers and frig her into a fit of screaming. But there was an adorable desperation in the tone of her voice, and I couldn't resist teasing her just a bit more...

"What'll you do for me?" I asked, sliding my thumb a millimeter inside her body.

"Anything!"

"Will you suck my dick?"

"I'll—Mmm!—Yes!"

"Will you let me fuck your tits?"

"Yes!"

I leaned in to whisper in her ear, so only Tracy could hear me:

"Will you let Ria fuck your boyfriend?"

"Oh god! Yes!"

"Yes, what?"

"Ria can fuck Connor!"

Connor's eyes practically bugged out of his head when she said that. Ria MOANED as Connor's rubbing on her crotch grew frantic.

Without further ado, I slid my fingers deep inside Tracy's cunt—

"Yesss!"

—and deftly worked my lubricated pinky into her asshole.

"Oh, fuck yes!"

Beside us, I heard Ria let out a euphoric scream of her own as Connor pushed his fingers inside her body.

The two women made a beautiful erotic chorus as Connor and I finger-fucked them both over the edge, into sudden and simultaneous orgasms that left us all breathless. I was so dangerously close to coming, I think one more grateful little whimper from Tracy would have done the trick.

I honestly don't know how I managed to hold myself together.

********

RIA

********

My limp body gave a final jolt as Connor withdrew his fingers from me, and off to the side I watched in amusement as Shane knelt down beside Tracy and gently caressed her shuddering, post-orgasmic body.

Ho-lee-shit.

I hadn't been expecting THAT to happen. Not that I was complaining, mind you—coming with Connor's lubricated fingers inside of me had been oh-so-satisfying after all that horrible teasing. I rolled over onto my back and smiled up at my masseuse.

"Mmm, that felt wonderful," I sighed.

I looked up at the clock: Six PM. Six more hours to go before I could fuck Connor and Shane could fuck Tracy. 360 long, excruciating minutes to go before I would finally feel that big, meaty cock filling me up.

Six hours to go until my husband and I both broke our wedding vows by being unfaithful.

I shook my head at the thought. There was nothing "unfaithful" about it. Shane and I had both talked openly about what we wanted, and we'd both agreed to it. We were gonna have sex with other people, and we both trusted that it wasn't gonna ruin our marriage. If that's not an act of real faith, I don't know what is.

"Tracy?" I heard Shane ask.

The girl was still shaking like crazy over there on the other couch, gasping for breath as she recovered from the orgasm Shane had given her.

When she opened her beautiful green eyes, they were glistening with tears.

"What's wrong, Trace?" Shane asked. "Did I go too far?"

Tracy laughed, choking back a sob. She shook her head, "Of course not, I was begging for it. It's just—it's just..."

She rolled onto her side, the motion swinging her nude breasts to face my husband—then she grabbed him by the hair and kissed him ferociously on the lips.

Their bodies collided, Tracy's heaving, oiled bosom clapping against Shane's bare chest.

Connor and I shared a look, and I reached out to delicately stroke his impressive cock while we watched our partners kiss. God, he was hard.

Finally, Tracy broke away from Shane and wiped her eyes. She saw me fondling her boyfriend's big cock and shook her head in amusement.

"Don't you guys ever wonder 'what if?'" she whispered.

Shane raised an eyebrow, "What if what?"

"I mean, on that very first double date," Tracy answered. "Three years ago, today. Before we became 'the double date that didn't end' and all that. I was on a date with Shane, and Ria was on a date with Connor, remember? Then we switched at the end of the night. Don't you ever wonder what would have happened if we'd never switched? If Shane hadn't said he wanted to ride through that silly Tunnel of Love thing with Ria, instead of me?"

"Hey, I just said what was obviously on everybody's mind," Shane protested.

"I know," Tracy sighed, "but the rest of us were too shy to speak up. Meaning if Shane hadn't said anything, we probably would have all gone ahead and ridden through that Tunnel of Love with the wrong person, and—and—" She looked down at the floor. "If that happened, do you guys think everything would be backwards right now? Would I be with Shane? Would Ria be with Connor? Would we all still even be friends? Don't you guys ever wonder, 'what if?'"

"Of course," I said.

"Yeah," Connor grinned.

"All the time," Shane nodded.

Tracy let out a sigh of relief, raising her eyes to meet my husband's. "Really? You think about what it would be like if I was your girlfriend?"

He smiled sweetly at her, brushing a stray strand of blonde hair from her eyes. "Tracy, I think about it every day, from the moment I see you come into the office. I think about what might have happened between us so often it drives me absolutely crazy. I've like, got this whole detailed fantasy version of how the last three years of my life would have gone if I was with you instead of Ria."

Connor met my eyes, and without saying a word it was clear that he and I could both say the same thing about each other.

Tracy grinned, "Phew! I'm just glad to hear we're all on the same page. That I'm not the only one who wonders about this stuff."

I barely heard her. I was too focused on the way Connor was looking at me—his eyes pained with desire as my fingers torturously teased his cock.

Tracy followed my example, sliding her fingertip up along the underside of Shane's erect shaft.

"So, Tracy," I panted, "Are you thinking we should we pay these boys back for the wonderful orgasms they just gave us?"

"Oh, absolutely. These big, sexy boys deserve a big, sexy reward. But not like this—" Shane let out a whimper as she released her grip on him. I reluctantly followed her example and let go of Connor, as well.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked.

"I think we should put on a little show for them. Give the guys an idea of what you and me got up to the other night."

Shane's eyes lit up at the prospect, and I couldn't help but shake my head in amusement at just how predictable men can be.

"Wait, what?" Connor frowned, confused.

Tracy and I just grinned wickedly at each other. It took a minute, but Connor finally got the hint.

"Bullshit," he said.

We giggled. Connor looked back and forth at the two of us in disbelief.

"For reals? The two of you?"

"For reals," I answered.

"Did you know about this?" he asked Shane.

Shane just nodded, dumbly. Clearly his imagination was already running wild.

Connor cursed. "And none of you thought to video tape it!?"

We all burst out laughing.

Tracy propped herself up on her elbow, laying sideways across the sofa so that her proud, inviting breasts were pointed right at me. She crooked a finger in my direction and a second later I was up on my feet, striding naked across the room towards her.

I helped Tracy to her feet and we embraced, the smooth flesh of our naked bosoms molding together. I took a playful nip at her plump lower lip. Mid lip-lock, we both reached down and squeezed each other's asses—really making a show of it for the men.

"Fuck..." Connor panted.

He and Shane were both grinning like idiots.

Tracy finally took her hands off my butt, giggling—"You're butt feels so slippery!"

I laughed, "Hey, blame your boyfriend, he's the one that dumped a bucket of massage oil down there! YOU on the other hand—"

I groped her ridiculously oiled tits, prompting a happy moan—

"You did this to your own damn self."

My fingers encircled the girl's nipples and gently twisted. Our mouths collided once more.

When Tracy and I had fooled around for the first time—just two nights earlier—we'd both been utterly terrified. Shy, nervous, self-conscious about our bodies...

But with everything that had happened since then, I wasn't nervous at all this time. Not even with Connor and Shane both watching us from two feet away.

"I think," Shane swallowed anxiously, "that you two girls should head upstairs for a nice clean bubble bath. To wash off all that massage oil."

"Yeah," Connor agreed, still hypnotized by the way Tracy and I were fondling each other. "Bubble bath. Good."

"See? The caveman agrees with me," Shane joked. Connor slugged him in the shoulder.

"I think a bath sounds lovely," I said, holding Tracy's lustful gaze.

She turned to the two men. "Give us a few minutes to get ready, then you boys can come up and watch the fun."

She grabbed me by the hand and we ran upstairs to the bathroom. Soon as the door was closed, Tracy spun to me, hands on her hips:

"I know that face," I laughed. "That's your 'evil' face!"

"Why did Shane ask me that?" she whispered impatiently.

"Ask you what?"

"When I was begging him to put his fingers in me just now, your husband asked me three things: 'Would you suck my cock?' 'Would you let me fuck your tits?' and 'Would you let Ria fuck Connor?'"

I shrugged, innocently.

She continued: "Wanting those first two things makes sense, but why would your husband ask me to let you fuck Connor?"

I shrugged innocently.

"Ria! Come on, you have to tell me! Do you and Shane actually want to have sex with me and Connor, or are we all just playing around?"

I shrugged innocently.

"You are a fucking tease!" she laughed. "Well, obviously something has changed since this morning. Can you at least tell me what the boundaries are? It's okay for the guys to use their fingers on us, apparently."

"More than okay," I quipped.

"And obviously it's okay for us to do this—"

She stabbed her fingers up into my dripping slit, still tender from my recent climax. I gasped in surprise, which just made Tracy smile. I nodded.

"So, what's NOT okay?" she asked.

"You can't fuck him," I panted.

"What else?"

"You can't fuck him," I repeated. It was getting hard to concentrate with her rubbing me like that.

bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,664 Followers