All Comments on 'The Downfall Ch. 01'

by SheerBlackStockings

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
kiradarkwinterkiradarkwinteralmost 9 years ago
great start!

I want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

More More More

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
title

It's non, not none.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Epically bad.

You NEVER take viagra without consulting your Doctor. No quicker way to get in trouble if your body decides it reacts badly. So the story started off in the gutter. Then you threw in the Gay Male stuff, which trumps Non-con. Post this crap in Gay male so no one needs to read it. The reality is that he would have simply turned around, walked out to the car and left his now ex-girlfriend to find her own way home. Who needs a bitch for a girlfriend? And who would willingly expose themselves to every disease known to man? Horrible story, poorly thought out and badly executed. Did you even bother to proof read this garbage? UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is not non-con, its gay

And there's nothing wrong with that. But this should be in a different category. It also wasn't enjoyable. Not becuz I'm not gay, but becuz there were a lot of distracting errors, it was a little far-fetched (I can't imagine it actually playing out like that), and it didn't go into much detail at all on sexual stuff. It was mostly him getting to the house, almost nothing sexual. It could be a good start, maybe revise it? And change the category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too short a story

to get a good feel of what it's about. Is this going to be a femdom story? With the abrupt ending, I feel like "huh"?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous