All Comments on 'The Drayden University Cheerleaders'

by rifkinraf

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Mymantoy999Mymantoy999about 7 years ago
I liked this a lot (with a few exceptions)

I am a Leatherman and have been involved in Master/slave lifestyle for over 30 years. I hope to see more of Dani's journey. As I said I liked the story a lot, but with the exception of the gloryhole portion.This is just my individual preferences, but I would prefer this to stay a Lesbian story. I don't want you to read this wrong, I did LIKE the story. I just prefer Lesbian D/s stories.

Ed

abob1abob1about 7 years ago
Great story!

One of my favorites on this site. I hope you continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well Produce Stand-alone, Start Of Something Longer?

I found this story really well executed, it contained more than enough interesting and varied erotic scenes, character introductions/explorations and was overall very well written with no major spelling or grammer issues. On the topic of story elements lesbian humiliation and control works really well especially in a school setting so this is all adds together to be something special. I'd love to read more of the ongoing interactions between Candice and Dani but even if left as just a stand alone it's really good.

5/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Holly Shit.. I Love It

I got so horny after reading it please continue it and dont loose the track.. Keep it as it is going...

Cant wait for next updates.. many many updates..

Soma99Soma99about 7 years ago
Really enjoyed this

I hope the next section doesn't go to crazy. Enjoyed the voluntary submission angel a lot, I just hope it stays somewhat in the land of believable. A couple parts pushed that a bit already. Still 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous