The Drayden University Cheerleaders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rifkinraf
rifkinraf
255 Followers

A deadpan monotone, Dani replied, "Peachy."

"What's in the bag?"

"Underwear."

A toothy smile wove its way across Charlotte's face. "Yours?"

"Nope."

"Fuck yes!" Charlotte threw the horns. "No captain has pulled that in years." As Dani turned to face her, she added, "Years. You go through on that, you'll be well on your way to a seat in the back as an underclassman."

"Can I borrow your coat?"

"What?"

"Can I borrow your coat? I think I want to try to take a nap." Dani lied with the deftness of a lifelong senator.

"Oh. Sure." Charlotte started to dig her coat up from where it was stashed under the seat. "You want to prop up on the window?"

"That would be perfect."

Charlotte pulled her knees up on the seat, and waved Dani over. The freshman stood, and leaned against the seat in front of them to the window. The hem of her skirt rose well above Charlotte's gaze as they switched seats.

The older girl's jaw dropped when she saw the buttplug.

Dani sat again, and covered her legs with the coat, hoping to pick up where she left off in the rest stop bathroom.

"They made you put in a buttplug?"

Dani wanted to deny that they made her, but instead just nodded.

Charlotte's jaw stayed slack. "Could I," she paused and held up her phone, "could I take a picture of that? I won't get your face, nobody will know it's you. I swear."

Her face was still deadpan, her mind still flooded in filth. Just an hour after she discounted it as a possibility the idea of letting Charlotte post a picture of her heart pounding the same as it had been in the back of the bus. As an answer she simply stood up to lean over the seat in front of them again. She reached back, and held up her skirt and spread her ass open. The other girls nearby stared. Janet sympathetically blushed for her friend. Charlotte snapped a few quick pictures, the flash picking up the wet slick between her legs, and said, "I am so glad you are on this team."

"Me too." Dani flopped back down, rested her head against the window, and worked her hand down into her crotch under the coat. She peeked out of the corner of her eye to make sure Charlotte would be distracted with her Instagram.

As soon as her hand found its way under her skirt she understood why some women actually enjoyed anal. The plug, probably compounded with the hours of teasing, made everything she touched that much more sensitive. Even the slightest brush of her fingernails sent waves of goosebumps up her flesh, and chills like a hammer right after. She was going to have to take it easier than she had in the bathroom for it to go unnoticed.

The bus hit a long stretch of elevated highway. The rhythm of the breaks in the road under the tires crept into Dani's skull and regulated her pace. The pressure of her fingertips grew in weight and urgency. After about half an hour, it became clear there was no way she would be able to hide the orgasm building under it. Her options were stop, or get caught, and either was likely to just add to her present frustration. Getting off proper would have to wait, and her attempt to ease it had only compounded it.

She sat all the way up, and folded Charlotte's coat in half to fit between them. Legs crossed firmly, her thighs smeared against each other. Her mind continued to stew in filth and hot shame as she wiped her hands on her skirt. Every time she got something on her mind other than her current situation, her ass clenched at the plug to gently remind her.

Charlotte had ear buds in, and was scrolling endlessly down her feed. Coach Greenshaun got on the PA and told them they were about 15 minutes from their next stop, a TransAmerica truck stop. They would be there for only 30 minutes, and if they weren't back on the bus then, they would be left behind until after the game when the bus was on its way back.

Four cocks in half an hour seemed like it wouldn't leave her much time to get there. Dani didn't expect any of the others girls would be running across the lot for the porn shop, so it wasn't likely they would notice she was. All the same, she squeezed past Charlotte on her way to feign urgently needing the bathroom near the exit. On her way out, her seat-mate said to her, "Best of luck."

Dani cut her a low key thumbs up.

The bus circled into the dusty lot, and Dani spotted the shop in the distance. It was closer than she expected and in plain sight. There was no way she was going to sneak in there. The grounds between where the bus was parking and Frisky Business' front door was alive in activity. Truckers, travelers, road-trippers. It seemed like everyone in Northern California was in that lot, and would see her in and out of a sketchy double-wide porn shop in broad daylight.

The bus snapped to a complete stop, and the driver pulled a switch to open the door. Dani was the first off the bus. She didn't break into a run, even though every part of her mind and libido told her it was urgent. On the ground she turned to the front of the bus, while the girls behind her turned the other direction. She set a timer on her phone for 25 minutes, and checked over her shoulder for oncoming cars, then made her way into the lot still clutching the bag of her squadmates' panties.

The wind tore her skirt up around her waist as she halfheartedly held it down. Men and women alike stared as the skirt fluttered, exposing her trimmed pussy and plugged ass nearly constantly. The attention kept her aware of what she was about to do, and knowing she was doing it just because Candice demanded it kept her simmering and slick. On the last stretch to the shop, a group of men watched her intently. She kept her face down, and moved for the entrance. As soon as her hand was set on the door to push it open her simmer broke into a boil. This was real. She was doing this. Her captain had demanded it.

Stepping in, she shut the door behind her. In contrast to the bright sun outside the room seemed simultaneously dim and better lit that she had imagined. Her eyes looked around for what she was supposed to find, but only saw middle aged men, all of them watching her. There was at least a dozen of them, and as she walked around looking for what she was after, each of them tracked her. After taking a few tentative steps into the shop, she found it. A row of numbered booths down a short hallway.

At door #3 she tested the knob, and found it unlocked. She looked back into the shop, and made fleeting submissive eye contact with a few of the shoppers before slipped into the booth. As soon as the door was closed behind her she heard one of the men say, "hoy shit."

The booth was just a few feet wide, painted all black, and had a video monitor mounted behind a thick piece of plexi. There were stains on the floor and the walls. Right about waist height there were holes big enough that she could get an arm through to the neighboring booths. She could feel the feet of men migrating shaking through the cheap building into the other booths around her. It wasn't long at all before a hard cock came through one of the holes. It was long and reasonably thick, curved upward slightly. It was already so hard that the skin was shiny and looked almost wet.

Before she even thought about what she was there for, she dropped the bag of panties on the floor, and started to masturbate. A little pressure on her swollen clit with her left hand, and her right hand suddenly had the cock in it. She needed both hands to get off, and consequently the dick found its way to her mouth. Groping at her crotch kept her from paying much attention to the blowjob. As her orgasm started to coalesce she realized the man had finished, and she had instinctually swallowed it.

If she was too distracted by playing with herself, it would have to wait until her little chore was over. She checked the time and still had 16 minutes. Another cock had already come through the wall behind her. This one shorter than the last, but every bit as hard. Before she started on it, she looped a pair of the panties around her wrist so she wouldn't forget it. She jerked the cock with both hands, and could still manage to get the head in her mouth. A groping hand from the hole she had just left found her ass. Fingers probed at the but plug, and eventually her pussy. The touch was nice, but the blind groping was a far cry from what she needed. She kept a relentless pace on the cock she was sucking, and quickly was jacking it off into a pair of a squadmate's panties. They dropped to the floor with a squish, and she looped the other three pairs around her wrist.

She checked the time again, and was down to 10 minutes. The hand at her crotch withdrew, and was replaced with a dick. It's skin tone was darker than the other two, closer to her own shade, and the size was nearly the same as her favorite toy back home. She didn't hesitate to attack it. Spit had started dripping down her face, and she could feel it dampening her sports bra.

The blowjob was as fast as she could manage, but by the time she was finishing it she only had 6 more minutes, and still had two clean pairs of panties. She was going to have to tend both holes to get out in time. A plan started to formulate. If the same Dani that had got on the bus three hours ago had been suddenly thrust into her current predicament, she wouldn't have come up with the same way to handle it.

With her left hand she started working out the buttplug. The hope was she could get both men off, and play with her pussy enough she could get off at the same time. She pulled it out fast enough to hurt. Her ass felt reasonably slick from her pussy already, but just to be sure she spit in her right hand, and slicked her asshole with it.

She whispered into the gloryhole she was facing, "You want to fuck my ass?" A cock seemingly appeared out of nowhere. It was the longest, and the thickest of the batch. Easily ten inches, and her hand didn't even fit all the way around it. The cock on the other side seemed much more reasonably sized for her ass, but she had already offered to this one. She guided it to her stretched out asshole, and as it started to penetrate her she bit on the panties around her wrist to manage the pain. Involuntarily, a tear rolled down her face as it worked into her ass.

She leaned forward, and put the smaller cock in her mouth. The man behind her began to thrust just as both of her hands found her pussy. There was nothing to her prior exploration that had led her to believe she would enjoy anal. In Candice's misguided discipline, Dani was given something that would drive her sex-life for the rest of her life. She could get off from vaginal so long as she rubbed her clit too, but from that point on, if she wanted a real earth-shaking, uncontrollable orgasm, it had to be anal.

Her breathing turned labored. The cock in her mouth dripped her spit the whole way to the floor. Her building orgasm was so distracting that she didn't realize the guy she was blowing had finished. One moment she was sucking it, and the next her face was covered in his cum. She wiped it off on the panties at her wrist, and as soon as both her hands were at her pussy the orgasm came down like an atom bomb.

People in the lot could clearly hear her groaning, screaming, "FUCK MY ASS. DON'T STOP. FUCK," through the cheap walls of the double wide.

She had no idea how she got on the floor, but there she was, propped up on her knees, face first on the stained floor in a puddle of her own bodily fluids. The timer on her phone went off, but the monster cock was still there, unfinished. Dizzy from the orgasm, she rushed it into her mouth, and within a frantic moment she was jacking it off into Janet's panties. As fast as possible, she picked up everything she had brought, and ran out the door stuffing the soaked panties back in the bag. She almost bowled over a man in line in the hall. There were at least ten more waiting. "Sorry guys, no time." As she ran for the exit, she worked the plug back up her ass.

It never occurred to her that there was still plenty of cum on her face, and more in her hair. Everyone in the lot seamed to stare, even more than last time. She saw the bus in the distance, and jogged for it. Taking the stairs up into it two at a time, coach Greeshaun said to driver, "That's all of them. Almost a whole minute to spare."

The overweight driver scowled, handed the coach a dollar, and put the bus in gear. Dani kept her gaze lowered, but partway down the aisle to her seat, caught the wide eyed stare of one of the other freshmen. Someone snapped a picture just before her hand found the rest of the cum on her face. The whole front of her uniform was damp with it. When she collapsed on the floor, there must have been quite an accumulation there.

Her horrified embarrassment clung to the idea that she had done this for Candice like it was a life vest thrown to a drowning sailor. Suddenly the massive orgasm she just had wasn't enough. All she wanted to do, was what Candice told her to do, and get off. After flopping in her seat, Charlotte handed her a Kleenex.

"Thanks." Dani took out her phone and swiped to open the selfie camera and used it like a hand mirror as she got the rest of the cum off her face.

"Success?"

"Oh yeah."

After the bus had been on I-5 for about half of the last hour of their trip, Charlotte got another text asking to send Dani back. The seniors all grinned at her as she approached. Dani sat back down next to her captain. Candice asked her, "How did it go, rook?"

Dani made fleeting eye contact with her, lowered her gaze and said, "I did it, captain." The older girl took the bag from her, and took a casual glance into it.

"Hot damn." Candice stowed the bag again, and hiked up her own skirt. Beneath it she was wearing Dani's panties. She slowly pulled them down her thighs, plucked them from a shoe, and held them out to Dani between two fingers. "Don't let coach catch you with these on yet. If she does, she'll probably skin you alive."

Dani took the wadded fabric from her, holding it in her palm. They were damp, and warm.

"You'll have to keep them hidden until we're in the locker room."

"Where should I hide them, captain?"

A tone of cruelty cut through Candice's voice that made Dani's crotch feel electric. "In your mouth."

Dani's pussy was immediately soaked again. She looked at the damp wad, then back at Candice. Before stuffing them in her mouth, she dutifully said, "yes, captain."

Breathing through her nose the smell and taste of Candice's pussy flooded her senses.

Candice said to her, "The plug can come out though."

Even without speaking, Dani's expression conveyed she would rather leave it in.

"Or keep it. Whatever." After a beat she added, "Get the fuck out of my seat, rook."

The walk back to her seat was torturous. Every part of her being wanted to stay near Candice, she wanted to bend to her every whim. The taste of the team captain in her mouth overwhelmed any of the lingering cum from the gloryhole, and brought her mind to its knees.

She would do whatever Candice told her to do, and she would like it. Actually like it.

Dani's face stayed wide eyed and deadpan. Her mouth bulged slightly, her panties didn't fit all the away in. Back next to Charlotte, the older cheerleader asked, "And?"

In reply Dani only bared her teeth, some of the fabric of her panties coming out from between them.

"Is that," Charlotte paused, and corrected herself, "Are those?"

Dani nodded.

Holding up her phone again the other girl asked, "Can I?"

Dani opened her mouth, and let Charlotte take a few quick pictures of the dirty underwear stuffed inside. She cropped out the eyes, and posted it on her Insta with the hashtags, #cheerhard, #hazing, and #holyshit. Every time she got a notification on it, Charlotte showed Dani her phone. By the time the bus was pulling into Cuthbert University only twenty minutes later, it was nearing two hundred likes.

The team filed out of the bus, and into the locker room they were to use to get ready. Coach Greenshaun came behind them, bag in her hand.

"Ladies." The coach dropped the bag on the locker room floor. "Good job. I'll see you on the field."

As soon as she turned and left the bag was being passed around. It made it to the freshmen last, and the four girls other than Dani each retrieved theirs with apparent disappointment. One of them sniffed at what was soaking into hers while another asked of a black streak, "Is this mascara?"

Janet held hers dangling from a finger. There was no doubt of what her flimsy panties were soaked in. When the other three saw them they all shut up and stared. Janet quietly said, "Dani. Yours are gone."

Candice shouted from across the locker room while stepping into her cheer briefs. "Get on it and get 'em on rooks. We have to get out there."

Dani pulled her panties out of her mouth and started to step into the wet and wrinkled mess they had become, while the other girls watched horrified.

Candice walked their way, gritting her teeth in anger. "Come on. We can't wait."

One of the freshmen Dani didn't know well said, "They're..." she paused while she eyed the semen stains on Janet's panties, "dirty."

Her tone shot a chill through Dani, even though the statement wasn't directed at her, "Go without then." Candice shot a glare at Dani, and added, "I didn't say you could put yours on yet."

Dani stopped with the wet mess of underwear pulled up just past her knees, and cast a brief glance at her captain before lowering her eyes submissively.

"Trade with her." Candice was pointing to Janet's superfluous panties. "Now."

Dani stepped back out of her comparatively clean panties, and handed them to her redheaded friend. The sheer black panties were completely soaked with cum. As soon as they were Dani's hand, memories of the monster that soiled them filled her mind. Her ass involuntarily squeezed at the plug as her mind wandered.

Candice crossed her arms and scowled. "Put them on, rook."

"Yes captain."

To the other four, Candice said, "See you on the field." The four freshmen took the opportunity or her ire being drawn by Dani to hastily wash the semen and drool out of their panties in the sink. Leaving their captain alone with Dani.

Dani pulled the cum soaked panties up her thighs, the cold fabric pulling against her soaked pussy. She picked up her bright red cheer briefs, and started to step into them.

"Drop them. You're going up there just in the black ones. The whole stands get to see up there."

Before speaking Dani kicked them aside, "Yes captain."

"We're going to make a little wager, rook." Candice took Dani's jaw in her hand, and forced her to look up at her. She let her, but even then Dani lowered her eyes. "Our boys win this game, you have to do whatever I say for a week." As her heart raced, Dani looked up at the other girl. Her eyes were filled with excitement, and willingness. "Whatever I say, you follow?" Dani nodded at her as her libido ran amok in her mind. "Cuthbert wins, you get whatever you want. I'm guessing from all this though, that's doing whatever I say for a week."

Dani whispered on thin breath, "A month."

Her captain grinned a wicked smile back at her, still holding her chin up in her manicured hand. "Making me root for losing? You're on, rook. I can do this for a month if I lose. Can you though?"

"Yes captain."

Candice let go of her chin, and said, "Hit the field."

rifkinraf
rifkinraf
255 Followers
12