All Comments on 'The Dream Wife'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 565 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Well, the author's whole schtick is to feed the deeply delusional world of extreme femdom fetishists, as you can tell by the names of the commenters who gush in the comments sections - so of course the kinds of texts that you'd be more likely to encounter scribbled in feces on the wall of a rubber room, have little to give to anyone who's even slightly moored to the consensus reality.

StruckwrongStruckwrong13 days ago

Sure whatever, he falls out of love and right back in once she is done chadding.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

What a funny comment from “TrainerOfBimbos”. His alias alone says it all. But honestly, how stupid does a man have to be to take a whore back even though she tells him that she just had sex with another man even though they are married?

If he talks in his sleep and calls out his ex's name during intercourse with her, then he doesn't need a cheating wife but a therapist. A loving wife would have sought out therapy and couples therapy immediately and would not have had the idea of fucking another man to psychologically hurt her husband. But, it seems to me that the term love is no longer present among many readers of porn sites, let alone that many people no longer know what it means and includes! But as I said, anyone who calls themselves “TrainerOfBimbos” probably needs a therapist themselves!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Often on this site, the most interesting impression a page or its typist will leave you is related to the question of exactly how ill is the reader who arrives at the end, with their disbelief still suspended.

AceAureliaAceAureliaabout 1 month ago

This needs another part …Caroline is for the streets. A man experiencing that much trauma within such a short period of time needs time. This isn’t realistic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Strange isn't it, how some readers treat these stories of fictional times and events, as some sort of true life confessions, or something.

That they then wish to comment on the story as though it was a confession, and that the actions that the MC took were so far away from what they would have done if the plot line had actually happened to the reader themselves, provides them with the motive to award the meagre number of stars that they have done and justify that based on the fact that they would have done something else, had they been the MC, or even if they had been the writer.

IMHO, a great yarn, interesting plot variations and a story worth the tick of approval.

5*

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Caroline IS a cheating bitch. Dan made a huge mistake. He should have kicked her to the curb, walked away and never looked back. Two stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Opowieść o facenie bez jader. Prawdziwa dupa do kwadratu a nie facet. Faktycznie nie jest ojcem dzieci. Do tego trzeba jaj a on ich nie ma i nigdy mu nie urosną.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

I think the people who diss on Caroline here have poor reading comprehension. Did you guys not see the part where not only does Dan talk about Holly in his sleep, but he calls out her name when he cums inside Caroline?? Imagine how you would feel if you were railing your girlfriend/wife and she called out her ex's name? She had to put up with this, probably for most of their short marriage. She tried to love him through it, but it didn't change and then eventually she broke. Even then, she still loved Dan enough to give him one final chance and he took it. Good for him. Sure, she shouldn't have revenge fucked that guy, but I'm amazed that after a couple of years of hearing her husband call out another womans name during sex that she even was willing to give him the tiniest chance to get back with her. Fuck, if it was me and my wife was calling out her exes name while we had sex, I wouldn't put up with it. Not even one little bit.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Interesting story, with super weak beginning and weak ending. After what his first wife did to him and his attitude to her, there is no chance he'd react as described to second wife cheating on him. So, the start fails the suspension of disbelief check.

On top of that every time good parts of marriage are mentioned sex is the most important and dominant thing instead of things like intimacy, relying on each other, friendship, companionship, etc. And he takes her back after she deliberately hurt him, just after some sex. And that's after his experience with his first wife. Also fails the suspension of disbelief check.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nah.. wouldn’t have taken her back after that heartless stunt. If he were that good a lover, he could’ve found another. No woman with that low a regard for fidelity is worth debasing yourself for. She barely even showed adequate remorse. A right cunt who was a classic cake eater. She wanted to try Frank and have her husband too. The one Anon was right that he was a chump. Or perhaps more a sucker?

WisquejacWisquejac5 months ago

Liked it until the end. Guys a chump. Please finish when we were married. Bet you hear that a lot. Thanks.

nestorb30nestorb307 months ago

This is where it should have ended, "Like I said, I realized that I could never do to you what you did to me. And knowing that, I wondered why I was fighting so hard to keep a woman who could do that."

He walked to the door of her office and stopped for a second.

"I'll sign the paperwork today and let everything roll. We weren't married long enough to have any assets to split and we shouldn't have any alimony either way. I'll even talk to Holly about letting you see the kids. They have gotten to love you and if they want to see you, it's okay with me.

"As for you and me, I think you have everything. If you need anything else, come by and use your key when I'm not there. I don't want to ever see or talk to you again. Now you don't have to wait to start fucking Frank. You have my blessing. As for me, I'm going to start looking. I fell in love twice. I think I have it in me to do it again."

How could he take back someone who supposedly loved him and was willing to intentionally cause so much pain, at least Holly tried not to initially hurt him more than necessary. BUT DQS loves to torture men.... so out of everything just no, there is no rational reason or irrational reason for a RAAC in this story. Love does not make you a door mat. Oh and I don't care how good the blow job, men can walk away

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"Like I said, I realized that I could never do to you what you did to me. And knowing that, I wondered why I was fighting so hard to keep a woman who could do that."

=====> Should have ended there, just have him tell her that his lawyer will contact her and walk out. The rehab through sex is dumb. She had every reason to tell him what he was doing that was driving her crazy. And divirce is her choice. But he summarized it well. She did something he could never do to her. Just move on. And this coming from a guy who enjoys reconciliation stories at times.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a mess. She had every right to want to file for divorce but her hurtful attack via Frank and her later admission makes it clear that they have nothing for each other beyond hot sex and platitudes. There are many options like communication, threats to make him go to a psychiatrist, etc that were perfectly reasonable. But the way she confronted him after her fling with Frank and again her later confession that she really wanted to bang Frank and partly used anger as an excuse, just undermines anything she was trying to do. Some couples might make it with therapy. But a lot ofnother guys would tell her to not let the door hit her ass on the way out. As their marriage was young and flawed outside of sex, I would lean towards the latter personally. It would be hard to trust her for quite some time. And yes while she had the high ground of being the injured party before she slept with Frank, it obviously built up over time and she let it grow like a cancer, first the anger then the lust. Wtf? She has issues. What happens when he does something else she doesn't like and they have a bad argument? Find another office worker to bang?

hasbro_fanhasbro_fan7 months ago

Interesting story. I was good with the drama up tho the point where Caroline came back after the office visit and they connected. That seemed less real. But enjoyable writing and story.

LaucaubinLaucaubin7 months ago

Stupid people. Fucked up women. Self entitled BITCHES! Clearly, his wife is going to do this again. Probably over him buying her favorite car — but the wrong color.

Leave the cheating bitch...

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

Great ending to a great story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Read maybe maybe 1/4 of the 1st page and quit. Dumbest intro to a story I've ever read.

chasbo38chasbo388 months ago

Another woman who wants to fuck a man who is not her husband and uses anger as an excuse to have a revenge fuck when her husband did not even know there was anything wrong. Who is she going to fuck the next time she gets mad ?

DreddrasDreddras8 months ago

Virtually perfect right up to the point where he walks out of Caroline's office. Then it falls off a cliff.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You know I'm all for reconciliation when it makes sense, but with that being said this guy is an idiot! He marries 2 whore, slut, hose beasts and thinks either 1 of the loved him? Get real, neither 1 of those women give a shit about him and he is just licking the can down the road to his next heartache! I guess Forest was right "Stupid is is stupid does"!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It would have been a whopping 100/10 if you would have made caroline to pay for her warped up sense of thinking and holly for paternity fraud. But you didnt. So 1*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Damn these two women were crazy nasty self-centered bitches. I thought for sure Dan was going to have his way with Charoline and then throw her out the freaking door.

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

It was a good story up until Caroline came back. She fucked up in a real big way. I have more respect for Hollys character. She was honest about who she was, in the end. The writing was good. I felt the pain.

someoneothersomeoneother11 months ago

I gave story 5* because it was good writing and a good story. I am not sure that i would have forgiven either, Holly or Caroline, but Caroline had a legitimate gripe that she had devoted a year of her life to a man who was more in love with another woman. He deserved to be hurt in the worst possible way, and so story makes some sense. But Caroline should have talked first, and that is more difficult to forgive.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Gave up after the first page it was all just babbling about nothing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story prompted me to wonder if my wife really loved me or we just stuck with it to prove wrong those who claimed we'd never make it, including her parents. I did, not consciously, push her in to marrying me. I'll never know ss shes been dead about 10 years, but I'd never thought about it. It would explain things I wondered about.

Femdom agitprop? What a load of inapplicable crap.

LMJ

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

A man defeated by waves of Femdom agitprop, I feel sorry for the poor bastard, but he deserves to be a cuck.

NallusNallus12 months ago

No fucking way I'd take Caroline back.

He's right, she intentionally fucked this his heart.

She's a half step better than Holly because she got his love,

but she's a fuck of a lot worse, because she hurt him intentionally.

She could have talked with him w/o fiucking first.

He should have fucked her then told her he'd keep doing it after she married the new guy, then tell her before their wedding that he was just doing it to break her heart, just as had.

...Too much small brain talking...

Dry_opinionDry_opinionabout 1 year ago

Strong emotions, interesting twists, but poor ending. Lying to each other during reconciliation made me believe that their love is not true and not serious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Man, what a fool this husband is. The wife admits she is still attracted to the bad boy lover and he just goes along with it? The female characters in this story are full blown narcissists. A better ending would be him running far, far away and leaving her holding the bag until a divorce for abandonment. Preferably with her broke and pregnant by the lover. Only lesson she would understand. If you have to beg for the marriage, it isn't really a marriage but a sham. Others do this trope much better. This reconciliation is so forced and thin it wouldn't last.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You must really hate strong men who have backbone. Not sure why you have to make all your male characters such idiotic wimps who fall in line as soon as their cheating skank wife grabs their crotch. Just so pathetic. Two completely self-absorbed narcissistic women abusing a man who doesn't have the sense to treat them as the evil hateful people they are. . Awful!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I absolutely hated and despised Caroline. I've never read a character that I've hated more. There's nothing I wouldn't do to get back at a betrayal like that up to the limit of death. The first wife was terrible but at least she was upfront about not loving him. I can't think of a worse thing to do someone you loved. Immature, disrespectful, and dehumanizing. It's more humane just to shoot him. Not no, but FUCK NO!

SeaChangerSeaChangerabout 1 year ago

Gripping story, not realistic tho ... Caroline does not seem to have her act together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is some real Jerry Springer shit…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now i know what the Q in DanielQSteele is.... its Queer!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

This is such BS. He talks in his sleep, so she fucks another guy, with the INTENTION of hurting her husband, describes the fucking in excruciating detail, slaps HIM, and HE'S begging HER to come back?

\

She wants him to forgive his ex, which SHE will be the judge of how sincere he is,then she'll THINK about coming back?

\

I'd ask where do I sign? He only has a year and a half invested in this insane bitch, why wait for her to go all Loreena Bobbit on him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A failed attempt at psychological depth. The ultimate result is a husband character who is written like woman...or just a pussy. Both "wives" are written as entitled cunts. In the end, I found myself laughing at the clumsy effort to engage the reader with characters who were nearly caricatures and a ridiculous plot.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 1 year ago

Excellent!! One of the best I’ve read on LW’s section.

Rusty_MRusty_Mover 1 year ago

Disappointed. When he dropped both, he should have walked, hell, ran away as fast and as far from both of them. He still is sleeping with a bitch that "doesn't love him enough".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel dirty and inept as a male, to be a member of the Male population sickens me, What purpose do we serve ( Servile to the smelly vagina- a simple flesh sleeve-a Pocket ) And we are their soldiers that have died By the millions to defend our Flesh Pocket built homes/ to store the flesh sleeve , work 80weeks to afford and gain the right to the momentary use of the "Flesh sleeve" . And this is repeated over and over . WHY? So Daniel can Propagandize this futile plight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the first Steele story I have really really disliked. Just way to wimp/cuck.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

I would have said I loved this story, but your final explanation was Sex, which it never is. Plus, I didn’t feel she really loved him or deserved forgiveness. Of all people, he would’ve been done with that sh*t.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your tale and character unfolding is excellent. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't get it; you're a good writer, but your men and women are always weak willed idiots. She has sex with someone else because she wants to get back at him because he called out his ex's name in his sleep and when they had sex? She couldn't just talk to him? And he takes her back? I've read a few of your stories and while the plots are really good, the characters are always weird.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
What

What a wimp.The moment the stupid bitch walked out the house,he should have had nothing to do with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, I usually can take a DQS reconciliation, but this was impossible to swallow, especially for the price of a fucking blowjob. He should have listened to himself. How can you be with a woman who would hurt you that bad when she "loves" you and the woman that doesn't love you at least tried to keep you from being hurt. Well written, but wow, this doesn't hang together.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 1 year ago

This was a good solid 4⭐story. Until, Dan took back Caroline. Everything he said in her office was valid and he should have cut her out of his life. If one does not know there is an issue, then one cannot fix it, or at least try. 2⭐

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have ended when the MC recognized the 2nd wife treated him poorly and there is no way she could love him. Honestly after the revelations from the first wife, no man in his right mind would take the second back.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

Yeah that is a fail.

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

He taking her back because a blow job in the kitchen is what spoiled the all tale for me. Even if she didn’t have fucked the coworker, she would have to really be remorseful for the deliberate hurt she inflicted

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author portrays a tortured man by two women. Pathetic story. If negative stars could only be given.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope. Not buying it.

Had an ex who cheated. Lied. In the end tried to make my life miserable as she left me. Just like this Caroline character.

She tried one time to mess with me like this ending. Came to the house. Said she was horny. Wanted to be fuck buddies. Tried rubbing my dick. I didn't get hard.

When she touched me it made my skin crawl. I told her I worried about getting STDs since she was the new town bicycle.

That's all it took and she was out the door yelling every profanity. I just followed her and stood in the doorway of the house and laughed as she climbed in her Honda and flipped me the bird as she drove off.

Stupid cunt never tried it again.

There is no such thing as a magic pussy...despite what some authors here want you to think...you don't juat stick your dick in and suddenly forget that a woman has been a lying cheating whore to you.

Anywho...2 stars...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No.... Just no. A really horrible story.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

No. Go ahead with the divorce. Then keep looking for a better woman. One that isn't a cheater. She doesn't deserve another chance. He shouldn't have had sex with her without an STD test panel. Frank sounds like a man-whore who probably is swimming with diseases. Caroline doesn't deserve forgiveness any more than Holly. Holly was the worse passing off someone else's kid as his. Becky will hate her mother when she learns the truth. She should be told after she is 18.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Im a depressive, half empty glass kind of guy that hopes people feel guilt. Hopes they do but expect that v few actually do or have even a smidgen of empathy for those they dont care about and dont know about; see an injured animal in the street, ignore it, see a turtle or snake in the road or barely off it, see if they can run it over just as a skill test of automobile situational awareness; a person needing any kind of help, take care of your own problems and dont bother me; these people(70% of the worlds population) live for and completely w/in themselves, noone else counts and family, favorite whores etc barely register and forget about the family dog. But hop-ing the 1st wife and 2nd might feel guilty, i would have gotten rid of ALL my assets that could possibly profit either of them and once i was sure i was destitute and had only the last empty can of soup to piss in would have burned the hose down and killed myself, hoping but not believing that the 2 cunts i had tried to love would go batshit crazy , suicide or go comatose. But the kids you say? fuck em they gots 2 mudders and at least 1 steppapa who will put em thru college, so not my prob and 1 isnt even mine. my hope is that the cunts might consider that their actions had crushed my soul?or something and be unable to come to terms w/ that. But, i would be out of pain and might get lucky in ruining their future happiness. Phyrric victory possible tho based on my pessimism, unlikely, but i would have done what i could to hurt both w/o going to jail and then gone to DIP. Of course i cld always die in place by physically fucking them up, their relatives, their property and then suicided and that actually would be better cuz id know that i hurt them. Trade off is s follows; hurting them by ruining future happiness is the better plan, but they might not care, destroying their property, possibly doing damage to their bodies and looks would definitely hurt but wld also result in more rage and that might totally negate any feelings of guilt. Obviously the mc has a better outlook on life and will continue the fruitless quest for a faithful and loving wife, LOL.rk

ps, i cant think of any LW story wher a man didnt chase married women because he respected the marriage ring or who as a single man approached by a married woman didnt turn them down out of respect for the man who was married to the slut. are there men like that out there? nah, not in the us certainly not in europe, maybe in monasteries( forget about honor truth or ethics and morals out of the vatican city, a cesspool of corruption greed and tyranny). rk

viper1307viper1307almost 2 years ago

sag mal bist du auch so ein Cockold wie die Typen in deinen Geschichten ?

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Good story. Can't agree with him taking Caroline back. At least when Holly cheated on him it was because she didn't love him and she never threw it in his face.

Caroline says she loved him but, fucked another guy and intentionally rubbed it in his face just to hurt him.

Holly may have been a bigger slut. Caroline was a much bigger bitch.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprisealmost 2 years ago

No man would take her back after such disrespect

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Three things. One, you expect the reader to believe that he was married for 10 years with two kids and did not know his wife didn't love him. You even had her not believing he didn't know. Two, wife #2 cheated with the intent to hurt just like a wife who THINKS hubby cheated and gets her ashes hauled and throws it in his face...without any proof or questions. There is no comeback from that unless hubby has some cuck in him. Three, accepting your premise of getting back together, she still works side by side with Frankie. And regardless of what she says, the first bad argument and she will be back in Frankie's arms. She did it once, she will do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like your stories BUT the people you write about live in a 2nd dimension NOT the real world (jaybee186)

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - I could not get past the first few paragraphs - stupid cuck/wimp crap.

bioman57bioman57about 2 years ago

Story was well done. But sorry in my opinion she cheated.. He should have shown her the door...Very bad ending...And I believe she will do it again...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the story but have mixed feelings regarding Caroline. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Worst ending ever, the whole magical "sex" solves all the problems BS. She cheated so as to hurt him but now it's okay that she was a slut because she gives amazing blowjobs. Just the worst absolute story ending I've come across on Literotica so far.

other2other1other2other1about 2 years ago

He should have just run for the hills

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whooooooooooo!!!!!! "Terrible!, Stupid!, Dumb!" All adjectives that describe the kind or readers you have. This is a real story, isn't it? Fluffed up in places, added to in places, left out in places, but overall, it's what happened. The point is, that whether it really happened or not, it was a great read. A story that had fire and ice! If those readers don't think those kind of women are out there, they are to nieve to read in this section of Lit, and maybe should just go to 'Blowjobs' for entertainment. Get my drift? You are another one of those soft guys, not in body and spirit, but in heart, that will only go for tough women. Admittedly, those women really are the best fucks, lovers, friends, and make great wives. Where a passive woman does always think, tough ones are thinking all the time. That's what get them off track and in trouble sometimes. This is not a psychological lesson, Im just pointing out, that this story can really happen, there are others like it, so there no reason to put it down. You may not have like the way Dan handled it, but that's the writer's digression now, isn't it? Well done. Good job. Watch grammar and spelling better. Just for cleanup. Editing is for a better read. Keep writing.

XYZ

ArcDemonDemiurgeArcDemonDemiurgeabout 2 years ago

The writing itself is well written, but the story was decent until the end. Maybe it's just me, but I never would've taken Caroline back. If I had found out my wife had just cheated on me and told me she was divorcing me like that, especially the way she handled it, I would never forgive her.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - stupid cuck/wimp crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do writers here feel compelled to write nonsense like this (Re: paternity fraud concerning the girl.) : "And when you get over being hurt, you'll realize it doesn't make a difference." It does make a difference. Of course it's not the little girl's fault, but the MC was defrauded into investing his life into raising a child that is not his. As is the case with the typical author here, sentimentality trumps principle and justice. The girl will need to to told the truth at some point for genetic/health and other reasons. In some states the MC would be able to seek back child support from Holly and the girl's actual father. It's an ugly situation, but the default position in LW is that the victim husband needs to continue to be a "good martyr" while the wrongdoers skate. It's bullshit.

Had the story ended before Slut #2 came banging on the door, I would have given this a 5. Unfortunately, the husband who is momentarily written as insightful gets rewritten as a weak, needy cuck who can be manipulated with a blow job and sex. The ending is worse than not credible. It's fucking stupid. 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just dumb.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

You write so damned decently. The story played out but for some reason you love a dude being weak and then making them even weaker.

She was a bigger cunt than the first wife, even though her "Since I didnt love you it wasnt cheating" idiocy you threw in there. Sorry there is nearly no man who would have allowed sex to convince him to take back her worthless ass. This could have been a phenomenal story if you hadn't pulled a well NOT deserved RAAC ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Geeeze.... I would have divorced her without remorse. This guy knows how to pick them!

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

You are a very good writer, but she cheated on the husband she loves, that’s not love. 1 ⭐️

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - Yes, I like your writing style BUT I am going to try to be honest with my comments.

I read the first page again after reading 1/2 of your longest story and the one thing I gleaned - you need to change your plots a bit more - move out of the legal, law enforcement and higher education fields. You are becoming repetitive, because they are so similar, just the names and places are changing. Try aviation or Caribbean island locations, mountain holidays and cruise ship holidays are dying out literally due to pandemics. Please consider using a bit more discretion regarding multiple sex partners in this age of STDs and Covid. PLUS - every married couple out there is NOT looking for their next sexual conquest - monogamy sometimes works.

Shorter stories work better for me - 5 pages max.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah... nobody liked that ending...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do so many women write men as pussy-blinded retards? I'm a pretty average guy. Average height, average weight, average looks, brown hair, brown eyes, shockingly larger than average penis, but in almost every possible way I'm the average American male. Hell I was even a feminist as a young man having been raised by a single mother widowed just as I hit the teens. Despite all that, Ii dumped my model wife, yes I married a girl who made money modeling, the instant I caught her ass cheating. My ex was gorgeous and great in the sack, but it takes more than being pretty and having a pussy to keep even an average horny young man's interest, and don't even get me started on how little the little head rules us by the time we hit forty. At forty I'd rather go home and jerk off than sleep with half the women I had gone on a date with because sticking your dick in crazy is a recipe for disaster. I'm not fifty just yet, but the dating market has gotten so bad now that women are chasing me, the average-in-every-way guy, just because I'm still willing to talk to American women. Most guys my age are heading to foreign countries to date, much less marry.

msdaniemsdanieover 2 years ago

I think when he saw her at the office he should have gone home, signed the papers and not let her in. She fucked frank (yes the lack of capitalization is purposeful) she loses any right to say she loves him. He's a fool and a cuckold if he takes her back. She will do it again to him the next time she gets mad at him. Shifty ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK so basic aninimal instinct with soap operatic drama is so sophisticated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A+

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

Such a rich theme : all our lovers are dream lovers, partly real but mostly our own invention. Great story right through the confrontation at Caroline's office. He loved an imaginary Holly, and now discovers that his love for Caroline was also an illusion. Or rather, his love was real, but it was for a woman who didn't exist outside his own mind.

.

And then came the reconciliation scene. It feels unearned, and emotionally and thematically contrary to all that came before it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Typical DQS story: The wife is the most beautiful woman in the world, she's also the biggest slut in the world, and the husband is a complete and absolute pussy. 1 star, always, for a cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't believe I read this to the end, it should have finished when he walked to the elevator, the 'make-up' was so wrong g, when from a solid 4* right back to 1* - poor

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn't like the storyline. The Holly character really just ponders to the scum by trolls and domestic abusers. They probably cream themselves hating her character.

As much as I didn't like it the story was well written and the character dialog was well crafted.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - I hate it. I could not get past the first page - just straight to the comments and a big fat ONE star.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

I read it again and I find myself really disliking this wife. I think he had it right when he told her that even his first wife loved him more.

kamdev99008kamdev99008almost 3 years ago

Pathetic wimpy husband always chooses sluts as his wife with never ending love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

DQS is close to my favourite author and the excellent writing in this story backs that up - BUT - this ending is just so wrong that I am starting to think that DQS is actually a female. NO man I have ever met in my 71 years of (still) looking for female companionship would ever get over Caroline's little fuck fest. This story would have deserved a 10 if it had ended at the point when the MC, in her office, told her how he was over her.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Never

Never should have taken Caroline back,just gone through with the divorce.What is go ing to make her cheat the next time,him not lifting the toilet seat?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Summary: guy loses superb pair of tits, gets traumatized for 2 years. Recovers, continues life with another great piece of ass.

Tries to disguise his turmoil as the product of higher feelings like "betrayal" and "love", but nobody is fooled. He just wants to fuck, everything else is negotiable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another cuckold story from Steele <yawn>. Nothing to get worked up over; he always presents an incorrigible slutwife whose main intent is to emotionally damage her spineless wimpy husband, then RAACs them at the end. He (or she) isn't alone in this, other writers do the same thing, g.anderson, mm, richardgerald, etc. They get off on causing the husband an impossible amount of pain.

Maybe they're treated that way in their real lives, or maybe they're man-hating women who like to pretend that men worship at their feet, only to treat them with disgust and contempt. Who knows? Who cares? Once everyone realizes their stories will always look like this, you can ignore them and spend your time with authors who write things more reflecting real life situations.

The more you complain or become angry, the happier they become. Just ignore them.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

It was a very well written story, on every level. A bit wordy but there are worse than this when it comes to that issue.

Like many the end really didnt sit right.

For starters she intentionally hurt her husband, that isnt something most people would so quickly get over. Secondly she looked for an found an excuse to fuck another man (with the intent of hurting her husband by doing it ) and third the whole "We're all human" is pure cop out horse shit to make it a RAAC, when all things considered, it shouldnt be, or at the very least it should be a LONG road to travel.

Sorry I didnt see that she loved him that much, and quite honestly, in real life, no self respecting man or woman, would think otherwise.

I read many RAAC stories and some deserve it, for whatever reason, but this ending was 100% wrong as was presented.

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

That was hilarious. Don’t understand why it wasn’t in the humorous category.

abe20601abe20601about 3 years ago

The fool should divorce Caroline for one simple reason. The next time he makes her mad (and guys will always anger their wives over something, even though we don't mean to most of the time) who is she going to have sex with next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

An interesting premise skillfully executed. I may not have behaved towards Caroline is the same way as Dan, but - unlike the commentators who claim that it's unrealistic because they wouldn't have taken her back - I recognise that I'm not the mould from which all men are made... as well as the fact it's only a story and, as such, should be judged on the basis of whether it achieves what the author set out to achieve and not whether it confronts to reader's concept of sexual morality.

Worth 5 - if only to balance the underscoring of the morality police.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

please ,i beg you authors, write a little more realistic stories. (a) only a desperate man would give it a second thought about taking caroline back (b) he would not take her back. This is just another trash story. you can and have done better Dan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous