All Comments on 'The Drifter'

by westerntiger

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
brotherinlaw52brotherinlaw52over 17 years ago
VERY HOT!

Very nice-thats what they all want isn't it?

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
another drifter

I think the story was cool and ok but whats gonna happen when the husband catches up with Hank there gonna have the upper hand on you and when Linda ends up pregnant from hanks drilling into her Hank better keep running.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

ineedsomedrugsnowineedsomedrugsnowover 17 years ago
The BEST thing I've ever read!!!!

This story is so good and you are now my favorite writer!!!

Excellent build up, strong character definitions, great physical descriptions, great combo of pain and pleasure, great alpha male, great ending, great last sentence, just bloody GREAT!!!

I cannot wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hey you...right below me

You think it's a peice of trash..of course you do you are like the fat, limp dicked, redneck husband.

I don't think it's a peice of trash. I think it's fukin well done so fuck you you limp dicked asshole...Wanta fight..mutherfucker...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It was a good line until he mentioned seducing

women for their money. Most of them would be more than willing to give him the money after sex. And he would not have to be 11 inches, 8 or 9 would do nicely. Most small towns are filled with women you married young to their high school boyfriends that would be overjoyed to find a man later on that would give them good sex and take them away. I got the feeling early on this was a barfly that made her money giving blowjobs in the bar. The hubby was more than likely her pimp who was mad he didnt respond earlier. the 1K was probably what she had earned the last day or two. Nice looking women in bars, dressed kinda open like, make good money giving blowjobs, lap rides, and fucking on truck seats. She was a power freak, when he beat up her pimp/husband he really earned a new sex toy, that turned her so on she was silly. Hubby was mad his moneymaker took his truck and left.

carverIIcarverIIover 17 years ago
Ignore the bashing

So what if some of it's a bit cliqueish. The website isn't called Literotica for nothing. You'd think that these assholes come here to read Pultzer stuff or something. I think that it's a great storyline so far. Reminds me of the Red Shoe Diaries in a way. Please hurry on the next chapter 'cause I want to see what Hank does to her ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
look, you write what you want so for so good

here lately on this site there have been nothing but cockolds,lesbians and gays stories,so when a real man story comes up they can't handle it.keep giving us your stories and i wish there was more writers like you out there. i'm not a writer,i like to reader.thanks for putting your neck on the line,but you got fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep them coming

I'm a big fan of your Stuntman series, and hope there are more coming in the pipeline. Don't listen to the haters, this was still a great story, a welcome departure from the stories about Dylan. Btw, it's hard not to notice that some of your biggest detractors on here aren't even writers, or are relatively new to it, so take that for what it is. Keep up the good work.

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Well written

Could be the start of a erotic series. The one thing I didn't like was your need to spell out the oooohs and aaaaaahs. You should describe the sound a woman or man makes when they orgasm or are in an excited state. Just throwing an AAAAAAAh in there is sort of lazy because it takes more creativity to actually describe it.

You got a heavy dose from the same idiots that attack my stories although we write quite different stories. I guess there's no pleasing them. Maybe if you made the guy an exNavy SEAL you would have kept them happy. They seem to like that particular branch of the special forces.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Recommended

Your stories were recommended by ISawYourMommy and he was certainly right. I started with the first of The Drifter series and look forward to reading more of your very well crafted tales. Keep it up please. Your stories help keep my ancient dick up and hopefully off. Thanks for that!!

jw_1970jw_1970over 13 years ago
Pretty hot

Sometimes the big cock stories sound corny, but this one was effectively written. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Easy to see why this story is rated so high. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwesterntiger@westerntiger
1109 Followers
I took a long break from writing erotica, but I have 38 stories up with over 2.5 million readers on this site and I published 4 books which can be found on Amazon and other on adult books sections featuring my Dylan James adventures. Check them out and buy a copy. I am current...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES