The Drifter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,105 Followers

"Your body was built for big cock," the drifter said as he backed his cock out her of her molten cunt. His cock was covered with her juice. It seemed to glisten in the twilight sun.

"Yes GOD!" she screamed out. "I love big cock. I love your big cock. I feel like such a slut. Fuck me like a slut with your fat cock. OH FUCK!!!!!!!"

Hank leaned over her, putting his hands on the driver side door above her head, and began fucking her with long slow strokes. Her eyes were glazed over and her mouth hung open. Her face was flush with color as he continued to slowly feed her stuffed cunt with a steady diet of long thick cock. As he continued to saw into her, his cock managed to open her up more and more. Little by little he was getting deeper and deeper into her over-heated cunt, and the sensations were blowing her mind. The length of his long cock rubbed against her rock hard clit on each thrust, and the contact was sparking a continual series of small but building orgasms that left her breathless. She began to shudder and tremble as she built toward a massive orgasm, and Hank just continued to slowly fuck her with as much cock as he could get into her accommodating pussy. The pressure kept building and building in the depths of her over-stimulated pussy until all at once, her cunt muscles clamped down tightly on his plunging cock and her world imploded around his thrusting cock.

"FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!" she screamed as she saw stars and flashed of colors the sensations were so unreal for her. Hank just kept stroking away feeding more cock into her gushing cunt.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Linda yelled as the powerful orgasm overtook her and drove all thoughts from her mind, except the thoughts of endless pleasure that this stranger's giant cock was causing her climaxing cunt.

Hank stopped thrusting and leaned back on his haunches. Linda's breathing slowed and she opened her eyes to stare at him. She was amazed to see that even sitting back from her, he still had about 6 inches of iron hard cock stuck up her rippling and clutching cunt. She knew he was very powerful and hadn't even started to really fuck her yet, and the thoughts of the pleasure to come overwhelmed her.

"Show me your tits," the drifter commanded.

Linda tugged the bottom of her halter over her huge tits and they spilled out onto her bare chest. They were full and round and big. She had to be at least a 38C or D. Her breasts were tipped with long rose colored nipples that pointed straight up toward the roof of the cab. Hank ran his hands over her creamy breasts and caressed them gently. She moaned when he teased and pinched her sensitive nipples. He bent down and took a nipple into his mouth, sucking it between his teeth and gently biting it. Her cunt muscles gave a spasm around his cock as he sucked on her nipples.

He quietly waited for her to recover from her first big orgasm. He gently stroked her breasts, stomach and thighs as her breath returned to some semblance of normal. Finally, when he thought she was ready, he reached behind him and opened the passenger door. Then he told her to move down farther onto the seat. As she scooted down, she slowly impaled herself farther and farther onto his thick cock, causing her to swoon and moan as it snaked up into her still sensitive pussy. When she was under him completely, he leaned forward and opened the driver side door as well.

"What are you doing?"

"Making us some room to fuck."

She moaned in anticipation. He pulled her ass down even further until her head was even with the steering wheel. He lay down on top of her mashing her tits against his chest. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his back. His legs were sticking out the passenger side door. His boots were still on and his pants were in a bunch around his ankles. With all that moving around, his huge dick had never left the comfort of her hot liquid cunt.

"Are you ready to fuck?"

"Oh my God..." was all she could murmur.

He slid his hands down and grabbed her ass checks, and lifted his hips. He paused a minute as he looked into her somewhat frightened eyes, then he slammed his cock deep into her, and she gave a yelp of pain as the large tube steak sailed into her upturned cunt and bounced off her cervix. He had managed the last fuck to get about 10 inches into her, he was going to try and ram it all in this time. He began fucking her hard, slamming his cock into her over-worked pussy.

"Are you my slut?" he demanded as he pulled his thick cock out of her juicing hole and slammed it in again. "Are you?"

"Y-yes GOD!! OHHHH, I'm your slut." she groaned. "I'm a slut for your big cock."

Hank lifted her butt and drove deep into Linda with long, hard thrusts. As he plunged his raging cock deep into her womb, his only thought now was the complete domination of this soft, pliant plaything in his hands. As he lanced her creaming cunt with his magnificent prick time and after time, a wailing cry started to come from deep inside Linda.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..."

An almost continuous cry that escaped her lips as he simply continued to pump into her with hard, deep, fast strokes that stretched her insides to their utter limit, impaling her, making every nerve end in her pussy fire in ecstasy. Nothing existed but the prick that filled her; everything was driven from her mind as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss enveloped her. Again...and again...and again... and again he drilled deep into her open womb. Her second spasming orgasm hit her hard and exploded behind her eyes in a wash of color, but still he continued to jackhammer his massive cock into her abused cunt.

He pumped his hips rapidly, driving his cock in and out of her hot cunt. Linda groaned as she felt his fat cock stretch her tight muscles, rubbing against all the walls of her juicing fuck hole. As Hank punished her pussy with his massive cock attack, she slid her hands all over his hard, muscular body. Her hands slid down around his waist to his ass, and she pulled him into her, feeling his powerful muscles tighten with each thrust of his long cock. She spread her legs wider and raised her legs above him so he could go deeper. Linda's eyes were closed as she moaned and writhed under the drifter.

"OOOOHHHH, I love your cock...I love how you're fucking me...fucking me with your big cock..."

Hank responded to her praise by slamming the last hard inch of his fat, long cock all the way into her tight pussy. She gasped out loud as she felt his full length penetrate her to the hairs. Her eyes went wide from the shock of it.

"I knew you would like that," he grunted as he slammed into her once more. Hank hooked her legs over his shoulders so her feet hung over his back. He rose up on his knees and he began to pound his big, hard cock straight down into her upturned pussy. She could only look up at him slack-jawed as he slammed his body into Linda's over and over and over. She clawed at the seat, and gripped his back tightly and cried out,

"Oh god, ...oh please...ohm...uuhhhh..."

Their bodies made wet slapping noises over the sound of the truck bouncing and creaking with each fast, hard thrust of Hank's huge cock. Hank's eyes were closed with intense pleasure as he pounded his cock into her.

He grunted, "Yeah...take my cock...fuck...yeah...good tight pussy..."

"Oohhh...goddd..yyesss...fucckk mmmeeee...uuhhh...pppleassse..." Linda cried in response.

He continued to rise up and down on top of her, sliding his fat, hard cock in and out of her drooling cunt. She felt his thick cock stretch her wide. She ground her hips against him on his down thrusts, and tingled as she felt her clit being stimulated by his plunging sword. She ran her hands over his strong back and ass as he drilled into her cunt again and again. It was endless. It never stopped. He just kept fucking her. Drilling deep inside her endless orgasming cunt. She felt the beginnings of a huge climax coming. She felt it in her chest and stomach. She felt it deep inside her cunt. She needed it. She wanted it. She started to bounce up and down under him. Her pussy got hotter and even more wet as his thick cock slammed into her. She began to moan and whimper, and her big tits bounced and swayed as he slammed more cock into her. The union of cock and cunt made loud lewd noises as their bodies slapped together.

"Yeah...that's it...fuck that cock, you slut...make yourself cum...cum on my fat cock, you big-tittied whore..."

Her orgasm was coming closer. His cock, his words were making her body shudder. She felt her cunt muscles begin to twitch and then convulse. She began to moan and shout as her pussy came hard around the drifter's huge cock. The spilling juices from her cunt flowed over his hard shaft and balls.

"OH GOD...OH GOD...OH FUCK...YESSS...YYESSS...YYEESSS...I'M...I'M... FFFFFUCKINGGGG...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She bucked under him as he continued to thrust his hard cock into her steaming hot pussy. Her big tits were pressed against his hard chest as she panted and tried to catch her breath. Hank had both of her fleshy ass cheeks in his hands, and he spread them apart. As he speared down into her clutching climaxing cunt, he plunged a finger up her tight asshole. Her world exploded into a million pieces as the drifter drilled his long hard cock into her tight slit.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Linda screamed as her orgasm crested again and both holes clamped down on his invading body parts. Her eyes rolled back in her head, she arched her back in one last powerful convulsion, and she passed out from the intense overload of pleasure.

The drifter continued to pound the pussy of the passed out woman. He needed his cum and it was almost there. Her pussy was still clutching and gripping at his plunging column as it rippled along his entire length. He drilled her defenseless cunt again and again with his 11 inch spear. This is what he did. Fuck women senseless. That was his job.

He pulled back once more and paused. He was right on the crest of his orgasm. He enjoyed this moment so much. The tension, the pleasure, the possibility. He thrust down hard once more into her hot cunt with all 11 thick muscled inches. He thrust deep into her cunt to the hairs and exploded. Volley after volley of hot cum fired out of his erupting cannon coating her womb with his thick creamy sperm. His load just kept firing and it spilled out from her cunt in long white strands and dripped all over the truck seat. He stayed in the saddle thrusting and shooting into her swampy cunt, enjoying the thrilling sensations until there was nothing left inside his balls. Then he slowly pulled his deflating monster out of her. There was a big slurpy sound as the big mushroom head pulled out from between her slimy cunt lips.

He eased off the seat and stood up on the ground. Looking at her all spread out on the seat for a moment, he reached inside and picked her panties off the truck floor. He used them to wipe cum off from the still sizable length of his cock. He pulled his pants up and fastened them. Then he reached across the passed out Linda, and picked up her purse from the floor of the truck. Looking inside he found a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. As he smoked, he went through her purse some more and found her wallet. He counted the money inside. It was about $1000. What was a little trailer tramp doing with that much money he wondered? Almost, if answering his question, her cell rang. He took it out and switched it on.

"Hello." Hank answered.

"Who is this?" a male voice asked.

"Who is this?" Hank returned.

"Where's Linda?" the voice demanded.

"Passed out in the truck right now. Is this her husband?"

"Who are you?" the husband demanded to know.

"I am the guy who kicked your ass, and I just fucked your wife senseless. She told me she had never cum that much ever. She called you a limp dicked loser. And when I get off the phone with you, I am going to fuck her in the ass. That is who I am, motherfucker."

There was a long silence on the other end of the phone. Finally, a weak voice came back to him. "Can I speak with my wife, please?"

"Like I said dickhead. She is passed out. I fucked her until she couldn't take it anymore, and then I fucked her some more. But I will let her know you called when she wakes up, okay?"

"Let me talk to my wife now, you motherfucker! She has my truck and my money. You put that bitch on the phone now." The husband screamed.

"Fuck no, fatboy. She and I are headed south to Dallas. In your truck. With your money. And she is going to suck my 11 inch cock all the way there. I'll send her back to you when her pussy is all fucked out or we run out of money. Whichever comes first. Later."

The drifter flipped the phone closed and dropped it to the ground. He then brought his boot down hard, smashing it into tiny pieces of broken plastic. As he took another drag on his cigarette, he took the money from Linda's purse, and put it in his rear pocket. He crossed over to the truck and looked at the passed out cheating wife lying on the front seat. Her legs were spread wide, and her pussy was red and battered from the pounding he had given her. White creamy strands of cum leaked from her cunt and ran down the crack of her ass, pooling on the truck seat. Yeah, she would do for a while. She was a good fuck, and she had a lot of money. They would have a good time until it ran out. They could head north to the Interstate and go west. Maybe head for Denver. And when the money ran out, then she could return to this place if she wanted. He didn't care one way or the other. She was just another piece of ass that helped get him further down the road. This was his job. Seduce any woman he could, and take them for everything they could give him. His looks and intelligence got him the opportunities, and his big thick cock always sealed the deal. It worked every time. That was how he made his living, and kept him free and on the road.

Drifting.

That who he was, the drifter.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,105 Followers
12