All Comments on 'The Drive'

by stlimanika

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lame.

And stupid and not erotic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic Story

I can only say WOW. It is a super hot story, whether it is true or not. Keep up the great work....showing and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5

My wife and I get frisky along i95 and the truckers enjoy looking at her bare ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

i love it when wendie has done that made a mess in my pants loads of precum i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

My hubby and I have done similar on AC Expressway. Obviously not when lot of traffic. I love getting honks of appreciation from truckers for a good show.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HOT

This is one of my wife and I's favorites. Only on a couple of occasions has she put her knees in the seat and sucked me off while totally exposed to truckers while we passed them on the left. Most of the time it's feet on the dash while I rub her pussy or she rubs her pussy while watching me stroke my cock. Sure makes the long trips short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

This is one of my all time favorites. Usually I initiate the fun by reaching over and rubbing her breast and then rubbing my cock. Most of the time she responds by asking me to pull my pants down. On a couple of occassions I've been able to get her completely naked with her knees in the seat while she's bent over sucking me off. With her nice ass exposed out the passenger window I have pulled up along side big rigs on 2 occassions. It doesn't take long to cum with road head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
why not include Bob?

It could be fun ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best story

I love the story. My wife and I used to do the same thing. Best way to make the time pass while driving long trips.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
appreciative

Thanks, as trucker I always enjoy exciting sites to break the monotony of the road.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstlimanika@stlimanika
I enjoy writing erotica every so often. I prefer writing, and reading, short stories that appear to be realistic to the reader. Comments are always welcome either through this forum, or email at stlimanika at yahoo.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES