The Droplet Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In another minute Roy's penis was fully erect and pulsing to their delight. Bobbie noticed Janey's breathing change as she watched mesmerized. Janey never wanted the moment to end. After another minute a small amount of clear fluid started forming in the tip and nestled in the slit of that delicious purple head. Janey was watching for the fluid to form, her mouth open, her breathing rapidly changing.

"I want to taste it Janey!" she whispered.

Janey just nodded, wide eyed.

It wasn't in the plan, but Bobbie didn't even know she wanted to do it until just then.

Now was the time. He was positioned perfectly and close to the edge of the bed. Bobbie again directed the soft cool stream of air onto his slit. She positioned herself in a way she could lean forward enough to lick it when he was ready.

Janey couldn't take her eyes off the growing drop of sex fluid forming at the slit in his penis. Bobbie kept on directing her stream of air and when the drop looked like it was going to drip off the head of his cock, her tongue came out and she got closer and closer until the point of her tongue delicately touched the bottom of the drop, his fluid covering the tip of her tongue. Then ever so lightly she licked up the length of his 1/4 inch opening, getting as much of his fluid as she could manage. Janey watched it all and felt an incredibly strong arousal overtaking her body. Wide eyed, she felt herself producing arousal moisture. More than she ever had before in her life. When Bobbie pulled her tongue away, a little string of fluid formed from his slit to her tongue until it broke under the strain of distance.

"Just like a pizza string," Janey thought.

The girls gently lowered the sheet back over him and quietly tiptoed out.

Both girls were now incredibly aroused and both were breathing heavily.

"Wow, THAT was intense Bobbie!"

"I know."

"How did it taste?"

Bobbie whispered back in a husky voice, "It was delicious Janey."

They looked at each other not quite knowing what to make of this opportunity they had been given. It was like a gift from the heavens.

At school the girls talked about it constantly and looked at the pictures whenever they could. They even started referring to the sessions as "milking sessions", and what they did to Roy as "harvesting". They also spoke of stopping before getting caught and also started formulating a plan to make sure they stopped BEFORE they got caught.

(The fourth foray)

As Bobbie's realization of the situation started to set in, she got an idea and began to put it into motion. Every morning when she woke up, the first thing she did was peak into the bedroom checking Roy's position.

For two days, no opportunity presented itself, but on the third day she found him positioned perfectly. With a firm determination she stripped from the waist down. Leaving her panties on the floor, she walked towards the bed. She was aroused just knowing what she was about to do and was already moistening in anticipation. She knelt by the side of the bed and she delicately lifted the sheet.

And there it was, his beautiful cock waiting just for her. She felt herself moisten again as she started to induce HER droplet from HER delicious slit. She was fully aroused and enjoying every second of making him leak just for her, and through it all she even recognized the scent of her own arousal. She was comfortable enough with his "milking process" by now to take her time and savor it, letting her lust peak. She was amazed at the scent her own body produced in response to her lust. As she watched the drop start to form, she was sure she was in heaven.

"Ahhh there it is..." she thought when the drop was large and fully formed.

She held her breath and lightly ran the middle finger of her right hand along the length of his slit and got as much of the fluid as she could on the end of her finger. She gently lowered the sheet and picking up her panties, ran back into her bedroom closing the door behind her. Laying back comfortably on her bed and with her left hand, she pulled the hood of her clitoris back and started caressing it with the fluid on her finger. Gently at first and then more intensely as her arousal dictated. She moaned softly and opened her legs a little more, feeling her clitoris harden and pulse as she neared climax. Running her finger down the full length of her vagina, she entered it deeply into her pleasure hole.

"Oh my GOD this is good" she thought as the mix of physical and emotional feelings filled her body completely.

She had masturbated before but it had never been as intense as this. She pulled her finger out of her pleasure hole and slid it back up to her clitoris. With her knees up and her legs pulled fully back, she started using small circular strokes. Breathing heavily she allowed her physical feelings to take over. Using them as her guide she rubbed herself in the ways that felt best for her. Slowly the feeling picked up until her whole body soared in delight. Breathless, she rubbed herself into one of the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced. When she was done, she entered her middle finger back into her vagina as deeply as she could, closed her eyes and just rested...

When she told Janey about it the next day, her reaction was not what Bobbie had expected.

"You did WHAT???"

Bobbie responded with surprise, "What?"

"Don't you know you could get pregnant doing that!"

Bobbie was skeptical, "Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure. Look it up!"

Bobbie didn't think she could get pregnant without actually being fucked but just in case she went on the internet to check it out. To her horror she found it was true! The odds were real low of it actually happening that way... but not zero. She didn't think she would get pregnant but she decided right then and there to be more careful in the future.

(The fifth foray)

They met at their usual table during lunch break and immediately got the phone out to look at the pictures of that amazing drop.

"You know Janey, I've been thinking," Bobbie said between bites, "Wouldn't it be neat if we videoed the whole thing so we could watch it whenever we wanted?"

Janey smiled a naughty smile, "Uhhh YEAH! I think that's a GREAT idea! Let's do it!"

Bobbie smiled and nodded, "Let me think about how to best do this and then we'll talk."

When Bobbie got home she started planning her latest foray. She knew taking video would be a two person job, if it was to be done correctly. She thought the best way was to have Janey do the video recording. Then Bobbie could do everything as she normally would and all Janey would have to do is just shoot the video.

Janey had been thinking about it too and when Bobbie layed out her plan, she found that Janey came up with the same plan except in Janey's mind Bobbie was the one holding the camcorder. At first Bobbie balked, but Janey's persistence finally wore her down and Bobbie went along at least with shooting the video. Janey would be allowed to lift the sheet but that was it. Bobbie still wanted the droplet all to herself and planned to video her finger wiping it off his penis. With the plan set to go, they waited for the next sleepover opportunity.

When Janey got the phone call she was ready.

"He's on martini number two. Wanna come over and stay the night? I already cleared it with mom."

"Hold on. Lemme ask my mom."

Two minutes later Janey came back, "Be at your house in about half an hour."

When Janey arrived the girls stayed up in Bobbie's bedroom, watching TV and playing music until bedtime. When morning came the girls slipped into stealth mode.

As they were walking to the bedroom, Bobbie reminded her, "You'll have to be careful not to pull on the sheet. Make sure you just lift it, gently."

"I know, I know."

As they started down the hall to go into the bedroom, Janey asked, "Can I taste it this time Bobbie? All you'd have to do is hold the sheet for me and keep shooting."

"NO!"

The immediacy and firmness of her response surprised even Bobbie.

"Can I at least be the one to milk him?"

Bobbie looked at Janey and thought for a moment, "Okay. It'll make it easier for me if I'm filming anyway. All you have to do is aim it right for his slit. And don't do it too hard."

As they walked up the stairs Bobbie knew that she considered Roy, or at least THIS part of him as belonging to HER. He was HERS to enjoy even if only in the small, limited way she had to enjoy him. At least THAT belonged to her. He was after all part of HER family. She wondered again if she loved him but after careful reflection she knew she didn't. Not in THAT way at least. No... It was more that she felt ENTITLED to him. That was it. Entitled. She had personally developed the situation into what it was. It was HER house, and HER situation.

As they quietly entered the bedroom, both girls felt themselves moisten in anticipation of his "milking" as they had come to call it. Milking him had become an interesting blend of sexuality and power to both girls. They loved MAKING him leak. Just TAKING it and NOT giving him a choice. For that moment THEY had the control, and right NOW his fluid was theirs to harvest as they saw fit. They went to the edge of the bed. Quietly and efficiently they began to video his milking...

Janey positioned herself and waited for Bobbie to get the camcorder ready. Bobbie aimed the video cam, nodded to Janey and started shooting. Janey lifted the sheet and directed a soft stream of cool air onto his slit. Bobbie made sure she got Janey's face AND Roy's cock in the beginning shot and then adjusted the video cam so that the video screen was a big close up of his cock. For a full minute Janey patiently directed the stream and then it started. The slight moistening of his slit and then a lengthening and thickening of his cock, followed by the beginning of the drop nestled in his slit. His cock continued to enlarge and thicken noticeably as the drop continued to grow. This time they both wanted not only to milk him, but also to arouse him to a full pulsing erection in all its splendor for the video cam.

By the time the drop was ready to drip he was in full, pulsing arousal. Bobbie keep the cam running and extended her finger into the camera shot. She gently ran her finger up the slit trying to get as much of the drop as she could on her finger. When she was done she proudly showed the fluid on her finger to the camera with Roy's pulsing cock in the background.

The camcorder caught it all.

Both girls knew they couldn't keep doing this forever. They had discussed this and knew they had to stop. Janey had enough and didn't want to do it anymore. It was the hottest thing she had ever experienced in her life but it wasn't worth the risk of eventually getting caught. Bobbie had an idea and asked Janey if she'd help her milk Roy one last time. Janey's first reaction was to say no.

Bobbie tried to convince her, "C'mon Janey. Just one more time. I have this idea that is SO hot."

Janey looked at her, "I'm listening."

"Okay, how 'bout this, let's just keep on milking him Janey. We've been stopping after only one drop but why should we stop there?

Janey looked at her somberly, "Because we don't want to get caught that's why."

But Janey was intrigued and after a few moments she asked, "Can we even GET more?"

"I don't know. Why don't we see? I think we could fill an eyedropper if we milk him right."

Janey thought about it for a minute, "You know the more time we spend in there milking him the more chance there is of us getting caught."

"I know but listen, I've seen him wake up a couple of times. He doesn't just instantly wake up. It takes him a while. The first thing he does is kinda softly clear his throat, you can barely hear it. Then sleeps for like another two minutes. Then he moves a little and rests for about another minute. THEN he opens his eyes. He does it the same way every time. All we have to do is pay attention and if he even just barely clears his throat, we stop right then and there and leave."

Janey seemed more interested now.

Bobbie continued, "Here's the plan. You'll be the one who holds the sheet up and milks him. You keep milking him until the drop is so big I'll have to collect it before it drips off. After I collect it, you just keep on milking him and I'll collect the next drop, and the next, and the next..."

"How will you do that?" Janey asked.

Bobbie smiled wickedly, "With this eyedropper. It's end is so thin I think I can fit it in his slit a little way and get it all without disturbing him!"

Janey shook her head, "That's just too risky. He'll feel it."

"No he won't. The tip is too thin to feel if you don't push it up too far. I know cuz I tried it on myself just to be sure. Try it if you don't believe me."

"I will."

Bobbie handed her the eyedropper, "Remember, JUST the tip."

The next day Janey handed Bobbie the eyedropper, "Okay, let's do it but this should be our last time and we need to be CAREFUL."

"Agreed."

(The sixth foray)

Bobbie squeezed the bulb of the eyedropper and collected the first drop. Success! This was nasty and HOT and both girls loved it. Janey kept milking him and after the first drop things seemed to flow a little faster and the second drop formed and grew more quickly. Again Bobbie squeezed the bulb and gently collected.That was hot enough but it wasn't the only thing happening. He was growing thicker and firmer and was close to full erection. The girls couldn't take their eyes off it and by the time the third drop was starting to drip off the head of his penis it was a pulsing, rock hard erection that made collecting more difficult. Janey's eyed widened as she watched and enjoyed the smell of his sex scent. She was breathing hard in her arousal and had to consciously make sure she breathed quietly as she continued milking him.

Two more times Bobbie collected HER fluid from HER erection and then motioned Janey to stop. When she did, Bobbie squeezed the bulb one more time making sure not to spill any. Then she entered it ever so gently into his slit, and she slowly continued to push it in until it made contact all around the widening neck of the eyedropper. Janey thought she was going too deep and started to get scared. When Bobbie let the bulb go a little blob of semen was sucked into the dropper, and that made it about 3/4 full. Maybe even a little more. Bobbie delicately removed the dropper and as an afterthought leaned over and gently kissed his slit, lightly touching it with her tongue. She pulled back and motioned Janey to let the sheet down. Before she did, Janey leaned forward and lightly touched Roy's slit with her tongue too.

Suddenly Roy stirred and rolled over. Janey let go of the sheet as he moved and they both quietly hit the floor.

PANIC!

Neither one of them move a muscle, afraid to even breath. After about two minutes Bobbie pointed to the bedroom door and both quietly got up and tiptoed to the open doorway. As they were tiptoeing out, Janey knew they had gone too far. They were becoming too bold. What if Roy managed to remember something?

When they got downstairs a wide eyed Bobbie looked at Janey, held up the eyedropper and said breathlessly, "That was the best milking ever! Did you see it pulsing as it produced for us Janey?"

Janey nodded, "That was SO nasty! I really wanted to kiss his slit too. I'm sorry I disturbed him."

"You didn't. I think he just moved like he normally does."

Janey shrugged, "Maybe."

"I love his cock Janey. He doesn't know it but if he wanted to fuck me I'd let him. Would you?"

Janey just nodded.

Still breathing hard she said, "I think you went too far that time Bobbie. I'm scared."

Bobbie nodded, "I think so too. It was our last time so I wanted to get the most out of it. I hope nothing comes of it."

Bobbie held up the eyedropper and smiled, "Wanna see me get rid of the evidence?" With that Bobbie emptied half of fluid in the dropper on to her tongue. She kept it in her mouth, savoring it, "Mmmmmmmmm."

"What about the other half"?

Bobbie swallowed, "I'm saving it for later."

Janey looked at her, "Can I try just one drop? After all it is our last time."

Bobbie thought for a minute, "Okay, you worked for it."

She positioned the tip of the eyedropper over Janey's finger and squeezed out a drop for her.

Janey eagerly put it to her tongue.

Being careful not to squeeze the bulb Bobbie put it in its bottle and screwed it down.

Both girls were scared they had gone too far. They decided that they had a nice video and some nice pictures to remember the moments and there was no need to ever do it again. If they kept on going without end it could only end badly with them getting caught. But, if they quit while they were ahead they would have those special moments forever. They agreed to call it quits and hoped no one would be the wiser.

After Janey had left, Bobbie went to the bathroom and peed making sure got out every last drop. She went into her room and closed the door. She WAS saving Roy's fluid for later but not the way Janey thought. She stripped from the waist down, layed back on her bed and opened her legs. Then she took the eyedropper and gently started entering it into her peehole until it was in all the way. Then she squeezed out the last of the fluid, pulled the empty eyedropper out of her urethra and closed her eyes.

"Mom isn't the only one with his fluid inside her and I bet she never had it inside her like this" she thought.

She knew she wouldn't get pregnant this way and could still have his juice inside her. She wished she could see a full load of cum just explode out of his hard, pulsing cock, but knew it would never happen. Bobbie couldn't help feeling just a tiny bit of jealousy, knowing her mom got all she wanted of that. She had carte blanche while Bobbie had to sneak in and risk big trouble for just a tiny, tiny part of the life her mother had with him.

She held her breath and hoped nothing would come of this last escapade. A week went by, then two with no repercussions. They were in the clear and no one ever found out about their adventures.

That is until I shared it with you just now dear reader.

12