The Dutchman's Knot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeni laughed. "Yeah, I thought you'd like it when you heard the details. Anyway each time he would start his 'in' stroke I would feel that large area start to open me up even further. I don't know what his cock was putting out in that pre-cum but at that time I felt I could take a pickup truck if someone would drive it in. I thought to myself that's what they need to give women during childbirth."

"So when he started putting in that enlarged area, were you afraid; did you feel any pain," Gwn asked?

"For some reason I didn't care, I just wanted him to shove it in. I think I wanted to feel some pain. When I looked down, I could see a little tinge of blood on that wide part of his cock. I don't know about you, but when I see a man's cock buried in my cunt it raises my passion level a couple of notches. That visual let me know immediately that I was being fucked good and that's a good thing at my age. By then, I had completely lost it. I could feel some tearing but there was no pain. I just wanted that knot in me so bad and the more force he could use to drive it in was alright with me."

"I think I'm going to have to try Dutch. He may ruin me for life, but I've got to give him a go," replied Gwn somewhat apprehensive. "Continue the story."

Jeni replied, "I think I've told you too much already. I'll mess it up for you."

"At least tell me about him getting the 'knot' in,'" quizzed Gwn.

"OK...But there's a lot more after that," laughed Jeni.

Dammit Jeni, at least tell me how you got 'knotted' and quit babbling on and on.

"Ok...but this is all I'm going to tell you. The rest you'll have to learn on your own like I did. When he started hitting me with those deeper strokes, he could tell I wanted more and more. He kept asking if I was sure and did I know what I was in for. I didn't have to say anything; I was grabbing his hips with my legs and trying to pull him completely in me. I had to have it in me. I've never wanted something to happen so much in my life.

He would pull it almost out and then reverse his stroke and charge, not fast, but with a lot of force. He was putting a lot of energy into it. And each time I would look down and see more of it disappear. It was incredible. I could see the tension in his face and then I felt my pelvic bones separate. Finally he surged until I felt it pop through and everything in my vagina completely filled up. It seemed like his knot immediately doubled in size. I knew we were locked together for as long as he could last. I was totally at his mercy."

"I can't believe what you're telling me. Then what happened," asked Gwn again?

I'm not going to tell you everything, but I will tell you that when he finally got it in I was scared to death. I didn't know what to think. Here I was full of cock with no way to escape. This is where Dutch took over and carefully guided me through the whole experience. He knew exactly how to handle the situation; he was great. Each time he would do something different he would tell me what to expect. I could see why so many women would want to claim him. Now that's all I'm going to tell you. The rest, you'll have to find out yourself.

"Aw come on, Jeni, you've got to tell me more. I might get hurt," Gwn replied with a feigned expression.

"The only other thing I'm going to tell you is to get ready for a 'continuous orgasm'. It never stops."

"Oh my Goodness, what in the hell are you talking about?"

Jeni replied with a smirky smile on her face. "I've got to go. I wish you a good session with Rock tomorrow. It'll be a good warm-up for the Dutchman."

With a lot of fear and apprehension, Gwn knew she could not back out of the appointment with The Dutchman. The challenge was too great. If Jeni could do it, she could do it.

Chapter 2

The Consultation

Sadie Hughes is the Senior Nurse-Counselor with PHC and one of her primary duties is to brief patients on their pending sex-therapy sessions. Sadie, as the senior member of the counseling group, handles the most challenging cases. She is a very attractive robust woman in her mid-fifties and loves life to the fullest. She has the ability to make a person feel comfortable in their most stressful times and can cuss like a sailor if the situation presents itself. And most of all; loves sex.

Sadie and Dr. Luck were the pioneers in developing the sex maintenance program at PHC. She had lost her husband to another woman some 15 years ago and as Dr. Luck's nurse counselor the two of them developed a program they affectionately referred to as 'the sex-help for the needy' program. At least that was the tongue in cheek reference Sadie used.

Today Gwn had scheduled a consultation with Sadie. She was led into a counselors' office and was pleased to be greeted by Sadie's smiling face. She had gotten to know Sadie quite well from her earlier visits and always felt completely at ease in her company.

Sadie began with a smirky smile and said, "I see that you have signed up for a session with 'The Dutchman'. So Jeni talked you into it. You couldn't let her get ahead of you, huh?"

Gwn responded from behind a slightly embarrassed flushed face and said, "I guess not."

"Well, let me tell you a little secret. We put her up to it. Dr. Luck is working on a project with The New Life University to look at the effects of Dutch's juices on the pre-menopausal woman versus the post menopausal woman."

Gwn laughed at Sadie's reference to 'Dutch's juices' and then asked, "What kind of juices? Are they different from other men?"

"Oh yes honey, this man is loaded with some of Mother Nature's most potent sex arsenals. It is unbelievable what he possesses," Sadie said laughing out loud. "Let me tell you what this man is packing."

"First, he has a prostate gland and a set of Bartholin glands, you know, them pre-cum glands and they are twice the size of a normal male. In addition to that he also has an Imon gland on the front end of his prostate. Dutch is the only person we know who has such a gland. The secretions from these create several varied sexual responses in the female. And let's not forget his balls which are about 25% larger than a normal man's."

Gwn, exclaimed. "If I could get my hands on Jeni now, I think I would wring her neck."

Sadie shook all over laughing at Gwn's 'tongue in cheek' comment. "Aw, don't worry you can do it. I was the first one here to try him out. After reading the reports on him from his doctors in the Netherlands you don't think I was going to let anyone else try him first. I must admit though it took me two weeks to get over it."

"Yeah...yeah, easy for you to say," Gwn replied.

"I've got him scheduled again next year. You can bet while I'm able I'm gonna have some of that man. After both of them had a good laugh Sadie began, "Now, for the first of many surprises and this is important so that you know what's coming and what you're dealing with."

The first thing you will notice is that his pre-cum glands secrete generous amount of lubrication. It has a more pleasant taste than the normal man's and suppresses a woman's inhibitions. This is why oral sex becomes so easy. It warms the inside of the vagina, excites the vaginal nerve endings and raises a woman's libido significantly. You will experience more feeling and sensation down deep. You will also find out that you have more muscle control that ever before in that area."

"So whatever he's putting out will be helping me as well," Gwn asked?

"Absolutely," exclaimed Sadie. "Most of the time, you can't resist even if you wanted too."

"In other words he has the ability to take over a woman's body."

"I can see how you could say that, but you won't mind," Sadie replied, shaking from her laughter. "Then the fun begins. It takes a lot of force on his part to drive it in. And you will help too by pushing back against his penetration. Finally, when it pops in it grows considerably larger. It's like an orange becoming the size of a grapefruit all of a sudden. From that point on, you are 'hooked up' for another hour whether you like it or not."

"Oh my goodness," Gwn gasped and asked inquisitively, "Sadie, this will be impossible for me. Jeni never mentioned anything like this."

Sadie laughed at Gwn's dilemma and continued the conversation, "Yeah and after he gets you 'knotted' he starts pumping you full of semen and shark sperm. Keep in mind, after he has knotted you, your vagina is completely sealed and you can begin to feel your lower abdomen filling up. You feel like you're six months pregnant. When your lower abdomen fills up like that, it opens up your uterus and fallopian tubes. These shark sperm along with their colony of breeding sperm are then swimming around in a little ocean looking for an egg to impregnate. And to add more to a woman's peril, it's a very erotic sensation. Your passion starts soaring and you start getting close to an orgasm. He may let you have one or two before he gets to his big one."

"Oh my goodness, what are shark sperm," Gwn asks?

"The best way to describe shark sperm is to compare them with drones in a bee colony. They contain no reproductive DNA. It seems that their sole purpose is to scout the entire reproductive system of a woman, locate an egg and then gather a colony of reproductive sperm and guide them to the target. Under the microscope they look like meteorites crashing into a planet.

Then he may go ahead and blow his first 'knotted' orgasm and it is huge. It is unbelievable the contortions his body exhibits during that first orgasm. Keep in mind he has already expended a lot of energy driving in the 'knot'. And when this super orgasm hits, he shoots a potent mixture of normal DNA sperm and semen about twice the quantity of a normal man. Then his cock keeps pumping your vagina with a continuous stream of semen and fertile sperm. The fertile breeding sperm are separated and surrounded into host colonies by the shark sperm. Under the microscope they appear to be very fast and then it becomes a race to see which colony gets to an egg first. Hopefully we will have harvested your fertile eggs and there will not be any available for these little buggers."

Gwn could hardly believe what she was hearing. All of a sudden she had to worry about getting pregnant. "Sadie how can I be sure I'm protected from all that manpower? Jeni set me up for this, didn't she?"

"No not at all. It was Dr. Luck's idea," said Sadie laughing. "In fact he wants to see you after we're through here to explain the nature of the experiment. To keep you from getting pregnant, we're going to harvest any mature eggs you have in your ovaries and then seal your fallopian tubes with a plug that is inserted internally. It's temporary and can be removed later. We'll do that today before you leave. And in case you're still worried we'll give you a morning after pill. So I don't think you'll have anything to worry about."

"Ok, now tell me about this 'knot' thing. So if he's got this 'knot' in me, why couldn't I just pull it out even if I had to strain to overcome some pain," Gwn questioned?

If you chose to do that, Dutch would be severely injured. You see the front side of his knot is heavily muscled ridges and very firm; just like a hard penis. It is perfectly designed for penetration. That's why it can be driven in with a lot of force. But the backside of the knot is very sensitive. It would be like kicking a man in the balls. Any pressure that is put on the 'knot' in trying to back out is very painful and debilitating. So he has to stay inside until his prostate is drained dry and his knot shrinks to a size that can easily slide out. That usually takes about 30 minutes.

Somehow Gwn detected a real surprise coming. "And how does all this happen."

Sadie looked at Gwn and stated, "Gwn what I'm about to tell you will come as the biggest sexual surprise you'll ever experienced in your life. We have found that it is much better to brief a patient on this part of the experience so that they don't become frightened or injured when it happens."

With eyes beaming wide open and in an exasperated fashion, Gwn responds, "damn Sadie, everything you've told me so far is a complete surprise. How could it be any worse or better? This might be too much to take in one session."

"Oh you can do it," Sadie said flashing her famous mischievous smile. "But after he gets that 'knot' in you, you don't have any choice except to complete the journey. So, you might as well lay back and enjoy the ride." Sadie couldn't contain herself as she burst out laughing again. "You wouldn't want to be the one that 'chickened-out' would you."

"Aw come on Sadie what's this like? You know I'm already scared."

OK...this part you don't know about. We made sure Jeni didn't give you all the details. If you remember I mentioned that on the backside of his knot is a formation of pimples that look like nipple bumps that completely encircle the shaft of his penis. We have found out that these bumps secrete a thin clear waxy substance. It turns out that this secretion comes from this new Imon gland and it doesn't matter what position the man is in these bumps will contact the g-spot all the time. You will even feel the sensation in your anal area. Believe me he covers the entire playing field."

"And what does this clear waxy cream do," asked Gwn?

"I was coming to that," replied Sadie. It turns out that this cream or waxy stuff does two things. First, it will help seal the vaginal entrance and keeps all of those fluids inside. When the knot finally goes down you will leak a lot of those fluids. That's why the bed will be covered in some very absorbent towels beneath the sheets."

"I'll bet that's going to be an embarrassing mess," commented Gwn.

"Not when you're having that much fun," Sadie said with a twinkle in her eye. "Anyway the second function this plays is that this cream starts to excite the g-spot which is directly connected to your clitoral area. It starts out as a slight tingling feeling and builds up to continuous hot stinging exciting sensation. There is nothing you can do so you may as well lay back and enjoy the ride. You completely lose control. His penis and knot are surging in rhythm with his heartbeat and this cream keeps the g-spot stimulated and you get an orgasm about every three minutes. The vaginal stimulation at this point is all involuntary. You can't help it as long as this cream is in contact with your g-spot.

"So you mean as we are laying there all 'knotted' up, I can expect an orgasm to hit every couple of minutes whether I like it or not."

"Absolutely," said Sadie. "As you are having these continuous orgasms it excites him as well and he starts to have several until he has expelled all the semen in his prostate. It's an incredible experience, like none I've ever had sexually and I thought I had experienced almost everything in the sex department. This occurs over a 30-40 minute period until the Imon gland is fully spent and this is the reason both of you experience so much fatigue."

"I guess this would be a good way to lose weight then."

Sadie then asked, "Do you think you want to give it a try?"

"You know I'd never live it down if I backed out. You and Jeni would never let me forget it."

"You're probably right." Then pulling her hair back from her ear Sadie said, "And if you do, you get to wear one of these."

"What is that," Gwn asked?

It's just a little pink 'hangman's knot' tattoo that signifies that we have been hung by the Dutchman's knot."

"Well then I guess I'll have to get me one of those."

Laughing together Sadie joked, "Honey, you don't get this, you have to earn this." With that the two of them gave the other a congratulatory hug and hearty laugh. "Oh, before I forget it, you and Dutch are to have dinner Thursday night before your session on Friday. Dr Luck wants you to get familiar with each other before starting such a strenuous date. You'll find out that he's not the monster we've made him out to be."

As Gwn turned to leave Sadie's office she said, "I think I'm ready now."

"Good, now go on in the lab and let the girls take care of the pre-session procedures. After your session, I'll see you next week for a debriefing. They will direct you to Dr Luck's office after they're through. Don't worry; we'll keep an eye on you."

"I bet you will," said Gwn mumbling under her breath as she left Sadie's office.

Chapter 3

Game Time

Gwn tossed and turned as she tried desperately to get to sleep. Dutch was every bit the gentleman the girls had told her. His European accent was the first intriguing thing that turned her on. His looks weren't bad either. The embrace they shared when they met and then later as they parted reminded her that their bodies would fit perfectly. They teased and tantalized the other in their conversation as they discussed the impending pairing that was to take place the next night. Their hands played games beneath the table and between their legs. Their conversation promised themselves to the other as they enjoyed their evening dinner.

The conversation turned to his special talents. He was very reassuring and promised to be as gentle or as forceful as she wished. He promised to allow her to initiate their union at her pace and promised that he would not force anything she did not desire. He could only apologize for the involuntary orgasm that she would experience and promised to help her though the half hour of uncontrolled spasms. She had gotten over her fear. The wine was the perfect anesthesia. There was no pressure to perform as the evening presented a nice romantic touch. Game time would be tomorrow night and that was less than 24 hours away. She felt that she was ready.

Gwn's assessment of Dutch was that he was the near perfect gentleman and equally the man that she needed. She had waited for a full month for this moment and it was almost here. Frankly, she was horny as hell. All evening, her panties remain soaked. If it hadn't been for the wine she would have been embarrassed when Dutch commented on her sexy smell. She was equally turned on to his fresh manly aroma. She wished she had him in her bed now with that knot fully lodged in her vagina. The anticipated pain was now something to look forward too. She had become comfortable in his presence and hoped that she could give to him an equally passionate experience. She could only imagine the new and different sensations her body would experience.

As she lay awake, a guilty conscious crept into her being. Had she allowed herself to become a wanton slut subservient to her desires? She was about to be willingly taken by probably one of the most potent sexual human beings alive. He seemed to be the perfect gentle man. But, how did she know that, maybe, this was all part of a masquerade. Was she going to be taken by a sexual con artist?

She concluded 'Not'. The Psychological Center was one of the most pre-eminent and respected facilities in the country in developing solutions for a sudden loss of sex-life. These thoughts rescued her in the nick of time and were providing purpose and meaning to a new-found sexual experience. At least she had rationalized her guilty conscious away.

But tonight was a time for sex and she eagerly anticipated the passion. She could hardly wait.

Nervously, she puttered around all day trying to pick the right; sexy but not too sexy underwear; the right mild fragrance perfume; the right lip gloss and the sexiest heels and hose combination. Several slow spins in front of the mirror finally gave her that pair of shoes that accented an appearance of long flowing legs from the top of her thighs to the tips of her toes. Then a pair of opaque bikini panties highlighted the neatly trimmed pubic hair. Supporting the tops of the virgin white hose was a black garter belt picked for this occasion. The contrast was startling. The garter belt matched a low-cut uplift bra laced around the edges and designed to enhance the proud cleavage of a beautiful set of twins.