The Dutchman's Knot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dutch had seen these reactions before. And as he expelled a massive charge of sperm and semen into her depths, he tried to support and comfort the lurching woman suspended from his cock. He knew Gwn's contortions and spastic flailing would last for over a minute. He also knew this would repeat itself over and over for the next 30 minutes. He was all too aware of the sensations her inner core was administering.

As Gwn settled, she was jolted with a sudden deep swelling inside her vagina. She sensed the injection of semen and the warm sensations that followed. The swelling gave her a feeling of pregnancy. Then something took her by complete surprise. The knot began to swell further and a prickly, stinging sensation began to spread in the back of her pubic bone. "Oh my god, this must be it," she thought. This is what Jeni was describing. Unbelievable...how could anything be better that normal sex? Would she ever be the same? Fatigue became an ally.

Dutch, now fully impaled, hovered above her, providing reassurances and comfort as she expended all of her energy in her first super orgasm. Her body continued to uncontrollably quake in the after throes of her explosion. Weakly she reached down to feel Dutch's scrotum. This sensitive sack was now shriveled and folded as it was obvious that she had received the contents. She touched her outer lips, noticing that they encased a huge mass inside her cunt. But there was no rest. Her clitoral area begged for further touch.

Dutch spoke softly as he shifted on his side, lifted one leg over his hip and gently clutched Gwn in a spoon position. "Lay back and relax as much as you can. The best way to handle the next half hour is to let your body go. Relax and enjoy it.

Gwn placed her safety in Dutch's hands. Just as she thought her body was finally relaxing, she felt an onslaught of pressure, heat and stinging from her g-spot area. There seemed to be no relief. As much as she tried, her body reached another climax. Her internals spastically clutched the massive intruder, her pelvic region surged off the surface of the bed as she bucked and then it was over; at least for a couple of minutes.

Dutch had been in this situation before. He was very careful not to try to back out. Gwn's spastic gyrations fueled his second orgasmic journey. He would flex his cock to see an intense reaction appear on Gwn's face.

Gwn's g-spot area continued to feel the effects of the Imon cream. As soon as the last orgasm receded the burning created a craving for the next orgasm and it came over and over and over. Her heart pounded on. And then another new sensation hit her. Dutch's breathing became deeper as a deep groan escaped his chest. His knot started surging. In a carnal response, her cunt muscles milked his glans as if to pull another charge into her depths. The open end of her cervix dropped over the end of his cock as if drinking from a breeding chalice. She exploded again and this time Dutch came with her. It was incredible. There was more swelling.

Dutch rose and then collapsed from his expulsion. Another charge blasted into Gwn. For some strange reason the pure raw animal sexual experience with Gwn developed into a real affection as he caressed her swollen pubic region. It was obvious that she had completely succumbed to the inevitable as she flashed him a satiated smile.

The orgasms continued for over thirty minutes at an intensity level that was as great as the first one. Gwn would feel that she would drift into a semi-sleep state only to be jolted with another. Then the force of the orgasms started to wane and finally after a half hour of intermittent ecstasy the knot seem to shrink. Her emotions were mixed as fatigue sank in. She did not want Dutch leave her.

Dutch's reaction was to wait until his erection had completely withered. His mission was to comfort Gwn through total exhaustion. He reached for a heavy towel and placed it under her hips. Once the Imon cream seal was broken he knew she would leak a huge quantity of fluid.

Gwn quickly placed her hands over her face in embarrassment as she felt a gentle pull of Dutch's knot tear away and slip from her opening. "I'm so sorry Dutch, I'm trying to hold it in."

They lay there another hour holding and caressing each other; their bodies totally spent. Very few words were exchanged as if each were storing the memories forever.

Strangely, Gwn began to feel a loneliness set in as Dutch apologized for having to leave. He seemed to say that he was indeed sincerely sorry for the departure. His message reflected a message of someone leaving on a long journey. Somehow, she knew this experience would never repeat itself. There was sadness in their walk through the lobby.

As they walked past the receptionist's desk, Tina acknowledged their presence with a knowing smile and a grin that told Gwn maybe one day she would experience the ultimate in mating.

Chapter 4

The Banquet

After Gwn had gotten home she crashed and fell into a deep sleep. Her body had been completely wrung free of any feelings of passion. A startling ringing of her phone jolted her out of a deep satiated sleep. She wished the piercing noise would 'go away' but knowing that it was Jeni, she had to answer. As she reached over to pick up her cell phone, she felt a huge distance between her legs and an ache in her hips and muscle soreness in her abdomen and most of all the tender pain from a much stretched vagina. Ahhh...but it felt so good. Actually, she felt quite proud of herself. She had been hung by the Dutchman's knot.

Excitedly Jeni stated,"Can I come over? You've got to tell me about it. Did you two do it?

"Yes, we did it," Gwn weakly replied. "Come on over but I'm not getting out of this bed."

"Oh, that's alright I'll bring you some coffee and we can talk," Jeni replied.

When Jeni walked in with a tray of coffee and bagels, Gwn noticed two envelopes. "What's that," she asked?

"It's our invitations."

"To what," Gwn asked impatiently?

"You are not going to believe this, but it's an invitation to Dutch's 'going away' party.

"What...Give me that? I can't believe it. Owwwww,,," she cried, reacting to the pain as she reached for the envelope.

Jeni laughed and said, "Ahhh...A little sore down there huh."

"You can say that again. It feels like a football was shoved up my pussy. I don't know if that thing will ever shrink back to normal. A man will never want anything that loose. I'm ruined forever."

They laughed together. Then Jeni said, "You'll be back to normal in a couple of weeks. I felt the same way after he 'knotted' me. I would love to do it again, but it doesn't look like we'll get the chance. That thing sort of grows on you doesn't it."

Gwn smiled at Jeni's innuendo, and then stated, "More like 'in you'. I don't think anyone can imagine how that feels. It was incredible. You know, we've done something most women will never experience. Now, what's all this 'going away' party about?"

Jeni shrugged her shoulders and said, "The only thing I've heard is that he and his daughter are moving to the south sea island nation of Liau Paulo.

"Isn't that where the New Life University (NLU) has their graduate school?"

"Yes, and the graduate work they do there looks into many aspects of sex practiced in varied cultures throughout the world," replied Jeni. I understand that Dutch's daughter has just graduated with a degree in biological psychology and has accepted a fellowship to get her PhD at NLU.

"I wonder why such a prestigious university is located so far away," Gwn asked.

"It turns out that many of the native Pauloan tribes practice incest in various forms and the university does not have to worry about a nation of laws that prohibit some of the practices worthy of study. They are studying subjects like genetic screening that will detect genetic diseases and harmful defects and developing means of avoiding the adverse effects in reproduction. They are studying the effects of intercultural breeding to understand the strengths and weaknesses of the reproductions; not to discriminate but to understand their differences.

In addition they are working in areas of cloning and breeding of mutant characteristics into or out of a species.

"I can think of one characteristic they need to breed into a few more men," Gwn somewhat jokingly stated.

"That's precisely the point," responded Jeni.

The following Saturday evening they flashed their invitation, moved into the banquet room and found their reserved seat table near the speakers table. During the meal she took notice of the people seated at the head table. There was Sadie on the end and another young lady on the other end. She leaned over and asked jeni, "Who is that," pointing under the table.

Oh that's Dutch's daughter. I wonder why she's here. I guess she came as Dutch's invited guest. I think her name is Susie." Dutch was sitting in the middle alongside Dr. Luck.

As soon as everyone had finished their meal, Dr Luck rose and lightly tapped his water glass. A respectful quiet fell over the crowd.