The Dutchman's Knot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hoped he would approve. The black mid-thigh length tapered strapped dress was the final wrapping for her evening's activities. She wondered how long she would be able to keep it on. So little time for preening, she thought.

She met Dutch in the lobby of The PAD. The new wing on the Psychological Health Center was officially named the Personal Affection Development wing and thus was appropriately known as The PAD.

As Gwn entered the softly lit atrium lobby, Tina, the receptionist, assisted her with the sign in. Tina exhibited a knowing smile and said, "Dutch is waiting for you in the lounge."

Gwn could hardly control her emotions as butterflies fluttered inside. Every time she entered The PAD she marveled at the romantic atmosphere that had been designed into this beautiful building. It enhanced everything about the copulation experience. The lounge served as a greeting area for a drink or glass of wine that was relaxing before the couple embarked upon their mating call.

Gwn stood in the entrance, looked around and recognized Dutch as he waved to let her know the location of their table. A quick thought reminded her that he looked like a normal person; not some sex monster equipped with unmatched man weapons capable of female destruction. Dutch greeted her with a polite hug and pulled the chair from the table allowing her to sit. Gwn appreciated the gentlemanly gesture. A light kiss on the cheek soothed some anticipation.

"With a look of forgiveness in her eyes," Gwn apologetically whispered, "Dutch, I hope I please you tonight. Be gentle with me."

Without a word, Dutch pulled her into his arms, rubbed her back and replied, "you already have; just a quick glass of wine before we retire to the room. I'll let you decide when the time is right."

Gwn nodded as they took their seats.

Dutch ordered Gwn a Zinfandel and picked a red wine for himself. As they toasted the other Dutch playfully remarked, "Good for the heart."

And Gwn flirtatiously responded, "Pink Zinfandel, helps relax a woman just before climbing a sex mountain; no pun intended sir."

Both relaxed and laughed at the innuendo.

Gwn continued, "Just meeting you has me looking forward to the experience. It's hard to imagine everything they've told me about you."

As they placed their empty glasses on the table, Dutch took her hand and asked, "Shall we go?"

Never completely letting go of the apprehension, Gwn said, "I think so...I hope so." Then as she stood up she realized the wetness between her legs. At least her body was responding. She trembled as Dutch helped her with her coat. A brief glance at the front of Dutch's slacks indicated that he too, was showing some interest.

As Dutch led her into their room she paused briefly to bolster her composure. There was no doubt as to their mission. She paused to reflect that just maybe she had given herself up as some sacrificial sex offering. Her perspiring hands reached to remove her jacket. Her impression of Dutch and those who preceded her reassured her of her safety. Her nervousness and apprehension could not mask the raging desire burning in the depths of her sexuality.

Mating time had arrived as Dutch walked up behind her and put his lips into the crease of her neck. The zipper gave way to a gentle tug that slowly allowed the long black dress to free fall down over her breast into a willowy pile on the carpeted floor. She felt that famous cock nestle into the crevice between her cheeks. She knew she had to have it all, no matter her final fate.

Dutch turned her around and extended his arms allowing himself a full frontal view of this beautiful woman. The sight was incredible. He gasped in visual appreciation as his eyes traveled from her toes to the juncture between her legs. "God, you're so beautiful," he whispered. "Come into my arms and let me hold you."

Gwn invaded his space and stepped in close. Her hands trembled as they fumbled with the belt. Soon his slacks were lying in a neat pile next to the black dress. Then as if through some divine urging her hands cupped his balls and encircled the shaft of his penis overtop his shorts. Gwn tried to detect those things different that she had been told about. There did not seem to be anything unusual even though the hardness was there. She was reassured as she had taken much larger from her ex-husband.

Dutch admired the lingerie and asked, "Would you mind leaving some of that on. You just can't imagine how sexy you look."

"I appreciate your approval; your wish is my command, Sir."

Caressing Gwn's breast, Dutch said, "For the moment we'll leave the bra on, but let's pull the top edge down slightly and expose those pert little nipples.

Simultaneously, Gwn pulled Dutch's wife-beater up over his shoulders and with a soft toss flung it onto the back of a nearby chair. She then pushed her hands inside the waistband of his boxers and pushed them down around his feet and as she did asked, "Are you hiding something in there?" She could feel herself wanting his offering.

Dutch pulled her in closer as his arms encircled her narrow waist.

He gently stroked that panty area between her legs. His touched that soft sensitive skin adjacent to the labia...both sides. She took notice of the strength and texture of his hands. His long fingers stroked a crevice in the crotch cloth. She closed her eyes to savor the feel. Her hands now felt his naked hardness. It felt normal although. She knew there would be more.

Dutch asked in a whisper, "Can these panties come off? I want to make love to you."

It was so nice to be wanted and turned on by this man. She wanted to look attractive for him. This was a moment in which she had planned. She had that black lacy pair of lo-cuts on over the hose and garter belt. And then suddenly, they lay on the floor at the edge of the bed. The last piece of resistance was gone.

They lay face to face propped up on elbows, looking, touching and kissing. Each of them admired the other. They pulled their top legs up to allow more access. Then Gwn slowly moved closer to Dutch's mid section. She kissed his crown as if to grant permission for whatever was in store.

Dutch understood as all of his mates had to take a look for themselves. He had her switch positions so that he had access to her genitals as well. "Ask me any question you like," he said.

Gwn took the liberty to look closely and touch with an open palm. The head was slightly larger than the shaft but not anything that would be alarming. The familiar velvety texture was no different than any of her previous lovers. Then with the tips of her fingers, she explored the base of his shaft. She felt the ridges -- maybe four or five completely encircling the shaft. Her breathing quicken as she realized her fate if she were to allow complete penetration. She knew she had to try it. This would be a rare opportunity.

Dutch began to admire those long pale white sexy stockings. They exposed a neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair that matched perfectly. The lacy garter belt framed the view with an erotic touch. He lowered his nose into the opening crease. He thought to himself that this is a damn sexy woman. Selfishly, he couldn't wait to drive that knot into her pussy. The aroma of her wetness began to permeate his nostrils. He wanted more but knew to be patient.

Gwn glanced down and was stunned to see a pair of balls twice the size of normal. "Oh my God," she said, "Look at those balls. They're huge and they look so full. Is that normal? Do they hurt?"

Dutch gently smiled and said, "That's normal for me. They look swollen because they're suspended in a full sac of semen. It has to get out before we're finished."

In astonishment Gwn commented, "They look like a pair of bull nuts. And where will it all go?"

Dutch continued the lighthearted conversation by rubbing her lower stomach, patting her pussy and said, "In here."

"I'm not sure I can hold that much," Gwn replied.

Dutch laughed and said, "That's just the appetizer. There's a lot more that has to go in there."

Gwn continued to gaze in amazement. Her fingers softly reached out to touch those swollen orbs. "They feel like two warm water balloons." The skin appeared stretched and rosy pink beneath a sparse application of blond pubic hair. Her fears seemed to be waning.

Dutch felt Gwn's fingers touch that sensitive area between his balls and asshole. In response he clutched those gluteal muscles and pumped a liberal flow of pre-cum fluid from his urinary orifice.

Gwn noticed the increase flow spilling out and over his helmeted shaft. Raising her index finger to his opening she gathered several drops for tasting. The result was a surprise. As she cautiously tasted the slippery solution she realized a sweet nut-like taste. Very appropriate she thought. She then placed her tongue to his opening and again found that the taste created additional wanting and without any reservation her lips traveled over the ridge of his glans. As she allowed the insertion to travel to the back of her throat, a very pleasant warm flush began to flow from her lips and out across her chest. Her passion began to build at a rapid pace.

By this time Dutch pulled himself away from Gwn's pussy to observe a sweet submission. It was a vision that he had seen before. He knew that she would have to have the knot. He just smiled and shook his head as it never failed.

Gwn continued to drink the nectar from Dutch's cock. The warming continued deep into her abdomen and created a sex hunger like none she'd ever experienced. She began to notice sensual feelings deep in her vagina that had never been felt before. She had amazing control over her internal muscles. It was easy to create a squeezing or milking action without any difficulty. All of her inhibitions were gone. She ached for the hanging.

Somehow Dutch had wrestled that lacy bra from her chest. The garter belt and white opaque hose remained in place. He continued to admire the sexual beauty that this woman presented. Her nipples hardened under the gentle nipping of his teeth. Her response displayed an arching of her back and spreading of her legs. From past experience he knew that Gwn was feeling small electric-like shockwaves deep in her body as she emitted soft sounds of passion. Her sporadic utterances confirmed his suspicions. As Gwn rolled herself onto her back, he knew she was ready for the insertion. Her wetness and excited aroma gently infiltrated his senses and the effect was immediate.

Gwn looked down her body as Dutch settled himself between her open thighs. He supported himself on one arm as he used his other to gently caress her swollen vulva. With her pelvis arching into his hand she looked down to see his marvelous cock hovering over a welcoming pussy. The visual was enhanced even further as she noticed a dripping stream of pre-cum raining down upon her clit and gently flowing between her vaginal folds. She had never felt anything like it. Heated streaks of desire covered her clit as hot lines of pleasure followed the stream of fluids. It was incredible. She had never felt anything like it before. As if driven by a phallic god her hand reached out in slow motion, encircled his cock and slowly milked copious amounts of the heated elixir. She tried to pull him into her pussy.

Dutch resisted Gwn's attempt to complete the penetration. He resisted and slowly guided the bulbous head over and around and around her clit. He had seen the effect before. By now her pussy would seem to be on fire and she would be ready. He kept up the penile to clit massage as the first small orgasm hit.

Dutch's teasing and intense clitoral massage pushed her over the edge. Spasms tore into her groin. Her hands clutched and her pelvis lurched. She finally had to push Dutch's cock away from her vagina to escape the intensity. "Stop...Stop...I can't stand it anymore," she cried as she twisted her torso away from his cock.

Dutch held her in his arms as she calmed from the first orgasm. "Are you all right," he asked?

A fire continued to rage within her vagina. The first orgasm was merely a prelude of more to come. What she needed and longed for touched her opening. Finally and at last, she thought to herself. Little did she realize that they were just beginning? "Wait...wait," she said gasping, "let me catch my breath." Then she nodded, "go ahead." With the back of her calves resting on Dutch's hips, she felt them tighten and begin the advance. Oh it felt so good to be joined like this. She had been waiting over a month.

Slowly Dutch advanced the invasion. He recognized the familiar clutching that pulled him further and further into her depths. A warming sensation accompanied penetration.

Gwn felt the same thing happening and exclaimed, "That's the hottest dick I've ever felt and it's so good." Suddenly she realized that something was different. It was if she had greater control over the action of her vagina. She was able to create a milking action, a clutching from end to end, and an intense squeezing. She stopped Dutch's penetration and asked, "can you feel that...how about that...oh my god, mama's got a brand new toy." Then she realized that she could open and close her cervix at will. It was incredible she thought. Her vaginal fire raged on.

Dutch's hips began a slow tantalizing in and out. He was careful not to start the knot too soon. As their passions increased, the first swollen ring played at Gwn's opening. "Can you feel that," Dutch whispered. "Do you want to go for the 'knot'."

"Oh hell yes, push it in....aaaaugh that feels so good. I can feel your cock throbbing in there...unbelievable. Come on give me some more." Gwn's fingers reached down and toyed with the base of his cock. "Oh my goodness, it has gotten very large...they weren't kidding were they?"

Dutch smiled as he began to coach Gwn. "This is where there's no backing out from now on if you want it deeper I have to keep it in until the finish."

"I've got to have it. Let's do the second ring. I can't believe that your cock is creating such action inside. I can feel everything." Suddenly she felt a surge in Dutch's cock and a quick lurch in his groin. There was some slight stretching pain as the second ring popped through her opening. "Oh...Oh" she whimpered as the second ring locked inside her pussy. "Hold it...Hold it, let me get used to it. OK, now go ahead."

"You OK," Dutch asked? "The last two are very large." He kept bumping the next ring against her opening.

Gwn had adjusted well and was ready for more. A nervous sweat broke on her forehead as she adjusted to Dutch's expanded insertion. With her opening stretched, she felt the buried cock continue to pulse and expel generous amounts of pre-cum juices. The pleasure she was receiving internally was incredible. She struggled to withstand another quick orgasm. Thank goodness Dutch was being very slow and deliberate.

Dutch let the action of his cock remain steady even though his pleasure continued to increase. His breathing quickened. He pushed harder and harder into her opening and made sure the third ring stayed in contact with her clitoris. In a tender show of affection, Dutch's rough hand stroked her belly. "Does that feel like it's filling up in there," he asked?

"Oh goodness, yes," Gwn exclaimed. "I've never felt anything like it. I just want more. Come on...come on give me the next one. Hurt me if you want too."

With that plea Dutch shifted above and lifted her legs to her chest and said, "Hold your legs tight up against your chest, I'm going to push real hard to get this one in." Then he placed a pillow under her ass.

Gwn did as she was told and braced herself.

"Are you ready," Dutch asked smiling compassionately?

"Oh god yes, let me have it...give it...aaaahhh...oooowww," she cried as Dutch, without forewarning, suddenly lurched from above with all his weight and forced another stage of the knot into her opening. She couldn't help it; tears flowed from her eyes as she was in real pain. She looked down to see that her swollen labia were spread wider than she could imagine. She didn't know if she could take anymore. But, somehow, she had to have it all.

Dutch reached down and gently wiped the tears flowing down her face. He felt his cock beating inside her pussy and knew the lubricious fluids were filling her cavity more and more. Gwn continued to hold her knees to her chest as the pain subsided. Without speaking, he saw the apprehension. Slowly an expression of a quite sweet pleasure emerged. He knew she had turned her attention to the ecstasy taking place inside her vagina as her internal muscles started a milking action. Gwn turned slightly sideways and he immediately felt her uterus opening and closing around the tip of his cock. It was an incredible feeling and he knew the last penetration was near.

Gwn was beginning to feel some fatigue. Even so, the pleasure continued to build. She resisted the urge to orgasm as she knew there would be a continuous one soon. How long could she hold out? The lusting intensity was almost too much to hold back. As if driven by some unknown erotic force she had to have that knot completely inserted. His cock was now wedged beyond mid way. Pulling out was no longer possible. Succumbing to the inevitable, she placed both hands on the side of Dutch's face and pulled his lips to hers. Tears flowed from her eyes. It was a tender moment. Slowly she raised his head and said, "Go ahead...I'm ready; I want it all."

Dutch nodded and softly said, "Place your arms over your head and brace yourself against the head of the bed. Then open your legs as wide as you can. You will feel your hips and pelvis strained as we push the last ring inside."

Gwn felt Dutch brace himself against the foot of the bed and turn slightly sideways. Then she noticed a slight stinging sensation spread around her clit and radiate into her opening. She could only wonder if some of Dutch's Imon cream had begun to flow around her opening. The urge to feel that last huge insertion was overwhelming. At the moment pain was ecstasy. She had to have it. A brief glance down surprised her even more; the swollen knot had become the size of a grapefruit. Beads of sweat popped out on top of her chest.

Dutch took a couple of deep breaths and cautioned Gwn, "Brace yourself and let's do this. As soon as he felt her arms tighten he lurched against her pussy and pushed as hard as he could. He noticed her struggle to receive the last segment of his huge knot. The grimace and pain showed on her face. After a valiant first effort, penetration was to no avail. Dutch relaxed and said, "Give me a minute to rest. You're so small." He looked down and noticed intense redness spreading between her stretched labia. He anticipated her response.

"Please, please, try it again, I'm on fire down there, get it inside...drive it in...get it in there," she begged. An intense raging heat burned inside her pussy. She felt his thigh muscles flex and tighten. The muscles in her arms braced themselves for the next onslaught.

Dutch charged her opening with all the strength he could muster. "Aaaaarrrgg...uuunnng, he groaned, as he slammed her opening. Her petite body braced itself and fought an equal battle to complete the insertion. Their joined bodies rose off the bed as they pressed for the ultimate coupling.

Gwn let out a scream as the final thrust penetrated her body. "Oooww...eeee...she cried...it was in. Her hip and thigh bones felt as if they were torn out of the sockets. And for some reason, at the instance of the ultimate insertion an intense orgasm ripped through her body. She had lost all control. There was pain amongst the spasms of the orgasm like none she'd ever felt. She felt skewered on the end of sex god's spear, floundering as an animal struggling for the last breath of life. It was the most intense orgasm she had experienced in her entire life.