All Comments on 'The Effect Ch. 01'

by sledgehammer720

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JamieFucksJamieFucksover 14 years ago
Great story~

I hope this is the first of a series. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very nice...

I'd like to see more of this series also. On a side note... She's my dream girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hawtness

it was a great story and all but the actual fucking at the end could have been much longer. damn, i would kill to find a girl like hir. ....... ~(or be hir)~

Urahara666Urahara666over 14 years ago
Awesome

Truly wonderfull writing, the flow of the story was great, I hope for a continuation to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
where can I find one like this?

I loved this story, it sounds so real and could be true. Where I can I go and find such women?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not good

3/10

furny88furny88almost 11 years ago
awesome!

very nice indeed. one of my fav story lines please write more deserves to be finished

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Need more

Brilliant story but you need to keep going. Stil don't know why her husband left and what she did to him that changed everything nor do we know about the tests done on her etc. So much left open. Hope you continue this soon. Hot sex too. Goood job keep going. Spare no details please

MistaRheeMistaRheeabout 10 years ago
More Chapters, Please

If this is but 'Chapter 01' of a series, I guess I'll have to wait for future additions to come into view. Your story so far is exceedingly fine--an erotic adventure-and-a-half! I have but one thing to point out--Robin's last man was listed early on as an ex-fiance and later as a husband. You need to clarify that in this story, if you can edit it. Outside of that one glitch, this is a well-written story and I know I'm among many that would like to see it continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I do not know how to rate don't hate or love it it is just there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You ever get down on yourself after a breakup, go get fucked up and do something you never would have done sober? Well I wrote this story while spinning dizzy off a full Volcano vape bag and a metric ton of futanari porn just after I dropped out of school, then got pissed at myself for not editing harder and promptly forgot I did it until just recently. Even now, all the mistakes I made almost take me out of it... Almost.

4.74, you guys? Holy shit. Did I really do that good? What is this feeling... Pride? Accomplishment? Gratitude? For ME?!

God, I wanna hug you all so fucking much. My working life has been REALLY shitty since I wrote this, and I needed to feel... I dunno, capable of doing anything worthwhile I guess? I've been a nameless, faceless cog in other people's machines for so long, I forgot about the days when I swore I was gonna write The Great Black American Comic Book or The Next Great Racing movie... The days when I was so passionate about my imagination and potential I bought an iPod Touch I hated just so I'd always have a place to write shit down.

I think I need those days back, and if I can't find the optimistic spark I had I'll just write out whatever weird shit makes my dick hard until some other, more cynical spark finds me. More importantly, my feet haven't touched the fucking floor for at least ten minutes, and I owe YOU for that. All of you, even the haters.

So yeah, I'll be back-not as Sledgehammer720, even if I still knew my password I'm not the blunt instrument I once was, not after a decade of editing copy and landscaping and renovating half of Ohio into relative decency. Maybe something like Spiraling Spear, or Off-Color Comet... Tell you what, why don't I just drop another comment here once I get situated? In the meantime, you bastards just changed my life, and you're gonna have to live with that.

-the former Sledgehammer720

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous