The Effect Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you had surgery, you'd have gauze taped there. If you needed compression, some would be wrapped around. Now, stop lying andtake it out!" Ashley shouted, out of patience.

Robin, crying, snatched it out and whipped it in her face. "There, you happy?!" she said, as Ashley ripped it off, way harder than necessary.

There was no grin on the woman's face as she looked back at Robin, just a disgusted look-and a gooey fluid on the cheek she'd been holding when she walked in. "Eww! What's-" her eyes went to Robin's gut. Robin looked down-

-and saw thegoddamn thing's outline,in stark relief under the glow of the single light. She looked up just in time to see Ashley faint dead away, falling backwards and hitting her head pretty hard against the chair Robin had been sitting in.

Robin cried out, dropping down to lift her head. She'd just been upset, she didn't really want to see her hurt, even if she was a bitch. "Help! Somebody get in here, she fainted!"

The door swung open, and Robin heard the first guard come in."Ash? What did you do?!"

Without thinking, she turned and said, "Nothing, she fainted and hit her-" His jaw dropped as she saw the outline of it. "Please, she's not breathing!Do something!"she cried, tears running down her face. The words snapped him out of his trance, and he ran over to her. Robin picked up the towel, and carefully replaced it, crying harder than she ever had in her life.

***

Tania sat outside with the second guard, wondering what the hell was going on. She looked at the man, who wasn't too ugly when he wasn't calling her a thief. "You doing anything later?"

The man smiled, holding up his left hand to show a gold band. "Sorry, taken. Aren't you, too?"

"My husband doesn't mind," she said, smiling.

"Well, I don't think my wife-" he stood as his partner came out, half-carrying his wife. "What the hell happened?"

"Holy mother of God..." Ashley said, holding her head. "Never would have even thought..."

"Here, honey, just sit down, okay?" said the guard. The woman took the seat, shook her head a bit then looked at Tania.

"Sh-I mean, he-your friend can't shop here anymore." she said timidly.

"Excuse me?" Tania said hotly, but her husband cut both of them off.

"We can't do that, Ashley," he said, in a tone meant not to be challenged.

His wife had other ideas. "I'm your wife! You don't talk to me that way, especially not over some-"

"Whatever she is," her husband said, "she has the right to shop wherever she wants. But," he turned to Tania, and looked at her evenly. " I think your friend might have to use the, um-" his throat closed on the rest, and he had to swallow before he continued. " Might have to use the other changing room from now on, okay?"

"Why the fuck would she do that?" Tania spat, ready for battle.

"Because of her big, fat cock." Ashley snarled.

Tania leapt forward, her hands clutching for the woman's throat. This time, the guards were ready for her, and grabbed her a second before they found their target. "BRUHA! ¡COMA LA MIERDA Y MUERA, PUTA!!I"LL KILL YOU! I"LL FUCKING-"

"Tania." the one word, meek and tearful, drained the woman of all of her fury. Tania looked at her friend, still wearing only the leotard, and the obvious towel that was patted to look like a cute, perfect pot belly, then into her tearful eyes, and instantly understood.

"Chica..." she said, her own eyes watering.

"Don't... just drive me home, okay?" Robin's dove gray eyes, and the bleak expression in them, were ripping Tania apart, and she nodded. She wished she knew what to say, but could only nod."Si, no problema, chica," she said. "Let's go get your clothes."

***

On the way out, Tania made a decision both of them would be eternally grateful for. Looking over at Tania as they walked from the security office, she smoothed down Robin's hair and grabbed her hand. Robin, still weeping slightly, looked over, and found Tania looking at her, smiling. She smiled back at her friend, her best friend.

Instead of letting Robin's hand go when they got to the car, Tania walked over to her side first, opening the door for her. "Such a gentleman," Robin said, her voice rusty. She immediately realized the retort she'd set herself up for, and so did Tania, but all she said was, "De nada."

Robin dried her eyes. Well, it was out there now. There was no denying it. People knew. Her husband left over it. Her best friend knew...and accepted it completely so far. She hadn't given Tania enough credit. Her friend was the best person she'd ever met, and she owed her everything for today, for this. "So now what?" she said as Tania got into the car, smiling as her friend sought her hand again.

"I was thinking about dinner. You still hungry?" Tania asked, looking over.

Robin's smile paled a bit. "Not anymore. I just want to go to bed."

"You have to eat," Tania announced, looking at the road, then back at Robin, then the road again. "I'll cook you something, okay?"

Robin had looked down at her seat, but looked up at that. "I didn't know you could cook!"

"Every day from when I turned six, I was in the kitchen." Tania said. "I never really liked it, though-and I had to do it so much, working at my dad's resturaunt, I never wanted to after we fell out. So now, I only cook on special occasions."

Robin pretended to pout. "Now, how many birthdays have I had since you knew me?"

"Eight-and you always wanted to party." Tania clutched Robin's hand tighter. "So I figured it just made it that much more special."

Robin smiled again, and kissed the back of Tania's hand. "Gracias." God, she wanted to kiss Tania on the cheek. She was such a sweetheart.

The ride to Tania's house was quiet, a comfortable, serene, enveloping silence that niether girl wanted to break. Tania was wondering how her plan was going to work out. Robin was wondering how she could repay her friend's loyalty, which she'd greatly underestimated. Neither wanted to let go of the other's hand. Too soon, they were pulling into Tania's driveway. Tania kissed the back of Robin's hand, and walked over to her side of the car, opening her door.

They held hands as they walked into the house. Tania's husband Eric was sitting on the couch, flipping through channels, but his eyes immediately turned to his wife as she walked in. "Hey, honey," he said, turning off the TV and walking over to embrace his wife. "Oh, hey, Robin. What's up? You look like hell."

"I've been through it," Robin said, smiling meekly.

Papi, chicahad herself a real bad day," Tania said, letting Robin's hand go to stroke his face. "Is it okay if we have our night another time?"

Eric's smile fell. "But I already called off on my friends!" he said, pouting a bit. Robin almost giggled, it was such a cute expression on Eric's manly face.

"I know baby, I'll make it up to you." Tania said, embracing him, then whispering in his ear, "If all goes well, I'll share sometime, you won't believe it!"

Eric smiled again, then kissed his wife. "Okay, I'm gone. Can I see our car?"

"Sure." Tania handed him the keys. "te quiero, papi."

"Love you too,mami." Eric waved goodbye to Robin, and walked out, grinning.

Tania turned back to Robin. "Follow me, I don't want to waste time."

They went into the kitchen, Tania immediately going to the refrigerator. "You like beef or chicken?" Tania asked, still shuffling through drawers.

"Chicken-and I really can't cook at all. You might not want me in here..."

"I would love you in here." Tania stood, holding two packages of meat. "Please stay and cook with me? I promise you won't ruin it. You'll be an expert in ten seconds, and it will taste five times as good because you helped." her eyes sought Robin's and locked with them, pleading timidly.

Robin nodded, her mouth dry. She had seen looks of lust, on men's and women's faces, but never one like this. This was lust, yeah, but it was a cautious, respectful lust, a look of reverence, of adoration. It was a lover's face, one she hadn't expected from Tania. "Sure," she said, licking her lips. "What can I do?"

Tania smiled suddenly, her face brightening. She handed Robin a pair of gloves. "Here, put these on. Watch me, I'll show you how to cut peppers."

Robin picked up the movements quickly, and before long, they were cooking each other burritos, Tania doing Robin's in a hurry, then looking over and giving simple instructions, praising her way more than necessary. Before long, they were sitting down to eat, Tania crossing herself quickly.

Two bites in, Robin looked up at Tania. Her friend had only taken a small bite of her food, and was staring at Robin. Robin met her gaze, smiling slightly. "I told you I couldn't cook," she said apologetically.

Tania jumped a bit, blushing. "No, it's not! I meanyes, it's-it tastes good." Tania stammered, taking another bite of the burrito, which was actually better than she thought it would be. "No, I was just-nothing. It's nothing."

Robin grinned, endeared by this new attitude. Tania was trying soooo hard, she was being so good, and for no reason. Didn't she know Robin was hers? "Why don't you just ask? I won't mind."

"Are you sure? I don't want to offend you..."

You've earned some answers," Robin said, biting her burrito. "Fire away, gossip hound."

"When did it happen?" Tania blurted. "How did it happen? Why haven't you had it cut off? And how could Jake leave you now?"

"Well, let's see... Valentine's day morning of all days, an injection of some hormone-augmenting nanobots, they may be able to reverse it, plus the surgery would hurt and leave scars, and I have to respect Jake's privacy."

"Nanobots?" Tania asked, wolfing down her food. "Where the hell did he get those?"

"He made them, with a government grant. He pitched it to the government as a human enhancement project." Her face twisted into a scowl. "I signed up thinking I was gonna just get the placebo, since I was already fit, and instead I got a..." she stopped, unable to take that last step.

"Willy?" Tania suggested. Robin looked up, startled. Tania cocked an eyebrow. Robin grinned. Tania grinned back. "Schlong."

"Wang," Robin said. She should have told Tania as soon as this had happened, it was good to be able to just talk without the secrets, just friendship and humor. "I bet I'm every bisexual's dream girl, now."

"Well, I wouldn't say all that." Tania replied, finishing her burrito and sipping her beer. "Some don't like peanut butter in their chocolate. A lot of people prefer either one or the other, as far as partners go."

"And you?" Robin asked. Tania looked up, her expression hidden. "Am Iyourfantasy, Tania?"

Tania returned Robin's stare. She realized this was an important moment, and chose her words carefully. "Robin Banks, you were my fantasy three hours before you knew I existed, and not a damn thing that's happened since then, including me getting married, has or could change that." Suddenly, a challenge entered her eyes. "But I'd never try to force you into anything you didn't want to do, because taking you isn't having you. People have to give themselves, not just their privates, or it's just sex."

Robin bit her lip. "And you want love?" she asked, trying to understand what her friend meant.

"Not really love, just...intimacy, you know? I mean, we were best friends almost from the start, but all we seemed to do was party. If you start out a relationship partying nonstop, that's all it'll ever be. So I figured, just wait until we mellowed out a bit. But by then, we were so close...I didn't want to lose a friend over one night, and I knew it wouldn't be the same between us if I suckered you into it..." Tania stared at her empty plate for a second, then laughed, a fragile chuckle that she quickly swallowed. "God, I sound so lovesick. I don't know why you're not laughing at me right now."

"Because it's not funny." Robin stood, and walked around the table, fire in her eyes. Tania stood and tried to stop her, apprehension in her eyes. Robin just took her hands and placed them on her back, right above the curve of her butt, and kissed her best friend right on her lips, slow and sweet.

Tania's head was spinning. Holy God, she hadn't been expecting this, had expected to watch a movie, then sneak a small kiss before bed. Instead, her dream girl was clutchingher, kissingher, slidinghertongue into Tania's mouth, and all she could do was stand there. Her lust quickly overcame her confusion, though, and her hands caressed Robin's ass cheeks through her jeans as her tongue got into the game.

Robin's hands moved down Tania's back, and into her pants. Tania made an urgent sound into Robin's throat, and she tried to break the kiss. "Wait," she had to hold Robin back by both arms, she was so driven to her task. "If you're not sure-"

"I am sure. I've been sure." Robin's eyes were watering, and she took her hand from Tania's pants to caress one trembling cheek. "I just had the worst day of my life, and you stood by me through it all. You're my best friend, and I love you. Let me show you..." she grabbed Tania's hand, and brought it to her stomach. Tania could clearly feel the hardness under the towel, and felt it flex under her hand. "That's yours, if you want it. All yours."

A tear went down Robin's cheek, and Tania realized how much Robin needed her, not just for sex or friendship, but trust, and acceptance. Robin may have wanted her all along, but hadn't known how much-until just now. It happened that way sometimes(Tania had found out playing Truth or dare, of all places), but Tania was an expert at 'breaking girls in', having spent most of her adult life doing it...plus, she'd fantasized about Robin since they'd first met. Then it finally hit her-she was getting Robin! Robin wanted her!She grabbed the other girl's hand, and walked her to the bedroom.

***

As soon as the door closed, Tania turned and kissed Robin, her hands grabbing the shorter woman's bigger butt, the round cheeks not as soft as expected, but firm and well-built. Robin returned the kiss eagerly, moaning into her friend's mouth. She'd expected Tania's ardent response, but was surprised at her own body's reaction. She was definitely hot, both wet and hard beneath the leotard, plus the towel added friction, and she felt the goddamn thing twitch under it. Suddenly, she needed out of her clothes, and fast. She reached for the buttons to her blouse, and was surprised to find it open, and Tania's hands on her breasts, still covered by the leotard.

"Figured you wouldn't mind," Tania said between kisses, smiling. Robin chuckled breathlessly, and her...her dick throbbed, getting even harder if at all possible. She reached for Tania's shirt, pulling the simple pink Wife Beater over her head, exposing a nice pair of C cups with big, dark nipples. Robin took a breath, then leaned in, taking the right nipple into her mouth.

"Ah, si, si, bueno...Suck meeee... Oh!" Tania's stomach twitched, almost imperceptibly, as Robin swirled her tongue over the nub, the size of a water bottle top, and moaned in response, loving the soft breast in her mouth the best she could. Her right hand snaked down Tania's stomach, and this time the twitch wasn't so subtle. Tania moaned loud, and her hips jerked towards Robin's hand, inviting it in lower. Robin's fingers teased Tania for a minute, playing with her belly button, then slid down the front.

"Dios!"Tania cried out, quivering so bad Robin wrapped a hand around her back, leading her to the bed. As the matress brushed her legs, Tania immediately flopped down, too fast, causing Robin to fall forward, on top of her, the hardness up against her stomach pressing into Tania's.

"Wow. Is that a flashlight in there, or are you just happy to see me?" Tania joked. Robin smiled, and kissed her again, on the cheek, then the neck, then her lips were moving down her new lover's body, checking carefully for sensitive spots, finding the undersides of Tania's breasts, the insides of her elbows, her underarms (Which were quickly closed, in apprehension), her belly button, and the hollows beneath her pelvic bones, all leaving Tania breathless, shaking and gasping in anticipation. Her legs actually kicked, literally kicked out, when Robin undid the button of her jeans.

"Yes...si mi corazon,lower..." Tania said, reaching down to unzip her zipper with sweaty hands, then push them down hurriedly. Robin helped the cause, untying the little lacy number Tania had worn, and pulling them away to see her lover's pussy.

Tania had all but one thin strip waxed, exposing the wide, long lips of her pussy, spread out like a butterfly's wings in arousal-and her clit, which stuck out almost a whole inch from her pussy. It looked like the tip of a finger-or a small dick. "It's so big..."

"Look who's talking," Tania teased, making her friend blush. "Eric thinks I'm a little boy down there, and that's why I like girls..." she continued, giggling at the left-handed comment. "I think that's whyhelikedme...at first anyway...oh!" she jerked. Robin had just licked the tip, experimenting with the little nub of flesh. "Keep going!"

Robin kissed the little nub, getting another moan, a jerk, and a trickle of wetness, which she licked up. Tania's body qiuvered, then shook violently as Robin took her clit into her mouth, her tongue circling it as it jerked and swelled.

Tania clenched her fists, already close to exploding, half from the attention her body was getting, half from who it was coming from. "sí, si amante, no parada...mi de t-tan cercano..." she said in Spanish, hoping Robin would catch the words. "ay, que va a estallar!

Robin heard the words, and even kind of understood, but was too wrapped up in what she was doing to answer. Her hands left Tania's thighs, going to her shoulders to slip off the leotard, while her mouth continued to love Tania's clit, making the Puerto-Rican beauty moan even louder-

-thenscreamas her orgasm hit, years of yearning and a month of frustration amplifying the pulses until it felt like ecstasy was rushing through her whole body, over her skin, through her bones, all through her entire being. Robin suddenly had to grab a hold of Tania's thighs to keep from being bucked off before she was done-and she was really enjoying herself.

Really,reallyenjoying herself, she suddenly realized, becoming aware of how delicious her friend smelled and tasted, and feeling her dick jerk in time with Tania's cries of passion. Robin wanted to stop, to let Tania catch her breath, but her tongue wasn't slowing down, was in fact going faster as her own arousal rose. Her right hand left Tania's thigh to caress her pussy lips, first slowly, then faster to keep time with her tongue, then two fingers slid into Tania's cunt.

Tania gasped, then yelled hoarsely as she exploded again, the pleasure growing too intense. "¡parada! ¡No más! ¡Por favor, no más! Oh God, please STOP!" she cried, admitting defeat. Robin gave her one last swirl, then forced her head away, gasping.

"Was that...was...was that good?" Robin gasped, trying to catch her breath as she leaned back and pushed her leotard down to her knees.

"Yes..." the word came out watery, making Robin look up. Tania was lying flat on the bed, her eyes closed, tears leaking down her face.

"Tania!" Robin exclaimed, frightened, scooting up to embrace her friend. "I'm sorry, it's...you tasted so good, and I got carried away, oh, please don't cry, I'm sorry..." she said, her own eyes watering with guilt.

"Don't..." Tania said, weakly returning the embrace. "Don't feel bad...you didn't do anything wrong, it's just... it was just sooooo good! I've never cum that hard in my life! where did you learn to do that?"