The Effect Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jake," Robin said. "He did that the first time we had sex, I almost fainted." In spite of herself, she smiled at the memory. "You need a minute?"

"No, just hold me a little longer..." Robin was happy to oblige. "thank you,mi muñeca."

She was talking about the tongue bath, not the hug, Robin knew. "You're welcome."

They held each other for a while, Tania's tears fading into sighs of contentment. Robin was a long way from content, however, and her hips started to rotate slowly against Tania's soft stomach. Tania felt the motion, and gathered up her stregnth. This was the hard part(No pun intended), and she suspected she would need to lead from here. "How doyoufeel,muñeca?" she asked, moving her hands to Robin's shoulders.

"Hard." said the shorter girl, trying to slow her hips, but not suceeding. "nervous. I don't know what to do."

"You're not hard," Tania replied. "You're soft...and strong...and sexy. I'm almost afraid to touch you." Her hands started to make slow circles on Robin's shoulders, then caressed down her back, making her moan softly. "You're sensitive. I'll be gentle." she said, kissing Robin's nose, then her lips, then the curve of her jaw. Robin rolled to her back, letting Tania have her way.

Tania leaned up, suddenly nervous herself, and looked down at Robin's big, perfect breasts. Her hands came up, fingertips moving from Robin's shoulders down, a feather touch, until they surrounded the other woman's breasts, then moving up, spiraling toward the nipple...then back down, barely touching the outsides of her areolas, draing another slight moan. she did it again, this time barely inside the areolas, then down. Again and again she did this, each time getting closer to the nipple, taking as long as she could. She had dreamed of this, of what she would do, but nothing, nothing, could compare to the reality of it, the soft sighs and revolving hips, pushing the hard member up and down her soft belly. She felt herself getting wetter as she continued to tease her friend's breasts, the nipples hard and aching for attention, until finally Tania's fingertips rolled around them, making Robin gasp.

"Ohhhh..." Robin moaned, her body on fire, every nerve crying out for the delicate attention her nipples were getting. her own hands moved down to caress her dick, but Tania grabbed them first, interlocking thier fingers. "That's my job,muñeca."

Robin just moaned, a little urgency in it this time, and tried to get her hands back, this time to caress Tania, who just held on and leaned down, lightly kissing the right nipple, then the left, then swirling one, then the other, then finallytaking the right nipple into her mouth. "Ahhhh," she said, her arm jerking from the sensation, intense from the teasing. Tania sucked, then laved the hard point, then bit it a bit, getting a bigger jerk and a gasp, then repeated the treatment to the left breast, making the moan deeper, more throaty, then kissed her way between the two mounds of firm, pillowy flesh, licking and kissing her way lower-

"Wait!" Robin suddenly tensed, realizing where her friend's mouth was going. Tania obediently stopped, looking up with a sweet smile that clashed beautifully with the lust in her carmel eyes.

"Yes?" she said, in a husky voice.

"I..."

"Yes?" she said again, amused that the girl who'd just made her come that hard was suddenly shy when it was her turn.

"...I just wanted to..."

"Keep going..." Tania teased, her hand moving down to caress the short fluff of hair over Robin's naughty bits.

"Iloveyou!" The words rushed out with a blush, and Tania's teasing smile disappeared under an expression of shock. Robin smiled slightly, braver now that it was out. "I love you, Tania. I just wanted to say it..."

"Oh my God..." Tania's hands shook in Robin's, and a tear rolled down her face."I love you too, Robin...I love you so much...Damnit, why did you wait until now? I can't ravish you like this!"

Robin smiled. "Take all the time you need, I'll just be here...with this wet, hot pussy screaming for you-agh!" Tania had suddenly grabbed the base of Robin's dick, and the warm, hard shaft jerked under her hand, along with the rest of Robin. "Sweet Jesus...that thing, too..."

"Good." Tania examined the dick in her hand, amazed. "It's so big...no wonder you had all that shit on!"

"You-you don't have to-"

"Yes I do," Tania cut robin off, lifting the member up against her stomach. "But not yet. First, I gotta return the favor." she parted Robin's pussy with two fingers, finding it wet, her smallish clit standing out. Tania flicked her tongue against it, making Robin jerk again, and spread her legs. Her tongue started to flick again, at a hummingbird's pace, and Robin quivered and moaned. Tania's experienced tongue went lower, still fluttering like a dragonfly's wing, until it came to Robin's pussy. She started swirling it around the opening, still moving remarkably fast, and then began to sink in a bit deeper, then deeper, still twirling tirelessly, until it was all the way in, deeper than Robin had expected.

"Ohhhh..." her moans came constantly, as Tania's tongue brought her closer to a peak "Ooh...ha...ahhh...shit, slow down. slow down! I'm gonna-I'm-I'm coming! Agh! AhhhhhAAARRRRRGH!" Robin's whole body came off of the bed, arched onto her toes and shoulders, shaking like a woman posessed, but Tania never let up with the swirling, her tongue deep inside, hitting spots Robin never knew existed. Robin shrieked, completely overwhelmed, and loving it. "YES! FUCK!DON'T STOP, NEVER STOP, KEEP-GAH! AAAAAAAAAAAH!" Suddenly her dick was jerking in Tania's hand, one orgasm triggering another, and her legs shot straight out, bringing her down on the bed with a thump, but leaving Tania raised up. The taller girl looked down-just in time to catch a glob of Robin's cum on her cheek, then her forehead.

"ohgod... sogood...so-" Robin's eyes opened as she became aware that Tania wasn't in reach anymore. Tania was staring right behind Robin, dumbstruck. Robin followed her gaze to the headboard, and the splats of cum all over it, then looked back at Tania, who was now looking down at her with the same amazement. "Oh no...I'm sorry, let me get-"

Her attempt to get up was cut short by Tania pouncing on her, driving her to the matress hard, then assaulting her mouth fiercely, her tongue almost down Robin's throat. "Fuck me..." Tania's voice was a husky grunt, her rough kisses smearing the cum all over Robin's cheeks. She stopped, licking it off with rough strokes, like a cat-or a tigress. "Fuck menow!"

Robin rolled Tania over, instincts taking charge. Tania reached down, grabbing the thick protrusion, finding it still hard, to both girls' surprise. "Fuck!" they said in unison as Tania's hand made its way to the head, and stroked it roughly.

"Point me," Robin said, still holding the kiss. Tania put the head at her opening, then grabbed Robin's asscheeks, pulling her forward. "Now!"

Robin pushed her hips forward, just barely getting the head in, and felt a series of throbs at the base of her dick, going to her pussy and down her legs. "Shit," she said, trying to slow herself a bit, but Tania's fingernails dug into her ass, making her hips jerk forward by instinct, pushing her halfway in. "Owwww!"she yelled, and Tania grabbed harder, pulling Robin in the rest of the way-until she felt a push waaaaay deep inside her, and realized she was stuffed, too full of dick to even flex her pussy muscles.

"You okay?" Robin said, her voice strained.

Tania tried to say yes, but could only moan, deep in her throat.

"Good," Robin said, rawly, and pulled out, almost completely, only to pump back in. "Uhn...Gah! AAAGH!" She came again on her third thrust, her back arching again as her overheated penis pumped her love juice into Tania, who was already coming under her assault. Gasping, totally spent, Robin fell on top of Tania, who was gasping for air herself. "Am I-too-heavy?" Robin said between breaths.

"You're fine," Tania said, loving the closeness, and still full of Robin. That goddamn thing was amazing, even soft. "That was-" she started, then moaned as an aftershock ran into her from Robin.

"Yeah..."Robin murmured, drowsy and weak. "te quiero, mejor amiga."

Tania wrapped her arms and legs around Robin. "te quiero también...mejores amigas por siempre..." and with those words of love, the ladies fell asleep, wrapped all around and through each other, best friends.