The Ellie-Mae Chronicles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lubricate your hand, Vince," she said quietly.

Vince rubbed a copious amount of lubricant over his right hand while Ellie-Mae continued to move gently inside Sarah, pulling out to her knuckles, then reinserting. Sarah rolled her head from side to side, obviously enjoying the sensations and becoming even more aroused. Ellie-Mae signalled Vince to come closer and when he was in position, she removed her hand, grabbed Vince's lubricated hand, squeezed his fingers together and helped him push it into Sarah.

Sarah recognized the change and opened her eyes, looking deeply into those of her husband as he began fisting her for the first time, pushing four fingers of his large hand into her slowly, then withdrawing gradually again. Ellie-Mae told him to fold his thumb against his palm and push in further next time, which he did. The look on his face and Sarah's was priceless as he slipped his hand inside her.

"Bend your fingers into a fist," Ellie-Mae told him as most of his hand was inside. "You need your hand straight while entering and leaving, at least for now, but can make a fist inside. Sarah is used to taking your ten inch monster so should have no problem with you pushing your whole hand inside. You may find that eventually you'll be able to push in past your wrist even."

Within a few minutes Vince did just that, about two inches of his forearm disappearing inside Sarah's vagina while she kept squeezing her nipples harder, rolling her head from side to side and making guttural sounds in her throat. It was obvious to Ellie-Mae that she was almost ready to cum on her husband's fist for the first time. Ellie-Mae suggested he move a little faster, which he did, and that pushed Sarah over the edge. With a shrill scream she came hard, panting from exertion as she writhed on the bed, Vince's fist and wrist pummelling her love tunnel.

Once she had calmed down Ellie-Mae asked Vince to remove his fist while she mixed the quick setting foam to take a cast. Once his fist was out, Ellie-Mae asked Sarah to lift her ass high and she placed several pillows under Sarah's hips, holding her hips in place, then poured the foam mix inside her gaping pussy until it was filled.

"Now this takes a few minutes to set so just hold still and make sure you don't clench your muscles yet."

Ellie-Mae watched Sarah and then turned to Vince, noting his enormous hard cock.

"So what shall we do with him?" asked Ellie-Mae.

"I don't know," replied Vince, "Sara's obviously full, so what options do we have?" he asked with a grin.

"Well, I have a sopping wet pussy of you'd like to try it," she grinned back.

No further invitation was required. Vince sat on the chair and Ellie-Mae removed her thong then impaled herself on his cock, sitting astride him and facing him. They moved together quickly, almost frantically, trying to relieve themselves of the build-up of sexual tension. After only a very short time he squirted his cum deep inside Ellie-Mae, pushing her to her orgasm, which she screamed out against his chest. They stayed together, rocking back and forth for a few minutes, then she stood up, cleaned up his overflow and pulled her thong back on before attending to Sarah.

The foam was set so Ellie-Mae instructed Sarah to push hard. She did and slowly her entrance expanded to let the huge bulb of foam out with a rush.

"Wow, is that the size I was inside?" asked an amazed Sarah.

"Yes, sweetheart. Once we make a dildo this size and shape you'll be able to have Vince arouse you then insert the dildo and keep your vagina this size for hours at a time if you wish. I'm sure you and Vince could work out games to play with this. The other thing we have designed is a tiny clit stimulator which fits into a thong panty and has a battery pack and control unit which we can fit into your dildo. Would you like one of those too? "

Sarah nodded vigorously. "Ooohhh, yes please," she said.

Vince grinned, imagining how ready for sex Sarah would be after a day of wearing that dildo and stimulator.

"So do I get something to keep me aroused all day too," he asked.

"Well, no, there's not really anything for men," replied Ellie-Mae, "Women are fortunate in that they can cum many times in quite quick succession and sometimes still want more. So with the dildo in place, Sarah could masturbate during the day then be really hot for you when you arrive home. But it doesn't work like that with men. Once a man cums he usually has a period when he is unable to even be aroused again, let alone cum. So the idea with a man is to indirectly stimulate him. This means that if he knows that his partner is going to be waiting for him to make love to her when he walks in the door, that is far more arousing than actual stimulation," she explained. "So possibly the most stimulating thing that a man can do is to fit the dildo into his partner and somehow lock it in place so he has the pleasure of removing it when he returns."

"So will I get a dildo like this foam thing then?" asked Sarah.

"Yes, we will make several of varying sizes for you. They will all have a hole in the outer end through which a cord or chain can be fastened to hold it in place or lock it in place until it is removed. This means that you, Vince, can lock Sarah up and take the key to work, then unlock her when you come home. Just a point, it's a good idea to always leave a spare key at home in a sealed glass case so that if anything happens to you or the other key, or if there is some emergency, Sarah can remove the dildo herself with the spare key but must break the glass case it's in to do so."

Sarah and Vince discussed these comments quietly for a few minutes, after which Vince asked: "So what types of bondage gear do you recommend? We'd like some that can be worn under clothing and some for use at home."

Ellie-Mae described various types of bondage clothing and equipment and after nearly an hour she had a long order list. This couple were definitely serious about taking BDSM to the next level in their lives. Ellie-Mae was very pleased to be able to design this for them and in doing this, to perfect some of the designs that she'd dreamed up recently but had been unable to develop as yet.

"Right," she said finally, "I think we have enough to go on with now. I'll get these made up over the next few weeks and then you can return and try things for size and effectiveness. Alternatively, I could bring them to you so you could try them at home if you wish."

They dressed, thanked Ellie-Mae, paid a substantial deposit for the items and departed for home. Ellie-Mae told me about what had been discussed and showed me the large order they had left.

"As I make these up for them, I will also make up a set for me in my sizing," Ellie-Mae commented. "That will allow me to see how they work for me and I'm sure you won't object to trying them out on me. I'll also make a set of the male gear for you so I can try it out on you. Should be fun. So we won't make much money on this order but we'll certainly do a great deal of development of equipment which we can include in a catalogue."

I agreed to this and we kissed and had a quick fondle. I expressed surprise at her having such a sloppy pussy, so she confessed to fucking Vince, which didn't surprise me at all.

"I trust you'll still be hot and ready for me tonight though," I said with a grin as we parted to continue our own work.

That evening we drove home together and I could hardly wait to get her inside before I started stripping her out of her brief clothing, dropping my trousers and removing my shirt and shorts at the same time. I was about to take her to the bedroom when she stopped me.

"Let's collect some food from the kitchen, darling. I'm sexy and horny, but also starving."

We heated some leftovers and took them with some water and a glass of wine each into the bedroom.

"So, you just had to fuck Vince, did you?" I asked rhetorically. "Well, I think that deserves some punishment, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir," she replied, dropping into sub mode automatically.

"What shall we do, I wonder. I could cane you, whip you, tie you up and ignore you, arouse you but not let you cum for hours. Or maybe all of these. Such a difficult decision. I know what I'll do first though," I concluded, opening a packet from the cupboard. "This was completed yesterday so it's a good time to introduce you to it I guess."

I opened the packet and took out a large dildo, shaped from Ellie-Mae's pussy cast but with a recess for a battery pack, and an adjustable leather G string with attached clit stimulator and battery pack.

"Ooohhh, it's arrived! Please put it on me, honey."

I did just that, the large dildo fitting into her obviously aroused hole perfectly. I fitted the G string and then turned it on to low stimulation, watching her face as the tiny vibrator started playing with her clit.

"Ooohhh that's wonderful; feels so sexy, but I need more. Can you turn it up please, sweetheart. I need to cum so badly."

"And while we eat dinner you'll continue to need to cum. Let's eat."

She pulled a face at me but sat on the bed and together we ate and drank while she felt and I watched the stimulator do its job. She couldn't sit still, wriggling her ass about on the bed, reaching out and stroking my hard cock until I removed her hand. Dinner was over quickly as we were both ready to get down to business.

I opened the cupboard and selected a thin, flexible cane, swishing it in the air a few times.

"Whatever I do, you need to be restrained so roll onto your stomach on the bed," I commanded.

Ellie-Mae dutifully rolled as told and I fastened the wrist and ankle cuffs and pulled the ropes tight, leaving her spread-eagled face down on the bed. I left the G string, dildo and stimulator in place. I tapped her ass a few times with the cane, then did the same on the inside of her thighs. She wriggled a little despite the restraints. She certainly liked being caned, but I really didn't want to hurt her the way she wanted me to; I was trying to put that life behind me. However, if she wanted that I guess she could have some.

I walked around the bed a few times then without warning gave her two moderate strokes on her ass cheeks in rapid succession. She yelped and writhed even more on the bed, in surprise rather than pain I think.

I went to the foot of the bed and started tapping the cane on the soles of her feet, gently at first but rapidly I increased the power of the strokes until she was wriggling her feet in obvious pain, moaning quietly. I watched her body processing the pain, noticing that as the pain increased so also did her pelvic movements as she attempted to gain some relief for her arousal from the dildo and stimulator and by movement against the bed cover. After a few minutes I ceased beating the soles of her feet and untied them, bending her legs at her knees and hips so her knees were alongside her breasts, then tying her knees in place with the ropes in the middle of each side of the bed. This pushed her ass up into the air beautifully, exposing both ass and pussy for further torment.

I selected a new multi-tailed flogger and started gently using it on her ass, pussy and insides of her thighs. She began moaning, wanting desperately to cum but seemingly unable to reach that nirvana with the low stimulation she was receiving. I kept this up for around five minutes then decided that I needed some release. I removed her G string and dildo and gazed lovingly at her gaping hole, which I filled with my rampant hard cock.

I did not make love to her; I fucked her hard, pressing my cock deeply inside her, seeking only my own release. It took only a few strokes before I came hard into the end of her love tunnel, but that added stimulation was enough to push her over the top. She also came hard, wriggling her ass as much as she could, stifling her scream in the pillow. When I was ready I pulled out and gave her ass a few good hard smacks with my hand. I then reinserted the dildo and refitted the G string, leaving the stimulator on low.

I drank some water and then took some rope from the cupboard. After releasing Ellie-Mae from the bed, I walked her over to the corner of the room where I had installed a ring in the ceiling, with two other rings near floor level part way down the walls. I attached Ellie-Mae's hands to the ceiling ring then spread her legs, tying each of her ankles to the wall rings and pulling them tight. I then tied a blindfold around her head.

"Darling, please turn this vibe up. It's driving me nuts. I'm so close to cumming but there's just not quite enough stimulation. Please."

I simply kissed her lips, then took the flogger again and started gently beating her breasts, then walked around her using it on whatever part of her body took my fancy - breasts, abdomen, back, ass, thighs, pussy wherever. Ellie-Mae was writhing her body, seeking that last little bit of stimulation to allow her to cum, but to no avail.

"So, do you like this stimulation?" I asked.

"Oooohhhh, yesssss! I feel so sexy, so alive, so sensitive. My pussy feels really horny and just wants to cum, and the stimulation to my skin just produces spikes of pleasure which are too short to help get me off. Please turn it up and let me cum."

"What, and end all this pleasure?"

"No! Yes! Oohh, I don't know. I can't think. My brain's not working. All it can think about is cumming."

I continued this for at least twenty minutes, maybe longer as I lost track of time, as did Ellie-Mae I'm certain. Her body was very tense, writhing, striving to cum, struggling to accept and process all the stimulation it was receiving, covered in a sheen of sweat as her muscles tensed and released spasmodically. I stopped my flogging of her sensitive parts and held a glass of water to her lips. She drank thirstily, then I resumed the process.

As with everything in life, there must be an ending and the end of this could be either that she cums and we sleep, or that I remove everything and deny her any release. The old me, as Dom, would have chosen the latter for a slave or sub. But Ellie-Mae was much more than that to me; she was a good friend, business partner and my lover. I chose the former ending. I increased the stimulator one notch and continued my gentle beating, though I increased the pace and strength of the blows on her now red sensitive areas.

Immediately Ellie-Mae's body noticed the changes and she started moving harder and faster, writhing in what appeared to be agony but which I knew was ecstasy; how closely those two sensations are related. It took only a few minutes of this slightly increased stimulation before she came hard, screaming out her overdue orgasm as I laid several hard strokes on her breasts. I turned the stimulator up a notch.

Ellie-Mae came down from her orgasmic high and relaxed in her bonds, but only for a few seconds as the increased vibration against her clit re-awoke her desire and her need. She began moving her hips in fucking motions, matching her innate actions to the stimulation as she once again climbed the slippery slope towards her release. I walked around her, beating her gently again and very soon she was gasping for air, panting and moaning. Then she came again, yet another scream, more writhing, another notch increase in the stimulator.

Once again she hung limp in her bonds after her orgasm passed, but this time only for a few seconds before the vibrations re-awakened her longing and she began moving again, grunting as waves of sensation assailed her senses. I used moderate strokes of the flogger on her beautiful bright red breasts, gripping both nipples hard and twisting them to increase the stimulation. It was all it took. Once again she thrashed about in her bonds, cumming hard, panting and screaming at the same time. I increased the stimulator by another notch.

This time she didn't come down from her orgasm, she simply continued to cum at a slightly lower level before building up to another peak, throwing her head back and letting out a blood-curdling shriek . I again increased the stimulation until it was on maximum and she continued to cum hard, her gorgeous body was covered in sweat, her nipples hard and engorged, her hips in particular dancing a frenetic dance as she humped against an imaginary lover, seeking greater and greater stimulation and sensations.

After a full five minutes of cumming hard she stopped moving and slumped forward in her bonds. She had passed out, completely unconscious. I turned the vibrator off, removed her G string and dildo, untied her ankles, removed her blindfold and released her hands, catching her body as it slumped against me, and carried her to our bed, laying her on her side on the sheet, then laying myself alongside her, stroking her hot body gently.

After a few minutes she stirred and opened her eyes. Then she kissed me, pressing her body against me.

"Oh darling, that was so beautiful," she said in my ear once we broke the kiss. "Thank you sweetheart, thank you."

"You were fantastic to watch too," I replied, "I've never seen anyone cum so hard for so long. A lot better than when we were trialling the clit vibrators."

"Mmmm, I think it was the gentle beating that did it. I felt stimulated all over. It was wonderful. Thank you for the new toys."

"They arrived yesterday and I was waiting for a good time to give them to you. I think I found it."

"Yes, you did. They were wonderful. So what about you? Do you want any more sex tonight or is it all over?"

I noticed that my cock was quite hard and the sexy talk had me feeling a little horny. Maybe making sweet gentle love to my sweetheart would be a lovely way to end the evening.

"I'm ready to make love to you if that's what you'd like," I replied.

"Oh yes, darling, anytime."

We loved each other gently and erotically, taking our time as we each strove to stimulate the other to the greatest effect. Her cunt was loose and very wet so the amount of stimulation I received was less than usual, enabling us to make love for nearly an hour during which time Ellie-Mae had several small orgasms before our final combined big one. After that we slept peacefully in each other's arms, content with the world and each other.

*******************************

Ellie-Mae's Journal

What a day and night that was! I got so horny helping Vince and Sarah, and even fucking Vince simply served to increase rather than decrease that horniness. The evening was fantastic. That's now twice I've been stimulated senseless - literally. Then our sweet lovemaking that lasted forever, it seemed, was just out of this world. I love Dom so very much; he's just wonderful. Everything a man could possibly be and then lots more.

The next day we went to work as usual and I started developing the designs of the clothing and equipment needed for Vince and Sarah's order, making sure that I included a set of everything for Dom and me. I also did some work on designing the ideas I had for a crotch strap restraint and breast bondage straps. I figured that now we had a ceiling ring in our room this would be a great place to use this gear.

Obviously I needed help to fit some things to me so called on Jolene. The first time she fitted a G string to me, similar to the one I had but with interchangeable straps, she noticed the two red stripes across my ass from the cane last night. She asked who'd been beating me so I gave her a summary or our activities the previous evening. She told me that she felt really hot and horny imagining Dom and I doing all that together and asked if it would be OK if we took a break while she released some tension. I suggested we could take a break together.

We used the same interview room I had used with Vince and Sarah yesterday, locking the door securely so we wouldn't be disturbed. We stood face to face and kissed each other, our hands roaming each other's body. I helped Jolene out of her cat suit and she removed the crotchless panties I habitually wore when I was working. We lay on the bed in a 69 position, each admiring, caressing and gently mouthing the other's honey pot. She was right; she was hot and horny and her pussy was completely drenched and dripping. I lapped that up and then sucked her to extract more. I could feel her doing the same for me, sending pulses of stimulation through my body. Already I was needing to cum. I've developed into such a cum slut in the last little while! I reached up and massaged Jolene's breasts, squeezing and twisting her nipples as she did mine. It took only a few minutes before I felt her pussy contracting on my tongue as she came. Her weight pressed down on me as her limbs relaxed but her tongue redoubled its efforts on my clit and after a very short time I also came, writhing under her body as she punished my nipples cruelly with her fingers.