The Ellie-Mae Chronicles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rolled apart, kissed each other, cleaned up, redressed and went back to work, vowing that this would not be the last time we enjoyed each other's body.

By the end of the day I had a prototype of each of the ideas I had for crotch strap and breast bondage. I took them home with me and told Dom about my day as we drove home. Dom got a glint in his eye which I knew meant we were in for an interesting evening.

*******************************

Once home, we had dinner and then I asked Ellie-Mae to show me what she'd been doing today.

"Breast or pussy first?" she asked.

"Let's try breast first."

She brought out what looked like a bundle of about 1 inch wide leather straps then proceeded to sort them into some order. It soon became clear what had to happen and I helped her fit the two-piece loops over each breast and then did up the clasp behind her shoulders.

"Now, you see the handle thingie on the clasp," she said.

I found what I thought would be a handle. "Yes, I think so."

"Right, now it works on a ratchet system. So if you lift it away from me it will tighten the straps, then you can push it back towards me and it will sit flat. So try ratcheting it in a bit tighter please."

I cautiously operated the handle a couple of times and noticed that the straps around the insides of her breasts were pulled outwards but the outer straps remained stationary, causing the base of her breasts to be compressed. This, of course, caused her breasts to protrude further and to begin turning red. Her nipples elongated and became a deep red colour.

"How's that?" I asked.

"Mmmm, it feels interesting," she replied. "My breasts are beginning to tingle, probably from the reduced blood supply, and that by itself send tingles to my pussy. It's a bit harder to breathe with my chest compressed as well so I'm breathing into my abdomen instead of by chest expansion."

"OK, so what now?"

"Well, the idea is that I can now be suspended by this breast harness. So if you put a rope through the ceiling ring and attach one end to the ring in the strap between my breasts, then hoist me up off the floor, all my weight will be taken on my breasts. The ring in the center at the front will pull the straps on the outside of my breasts tighter, and compress my breasts even more. There's also a ring at the back in case you want to suspend me that way."

I found a rope and attached one end to the ring between her breasts with a karabiner, fed the rope through the ceiling ring then positioned Ellie-Mae directly below it. I pulled down on the rope and Ellie-Mae was hoisted up until she was on tip toes. Her breasts were now a purple colour from lack of blood circulation so would need to be released within a short time. I couldn't quite pull down hard enough to raise her off the floor completely. So I lowered her again and set up a reduction lift using pulleys and one of the rings in the wall. This time when I pulled on the rope I was able to easily hoist her off the floor and she swung on the end of the rope, completely suspended by her breasts.

"Ooohhh, that feels so strange," she gasped, obviously struggling to breathe, "It feels as though they'll be ripped off. I would think it would be really painful after a very short time."

"Do you want me to let you down yet?" I asked, a little concerned at the possibility of causing real damage.

"No. Time me. Two more minutes. Count it down."

I looked at the clock and called out each fifteen seconds as I counted down two minutes. After a minute she was moaning and rolling her head, obviously in pain. By the time two minutes was up she was biting her lip to try to stifle the cries from her mouth. I called two minutes and lowered her quickly.

"Thank you, sweetheart," she gasped in relief, "That was so painful. Please loosen the ratchet but don't take it off, just leave it a little looser. Press the red button to release it."

I pressed the red button and immediately the tension reduced as the strap slid through the device. I stopped it when it was moderately tight.

"Is that OK?" I asked.

"Yes, that should be better, but now my breasts are stinging as the blood circulation comes back. That's real torment. I certainly hadn't counted on that."

I released the ring from the karabiner and Ellie-Mae rubbed her sore breasts, trying to help re-establish the circulation and remove the stinging soreness. Then she took another bundle of leather straps from her bag and handed it to me.

"Can you help me into this please, honey."

I sorted out the straps and saw I held a leather waist belt with a narrower crotch strap, only one end of which was attached to the waist belt.

"Put the waist belt around me first," she instructed.

I positioned the waist belt so that the attachment point for the crotch strap was at the front. The two ratchet clips were located between the attachment point and her hips.

"Now adjust the ratchet fasteners so that the front attachment and the rear double section are central."

I did this, noticing for the first time that there was a double section at the back, sewn so that there was space between the two layers.

"Now take the crotch strap hanging down in front and pull it over my pussy and between my legs, then push the end with the ring through the double part."

I did this, noticing that the strap widened slightly between her legs, covering her pussy lips, before narrowing again between her ass cheeks. I pushed the end through the double section. It was now very obvious what I needed to do. I attached the karabiner on the rope to the ring in the end of the crotch strap.

Ellie-Mae smiled at me. "You like?"

"I like very much," I replied, smiling with anticipation. "I guess that now you want me to raise you off the floor again. Have you tried this? The crotch strap will really hurt when all your weight goes on it and it crushes your pussy lips."

"Yes, I know," she grinned, "That's how I designed it. Please do it now."

I did, pulling the rope with the pulley reduction system until she was again standing on tip toes.

"OK to lift you?" I asked.

"Yes, do it," she replied through gritted teeth, obviously in pain already.

I pulled, she lifted off the floor and screamed as she did so. I quickly lowered her down.

"Ouchy! There's a bit of skin caught and it really stung," she explained as she wriggled herself and repositioned the straps with her hands. "OK, that feels better. Try again please, darling."

I once again lifted her off the floor and she spun gently at the end of the rope. She grinned at me as she came round.

"That feels wonderful," she said. "Painful, but the pain is sexy pain. It really presses my pussy lips and clit. OK, give me two more minutes then I'll try another strap."

After two minutes she still appeared reasonably comfortable as I lowered her to the ground. I removed the karabiner from the loop in the end of the crotch strap and fed the loop back through the doubled section. Ellie-Mae quickly undid the attachment at the front, then rummaged in her bag and pulled out a double narrow leather strap with a loop at one end. She attached the non-looped end to the front of the waist strap then passed the two leather straps between her legs so I could push the part where it again became a wider single strap with a ring in the end through the doubled part to attach to the karabiner. Once it was loosely attached, she adjusted the two straps between her legs so that they went on the outside of her pussy lips, fitting into the creases between her pussy and her thighs.

"Can you raise me please darling, just slowly to start with."

I pulled the rope that was operating through the reduction system and slowly she rose onto her toes as the straps pulled tightly into each side of her groin. I watched as her pussy lips seemed to swell between the straps, looking very inviting for all sorts of sexy play.

"Ready for lift off?" I asked.

"Yes, sweetheart, lift away. It feels really strange. My pussy lips feel so full as theough they're just waiting to be played with," she replied.

Another couple of pulls on the rope and she was swinging off the floor. I knelt down and stopped her spinning as she was facing me, feeling her pussy lips, now engorged with blood, and running my finger through her wet slit.

"You feel like you're really turned on, honey," I commented.

"It feels like that inside as well," she replied, "It's actually cutting in a bit more than I expected and is becoming quite painful. Can you count me down for another two minutes please."

After the two minutes had elapsed I lowered her again, much to her apparent relief, and unhooked her from the karabiner. The two straps had left red marks in her groin but other than that she seemed fine.

"That was certainly more painful than the wider strap," she said, "So I don't know how I'll go with the last strap."

Ellie-Mae quickly removed the double strap from the waist belt and pulled out a narrower plaited leather strap with a loop at one end from her bag. She attached the non-looped end to the front of the waist strap then passed the plaited leather between her legs for me to push through the doubled part and attach to the karabiner. She then pulled her pussy lips apart and fitted the plaited leather between them, ensuring that it was directly over her clit.

"Right, can you pull up gently please, darling."

I pulled gently until the rope was taut. She wriggled her hips a bit to reposition the strap, then directed me to pull a bit harder. I did, then held it with her standing on tip toes. Ellie-Mae closed her eyes and bit her lip to stifle a scream as the plaited leather pressed hard against her clit. After a few seconds to get used to the initial pain, she told me to raise it a little more. I did, and once again she gave the pain response, then nodded. A little more, so there was now nearly no weight on her toes.

"Aaarrrggghhh," she screamed.

"Do you want down?" I asked.

"No, give me more up. Lift me off the floor."

Against my better judgement I did and she cleared the floor, spinning slowly with her eyes closed, teeth biting her lip and a grimace of pain on her face. After only a few seconds she said "Down."

I lowered her immediately, taking all weight off the strap.

"Whew," she said after a few seconds, "That was painful. I expected it to be, of course, but it was a different pain from any I've felt before. It will certainly take some getting used to."

"So you'll be doing it again?" I asked.

"Oh yes, sweetheart, I do enjoy giving my body these challenges, especially as you've become so reluctant to inflict any real pain on me now. I want to experiment with other crotch straps including knotted rope and chain, but not today. Thank you for helping me tonight, darling. Is it time for bed yet?"

"Not quite yet," I replied, "I want to try something. Lie down on the floor please."

She lay down and I used some ropes to tie her legs tightly bent so that if she was hoisted by the crotch strap she would tip forward. I then attached the karabiner to her plaited crotch strap and fitted a short, adjustable rope to the back ring of her breast straps.

"Roll forwards on your knees so you're horizontal, face to the floor please," I instructed.

She did and I pulled the rope to take a slight tension in it before adjusting the rope to the breast strap so that both straps were taking roughly equal weight.

"Right, I'm lifting you now."

I pulled on the rope and she lifted off the floor, lying horizontally with her legs fully bent, her weight being taken by both her breast strap and crotch strap.

"How does that feel?" I asked.

"Feels great, thanks. Better than either separately because there is less pressure on everything meaning I can stay like this for far longer. My breasts are starting to tingle again and my clit hurts like hell, but that would be expected."

"You look really beautiful like that too," I commented, "Your breasts hang down enticingly and your widely spread pussy with its strap through the middle looks very sexy. Tell me when you want to be lowered."

She stayed there for nearly five minutes before she showed signs of increasing discomfort and asked to be released. I did that and then fully released her from all her bondage. She sat on the edge of the bed.

"That was quite intense, but very enjoyable," she summarized, then gently investigated her clit. "My clit's definitely had a workout but I'm sure it would enjoy making love with you, but after we try your new toys on you."

She went to her bag again and pulled out another waist belt and some straps. I looked at her questioningly.

"Well, you didn't think you were going to get away with me wearing suspension gear and not you, did you?"

She fitted my waist strap and adjusted it so the hooks at the front and doubled portion at the rear were central, then she brought out a leather belt with a hole in it. She fitted the leather belt to the front hooks, pushed my hard cock and balls through the hole, then fed the other end with the ring through the doubled part at the back. She hooked the ring to the karabiner.

"OK, how does that feel now?"

"It feels fine, but there's no weight on it," I replied.

"OK to raise you now?" she asked.

"Hoist away. I'll tell you if there's any problem."

She hoisted me slowly and I felt my weight come onto the strap and my crotch as the weight on my feet lessened. I bent my knees a little to take more weight before I was committed and it felt fine; painful but not too bad yet. She kept raising me until my feet left the floor and I was swinging gently.

"How's it feel?"

"Yeah, a bit sore but I can stand this for a while."

"Shall I count down two minutes?"

"OK, that should be fine."

As time passed the pain increased, mainly in the base of my cock where all my weight was concentrated. It also cut off the return bloodflow from my cock so it became really big and incredibly hard, tingling from lack of circulation. Ellie-Mae tied off the rope and knelt down in front of me, rubbing my cock gently and taking much of into her mouth.

"He's so gorgeous and big and hard. I wish he could be this size all the time."

"Yes, well, he's also tingling and is becoming quite sore. How's the time?"

"Fifteen to go."

When time was up she lowered me to the floor again and blood flowed back into my cock, causing a stinging pain. It slowly started to reduce in size back to normal.

"Oh, what a pity, he's going down again. I wonder what would happen if I tied a very tight string around him when he was big and hard before releasing you next time."

"Well, assuming there is a next time, you could always try."

"Right now I have another next time for you. This may be a challenge."

She removed the strap between my legs and pulled out another strap which had a smaller hole in it for my cock but also had two small holes in the rear. She attached it as usual, pushed my cock through the hole but let it hang down straight. She then took a bootlace and tied it quite tightly around my balls before feeding the ends of the laces through the small holes in the rear. She then pushed the ring and the end of the strap through the doubled part of the belt and attached it to the karabiner, leaving plenty of slack. Then she pulled the laces, drawing my balls backwards between the strap and my perineum, then took up most of the slack in the strap before tying the laces on the outside. This held my balls about halfway between my cock and asshole, right where most of my weight would come. She grinned at me, a devilish grin.

"Are you ready for mega-pain?" she asked.

"No, but I guess that won't matter."

"You're right," she replied as she pulled on the rope, taking up the remainder of the slack then taking some of my weight.

Instantly pain radiated from my balls as they were squeezed between my body and the strap. I bit my lip to prevent myself from crying out; I wasn't used to pain; I was an ex-Dom, not an ex-sub.

"If you're going to do it, do it quickly. I can't stand this for very long at all," I groaned to her.

She pulled in on the rope and my pain increased, becoming absolutely excruciating as my feet left the floor.

"Down! Down!" I yelled.

She released the rope and I dropped to the floor immediately, the pain reducing then slowly abating until I was left with a dull ache in my balls.

Ellie-Mae quickly released the strap and untied my balls, caressing them gently.

"I'm sorry, darling. I knew it would hurt but just wanted to see how you would take it, honey. I do hope you're not damaged for life," she said, mock-seriously.

"I'm sure I'll be OK, I think. That was certainly the most pain I've ever felt. You have a very devious mind, little lady," I replied, giving her a kiss.

She kissed me back and cuddled into me.

"Darling," she began, as I wondered what was still to come. "I'd like to put on the double strap and tie it in place on me, and I'd like to put on the first strap I had on you and tie that in place, then I want to fuck you silly in bed. Does that sound like a plan to you?"

"Sure does," I grinned.

She fitted the strap to me, carefully pushing my cock and balls through the hole, then threading a lace through a hole in the rear. She fitted the ring to the karabiner and hoisted me nearly off the floor before tying the lace to the waist belt. She then let me down and disconnected me from the karabiner, leaving the strap tight, but not too tight through my crotch. It felt remarkably sexy and did increase the size of my cock, though it didn't impede my blood flow enough to cause any tingling.

I then repeated the process with her using the double strap and once that was fitted it also caused her pussy lips to become engorged, but without tingling. Our sexy bits were ready for action.

She moved onto the bed and lay there, arms out wide, legs bent and knees spread wide apart.

"Take me, lover, fuck me hard," she commanded.

I needed no further invitation and knelt between her knees, caressing her breasts, then spreading her copious lubrication over her bulging pussy. I placed the head of my huge cock against her slit and pushed, making little impression. The side straps were obviously also holding her pussy lips closed together. This should be an amazing fuck, I told myself. I pushed harder and entered her with the head of my cock. She started to make small grunting sounds as she pressed against me, encouraging me and trying to get more of my cock inside.

"Oh, yes, darling, push him in, feed it to me, honey, fuck me hard," she mumbled as she rolled her head from side to side.

I pushed harder and felt my head pass the constriction caused by the strap, then flow steadily into her with a deliciously tight friction along the sides. I went in deep, my cock longer than usual, until I hit the end with an inch or so still to go. She wriggled her hips, trying to reposition me so I could go deeper, and eventually, with her movements and my pressure, I was completely inside, my balls pressed hard against the strap covering her perineum, my strap just above my cock pressing against her clit.

"Mmmm, remind me to put a stimulation pad on your strap so it can stimulate my clit when we do this next time. The smooth leather doesn't do much at all," she said, aware in her mind of design changes even as she enjoyed the ecstasy of our love-making. "However, please also remember that my clit was really sore a while ago so is quite tender still."

Once I was fully embedded in her sexy, warm, sopping wet cunt, we moved together, enjoying the added friction of the sides of her entrance as she wriggled her hips to try to gain additional stimulation for her clit without causing too much additional pain. My balls were still sore from their earlier abuse so I was careful not to allow them to press or slap against her leather strap. It took what seemed to be a long time until she was ready to cum, then she threw caution to the wind and fucked hard, moving her hips vigorously against mine as she sought every last bit of stimulation she could find. Suddenly she was there.