The Ellie-Mae Chronicles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaahhhh, aaaahhhhh, aaaahhhhh, yessss, darling, I'm cummmmingggggg, aaaaahhhhhh! She yelled as she held me tight and humped against me with all her strength.

Slowly she came down from her high and I continued to move gently inside her, still to cum. Once she was back on planet earth, I rolled her over on top of me, staying connected, sitting her up straddling my cock with her drenched pussy. I massaged her breasts, thinking how they would look if she still had her breast harness on and making a mental note to try that sometime. I started moving her hips with my hands, pushing and pulling her leather-clad pussy against my leather-clad pubic bone. She sat back further to take the pressure off her sore clit, transferring her weight to my balls, still sore and trapped in place by the hole in my strap. I eased her forward a little so the position was tolerable for each of us.

After several minutes of moving back and forth on my deeply embedded cock, Ellie-Mae came once again, throwing her head back, emitting shrill mewling sounds as she once more felt the ecstasy of her release. She slowed for a few minutes, then resumed her movements, obviously seeking more. This girl was insatiable, it seemed. Another few minutes and I was nearly there, but she beat me to it, increasing her movements as she rubbed herself against me, before letting out a scream and collapsing forward, oblivious to the pain in her clit now, her hard nipples pressing into my chest. She lay there panting for a few minutes while I calmed down also, then sat up again and resumed her frenetic movements. Once again I felt myself approaching my orgasm, as she was also judging from her panting and almost uncontrolled movement. Suddenly I was there, my hands on her hips as I pushed and pulled her to enable her tight, talented cunt to milk my juices from my cock. She gasped as she felt my hot release, then again threw her head backwards and let out a shrill scream as she came hard, then once again collapsed onto my chest and lay still.

It took many minutes before either of us moved or spoke. We kissed, then she sat up again, aware once more of her sensitive, sore clit. She rolled off me and clambered to me again on all fours, kissing me hard and stroking my softening cock, wet from our combined juices.

"Thank you, darling," she whispered into my ear. "That was an amazing evening."

"Mmmm, absolutely. Have to do it again sometime, sweetheart."

We removed the straps and waist belts off each other, then snuggled into bed together and fell asleep immediately.

**********************************

Ellie-Mae's Journal

Wow, what a night. The bondage stuff I made for me was wonderful, but quite painful. That'll give me the ability to increase my pain threshold until I can take more of it for longer. I really loved the way Dom combined the two devices so I had lots of me stimulated for longer. I also really enjoyed causing Dom pain with his strap over his balls. That really must have hurt him, so now he knows what it feels like. Maybe in future I'll tie him into that belt under his clothes so he has less pressure on his balls but for longer.

Once it was all over, I felt sexy. Totally and completely horny. I lay there, inviting Dom to come to me as a lover, which of course he did. After I came the first time, I still wanted more. What's happened to me?? Also I knew that Dom hadn't cum and would need to. So I took charge, having a lots more orgasms before Dom came. I love the feel of his cock spurting in my sexy cunt and this time was no exception. That gorgeous feeling pushed me to my own orgasm, a blindingly powerful one as my poor sore clit was pummeled against his leather-covered pubic bone. I felt I was completely out of my body, hovering above us, observing. Then I came back to earth with a thud and collapsed onto him. I may have passed out for a few seconds. I really enjoyed making love in our crotch straps. The tightness felt wonderful and he was huge. We'll definitely have to do that again, better without sore clit and balls I guess too. I must remember to fit a nub onto his strap to stimulate my clit - I missed that but it was probably just as well seeing my clit was so sore.