The Empath Cycle: 2001 It Takes One - Book 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrapping his arm over her shoulders, he guided her to the door. When they were in the corridor, he realized that he hadn't needed to be so delicate. She was nearly insensate, caught in an irreconcilable conflict. His heart breaking, he slipped her into her coat and wrapped the afghan around her shoulders.

Before closing the door, he had seen Lucia on her knees so she could share a hug with the smaller woman.

He had also seen the power of his fiancé's love in her eyes and the kiss she had blown his way, mouthing 'I love you' as she did.

After Lucia's hands had kneaded her ass for a while and her fingers began to wander between her cheeks, Cherryl broke their passionate kiss.

"This must be hard on your knees, sweetie. How about if we go to the bedroom? We'll be much more comfortable."

"Okay, Cherryl. I'm so glad you want to make love to me, but I thought Claude wanted to make love to me. I so wanted her to take my cherry. I'm a virgin, you know, and I love her so much."

"I know, sweetie. You're such a nice girl. She wanted to take your cherry because she loves you a lot too, but she was called away for a while. She'll come back soon and she'll take your cherry when she does."

"Oh! That's good. But won't you take my cherry if we make love?"

"Not at all. We're only going to play games while we wait for her to return. Do you want to play with me while we wait for Claude?"

"Of course I want to play with you. I like you a lot after all. You've been so nice to me."

"Okay then, you can let go of my tit for a moment and we'll go lie down in Claude's bed."

"Oh! You said tit. That's so naughty."

Eventually, Cherryl got her friend lying beside her. She debated a moment too long on how to present the next stage of her plan and found herself being kissed passionately. Focusing her mind firmly on her man, she responded reluctantly... at first.

When Lucia cupped her pussy, she started, which made the woman giggle. She was also shocked to realize that she was leaking abundantly and, in all probability, had been for a while.

Taking Cherryl's moan for an encouragement, Lucia curled one, then two fingers between well lubricated lips. Even in her artificial state of arousal, she remembered what the flow of cream meant from her own masturbation sessions.

Her eyes closed, she relived those fantasies, keeping the picture of Claude, naked as she imagined her in all her glory, at the forefront of her mind. Soon, reality mixed with fiction and she was truly making love to her beloved.

"Oh, my love, finally I'm making love to you." She whispered in her lover's ear. "I give myself to you. Take me. Make me a woman. Make me yours."

'This has gone too far.' Cherryl thought. 'I only meant to make her masturbate fantasizing about Claude. I... Hungh! No! She's going to make me come thinking I'm Claude. I have to stop this, but what damage will I do then? I can't... Oooooh! No.... Yes.... Yes... Make me come, Lucia! Gaétaaaaaaan! I love you!'

"Yes, my love come for me! I love you."

Cherryl thought she would have a respite after Lucia made her come, but when she kissed her hungrily again, Cherryl found her body responding instinctively. She wrapped her legs around Lucia, grinding against her. She dug her fingers in her back as their tongues dueled.

She hadn't really come down from her orgasm when her humping caused the heel of Lucia's hand to rub against her clit. She totally lost control.

"More, Lucia! More! Put more fingers inside me! I need more!" She cried out loud. To hell with impersonating Claude in the woman's fantasy. She was a woman in heat and she wanted sex NOW! "FUCK ME BITCH! MAKE ME COME!"

She had no idea how long it had been when she became conscious of her environment again. All Cherryl knew was that she had never come so much or so hard, cresting from one wave of ecstasy to the next. When she moved, she realized that Lucia had her whole hand inside her vagina and her breasts and nipples were much more sensitive than they had ever been. Opening her eyes, she saw that Lucia's were still tightly shut but a beatific smile illuminated her features.

"Did you like it, my love? Did I do it right?" The woman asked.

"Yes, baby, you were perfect. Thank you, lover! I came so much, you've spoiled me for anybody else. Are you sure you are a virgin?"

"I am, my love. I only did what you asked. I followed your instructions. Are you ready to take my cherry now?"

'I... Did... Did I really?' Cherryl wondered. 'But I love my man. I'm not a lesbian. I've never even fantasized about another woman. I love cock too much. Or have I? Damned subconscious.'

A few years ago, she would have answered those questions with absolute certainty, but since her first cégep courses in psychology, her mind had been opened to new ideas so now she had a better understanding of the human psyche.

'Ah well. When in Rome...' She concluded. 'I'm doing this for my friends...'

Later, she would swear she heard a sarcastic voice in her head laugh. 'Rationalize all you want. You loved it and you want more.'

"Yes, baby, I'm ready to take your cherry, but first, you'll have to take you hand out of my pussy. Woah! Slowly, lover. It's very sensitive now. Yes. Like that. Yes, twist your wrist a little. Aaaaaaah! Wow! Would you look at that?"

"Noooooo! I don't want to. I want you to be you and I'm afraid that you won't be if I open my eyes."

"Yes I will be, love. If you love me hard enough, I will always be me."

"Are you sure?" Lucia whined.

"Yes, my love. Trust me. All you have to do is love me. You love me, don't you?"

"Oh yes, I love you my Claude." Lucia cried out as her eyes snapped open. "What happened to your hair, Claude? It looks like Cherryl's."

"That was my surprise for you. I hope you like it."

"What a great idea! You're so nice to me. You have the best ideas ever. But your eyes..."

"Another surprise, just for you, my love."

"Thank you so much, my Claude. What did I do to deserve you?"

"You love me and I love you. That's enough. Now, look at your hand. See how much you fit inside little old me."

"You're not little, silly." She giggled. "Oh! Did it hurt?" She could see her hand and forearm glistening with cream well up from her wrist.

"Not at all, baby. In fact it was very good. So good that I want to taste it."

Lucie giggled as her Claude licked her hand. Slowly stroking her tongue across her palm, then taking each finger in her mouth to lick and suck as she went down on them with her fleshy lips.

Lucia threw her head back with a long drawn out moan.

"Oooooooh, my love! You do have the best ideas. Yeeeeesssss!"

"Do you want to taste me too, baby? Here, lick your wrist and arm. Do you like it?"

"I do! I do! You taste so good. Can I have more, please?"

"Later, love. For now, kiss me so we can share my taste."

Their loving kiss deepened quickly as lust took hold firmly again. Moving so she straddled Lucie, Cherryl put all her passion in the act. Surprising herself at the desire she felt rising in her loins again.

Pulling back a little, she cupped Lucia's face in her hands and looked in her eyes, really looked, for the first time. 'Now I understand what she meant.' She thought as the ice blue eyes looked back at her. "My dear sweet Lucia, I love you. Even when you won't remember me, I will still love you and I will cherish these moments for the rest of my life."

"What do you mean, my love? I love you too and I will never forget you either."

"It's nothing, darling. Let me show you how much I love you."

Cherryl leaned and renewed their kiss as she let her hands roam over Lucia's body. She combed her lustrous hair with her fingers, lingering to give her a sensual scalp massage until she was squirming under her.

Leaving her mouth, she made love to her neck, kissing, licking from one side to the other then back, paying special attention to those spots which were the most sensitive for herself, relishing the strong heartbeat under her lips as she crossed the major blood vessels. She almost bit the neck offered so willingly to her, but caught herself in time. She didn't want to leave any telltale marks to contradict the story they would tell her.

Her hands weren't idle while her mouth expressed her love. Cherryl lightly ran her nails all over Lucia's torso, resisting the temptation to dig in as Gaétan loved, paying special attention to the sensitive underside of her breasts, she kneaded the supple flesh firmly and gently in turn, pulling on the nipples she was twirling between her thumbs and forefingers before her mouth joined them to lick and suck too.

By the time Cherryl moved lower, Lucia was moaning continuously, her head tossing from side to side, her back arching to invite an even better contact just as her hands pressed on her torturer, her lover's head. Her hips were humping wildly of their own accord, against the woman's stomach, then her chest as she knelt between her legs. She whined piteously when she moved and that contact was lost, but her breath caught in her throat and she stopped trashing when Cherryl's hands lightly scratched her lower abdomen and passed briefly over her pussy, a feather's touch on her straining pearl, to settle on her inner thighs where her fingers dug deeply, kneading the flesh mercilessly, pushing against her blood engorged lips on their upward swing.

She cried out loud when the mouth joined the action, going down, then back up a sensitized thigh, flicking her pearl a few times on its way to the other thigh, then back again. She shouted her frustration when it continued on its way down one leg, but moaned again when it reached her foot and licked it all over, lifting it so it could deposit a generous amount of saliva on its sole with her tongue She almost crested when it took each toe in turn between its lips to lick and sucked just as it had done on her fingers earlier. She wasn't disappointed when it switched to the other foot and repeated the slow, sensuous process on its way up.

The anticipation was so great Lucia held her breath when it paused right over its ultimate goal, just out of reach though her thighs strained mightily against the hands holding them down on the bed. She could feel the panting breath caress her pearl ever so lightly she was sure she would pass out from sheer frustration. When her lips were parted and the breath became a gentle breeze over her heated entrance, she did pass out for a short moment.

When she came to, the tip of her lover's tongue was going up and down the blood red exposed interior of each lip, much as it had done on her thighs, only on each pass, it stopped longer to pay homage to her quivering pearl until it stayed there, alternating light flickers of its tip with the pressure of its flat.

Lucia thought she would go mad from want, from being kept a hair's breadth from the point of no return but not allowed to cross it.

"YOU ARE SOOOO MEAN! TAKE ME! MAKE ME A WOMAN! MAKE ME COME!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Grinning evilly, Cherryl brought her fingers to the entrance of Lucia's vagina and held them there, caressing the opening without crossing it, until the trashing body almost threw her off the bed.

"Are you ready?" She asked. "Do you still want me to take your virginity?"

"YES! YES! YES! DO IT! MAKE ME A WOMAN! NOW! I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE OF YOUR TORTURE!" Was the unequivocal answer.

"SO BE IT!" Cherryl shouted as she thrust two stiffened fingers in, ripping the hymen to shreds. She wanted to pause for a moment to give Lucia time to adjust, but the woman grabbed her wrist with both hands so she could use her lover's fingers to fuck herself savagely while screaming a stream of obscenities Cherryl would have bet good money she didn't know the meaning of.

As this went on, she coated her index with a generous amount of the cream literally flowing out Lucia's pussy, down the crack of her ass to pool on the bed. When it was coated to her satisfaction, she gently pressed on the muscle around Lucia's asshole. Getting her used to the idea of penetration. Again, she was surprised by her lover who immediately lifted her legs to press her knees firmly against her breasts, presenting an unobstructed access to her puckered hole.

"Don't be a pussy! Fuck my ass! I do it all the time! Hell, I have a dildo almost as big as my wrist so I can take it. Go ahead! What are you waiting for?"

Grinning, Cherryl pushed one finger in, then two and three. Once she thought the muscles had sufficiently relaxed, she gradually increased the tempo until she matched Lucia's rhythm, though slightly out of synch with her.

She tried to count the number of orgasms by the contractions around her fingers, but they came so close together that she soon lost count.

She had begun to think that both her arms would surely fall off when Lucia's body spasmed, arching completely off the bed. She held that position for a long moment, her mouth stretched open as far as it could in a silent scream, before crashing on the bed, limp as an over-cooked noodle. So limp in fact that Cherryl was certain she had passed out.

She hurried to the bathroom to wash the hand that had ravished Lucia's rectum.

Back in the bed, she pulled the covers over Lucia to keep her warm and cuddled against her.

When Lucia's breathing changed rhythm, Cherryl sincerely hoped she had fallen asleep as she doubted she had another round of wild sex in her.

She decided to wait for a while to ascertain that Lucia was well and truly past the active phase of the drug and was asleep while her system broke it down.

When she started awake, she saw she that had been asleep for thirty minutes and figured she was safe.

Gently, she slipped out of bed and went to the living room where she got dressed before going to the window. As she expected, her man was looking at the apartment's window, his arm around Claude's shoulders as she slept. When she motioned for them to come up, he nodded and gave her a small wave.

The first thing Claude asked when she stumbled inside the apartment, stiff from the uncomfortable position she had slept in and barely awake, was. "So? What happened?"

To which Cherryl answered with a straight face. "Nothing really. I convinced her to simply masturbate while thinking about you. Only, I had to keep her company. So we spent the night masturbating until she fell asleep about a half hour ago. If she asks questions tomorrow, stick to the story. You should put a bucket beside the bed and tell her it was 'just in case'. And since she will most likely feel sensitive in her 'private regions' as she call them, take out a couple of your dildos and leave them on the bedside table. If she asks, tell her you heard her use them in the middle of the night and that you cleaned them when you went to check on her. That should take care of any 'crazy dream' she may remember."

"I don't know how to thank you, Squirt." Claude asked as she hugged her.

"There's nothing to thank me for, Slim, since nothing happened. In fact, we're not even here. I already called a cab. We'll go downstairs to wait for it. Take care of Blue Eyes, will you? She's a nice girl who didn't deserve what happened to her last night."

"I know. Too bad she's straight, though."

"Yeah! Too bad!"

"How are you, love?" Gaétan asked once they were outdoors.

"Well enough, I suppose." His fiancée replied in a tired voice.

"Do you think she bought your story?"

"Who? Claude?"

"Yeah."

"I think she wants to believe me. Mostly for Lucia's sake. Heck, when she hugged me, she didn't react to the reek of sex in my hair which I sure didn't get watching Lucia diddle herself. And it's going to be ten times worse when she walks in the bedroom."

"I can imagine. Do you want to talk about it?"

"Yes, I desperately need to talk about it with you, but not now. What I need first is for you to fuck me silly. I need you to fill all my holes with your wonderful jizz. Think you're up to it?"

"Are you kidding? I've spent half the night imagining the both of you naked doing... well, doing whatever it was you did. I've been hard since I closed the door earlier."

Cherryl slapped his arm. "Oh you! Ever the pervert."

"Yeah, but that's why you love me."

"So I do and so do you. One thing for sure is that we're sexually compatible."

"Extremely compatible. Do you feel like giving a show to another taxi driver?"

"Hell, I need you so bad that if the bastard doesn't show up soon, I'll blow you right here, right now, or I may ride you standing up on this stoop."

"If you're going for the Rosenthal effect, you've succeeded. Make a choice or I'll rape you before he gets here even if I have to rip your bra and panties off... again."

"Tough luck, big guy. Both are in my bag. Open your coat so I can bring Little Joe out to play."

"I thought you'd never ask."

Over the following weeks, Lucia rationalized her 'drunken dreams' thanks to the solicitous help of her friends. Eventually, she put them out of her mind and forgot them.

A group of older students founded a student organization to teach the younger ones to be aware of the dangers lurking even in the most familiar places and to be responsible for each other when they went out.


Chapter 12

Thanks to Lucia's inadvertent suggestion, Claude's thesis on PTSD was accepted and she dove into her work single-mindedly. Since she would have to travel to the United States to visit VA Hospitals, Lucia accepted her invitation to move in with her so the apartment wouldn't sit empty while she was away.

Though Lucia felt uneasy around men for quite a while after the fateful evening, eventually, she began to go out on dates again.

Claude was always supportive of her friend's social life. When she was in town, she would often go out with Lucia and her boyfriend of the moment or cook for them.

Lucia worried about Claude's apparent celibacy. She tried talking to her about it, but Claude laughed it off, telling her that she had girlfriends in every Marine and Army base she visited.

Four years later, Claude became Dr. Claude Xavier and accepted a position at Louis-Hippolyte Lafontaine hospital.

The event would be the last occasion for the group of long-time friends to get together. Though a few had already moved away for their careers whether as professionals or researchers, they all came back for the occasion.

They also celebrated Lucia's full-scholarship at Johns Hopkins University, in Baltimore, where she would work at a Doctorate on Deep Psychological Trauma.

Claude and Lucia kept in touch regularly. In the first years, they visited during the various holidays, but when Lucia got involved with a researcher in neurology, he made it clear that he disapproved of her friendship with a 'degenerate'.

Lucia still corresponded secretly with her friend, but she cried when Claude pleaded a previous commitment and turned down her offer to be her maid of honor. She had put her foot down and even threatened to walk away if her husband-to-be didn't back down on this one occasion.

1...1617181920...22