The Empath Cycle: 2001 It Takes One - Book 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryanna lifted Lucia's torso far enough so she had room to slowly impale herself on Julia's 'penis'. "Look, Lucia. It's going inside me. Ooooohhhhh! I love it when she takes me like this." Leaning forward she kissed the woman tenderly. Slowly, she deepened the kiss. Their tongues sparring in the eternal duel of love. While they were kissing, Ryanna brought Lucia's hand to her pearl and caressed her breasts gently. She soon found that the more aggressive she was with Lucia's nipples, the faster the fingers were on her clit. When she tweaked Lucia's nipple, she responded by biting her lower lip.

"Tell her what you want." She whispered in Lucia's ear. "Tell her!" She said more forcefully as she lowered Lucia's mouth to her breasts. "TELL HER!" She shouted when Lucia started chewing on her nipples.

"Fuck me, Claude!" Lucia said timidly.

"Louder! Tell her where you want her!" Ryanna insisted.

"I... Fuck... Fuck my ass... FUCK MY ASS, BITCH!" Lucia shouted, letting go of her inhibitions. "Aaaaaaahhhhh! Yes! YES! Mphhhhh!"

Holding Lucia's mouth to her breasts, Ryanna went wild on Julia's 'cock'. When she felt her own orgasm rising and the frequency of the moans muffled by her flesh gaining in strength, Ryanna brought Lucia up. "Come with me!" She urged, then kissed her fiercely.

In seconds, both shook convulsively as they peaked and again when Claude screamed her pleasure to the world and Julia did the same against Lucia's pussy.

As she often did, Sylvie stayed behind once the others translated back home. Due to the time discontinuity, she would join them with hardly any lag at all. Having lived on her own for so long, she sometimes needed the solitude to reflect on the facts of her new life. And this new turn of events had definitely spun her for a loop.

In the last few months, she had cracked her defensive shell thanks to those three wonderful women who were now her wives, then the two more recent ones, but it had been nothing compared to the emotional storm of meeting the incredible family she never knew she had. Thanks to a lot of help from some unexpected sources, she had come to grips with this new situation and had found some equilibrium, though she knew she had a long way to go still.

That had been a social thing and she could always retreat to the security of her new family unit to regroup and gather her thoughts. But now, the outside world had intruded in the most personal way. She didn't know if she was ready to lower her defenses to that extent.

"What you need is a good hug to remind yourself of what's really important."

Sylvie knew she should have jumped at the unexpected intrusion, but she somehow felt no threat. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Turning her head, she saw the strange woman, Lee Ann, sitting cross-legged on the table which was Ryanna and Julia's favorite resting place when in calico form. She was grinning and her arms were opened in invitation.

"Why don't you join me here where it's more comfortable?" Sylvie suggested.

Without moving, Lee Ann was seated beside Sylvie who was only too happy to accept the offered hug.

"There, there, little one, doesn't that feel better than worrying over spilled milk?"

"You're right, I suppose. It's just that I feel overwhelmed by everything that's happened in such a short time."

"That's only the habit of too many years alone. You were always stronger than you thought and you now have a wonderful support group. There's nothing you can't do if you put your mind to it."

"I'm beginning to see that."

"As well you should. Everything happens for a reason."

"Even our new friends joining us here?"

"Of course, little one. You needed allies to help you and your wives make the transition into your new life. Who better than people you helped make the first step into healing their own long suffering? They will be friends you can trust implicitly."

"I guess you're right. I do hope everything works out for them. They have gone through so much already. They deserve some happiness."

"Everybody does, sweetling."

"Then I'm happy to have been a part of their healing."

They stayed silent for a moment while Sylvie digested all that.

"Should I call you Lee Ann or Tinker Bell?"

"What gave me away?"

"Well, for one, you don't have an aura."

"I don't?" The diminutive woman grinned as a rainbow of colors, some of which Sylvie didn't have a name for, flowed from her in waves.

"That confirms my intuition for sure. I remember the sheets of color that followed you like the tail of a comet when you flew around us."

"I'm sure you remember the cotton candy you ate when you caught those pretty colors."

"I sure do. It's a good thing that was a special dream or none of us would have had any teeth left. So, who or what are you?"

"That's a simple question but the answer is rather complex. I don't know if you're ready for it, so I'll give you some hints and we'll talk about it at a later date. You could say I'm the fairy godmother of children in need, but I love all children. You could say I'm one of the wee people, but I'm not as mischievous as they are. You could say I'm a manifestation of motherly love brought about by a wonderful woman with special talents, but I was around long before she could use my help. I go where I'm needed and Juliette was the first one in a very long time to recognize me for what I really am."

"That is a lot of information even if it doesn't explain much. Does this mean you lived in Cathy's subconscious and now in mine?"

"Not at all. I'm only a visitor here. I was first attracted to her by her immense love for children and I joined her when you all visited here. I kept an eye on you through the years to make sure nothing too bad happened to you while you learned life's harsh lessons."

"You did? But I don't remember you."

"That's okay. You weren't meant to."

Sylvie pulled back when a different body was suddenly in her arms.

"Theresa! Lee Ann! I... You..."

"Yes, I was the friend who helped you when you first ran away from home." Lee Ann said, her body back in its familiar form. "I rarely intervene directly, but I felt I owed it to Catherine. Plus, there was something in you that drew me."

"I don't know what to say." Sylvie was teary eyed.

"There's nothing to say, little one." The woman brought her back into her arms for another reassuring hug. "You may have had a difficult start in life, but you were never truly alone from the moment you called to Catherine."

"Does this mean you will be around if I need you?"

"Like most adults, you have a cadre of loyal friends to help you. In your case, they are closer than most. I'll probably be around now and again, but, for the most part, you've outgrown me as is the natural order of things."

"It's a nice way to tell me I'm all grown up and don't need a fairy godmother anymore. It's like telling a kid there is no such thing as Santa Claus."

"That's the harshest thing I've ever heard adults tell children. Of course there is a Santa. As a matter of fact, he's a really nice guy. I love cuddling with him, but Mrs. Claus gets jealous if I don't hug her thoroughly first."

Sylvie was grinning from ear to ear when she 'woke'.