The Empath Cycle: 2010 Carpe Diem - Book 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they reached the second floor, Anne-Marie held them all back but Karlie with Julia in her arms.

"I'm not sure of myself here, but may I make a suggestion?" She asked them.

Ryanna was the first to speak. "Suggest away, Anne-Marie. You're the first one who acted and whatever you did seems to have worked."

The other women nodded their ascent.

"I'm not exactly sure of what happened, but what I think she needs right now is love and support. I suggest we try a variation of what we did for Sylvie. Ann and I will stay on this side of the bed, then Ryanna will stay half-on half-.off Julia. Remember your special link and you need to make love to her physically too. Then Karlie with Jade on top of her, then Patricia and Sylvie. If I understand correctly, you all have a kind of emphatic bond. Okay, so project all the love and support you can. She wants to be forgiven for what she did, but I suggest you convince there is nothing to forgive. So, while you project your love, make love to each other but with her. Try to maintain a physical contact with Julia at all times. At one point, we will be leaving. When we're gone, do what feels right. Does it sound too crazy?"

Once again it was Ryanna who spoke for the others. "It makes perfect sense to me. Thank you Anne-Marie, from the bottom of my heart."

"That's all right, sweetheart. We hope to see you both again soon. We can go for a ride. Ann and I have a great place to show you. Now let's get it on, ladies. There's some loving needed in that room."

When they were settled, Anne-Marie whispered to Ryanna to move a bit so she could speak to Julia. Soon, her mouth was close to Julia's ear, the rest of their bodies an amalgam of flesh. Anne-Marie was holding Julia's hand as Ann's leg was between hers and vice-versa. Ann's hand was between Ryanna's legs as her hand was between Julia's

Anne-Marie leaned in until her lips were touching Julia's ear.

"We love you, Julia. We need you. We want to make love to you and Ryanna. Will you make love to us?"

She could see Julia's lips move in a silent "Yes". She kept talking to her as she wrapped her outside leg around Ann's and humped it. She felt the level of pleasure rise slowly. It was amplified by the other women's own lovemaking and their hands on Julia.

Soon, she could feel her trashing on the inside as the wild passionate woman wanted to be released. The Slut as she called that aspect of herself. But Anne-Marie imposed a slower rhythm with her soft voice. She brought Julia to the edge over and over again until she was on the verge of passing out from the level of passion her mind constrained.

Eventually, she whispered the words of release. "It's time to share us, darling Julia. Give us your love as we give you ours, freely, without reservation."

Ryanna and Julia had reflexively raised their shields around the four of them, again letting the outside world in, so their loving and their love was multiplied by that of their wives.

When Ryanna had collapsed on Julia, both with wide smiles of happiness, Anne-Marie had a last message for them. "It time to share with your wives, Julia, Ryanna. You felt the unconditional love they gave to you. Now let them feel yours, freely given, with all your heart. Remember always that we love you.

With that she kissed their cheeks and so did Ann before they gently extricated themselves and left. They stopped at their room and took a shower before dressing in their riding gear. When everything was strapped securely in place, they walked their bikes a way down the street before starting the engines. Soon, they were driving through St-Jovite on their way to the highway and home. They waved cheerily to the Chief of Police when they crossed path with his cruiser.

They made good time as most of the traffic was going in the opposite direction. Had they come back on Sunday in the late afternoon or evening, it would have been a different story.

A few hours later, the Harleys washed and polished to a shine, they had taken another shower after the cleanup in the garage turned into a soap war, eaten a light snack and were cuddled in a lounge chair with cold drinks near at hand.

"It's too bad we're never going back there." Ann sighed. "I liked the place and everybody we met was nice."

"I think you're misjudging them, my love." Anne-Marie said. "I've been thinking. Remember the stories I told you about Sylvie? Well, when I first came to the Division, I asked around and they're mostly true. Except for the legal holidays, nobody has ever seen her take a vacation. She's not as bad now, but she really used to be there at all hours of the day and night."

"Wow! I thought half of those were pure legend. I never bothered to check."

"Now, think of Ryanna and Julia. From what they told us, either they've been pushed or they pushed themselves to the brink of exhaustion since they were young teenagers because of their powerful talents. Even today, Julia works her full shifts at the clinic and she's on call 24/7 while Ryanna works full-time at the Research Center, then pulls shifts at the clinic. That three week conference sounds like the first time off they've had in ages and, even then, it was a working vacation. The poor girls are exhausted and probably more than Sylvie if that's possible."

"That would explain why they forgot about their shields when they arrived and saw Sylvie and Jade wrestling, almost naked, in the rain. They did say that it was the first time it had occurred since their talents manifested and they learned how to control them, except for a fairly short period when they first met Sylvie and the others."

"And Karlie works half the week for one cabinet and the other half for another. Plus she manages the real estate company for which she's most likely also legal counsel and how many people does she help on the side?"

"That's right. She came to the office to see me one day and she was willing to meet with me on a holiday to help me understand my contract."

"I'm not sure about Patricia. Ryanna didn't tell us much about her work, but it sounded important. As for Jade, on top of working full-time at the Clinic, she does many hours at the daycare center and volunteers to help with other activities for the children."

"You're most likely right, love. These women are stressed out to the breaking point. But what can we do?"

"Not much, I imagine. We are unqualified observers after all. What we can do is keep inviting Ryanna and Julia over so they're forced to take some time off, even if it's only a few hours at the time. And they are qualified observers, so I suggest we tell them what we think and put it to them to disprove it if they can."

"I can't think of a better approach. If it doesn't work, we could always ask Mr. White for advice. He's pretty close to the family."

"So that's settled for the moment. Now we can move on to lighter subjects. Since we were going away, we didn't set anything to thaw for supper and we didn't do the groceries so we have nothing fresh. Do you want to make a run at the market or we could go to a restaurant. There's a bistro I've heard about where the serve Cajun dishes. I could go for a good gumbo."

"Hum. Let me think. It's your turn to cook. So the choice is between burgers on the grill or gumbo. That's a tough choice."

"Oh, you! Okay. Go for gumbo. And since we're going out, may I ask you something?"

"Sure, love. You can ask me whatever you want and the answer will always be yes."

"Wait until you hear the question at least. You may not be so enthusiastic. You see, I've been meaning to ask you for a while, but I didn't know how you'd take it." Anne-Marie's voice said, her voice getting softer and softer as she forged on. "I wanted to know if you would mind if we bought... Hum... Toys." She whispered that last.

"Did I understand right?" Ann teased. "You want to buy... boys? What would you want with boys? I thought you were a lesbian. Did you... Ouch! That hurt!"

"You deserved it, you mean, mean woman. I said would you mind if we bought toys? T-O-Y-S. There. I said it. I want to buy a strapless strap-on so you can fuck me. I want to buy a Hitachi for you to masturbate when I'm unavailable like the other week. I want..."

"Woah there! Down girl. Yes, I'd like to buy toys to play with you. I've been meaning to ask you, but I wasn't sure how you'd take it because of... You know."

"That's in the past, my love. I'm better now and I'm getting even better all the time I'm with you. Soon, I'll be all over you morning, noon and night."

"I can't wait, but it does sound pretty much the way you are already."

"See? So? Can we go to the sex shop before it closes? There's one on St-Jean Boulevard and we can pick-up gumbo to go on the way back."

Ann laughed all the way to the car as Anne-Marie pulled her along.

When they arrived at the sex shop, Anne-Marie didn't want to get out of the car.

"You go buy it. I'll wait for you here." She said adamantly.

"It's only a sex shop, love. Lots of people go in there otherwise it would go out of business."

"I don't. I never went in one of those places. What if someone I know sees me go in... Or come out with a bag?"

"They'd think you have a healthy sex life. Men would fantasize and women would probably be jealous because their men don't make them come nearly enough, if at all."

"Intellectually I know all that, but... I... I'm..."

"Let me see. The woman who had me make love to her in front of a bunch of strangers is afraid to walk in a sex shop."

"So?" Anne-Marie retorted petulantly. "Isn't there anything you're too shy to do?"

Ann made a show of thinking about the question. "No, actually. Remember you're the one who talked me into having sex in public. But if it makes you so uncomfortable, I won't push you. We'll go to the market and we'll buy a couple of English cucumbers and a box of Crisco."

"Yew! No way are putting produce and lard in my vagina. All right then. Let's move along. We don't have all day."

Anne-Marie did move along briskly... all the way to the door. She was standing there when Ann arrived.

"Listen, love. I realize it's not fair. You supported me earlier today when I had an anxiety attack. So, go sit in the car and I'll buy some things. I'll get a variety of toys and lubes. We can choose when we get home."

"No, it's all right. I'm a grown woman. I should be able to walk in a sex shop. So, here I go."

Ann waited patiently as she talked herself into going in. She could see the saleswoman looking at them, wondering what they were doing. When she saw Ann sign to her not to make any comment, she grinned and went back to work.

Once she crossed the threshold, Anne-Marie stayed close to Ann, keeping her between her and the saleslady. When the woman made to come to them, Ann waved her away.

Anne-Marie led her all over the store, everywhere but in the toys section. Eventually, her circling brought her to their goal. She stood there, mesmerized, holding Ann's hand tightly.

"Do you see anything you like?" She whispered.

"We came here to buy something for you, love." Ann told her quietly. They don't have much choice in this small store. They're all here. If there's nothing you like, we don't have to buy anything right now."

"But I... I want you to fuck me. See, there's a strapless model there, but I don't think you'd... Hum... Like it."

"Why not? If it will to give you pleasure, we'll buy it."

"But there's a... You now."

"What? Oh! You mean the anal attachment. That's fine."

"You mean.... You like...."

"Listen, love, this is not really the place to have this discussion. What do you say we buy a toy to use until we find something better? There's a large boutique on Ste-Catherine where we can browse to our heart's content after work or we can go tomorrow. There's bound to be minimal traffic because of the holiday."

"That sounds like a plan. Do you think we can open the package? I don't like the hard dildos, they hurt. I prefer when they have some give."

"I'm sure they have a policy that if we break it, we buy it. And it must apply to the packaging. Let's ask the saleswoman. They usually have demonstrator models."

"If you think so, but you talk to her, please."

"Of course, love."

"Are you looking for something special, ladies?" The woman asked.

"Do you have a demo of this model? My partner wants to know if it's hard or soft." Ann asked.

The woman pulled a box from a cupboard under the display. It was filled with samples of the toys on the wall. She searched in the samples.

"I don't have one out, but let's open this one so you'll know for sure. Here. How does it feel?" She gave the dildo to Anne-Marie who almost dropped it in her nervousness.

Anne-Marie was fascinated by the thing she held. She fondled it. She squeezed it. She almost had it to her open mouth when she realized what she was doing. She blushed beet red as she threw it in the box with a squeal and ran out of the store.

"I guess it's her first time in a sex shop." The woman said sympathetically. "It looked like it's the right texture. Did you want anything else, ma'am?"

"Butt plugs. Is this all you have?"

"To play or to wear?"

"To wear, I used to have one I liked a lot, but I suspect one of my roommates 'borrowed' it and forgot to return it."

"Those are the only ones on display. They're beginner's models. If you'll come with me, I'll show you the better models."

She pulled a display case from behind the counter.

"These are the good ones. We don't put them out because many people find anal play disgusting. Like they never heard of soap, warm water and enema bags. Sheesh! This model is my preferred. My partner got it for me Last Christmas. I'm wearing it right now, actually."

"I'll take it. I'll also take the pump and I'll get a beginner's model for my partner."

"Will that be all, ma'am?"

"I'll take a couple of bottles of water-based lube."

"Good choice. Do you have a preferred flavor?"

"One chocolate, it's always a favorite, and one cherry, please. That'll be all for now."

"I heard you talk of going to La Boutique Érotique downtown. If you want to avoid the traffic and road construction, you can browse on their website and I can order anything you like. It's usually delivered here within five working days."

"Thanks. I'll remember that. We live around here so it would be much more convenient."

"There you go, ma'am. Have a nice day."

"Thank you. The same to you."

Ann looked around in the parking lot but couldn't see Anne-Marie. Worried, she walked to the car to drop her bag before searching the area. Anne-Marie was sitting on the ground, her back to the driver side door, crying her heart out.

Ann dropped everything and ran to her.

"What's wrong, love? Are you hurt? Did someone hurt you?" She growled the last part.

"What must you think of me? First I practically drag you here, then I won't go in and then I... You must think me the worst kind of pervert."

"My poor baby." Ann said as she held her in her arms, "Why would I think you're a pervert? And who am I to judge?"

"But I... I almost..."

"That's nothing, love. Those things are made to be used and sucking it is a perfectly acceptable use. You only wanted to test the product like a good consumer."

"Then you don't think I'm a pervert?"

"Of course you're a pervert. And so am I. That's one of the many reasons we fit together so well."

"So, what did you buy, pervert. Hey, I think we found your middle name."

"I like it, Randy. I like it a lot. It suits me to a T."

They laughed all the way to the bistro where they decided to eat on location. Once Anne-Marie was seated, Ann excused herself to the little girl room.

While she was gone, Anne-Marie reflected on how lucky she was to have crossed path with Ann. Barely a month ago, the only person she dared talk to about personal things had been her therapist and Nadine, to a more reserved extent. Now, she had a partner who accepted her unconditionally, warts and all.

Perusing the menu, they decided to try different items each and share.

Anne-Marie had Gumbo with seafood as appetizer, then a main course of Shrimp Creole with Jambalaya. She opted for Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce for dessert.

Ann ordered Louisiana Crab Cakes, Duck Confit Blackberry BBQ Sauce and Mud Pie.

During the appetizer course, Anne-Marie noticed that Ann would fidget on her seat, then grin. By the time they were almost through the main course, her curiosity got the better of her.

"Okay, what's with the fidgeting? And why the big grin?" She asked sotto voce.

For an answer, Ann reached in the back pocket of her Daisy Dukes and pulled out a piece of thin cardboard she handed to Anne-Marie who almost choked on her food when she saw what it was. She blushed furiously as she looked around as if everybody must know what Ann had done.

"I hope you know the Heimlich manoeuvre. One of these days, you're going to kill me in a restaurant." She whispered. "Are you really wearing this?"

"Of course." Ann grinned. "It's a model made to wear. There are others to play with. You wouldn't believe the feeling you get when you ride a bike. The vibrations... I almost crashed the first time I tried it."

"Do you think it's too late...?"

"I got some beginner's models for you to try first. If you like it we can get you one to wear, but you'll ride with me the first time you try it."

"I'm not..." Anne-Marie admitted, biting her lower lip. "I'm not a beginner, you know."

"I didn't, love." Ann said, reaching for her hand. "That's another thing we will talk about later. I didn't know if you liked anal play."

"Let's just say for now that the way I was introduced to it wasn't pleasant, but, after a while, I found that I could get some sort of pleasure from it. I would love to see if it can be good with you."

"I'm sure it will. Let's finish here and we'll go home to try our new goodies."

Later, they were browsing in the downtown sex shop website. Anne-Marie was in her favorite place, but this time she had a pillow under her ass.

"I told you to take the time to get used to having something in your ass first. You haven't learned to relax the muscles yet." Ann told Anne-Marie gently.

"But I was okay with the butt plug and you used lots of lube."

"It's a good thing too or you'd be bleeding from the rectum. What possessed you to push back on me like that? No, love, don't cry. I'm not angry with you. I told you we should take it slow. It doesn't have to hurt."

"But I... It's the way she..."

"Oh! My poor baby. Will you ever forget that bitch? Sex is a beautiful thing that's not supposed to hurt in anyway unless you want it to and even then, there are always limits. You will have to trust me, love. I don't want you to hurt like this. It breaks my heart."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, my love. You've already shown me so much. I was only just beginning to masturbate again when we met and I guess I went a little overboard. I've never had so much pleasure with sex in my life."

"That's all right. You've made a lot of progress on your own. We'll make more together. Next time, let me guide you. Be patient. Anal sex is something to be done slowly."

"I got carried away because it was so good when you fucked me with the dildo. You're better with a fake cock than any..."

"Please don't cry. No stinking man will ever touch you again. I promise."

Ann reached and turned off the computer. She took the sobbing woman in her arms and carried her to their bed where she held her until she cried herself to sleep.


Chapter 4

Saturday morning was the time set aside for the chores around the house when she didn't have to go to the university. They cut the lawn and took out the weeds from the flower beds after taking care of the housework. For Ann, that type of work had always been a time to reflect on things, to let her mind wander where it wanted to go. She was glad to see Anne-Marie smile as she worked.

1...45678...20