The Empty Nest Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,250 Followers

"Oh yes, love more than like. You are truly beautiful." I replied feeling very old and dowdy standing in front of this gorgeous woman.

Perhaps sensing my mood, Charlie came closer. Placing her arms around my neck her scent enveloped me. She pressed the lower half of her body against me, arousing me with slight movements of her hips.

"I'm sorry, I've been a bit of a cow lately ... some of the things I said..."

"Already forgotten," I interrupted her, "except for the ones about not showing my appreciation for having such a special person in my life."

Charlie melted against me. Lifting her face I lower my head to kiss her when the spell was broken by a voice from behind us.

"Eww, gross!" David had emerged from his room and was standing in the doorway.

We disengaged and Charlie took my hand, "Come on, let's go."

Brushing past a bemused David, we'd reached the front door when Charlie stopped. "Last night left overs are in the fridge for lunch, we'll get some dinner on the way home," she called back over her shoulder.

The day went well and we had a great time. All the troubles of the last few weeks were forgotten. With two races still to go Charlie pulled me into a secluded corner and holding me tight whispered into my ear.

"I've had enough of the races. Let's go back to your place."

I pulled back to study her face, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, but let's get to the bed this time, okay?"

Charlie took my hand and led me through the crowd out to the car park. On the drive home we were both quiet, simply holding hands. After parking in the garage I unlocked the house and pulled Charlie in the direction of the main bedroom. On the threshold she baulked and I looked around unsure of what had caused the cold feet.

"Can we go to the guest room?" Charlie asked hanging back in the hallway.

"Yes, of course. I should have thought of that."

I followed her further down and we turned into the guest room overlooking the garden. There we were, standing at the end of the bed facing each other. My god, it was like being a virgin all over again. Thankfully Charlie took control. She turned around and indicated for me to unzip her dress. Spinning back to face me holding the now loose dress to her chest she told me to sit on the end of the bed.

I shrugged of my coat and sat facing her. Charlie with an innocent smile slowly lowered her dress revealing her lithe body clad only in frilly lingerie. Kicking off her shoes she walked slowly towards me. I guess I should have been looking into her eyes but there were a lot of other distractions. Once she was close enough placed my hands on her hips and pulled her close, kissing her flat stomach and running my hands down her legs.

Charlie was running her fingers through my hair, as I moved lower she gasped then pushed me back on the bed.

"Not yet, let's get our clothes off this time."

Straddling my hips on the bed she began unbuttoning my shirt. As each one slipped from its hole Charlie would lean down and kiss the newly revealed skin. With my shirt fully open she rose up and we kissed, the hunger building. My hands sought her breast feeling the buds of her nipples pressing against the material of her bra. Tearing her mouth from mine she slid down my body again, trailing kisses down my chest all the way to my belt.

I looked down and our eyes locked as Charlie unbuckled my belt. Next the buttons of my pants were undone then she pulled down my fly with her teeth. Hooking her fingers in the waist band she pulled down as I lifted my hips and my pants were flung across the room. Standing again, her face flushed, breaths coming quickly, Charlie reached behind and unhooked her bra. Turning away she let it fall then leaned right over, pushing her buttocks out she slipped off her panties.

Turning back slowly she revealed herself, her small perfect breasts, some wisps of blonde hair partially cover her sex. My cock tented my underwear and ached for her touch. Charlie motioned for me to move further up the bed. Once my head was on the pillow she again climbed after me. On all fours she crawled slowly up my body stopping when her face was next to my straining cock. She nuzzled her cheek against it and then turning her head slightly flicked her tongue out lapping at my head through the material.

"You want this badly...don't you?"

"Yes!" I croaked moving my hands to her head to force her closer.

Shaking them off she lowered my undies and my cock sprung free. Holding it at the base her mouth hovered over its head, I lifted my hips but she moved out of range. I groaned in frustration and she looked up with a wicked grin.

"I've always believed one good turn deserves another." Charlie whispered huskily.

She swung around until her knees were either side of my head. Above me her pussy glistened with arousal. I lifted my head and gave it a long slow lick. I was rewarded as her lips circled my cockhead then slid down my shaft.

"Oh yes!" I groaned before diving back into her pussy again.

The sixty nine continued until the need became too great. Charlie lifted off my face and swiveled back around so she now straddled my stomach. Bending to kiss me she slid her cunt down until my cock was resting against her sex. Groaning into my mouth she pushed down further and my dick entered her. I grasped her hips pushing her further while thrusting up into her wanton, wet and steamy hole. When her clit hit my pubic bone she gasped, pushed herself back upright onto her outstretched arms and ground hard against me.

Her breasts now available above me, I latched on bringing more gasps as I moved from one to the other. Charlie started moving up and down slowly sending incredible sensations through me. I wanted this to last, I wanted to get her off before me but the tingling in my balls said I was in trouble. Gripping her hips I lifted her light frame higher before slamming her back down on my dick.

Sensing my desperation Charlie began bouncing on me like a demented jack-in-the-box. Too soon I felt my cum surging to its destination, I thrusting up hard while trying to restrain the wild animal above me. But like a jockey on a horse slowing in the shadows of the winning post she redoubled her efforts as she rode her own wave. I went from exquisite pleasure to almost painful release as she continued riding my sensitive cock until she screamed out her own climax.

"Oh fuck me! Fuucckkk!" Charlie yelled as her wave of pleasure crested and broke.

Later as she lay flat on top of me, recovering her breath, I lightly scratched and stroked her back. She nuzzled her face into my neck, and then lifted her hips slightly so my softening cock slipped out. Her breathing slowed to the point I thought she was asleep so I stopped scratching only to be admonished.

"Don't stop! That feels so good."

I restarted my caresses and Charlie sighed. "My god I needed that."

"I suppose we should get David some dinner and head for your house."

"Not yet," she rolled off and lay beside me.

Rolling on my side I continued my caressing only now on the front which was much more fun. Charlie closed her eyes, stretched her arms above her head. Her nipples hardened again under my fingers. Her breath caught in her throat and then deepened. Seeing her body react had me getting aroused again.

I climbed on top and she opened her legs, accepting me back into her warm wetness. This time I could take it slow, this time I set the agenda. I watched her reactions, her breathing quickened then she bit her lip. Her hands sought my hips and butt trying to urge me on. She rolled her hips as I continued my slow seduction. The eyes remained closed but the breathing moved to gasps as our slow dance brought her closer to the edge. Quicker than I thought possible, she was there, her head went back and turned to the left the tendons standing out on her neck. Her fingers dug into my flesh as she drove herself up and held herself there so I couldn't withdraw.

I jammed down hard, pushing her into the mattress as I roughly sucked on a nipple. The sudden change forced a grunt and gasp from her. Lifting off her caused her eyes to open, confusion replacing the ecstasy momentarily as I rolled her over. My hands on her hips pulling her up and back on to all fours bought a low chuckle.

"You dirty old man, do you think you're twenty one again?"

"What do you think?" I retorted as I pushed my cock back inside again.

No thoughts of slow now after seeing my cock slide into her that way. I pounded her like a heavy metal drummer doing a solo. Charlie was pushing back just as fiercely urging me on.

"Fuck me...fuck me...cum for me!"

I must admit I wasn't sure I had it in me but soon enough I felt that tingle and I powered on to the encore. Then much in the same manner as an out of shape runner who has just finished a half marathon I collapsed in a lather of sweat, breathing heavily beside her. Charlie looked across at me as I struggled to get my breath. My heart seemed to be beating so loudly I was sure she could hear it.

"Are you okay?" She enquired with some concern.

"Never better," I replied between breaths, "just been a while."

"Hmm, looks like we are going to have to get you in training."

"I was never much of a runner." I complained.

"Who said anything about running?" From the sly smile on her face I got the feeling I would enjoy the training.

Looking into those beautiful eyes the words were out of my mouth before I had thought about them.

"I love you, Charlie."

A look of consternation crossed her face, I suddenly felt old and feeble and very exposed.

Her smile returned and she pushed a sweaty strand of hair off her face.

"You had better."

It wasn't the reply I wanted but it was going to have to do for now.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,250 Followers