All Comments on 'The EMT Ch. 14'

by absoluterotter

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No marriage

This woman has no marriage. She has no real care or concern for Ian. Graham is an asshole with no consideration for anyone, but himself. I can see some

of what Ian feels, but not to the extent of giving his wife completely to another person for their sole benefit.

Graham may be a powerful man, but he can lay in a ditch like any other dead man if the boundaries are pushed to far. I like love and happiness, not uncontrolled contempt for Ian. This is not a LOVING WIFE story but more of a pimp and whore.

roadbirdroadbirdabout 12 years ago
absolutely

love this book all the way from start to where we are now...looking for you to totally use and humiliate susan for quite a while with more and more ways to use her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

Thank you for this exiting story. Looking forward to more adventures... :)

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
It is good to have standards

I like that she can articulate her self-understanding with honesty and only a little residual embarrassment. As long as her husband is 'on-board' with the consequences (including benefits) of her following her own 'muse', they should do just fine!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This tale just keeps getting better, and I'm so fuckin' hard as a result! The bitch is completely owned by her husbands boss now, and is well on her way to becoming a black cock slut. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

Well written keeping us on the edge of our seats. Thanks for sharing this delightful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Brilliant as always.

Hi Rotter. As always, reading your work surpasses the already great anticipation of seeing that another chapter has appeared. The EMT is erotica of the highest order. We exchanged emails some time ago about our real life adventures with our respective adulterous wives and I would love to read more about Martini and her masters. I know this is asking a lot alongside your creativity with the EMT but we can hope! Best wishes. John.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great series!

Please don't let the haters, who intentially score your stories low, convince you to stop writing. You have a talent few have for putting coherant and easily readable thoughts on a screen. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Story continuation

Like another of your commentators, I do so hope that these midguided detractors to your work have not caused you to stop writing again. It is not only the excellent eroctic elements but your skillful development of situations and characters which make your story simply brilliant. Please don't disappoint your thousands of true fans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
EMT

can we have rest of story, she still has to be fckd in ass, gang banged etc

kakashi524kakashi524almost 12 years ago
Great Read

It's been quite enjoyable and exciting to read the story. Keep up the good work. Thanks.

freebeingfreebeingabout 11 years ago
Coming close to the end....?

Hey,

I just noticed I am about to come to the end of your serie, although it sure seems like there is a lot to keep writing about. I have to tell you this is one of the best serie I read and I had read thousands on this site alone. Although you add a lot of details, which sometimes I find myself waiting to the "good" stuff when I'm too horny, reading those GOOD stuff, in the way you are writing them adds so much to the picture, that I find myself cumming sometime more than once per chapter - KEEP IT UP!!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Slut sucked off a beggar

You wrote a hot section of this story when she was ordered to suck off the poor beggar. Then the start of the use by the two brothers. Excellent. And the pictures, what site or sties will they be posted on? I am half hard and moving on the the next chapter.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Not sure what a rotter is, but if it means you suck as an author then it is absolutely true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous