The EMT Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't long, but he was hard, and Suzanne started to drop to her knees in front of him, still wanking his hard cock with her left hand. As he reluctantly let her breast slip from his grasp, he leaned back, the back of his head and both palms flat against the wall, almost raising himself on tip-toe as her head neared his crotch.

As Suzanne's head dropped lower, and her knees parted as she squatted before him, she started to smell his stale and unwashed odour. She peeled back his foreskin and rubbed around the head with her thumb as she got nearer to taking him in her mouth. Finally, she pointed his knob at her lips, and took a tentative lick of his exposed cock head.

The initial taste was commensurate with his odour; stale and certainly not clean. Under normal circumstances, Suzanne would have found this highly off-putting, but she was here under orders from her Master, and that made things different. She realised that she was revelling in the decadence and humiliation of her situation; she was here to do a job, and it would be better to relish the performance than to perform hesitantly or unwillingly. She decided that it would be best to get over the initial bad taste as quickly as possible, so she bravely licked her lips and took his cock fully into her mouth, swirling her tongue around and effectively bathing his length in her saliva.

After a few seconds, his cock tasted like any other she had tasted, and she started to work her head back and forth, simultaneously using her left hand to stroke and squeeze that part of him that wasn't buried in her hungry mouth. At the same time, she found her other hand between her legs, stroking her own fleshy mound through the thin cover of her panties.

The old man's eyes were initially closed as he concentrated on the feelings he was so unexpectedly getting from this lovely woman that had come from nowhere. He risked glancing down and could see into her dress, enjoying again the lovely sight of her cleavage. Further down, he could see a large extent of her upper thighs where her pretty dress had slid up, and her own hand between her legs under her skirt. Her mouth was wrapped tightly around his cock, her beautiful lips being pulled and pushed as she bobbed her head in the best blow job he had ever experienced. He noticed that her eyes were closed tightly shut as she concentrated on her task.

It didn't take long for Suzanne to realise that he was approaching his orgasm, and she worked harder with mouth and both hands, feeling her own mounting excitement at her predicament. However, it was a race she was always going to lose. After a couple more minutes, he started to moan and grunt and she knew his release was close.

Finally, he thrust his hips forwards to meet her and she felt him swell and then pump his ejaculate into her mouth. Suzanne was perversely concerned for the state of her dress, and kept her lips tightly around his cock to prevent any of his cum from escaping and leaving a tell-tale stain on her clothing. As he pumped for all he was worth, she swallowed and tasted and swallowed again as his spurts continued to pump into her mouth.

Finally, all was quiet, and Suzanne had drunk all he had to offer. Again, before allowing him to slip from her lips, she circled his knob with her tongue, ensuring that none of his cream could drip on her dress. She even licked at, and attempted to push the tip of her tongue into the eye of his cock to make sure he was clean. As she allowed him to slip softened from her mouth, her lips followed him, and she took one last lick as he pulled away from her.

Without a word from her, and before he could say anything, Suzanne wiped her lips with a finger and turned and walked away, back down the alley in the direction they had arrived. His last view of her was when she turned the first corner and he heard her heels clopping away from him. By the time he returned to his doorway and the discarded cardboard sign, she was nowhere to be seen, and he seriously wondered if he had dreamed the whole affair until he realised that his zip was still undone, and his now soft cock felt like it had been used.

XXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Suzanne returned to the restaurant and went straight to the table where the guys watched her arrival with interest. She had felt that the eyes of the whole restaurant had been accusingly on her as she walked through the room, but in actual fact she had been gone less than 10 minutes, and many of the diners probably thought she had popped outside for a cigarette, if they thought about it at all. Obviously, eyes did follow her as she walked back to her table, but this was no more attention than any elegant and attractive woman would have received. Only the three men at her own table had any idea of the real reason for her absence. She slid back into the booth, and straightened her hair as if nothing had happened.

"Mission accomplished?" asked Graham, and she nodded the affirmative answer.

"Good, thank you. You may go to the bathroom and rinse your mouth if you feel the need" continued Graham, but despite the lingering salty taste of spunk in her mouth, Suzanne shook her head, and simply reached for her glass and took a swig of the white wine which she allowed to swirl around her mouth before swallowing. Then she reached for her purse and pulled out a lipstick and small compact, whose mirror she used to refresh her lips.

Both Otis and Cordell were looking at her with a new found interest, and at Graham with new found respect. In her absence, Graham had told the brothers a little more about his relationship with Suzanne, but he had said nothing about her marital status or about her relationship with Ian. It was Otis that now broke the silence.

"Dang woman! You are a shameless hussy. And I thought I was getting something really special this afternoon. Now I know you are a wanton ho!"

Graham stopped him. "Not a whore Otis, or as you so inelegantly put it, a Ho. Suzanne is a long way from being a whore. She is a lady, in the truest sense, but she happens to be a lady who is an adventuress, ready to explore new horizons. Her current adventure is to be my submissive slave, and she has voluntarily entered into our current arrangement willingly and knowingly. I won't have my partner in this adventure ill-used or offended by being called a whore; unless of course that is something I want to do, or to have done to her."

Suzanne was secretly delighted with the defence that Graham had mounted on her behalf, and was glowing inwardly, when proceedings were halted by the arrival of the food that had previously been ordered. Suzanne found that she was actually very hungry, as were the others, and further discussion was suspended whilst they attacked their respective plates.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A little while later, Ian pushed his chair back from the dressing table he was using as a desk and scratched his head. He'd spent the last 2 hours watching the digits flicker fleetingly on his laptop screen as one of his home-built scripts went to work on analysing the various log files he had copied from the server at the warehouse. The flickering digits that came and went so fast that they were impossible to read, were, Ian knew, the line of text that was produced as the script read the next item in the log file. Before his eye could recognise the characters, the script was examining the entry, storing key information in a buffer it was creating, comparing the entry to every other line it had examined and retained in memory, noting any interesting results in an output file, and then moving on to the next entry. Every now and again, the screen would pause momentarily as a particularly long line of text was read, or as many entries were made in the results file, and then the manic dance of the digits would continue.

Ian knew that he could speed up the performance of the script by removing the instructions he'd added to display the text on his screen whilst the script examined it. He'd calculated that the script would run up to 11% quicker if he did that, but he found watching the flickering digits somehow reassuring, and he accepted the 11% penalty as a price he was willing to pay. He'd also scripted a progress meter that slowly crawled along from 0% to 100% as the script worked its way through the current log file. This latest file was still only 35% complete and had been running for a little over 15 minutes. It was the 12th of 15 files he had to analyse, and the largest.

He checked his watch, then headed over to the kitchenette and poured another coffee, picking at the remains of the meal that had been sent up to his apartment on Graham's orders, and which had arrived an hour or so ago. Coffee in hand, he returned to the dressing table, his eyes drawn hypnotically to the flickering screen, even as he sipped at his drink. He mentally calculated another 90 minutes of running this script against the last three log files before he could start to look at the results themselves. For about the 5th time, he clicked "My Computer" and navigated to the external hard drive he had connected to his laptop, and where the script was storing the results file ready for further analysis. He confirmed that the next script was where he expected it to be, queued up and ready to run. Then he sat back and waited and allowed his mind to ask what his wife was doing right now.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dinner had been completed and the plates taken away. The food really had been very good, good enough that there had been little conversation and no further humiliation for Suzanne to endure. What conversation had taken place had been all business, but now the meal was over, things turned back to Suzanne being the centre of attention again.

Surprisingly, it was Cordell that made the initiative. He turned in the booth so as to be looking more towards Suzanne.

"Tell me Suzanne, what makes a nice attractive woman like you want to put yourself in the hands of Mr Leicester here?"

Cordell looked towards Graham as if for permission to ask the question, and Graham nodded to Suzanne to signify that she should answer.

"To be honest Cordell, I'm still trying to figure that out. I was exploring my newly discovered submissive side when I met Mr Leicester and he made me an offer I couldn't refuse I guess."

As she spoke, Suzanne looked across at Graham and received a nod of approval, so she continued.

"I had never previously had any inclination that I could get so much pleasure from being so submissive, and then something happened to awaken me to the possibility, and here I am."

Suzanne realised that she had never before spoken so honestly, at least up to a point – she was still keeping secret the events that had led her to this position, and obviously, she was hiding the fact of her marriage and her willing partner-husband in her "adventure". However, she recognised that she was enjoying this turn in the conversation, and certainly Otis and Cordell looked like they were interested, they were each paying her rapt attention.

"So what exactly do you like?" probed Cordell, "And is there anything that you have reservations about?"

Suzanne thought for a moment before replying, but realised that she wanted to speak honestly in front of these three men.

"I enjoy being free to do as I'm instructed... commanded even by Mr Leicester. I enjoy not having to consider whether or not something is proper or decent. I enjoy having the decisions taken for me, and being completely and unreservedly under his control. I enjoy demonstrating my submission to him by obeying promptly. And I have to admit -" here she blushed, "I enjoy the sex, the exposure and the humiliation that my new position brings." Suzanne looked shyly over at Otis as she said this last.

Graham had listened and recognised the truth of Suzanne's words and had been pleased by them. Now he thought the time had come to give Suzanne a little more of what she fancied.

"It occurs to me Suzanne that so far, Cordell has been very restricted in his ability to appreciate your charms. He must be feeling a little left out of things. Why don't you start to put that right?"

Suzanne looked across at Graham, and then to her right to where Cordell was sitting watching her intently. She smiled at him prettily, and then turned in the booth to face him more squarely, at the same time turning her back on the other diners in the restaurant. She raised her right hand and played with the draped neck of her dress, before pulling the plunging neckline to the side, exposing her perfect right breast. Cordell's eyes opened in appreciation as Suzanne spoke quietly, so that she could be heard by those at her table only.

"This is the kind of exposure that I enjoy, one of the many pleasures that Mr Leicester allows me. I feel confident with my body, and I love to shock others by letting them see more and more of it. I like the excitement that I bring to them, and to me."

As Cordell and the others watched mesmerised, Suzanne let her hand slip sensuously over the curves of her breast until her palm lay beneath the nipple, and then her finger and thumb extended to tweak the nipple, pulling the nub out and stretching it.

"I have also discovered that I like some pain" she added, "and sometimes quite a lot of pain."

She continued to stretch and squeeze her nipple until her mouth pursed in reaction to the pain she was inflicting on herself. "Why don't you try?" she invited Cordell, and he slowly reached out his giant black hand to first caress, and then to grip her nipple between his own, much stronger finger and thumb.

Suzanne moaned and smiled as he tentatively tweaked her sensitive bud.

"Harder!" she demanded. "Don't be afraid. I want you to hurt me."

Cordell gradually increased the pressure and Suzanne at first smiled encouragingly, and then closed her eyes to concentrate on the burning pain he was now causing.

"Please, harder." She had her eyes tight shut but was still asking for more. Cordell obliged. Her mouth opened in a silent scream and a tear somehow forced its way out between her eyelids and rolled down her cheek. When Cordell saw the tear, he relaxed his vicelike grip and Suzanne's eyes slowly opened.

"Thank you, but I could have taken more." Her hand went out to caress Cordell's cheek, her eyes brim-full with tears from the pain. She smiled at him in thanks, and then let her hand fall to his lap and rest on his massive thigh. She turned back to look at Graham.

"Thank you Sir." Then she turned to Otis and Cordell again. "Just in case you are in any doubt, I am very wet and very excited."

"Gentlemen!" Graham drew their attention away from his excited slave, "I suggest that we proceed to somewhere more private where I am sure that Suzanne will be happy to entertain us some more."

There being no dissent, they gathered up their things and headed out to the street.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was shortly before midnight, the witching hour, when Ian made his first breakthrough. A "belt and braces" script he'd designed, to run and check for some of the more "off-the-wall" possibilities that may have been missed by other testing scripts, flagged up a major block of text in two log files that was identical. Ian recognised this as highly unusual. The system had sophisticated mechanisms in place to filter out false-positive alerts, and the use of these meant that identical blocks of log-file information were practically unheard of. A bird flying across the field of view of a motion detector for instance would initially alert the system, but then be ignored because its silhouette or profile was matched against a database and recognised as a bird in flight, rather than a threat that needed to trigger an alarm. Each of these actions would be recorded as separate events in the current log file; movement detected in zone 3, speed of object calculated as ..., size of object estimated as ..., vector of movement tracked and recorded, profile matched with database, database match recorded, impending intrusion alarm cancelled. Each of these steps (the whole process taking less time than the flight of the bird across the field of view) would generate another line in the log files along with other associated information. With such random events happening and being recorded constantly, it was virtually impossible for any one block of log file text to be identical to another.

It was so rare an occurrence that most investigators would ignore the possibility and not even look for it. But not Ian, hence his "belt and braces" script, so called because it re-checked the work of other scripts, in the same way that wearing both belt and braces provided redundancy in keeping aloft a pair of trousers. Ian saw the alert and smiled. Now he had something to work on after several hours of passively watching the screen, in between pointing his scripts at successive log files. Now he was doing what he did best, and his thoughts about Suzanne were relegated to an occasional intrusion rather than the constant companion that had kept him company since Graham had taken her away.

Ian settled down for some real work.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cordell suggested they go to his apartment, which was closer than Otis'. Graham pointed out that their accommodation was even closer, and that made up everyone's mind. They drove in convoy to the resort and parked before ascending the elevator to the lobby which led to the three rooms used by Ian, Suzanne and Graham. By unspoken agreement, they entered Suzanne's apartment, Graham slipping first into his own to pick up a couple of bottles of wine from his stocked bar.

Soon, the four of them were in Suzanne's comfortable lounge and Graham suggested that Suzanne change into something more comfortable whilst he opened and served the wine. Otis and Cordell then took seats on the plush furniture and Suzanne stepped into her bedroom wondering how this was going to pan out. Graham did as he had suggested, but switched on the hi-fi and found an easy-listening music station, adjusting the volume to a comfortable level, before handing a glass to Otis and Cordell.

Next door, Ian had heard them return and heard muffled voices as they entered Suzanne's apartment and made themselves at home. He looked wistfully at the connecting door between his own apartment and Suzanne's, but knew it was locked against him. He wondered what was happening next door when he heard the music start, and couldn't resist putting an ear to the door, but was unable to make out any of the conversation, and he reluctantly returned to work, now with a rapidly hardening cock. He now knew that his wife was entertaining at least one visitor only a few yards away from him.

Suzanne slipped off her dress and pulled open drawers trying desperately to remember what lingerie she had packed that might be suitable. Graham had given her no clue as to what to wear, probably because he was unsure what choice she had, so she just had to use her initiative. She pulled out a short baby-doll nightie that Ian had given her for Christmas last year. It was black and see-through, and would work well with the thong she still had on, although on further consideration she slipped the thong off as well, and washed herself quickly, before pulling on a clean replacement. She really had been quite excited earlier in the evening and she wanted to feel fresh. As an after-thought, she also pulled on a pair of thigh-high self-support stockings, also black, before replacing her heels. As she sprayed on some fresh perfume, straightened her hair and re-applied her lipstick, she looked at herself in the mirror. She was as ready as she would ever be. She blew a kiss through the bedroom wall towards where she knew Ian would be anxiously thinking of her, and stepped back into the lounge.