The EMT Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conversation stopped when she walked into the room, and all eyes turned to her. She looked across at Graham for approval of her choice, and he met her with a warm smile in his eyes and a glass of wine in his hand. He led her to stand in the centre of the room and turned her to face the brothers.

"Gentlemen, I give you Suzanne for a few hours. I ask for you not to damage her lovely skin, and I'm afraid that her ass is also out of bounds, but you are welcome to the rest of her. If you'll forgive me, I have some demanding clients to meet in the morning as does Suzanne, and I will excuse myself. I look forward to seeing you both at 09:30 in your office, by when hopefully; Ian will have had some success in his endeavours."

Suzanne felt an immediate pang of regret when she heard that Graham was excusing himself. Her excitement was always ramped up when he was present. However, his next words compensated for her disappointment.

"Suzanne, I have been proud of you so far today, and I know you won't let me down now. Please do whatever you can to entertain our guests to the best of your considerable ability. For the next couple of hours Otis and Cordell speak with my own authority by proxy, and you are to obey them as you would me."

Graham kissed Suzanne lightly on the forehead and headed out of the apartment. Suzanne watched him depart and then looked at the two brothers and took a sip of her wine.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This time it was Otis that broke the ice. He took out his cell phone and took a picture of Suzanne as she stood in the centre of the room, dressed in the transparent baby-doll nightie that her husband had given her. As he held up the camera phone and Suzanne realised what he was about to do, she couldn't help striking a pose and switching on the 'picture-me' smile that she had rehearsed and practiced since a little girl. It was only after the camera clicked she remembered what she was wearing and how exposed she was, and she flushed with sexual excitement as she imagined Otis showing her naughty nightie picture to his friends in weeks to come. Otis checked that he was happy with the result and then spoke.

"I think we can lose the panties Suzanne, and my brother still has some catching up to do, don't you think?"

Without any protest, Suzanne placed her wine glass on the bar and turned back to face the brothers. Then she reached her hands down and under the short hem of her baby-doll and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties. Keeping her eyes fixed firmly on the guys in front of her; she bent at the waist and pulled the thong down, past her knees, and down to her ankles. She then lifted one foot in turn and slid off the panties over her heels, finally discarding the panties on the floor. When she stood upright again, she paused for a moment to let them look at her before stepping over to where Cordell sat. She stood immediately in front of him, paused before the captivated younger brother, before dropping to her knees and sliding her hands over the tops of his huge thighs towards his groin.

Her hands expertly found his hardness and caressed it through the thick material of his jeans. He was reassuringly bulky, and she found the feel of him exciting and tactile, and they shared the pleasure as she revelled in the feel of him, gazing into his eyes as she did so.

She felt exquisitely wicked, squatting before one brother as the other looked on. She was aware that in the position she had adopted, her knees spread as she squatted on her haunches, her bum now below the hem of her nightie, that her ass was exposed. She became aware that Otis was taking more pictures of her, and she started to put on a show, shaking her hair back away from her face and turning occasionally to the camera. After a few seconds, she started to release the buttons on Cordell's jeans until she could reach her tiny hand into his pants and feel the flesh of his hardness in her hand.

His hard black cock emerged from his fly reluctantly, and it was only the determined manipulation of Suzanne that managed to expose it. Once exposed, it seemed to swell and stretch to new lengths, and her hand wrapped around it and stroked, as if to rub out the creases in the loose skin that encased the hard core. Looking once more at Otis, she straightened her legs whilst keeping her head close to Cordell's lap, so that her exposed ass was elevated and her upper body bent nearly double at the waist. Then she leaned over further and took the head of Cordell's cock in her mouth.

Cordell groaned as he felt his cock head slide into the warm, wet and welcoming mouth of the beautiful woman before him. Otis stood and walked behind her, camera at the ready, and Suzanne responded by opening her legs slightly, aware of the view that she would be presenting. It excited her further to know that Otis would be able to see, and to photograph the little puckered ring of her anus, that part of her that was off-limits to the two large men that she had been gifted to by her Master.

She started to work on Cordell's throbbing cock in earnest; taking him as deep as she was able without choking, covering his length with her wet saliva, and letting her tongue and lips stimulate his length, particularly that area behind and beneath the knob head that she knew Ian found so sensitive. After a few minutes, Cordell pulled her from his dick and stood briefly to strip urgently out of his pants and shorts before sitting back down and pulling Suzanne back to his groin to continue where she had briefly left off. She squatted again between his spread knees and kissed and licked his length before once more taking his head into her mouth.

Otis undressed behind her and Cordell followed his cue and stripped off his last remaining item of clothing, his shirt, as Suzanne continued to work on him. Otis came to sit beside his brother on the couch and watched Suzanne intently as she sucked away. He reached out a hand towards her breast and Suzanne turned slightly to allow him better access. He quickly slipped the strap of her baby-doll down her arm, freeing one perfect tit, which he fondled before taking the nipple between finger and thumb and squeezing.

Suzanne winced initially; this was the same nipple that had been abused by Cordell in the restaurant. She was so turned on, however, by the situation she found herself in, that she quickly demanded more of the same stimulation, and allowed Otis free reign, relishing in the new sharp accent of pain being added to her other sensations.

She let Cordell slip from her mouth and tongued the underside of his erection as she worked herself down to his balls. His scrotum was drawn up tight against the base of his shaft, and his two heavy plums seemed to be presented to her for her attention. She licked around them and around the base of his sack before taking one of the globes entirely into her mouth whilst her hand continued to stroke and caress his shaft. Now Cordell started to talk.

"Oh yes baby. Lick those big balls. Warm them up for me. Stroke that cock. That's it, niiice and easy. Oh yeah."

Suzanne used her other hand to grab behind Cordell's knee and try to lift his heavy leg. He raised both knees, knocking Otis' hand away from the grasp it had on her nipple, and settled his feet on the edge of the couch, his feet spread, and his impressive cock and balls now more easily accessible to Suzanne's hungry mouth. Disturbed from his game, Otis now took a renewed interest in what the others were doing and saw Suzanne licking energetically around Cordell's balls.

An idea occurred to Otis, and he reached over and placed his hand on top of her head, pushing her further down.

"That's right baby, let's see you lick some black ass."

Suzanne was exquisitely shocked by the command, and allowed Otis to push her head even further down, letting her tongue work its way down to the bottom of Cordell's scrotum, directly between his legs and immediately above his ass crease. Even with his feet spread as they were, the massiveness of Cordell's athletic buttocks meant that his crease was tightly closed, his puckered anus hidden and unavailable to her. She licked at the crevice, but the penetration of her tongue was ineffectual.

Cordell recognised what his brother was asking her to do, and shuffled his ass to the edge of the couch to make himself more accessible. Suzanne let go of his cock and moved her hands beneath him in an effort to spread his cheeks to allow access. Still she could not reach; the strength and size of his glutei maxima, honed by years of football training, was beyond her ability to separate them.

"Turn over!" she moaned, and he complied, rolling over on to his knees, his elbows on the back of the couch, his ass presented to her pretty face. Now she reached up with a hand on each cheek and as he thrust out his rear end, she prized them apart and was rewarded with a view of his crinkled hole. Tentatively, she leaned forwards and licked at it. The taste was musty, but not at all unpleasant, and she licked again. She loved that each touch of her tongue made him shiver with pleasure, and she started to lap at him, his puckered ring and also at the tight depths of his crease above and below it. His response was to push back further towards her, obviously relishing this rare sensation.

"Oh you like that, don't you?" said Otis as he watched transfixed. "You like licking that black ass!"

And she did! She loved the humiliation of it and sensing the pleasure it brought to him. The feedback was immediate with every touch. As she stiffened her tongue and dabbed at his little ring, he moaned. She stiffened further and jabbed again, feeling the ring start to expand to receive her. Without withdrawing from the contact, she curled the tip of her tongue upwards, as if to stretch him, and felt him respond. With more pressure, she entered him further, her facial cheeks now pressed against his ass cheeks, her pretty little snub nose pressed hard against his deep crease.

She began to move her head, fucking his ass with her tongue, and then felt Otis' hand behind her head encouraging her to do even more. She relaxed one hand experimentally from his buttock, and whilst it made it harder for her to penetrate further, she could still reach him comfortable with her probing tongue, so far was he pushing back his rear end.

Her hand strayed between his legs, cupping the heavy balls that hung there, and then sliding, her fingers extended, along the length of the underside of his shaft. She curled her fingers around the stiff cock and pulled it gently down and backwards so that it was pointing down between his spread legs. All the time she continued to tongue his ass. Now she started to wank him with long strokes, her hand stretched around his cock so that her fingertips nearly touched her encircling thumb.

As she continued to pull at his cock, and slide her stiff tongue into and out of his ass, his moans increased and she could feel his orgasm approaching. She could hardly breathe, and almost felt that she wanted to climb inside him. She wondered whether she would need to back away to gulp air before he reached his climax. All the time, she felt Otis encouraging her, his hand on back of her head, flat at first pushing her deeper, and then grabbing her hair in his strong grasp, pushing and pulling her head as she set up a rhythm.

Finally, Cordell cried out and she felt his shaft pulse in her hand as the first wave of his cum shot down its length. It was thrilling to feel the strength of his spurt, wave after wave pulsing down the shaft and past her grasping hand as she milked him, his seed splashing on to the leather covering of the couch between his legs, and she felt the splashes as she continued to rim him through his orgasm. Finally, he was spent and she needed air, and she pulled her head away from his ass to gulp it in, her panting breath coming quickly at first, and then slowing, even as Cordell's body relaxed after his own breath-taking climax.

As Cordell pulled forwards, and lifted one leg over her head to turn and sit back in the depth of the couch, Otis pushed her head down towards the mess still warm and pooling on the surface of the seat cushion. Without a word, Suzanne knew what was required of her, and her overused tongue stretched out again to lap at the pool she had created. Otis smiled as he took another picture; this time of the pretty young lady lapping at the spunk that had been deposited for her by his brother.

To be continued...