The End Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The polished hardwood floors led to a luxurious wrap around staircase that led her up to a hallway lined with big, widely spaced rooms on one side and large windows on the other. The room she was looking for was the last one at the end of the hall. She quickly knocked and anxiously waited for a few seconds before the door swung open.

It was an exercise in willpower to keep her from open mouthed panting. For a woman that was constantly surrounded by the most fashionable and handsome men on a daily basis, she dud t understand how he could affect her so. As cliche as it sounded, he was REAL. And not average-Joe real but what the guys in movies pretended to be, REAL. And he was even more handsome than she remembered. Though beautiful might have been a better word. His dark complexion and olive skin screamed Mediterranean and his looks screamed Apollo, or perhaps Eros. The all black suit with a black shirt and tie certainly was an appropriate frame for such a picture of masculine strength and lust.

"Hi", she said, being rendered all but speechless.

"Come in, please." He said in a polite but slightly formal tone that puzzled her.

As she entered the fashionably decorated room, the hardwood and wrought iron keeping with the rustic scene, he spoke. "I'm happy you accepted my invitation."

"I sense a 'but' coming." she said.

He nodded and said, "Well, I guess the easiest way would be to show you." He said, sudden seeming sheepish and nervous for the first time.

"Show me?", she asked.

He simply nodded again before removing his jacket and unbuttoning his shirt. She was a bit puzzled at first but as the collar of his shirt loosened, she thought she understood. His torso was covered in scars. And clearly bad ones.

The overlapping crisscross of slashes and concentration of variously sized round punctures was interspersed with deep burns here and there, including the large one that ran over one should and onto his back.

She was speechless. Both because of all of his obvious suffering but also because he was so self conscious about it, figuring it would turn her off. Her heart broke for him. Naturally, he misunderstood her silent reaction.

Not wanting to make her feel guilty, he started to dress again, "It's ok. It's a natural reaction. The car is downstairs still if you'd like to go home. You are welcome to the room for as long as you want though. I know the owners."

Realizing that he was about to walk out the door and why, she snapped out of her daze. She couldn't think of an appropriate way to explain so she simply stepped up and started laying kisses on each scar across his chest before he could finish buttoning his shirt. Finally, she said, "So much pain. I'm so sorry. I don't think you are a turn off and I'm not disgusted."

She continued to softly kiss each scar, slowly lowering his shirt and uncovering what the scars had kept her from realizing. He really was built like a Greek God. The muscles of his torso made his skin seem tight, the muscle striations and sinews visible under the rolling golden skin. His skin was soft but his smell was more intoxicating than anything she'd ever before scented. His pheromones pushed her into overdrive and her hands moving over his skin combined with the phycological connections she had and her image of him as her hero nearly driver her over the edge.

That had never happened before. In fact, she was never quick to come and she had never had multiple orgasms. More often than not, a guy wouldn't make her cum at all unless he was skilled and persistent with his tongue and had a big cock he knew how to use. She was almost never satisfied, which was probably a factor in her being a constantly sensual and sexual creature.

As she moved below his shredded stomach and started to work his belt, she felt him tense. When she looked up from her now kneeling position, she saw hesitation mixed with lust in his eyes.

"Shh. It's ok. Just relax, you don't have anything to prove to me. Let me get rid of some of that tension. And don't worry about holding it in. We have all night and I expect repeat servings."

Now it was Scarlett who was nervous. She hoped she hadn't come off wrong with her stating to want multiple loads. She only cared because she wasn't sure what he would think if he knew about her biggest fantasy. Cum. Lots of cum.

She watched Bukkake porn constantly, though not for the submissive or degrading angles, but rather for the cum covered girls. She knew it was something she could never indulge without compromising her privacy and that made it even hotter. But she didn't want to sound like a Hollywood cum dumpster since she knew they both wanted a real connection beyond the physical.

Her train of thought had distracted her and she slid down his pants. She looked up at him and met his nervous, almost fearful, eyes with a seductive expression and a sly smile and she pulled down his boxer briefs without breaking contact. So it was quite the sunrise when he thumped her across the face with a heavy thud.

She looked up at him with the beginnings of an accusatory glare when she realized he hadn't hit her at all. What she had thought to be a forearm with a tight fist, wasn't. It was impossible. Beyond the bounds of what she thought possible. She was staring at literally the largest endowment she had ever heard of, let alone seen. Bigger than the most ridiculous dildo, it was beautifully shaped, colored and his lightly musky clean scent was nothing short intoxicating. She simply didn't have the words to express her amazement at such a divine appendage. So she did what her instincts told her to do. She worshipped it.

Leaning forward and taking a deep breath of his scent brought her to the teetering edge of orgasm, without any physical stimulation. She rubbed her face against it and realized in something a kin to euphoric horror that he wasn't full hard yet. Despite the firm feel and enormous size, his cock was growing bigger and becoming harder than any she had over felt. Instead of a spongy texture, it was like velvet wrapped mahogany with more heat than she had ever felt.

The most amazing thing. though, was the weight of it. His cock actually strained her fingers when she tried to lift it with one hand. Definitely a two hander, she thought as her thighs finally starts moving again.

The small orgasm that overtook her the instant she extended her tongue to lap at the drop of precum forming on his tip was a surprise to both of them. She quickly recovered though, slightly embarrassed, and prepared to truly appreciate such a monster.

She was a truly skilled fellatrix but the biggest cock she had ever taken before was about nine inches long, and a whole hell of a lot thinner. She had practiced deep-throating and had only ever known one woman who could take as much as she could-and that woman was a ferocious cougar who tore up young men like tissue paper. But she was determined to pay her respects with pride and prepared herself for what was to come.

Wrapping her lips around the huge head turned out to be more difficult than she anticipated but once she had slobbered all over the knob, she eventually worked it into her mouth with a wet slurp as the huge crown slipped in. She immediately started laving her tongue all around the head, surprised that his skin seemed to taste as good as his scent smelled. It was freakish for someone as jaded as her to so enthusiastically turned on from simply servicing someone.

By this point, she had about as much as she could fit in her mouth and there was still room for her to stroke both of her hands on his impossible shaft. As she massaged and rubbed him with corkscrew motions, she slipped a hand down to soothe his balls. Despite what she had already seen, it was still a shock when she realized she could barely fit one of the huge eggs into her hand. The large plum sized jewels were tight to his body with no loose skin or drooping hang. She could feel his heartbeat pulsing through the huge orbs and as she continued to worship the top portion of his shaft she could swear they seemed to swell even larger.

He started to respond as her sensual worship turned to vigorous sucking and slurping, Scarlett working the huge tube of heavy flesh like her mouth was a pussy. She was clearly getting almost as much pleasure from this as he was and a glance in the mirror showed that she was kneeling in a puddle of her own juices as she enthusiastically worked him. The thought heated him up further causing him to flex a squirt of precum into her laving tongue.

"Mmmm." She purred, her nipples hardening further in the little red dress.

Gaius reached down and unhooked the back of the dress before unzipping it down to the curve of her lower back. She shrugged her shoulders to worked the dress down to her waste even though her arms were still in the arms of the dress. The red lace bra was practically transparent and he quickly teased her nipples with his fingers.

"Touch yourself", he commanded in a steel voice that made jerk relying legs quiver.

She reached down between her legs and worked down her soaked tiny red panties as they literally dropped in her fingers. Once they were down around her knees she went back to jerking his shaft with her hands as she continued to suck. For the past several minutes she had been trying to work the huge helmet into her open throat but she was still surprised when it suddenly slipped into her throat along with a few inches of shouldered shaft.

"Gak gekh uhg uhg agh ak blegh blek AK!" She gagged as she continued to force it down her throat. In and out she worked it and noticing that he was being worn down much quicker now, she got a devilish idea.

"Ak ak gak gok ak blek!" She gurgled and gasped as she quickly sped up, her head bouncing and bobbing regularly with the wet slurping now.

"Oh. Yeah. I'm close. Really close. But then you already knew that, didn't you? Little minx." He rasped.

Scarlett simply gave a shrug and an innocent smile. At least as innocent as can be with a mouth full of a horse cock. At that moment, as she held his eye contact, her hands dramatically sped up in their wet jacking and she intensely increased her suction as she came up with only his cockhead in her mouth, sucking as hard as she could.

"Ah, fuck! Here it comes!" He wheezed.

Scarlett prepared herself for a large meal as she shook on the brink of a large release. A touch from a feather duster on her swollen and throbbing clit would've pushed her over the edge. It was still a surprise that her orgasm erupted the instant his first spurt entirely filled her mouth around the swollen helmet, the excess dripping out of the corners of her mouth and down onto the large breasts overflowing her red "C" cups to pool in her cleavage. She gulped madly trying to keep up with the huge influx of semen in her mouth but she couldn't even come close to stemming the overflow.

She also didn't really care as she gulped greedily until her own orgasm overwhelmed her senses and his enormous length came free of her mouth just in time to blast her face repeatedly as the huge organ bucked with the recoil of the huge ropes that had totally coveted her face and was now splashing shots against her bra clad tits.

She must have passed out for a minute because when she came back they were both curled up on the bed. As she looked down at herself, she could hardly believe it. Her panties were still around her knees and her dress was around her waist. Good thing too because there wasn't a speck of flesh that had escaped the huge eruptions of jizz. Her red lace bra was completely transparent now, her light pink nipples just visible through the wet material that had heavy ropes of cum dangling from various places. She could still feel the unbelievable load covering her face and hanging from her nose and lips in strands and bubbles.

The aftershocks of orgasm still rumbled through her core from time to time. As she rolled over she was shocked to see the huge pillar of flesh was still totally hard and Gaius was staring intently at her with lust filled eyes.

"I'm sorry but once is never enough to provide much relief. It usually takes two or three before I even have a choice about going soft." He said with a sly smile.

She was about to reply when a scream from outside drew their attention as it was quickly followed by others before several gunshots clearly rang out. Gaius was at the window in a flash, Scarlett only a moment behind. What they saw was beyond simply unexpected.

A group of three men were rabidly attacking the group of people that had been drawn by the initial scream. A sheriff's deputy with a Glock 17 and Lacy, the lady who owned the resort with what had to be her dead husband's old service M14 were standing on the front deck and unloading into the men whenever they had clear shots through the chaotic mob of people but the shots that connected seemed to have little or no effect.

What finally sprang Gaius into action was when he noticed that two of the men had sustained multiple shots in spots the he knew from experience led directly to the heart. Shots that should have been immediately lethal. The fact that the men were attacking with only their teeth was also another tip that something was off.

"What is it, rabies?" Scarlett asked, obviously horrified.

"No, it has to be some form of biological warfare. Which means that it is almost certainly happening in other places, since there are no military targets or even dense civilian centers nearby. There is a rather large hospital a bit down the mountain with a large helipad and two of those men are wearing Medivac paramedic uniforms while the third is wearing pilots gear. And all three of those men should be dead from their wounds. We need to go now. Get to safety and then figure what the hell this is." He hastily explained as he quickly got dressed and grabbed his pre-packed bag.

He pulled a pistol from the bag's side pocket that she recognized from some of her movies. She had a feeling that she might be glad for all the hours spent in hand to hand combat training and on the firing range in preparation for roles she played. She might not be a professional but she knew gun safety, operation and was a good shot. She was also in fantastic shape.

Gaius clicked the safety off of his cocked and locked H&K USP45 Compact Tactical, removing the quick attach suppressor from the bag and clicking it onto the protruding threaded barrel cap before shouldering the bad and nodding at Scarlett.

They quickly slid out of the door after he cracked it and peaked. The hallway was empty as they made their way down the back servant stairs and towards the back of the resort's hotel. He had arrived last night riding his Fatboy, feeling like a nice night for a ride. Lacy always let him keep it in a shed out back when he stayed.

Fortunately, the lack of people just put him on edge even more. As they descended the back stair case, one of the attacking men rounded the back corner. Seeing him up close, it was even more obvious that something was unnaturally wrong. His black eyes were unseeing and great chunks of flesh hung off of his face and arms were multiple bullets had hit him. He kept coming though. Gaius didn't hesitate, he knew there was only two ways to deal with something unknown like this.

A very big fire or two large caliber rounds to the head. For the sake of expediency, he chose the latter, and put two suppressed .45 ACP hollow point rounds in the...thing's head. It went down as quickly as a human.

"Well, at least we know one way to kill them." He said.

The shocked Scarlett just nodded blankly as he led her over to the shed and mounted her in the back of his Harley. He quickly started the bike and backed out before taking off. The other two men as well as a few others, including one of the ladies he had seen go down with half of her face bitten off, tried their best to chase after the roaring bike.

Gaius headed towards his cabin without a second thought, allowing the shock to settle down in Scarlett before speaking to her. However, just when he thought they might make it all the way to the cabin, they saw a pack of what had to be more than a twenty lumbering people up in the road ahead.

He pulled the bike over about one hundred and fifty meters before the group. Reaching down to his ankle he pulled out a small gun that Scarlett did recognize. She had used it herself in a movie and had been trained in it. It was a Glock 26, a "baby Glock" chambered in 9mm. She knew it held ten rounds in the magazine and another in the chamber.

"Do y..."

"Yes." She responded, pressing the magazine release to check that the gun had a loaded mag before slamming it back into the pistol and racking the slide.

"Ok", he nodded, "stay here".

She watched, terrified, as he casually walked towards the advancing group. After a few paces he pulled the H&K from a shoulder holster that she hadn't even seen him don. He slowly advanced to meet the tide of clearly sick people who all started rasping and growling the instant he blew a fist sized chunk out of the back of their leader's head. He proceeded to calmly make head shots without slowing or missing once. As the pistol clicked empty after the twelfth round was fired he holstered it and drew a KaBar combat knife from somewhere from somewhere.

What Scarlett saw next was nearly as crazy as these rabid things. Gaius moved with impossible speed as he cut through the group, targeting their heads and necks. Mr here were times when he's move so fast that he seemed to simply teleport to a new location.

She was so entranced that she hadn't even noticed another one of these poor sick people approaching from behind her, but somehow Gaius did.

She jumped as his blade flashed past her head to bury itself in the skull of her unseen would-be attacker. As shocked as she was, she had also grown incredibly close to Gaius in a short period. She already cared for him more than any other man she had met. And now he was in the middle of four rabid men with no weapon. He had saved her life at the expense of his own and she was now horrified.

She need not have worried. She almost couldn't believe her eyes as she watched Gaius crush three skulls in rapid succession with single punches. He then turned and casually snapped the neck of the last man as he lunged forward to bite him.

He quickly approached the idling bike, "We need to get back to the cabin fast. I'm pretty sure these things are attracted to sound and if those ones were here then others may be near." He said as he used a bottle of Vodka from a saddle bag and a rag to clean his hands.

"Things? You mean people?" She asked.

He just gave her an unsure look before remounting the bike and weaving through the scattered gore on the road. They managed to arrive at the cabin less than an hour later and quickly rushed to the TV. The results were less than encouraging.

As Gaius had predicted, it was indeed happening in other places. However, it wasn't just other places around the country but rather around the entire world. What had started as a concerning widespread flu three days ago suddenly morphed into something more shortly after the first infected died in major cities around the world. Over the past few hours, public services virtually everywhere were overwhelmed and cities were already falling and tearing themselves apart. The helicopter footage showed the insane images most people only associated with the Apocalypse.

Urban Los Angeles had been hit hard as it was an early center for the outbreak. The spread was virtually uncontainable since people suffering light flu symptoms rarely ask for themselves to be quarantined at airports and there wasn't a single populated continent that wasn't exposed on some level. As he suspected, biological warfare was the leading opinion on the outbreak, but there were some who thought it was the end of days while others were sure it was a zombie apocalypse.