The End Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, as the boy became a man, his parents and guardians knew it was time for him to make a place for himself in the real world. They created a background and expertly forged paperwork and inserted his name and history into government, public and private electronic databases. After an emotional farewell he headed into the world.

It wasn't until after the young man left that he found the letter his father had secreted among his luggage that explained how he had been secretly fighting some very odd form of cancer for the last few years and that he was now clinically terminal.

So the boy did whatever he could to forget his background and build a new life for himself by joining the American armed forces. It..."

"It's you. The boy is you." She interrupted. "It's the only way you could know the details in such a manner."

Gaius simply gave a sad nod. They were both quiet for a minute before he looked at her and said, "I'm sure you are quite skeptical after hearing such a story. However, I wouldn't have told you all of that if I didn't have a way to show you as well."

"Not as skeptical as you might think." She lamented. "But, you can go ahead and show me whatever it is you want to show me."

"I just wanted to explain before... Just so it wasn't quite shocking when..." He started but soon stopped. "I'll just show you."

He locked eyes with her before nodding, as if to himself, and closing his eyes. He slowly inhaled a deep breath before exhaling it and opening his eyes. His beautiful green eyes were glowing as if the irises had their own light source. Even more shocking was the sparkling golden streaks that had appeared generously splashed against the glowing emerald background.

Scarlett gasped but quickly brought herself under control. He had a resigned look in his eye as he slowly stood and said, "watch this. Don't be scared, I'm just going to show you some strength."

He casually strode over to a large stone lip protruding from the cave wall. He turned back to look at her before giving a slight nod and turning back towards the wall. The stone lip came out from the wall about eight inches before slowly fading back to flatness near the floor. Without preamble, he brought his fist across his body in a sudden right cross that caused an explosion of stone chips and fragments around the area his fist impacted as the large lip of stove itself was cracked from the wall to fall at his feet.

Scarlett stood there open mouthed at the impossible display as he turned around and again slowly closed his glowing golden eyes before opening them again in their normal state. He stood watching her, waiting for a response.

"Wow." She said after a moment of introspection.

"Yes, my strength, speed, agility and durability are far above normal human ranges. My bone and muscle density is also increased as is my healing rate and all of my senses, particularly my hearing and my sense of smell. But there are more than a few inconveniences." He said. "It's not exactly a good thing to be able to smell everything like a bloodhound. It's also quite inconvenient to need to ejaculate multiple times a day, though I had a prescription that helped with that back at my condo."

"Oh shit." She exclaimed. "I forgot about that. I'm not going to be able to continue my hormone therapy."

"Hormone therapy? Were you trying to get pregnant or something?" He asked. "Sorry, never mind, none of my business."

"No, it's ok. Nothing like that. You may have heard that I got a breast reduction?" She inquired. When he nodded, she continued, "well, I didn't have surgery or anything but I did want to reduce their size and the fact that my hormones were still behaving like a teenager's was making it hard for me to refrain from ruining my reputation and getting caught on video with some guys cock in me. So, my doctors worked together and eventually I started receiving experimental hormone therapy. Just a pill a day.

Soon, my sex drove mellowed out and not long after that I could actually squeeze myself into a "C" cup for the first time since high school. The professionals do NOT think a model should have a "DDD" cup size and it was getting increasingly difficult to have my clothes tailored to underwhelm. Looks like that won't be an issue now." She sighed.

"Let me know if there's anything I can do." He said.

She almost laughed but the genuine tone and compassionate look in his eyes caught her off guard. She just nodded.

"Now that we've got that out of the way, let's get settled in. We are going to be here for awhile, most likely."

As they headed back in to the cabin she noticed that there were several layers of alternating material in the wall when he opened the door for her.

"What's that in the wall?" She asked.

"Armor. The raw materials weren't very expensive and they make much better insulation against the temperature as well as any noise. It's also never a bad idea to have thick walls in any area where civilians hunt, especially big game." He explained. "But I installed very high quality armor just in case I ever had need of it. You see, this cabin isn't just a peaceful place to relax, it's always been my safe house in the event that anything unexpected ever happened. Truth be told, I always expected it was me becoming some sort of fugitive or running from someone far more dangerous than police officers if I had to use it. 'Zombie apacolypse' wasn't exactly what I had in mind." He joked.

"Are they bulletproof and everything?" She asked.

"Oh yeah. Even the windows are armored glass. The walls are stuffed with a composite armor made from Kevlar backing, two inches of the same armored glass covering the windows (simply composed of a laminated sheet made from alternating layers of heavy glass and plexiglass), lead liner, large plates of titanium carbide, overlapping scales of boron nitride and ultra high density polymer thermoplastic facing. But that probably doesn't mean much to you yet.

Don't worry, your going to need training to increase the odds of both you and me both surviving whatever is coming. Plus, it's going to be awhile before we know whether we are looking at another World War or simply societal breakdown. I wish I could say that I thought the world could recover but it's too late for that. At least for the current ruling governments." He said sadly. "Anyway, you should get settled in. I'll give you some time."

Scarlett hadn't realized that by 'some time' he meant a few days, but she hardly saw him over the next week. He had seemed to be spending most of his time out in the barn and it wasn't until the third day when she went out to see if he wanted lunch that she realized that there was a subterranean level underneath the barn as well.

Apparently the barn had been built over the foundation of the old house and it's large basement. Gaius had simply enlarged the space and built a large winch that pulled up the steel floor in the center of the barn.

Underneath was a large platform jack that held a smallish helicopter that was loaded with weapon mounts, rockets, miniguns and a few missiles.

She could tell he was trying to keep his distance. Probably letting her get used to the fact that the world had ended and that her only companion was some super soldier spliced with unknown beast's DNA.

It oddly didn't really bother her about his more animal side. However, she was soon feeling the effects of stopping her hormone therapy so suddenly. She found herself constantly horny and any time he was around it was almost painful. For some reason though, he hadn't come to her and that was what she wanted.

The fact that she had to constantly deal with her shorts rubbing against her nipples made her mad with lust. Without the hormone therapy, her breasts had quickly started to expand again and she could no longer even force her heavy mammaries into the large "C" cupped red lace bra. So she went bra less after the first few days. They were going to have to figure something out with the underwear too. The tiny little red laced G-string could barely be called underwear. It consisted of thin strips of red lace attached to a small piece of fabric that barely covered her clit and the front of her opening. Any arousal and her lips poked out from behind the lace. The strings rode up fairly high on her hips and exposed her unshaven mound almost totally. She had a small sparse tuft of thin silky blonde hairs right above her button that was open to see. Normally she would have been shaved smooth but she had wanted to drive Gaius crazy and, for some reason, the thought of him being able to view the totality of her tiny amount of natural pubic hair without her even removing her panties got her hot. She realized they were less underwear than they were a clit-holster.

She giggled at that term as she lay in bed slowly teasing a finger over the outside of her lips. 'At least this tiny thong makes masterbation easy' she thought.

As she lay there she tried to process all the information she had on Gaius. The man had 'mysterious' and 'dangerous' down as well as he had 'tall, dark and handsome' but there was also a genuinely compassionate side to him. She tried to stop herself because she knew the more she thought about him, the more she'd fall for him. Was that so bad though? She wondered. She decided it wasn't and as she drifted off to sleep she realized that they WERE in a romantic relationship after all, even if they hadn't discussed it since the world ended.

Scarlett was having a nightmare. That much she knew. Yet, she still couldn't wake up. She was running across the open grass on the some dark plain, being chased by a giant lion. Soon the huge cat had dragged her down to the ground but as she prepared to feel it's teeth sink into her throat, she yelped as it's long tongue swept over her cunny. She was almost immediately bright to arousal and the lion noticed.

After a moment he roughly brought her to all fours and mounted her. The lion slowly tried to work it's huge organ into her weeping little box, being surprisingly gentle as he slowly pumped his hips and she flexed and loosened her pussy. She used her superior muscle control to open herself up as much as possible and still there was a good spoke of pain as the giant lion cock's head finally slid into her yawning pussy, her labia already red and swollen from being overstretched.

She couldn't bring herself to care though as the huge animal sawed back and forth until she felt him pass the point of any previous intruder and open up her tight confines before coming into contact with her cervix.

She gave off an "oof" as the huge helmet tapped her cervical door and a brief spoke of overly sensitive pain and pleasure flashed from her core.

"Fuck me", she wheezed.

The beast immediately began to slowly drag the huge length back out before sliding in to fill her again with excruciating slowness that dragged her overstretched walls against the impossibly hot flesh of the male pillar.

She was moaning now as every thrust had been sending mini-orgasms through her shaking frame but the big one now approached. Sending this, the lion lightly but down on her neck before pushing all the way back to her cervix in one slow but firm thrust before yanking quickly out and repeating the slow invasion as the slick friction sent her over the edge.

The huge release only fueled her further and she decided to make the most of such a lovely dream.

However, when she started squeezing her walls down on the huge member, something felt different. As she opened her eyes she quickly realized she wasn't in a field with a lion but in Gaius' bed with his huge cock halfway in her and they spooned and grinder on each other.

The realization alone made her cum again unexpectedly and that set something off in him as he began to speed up his pace as he worked the top half of his cock in and out her repeatedly, causing her orgasms to roll from one to the other in constant waves of pleasure.

"Yes! Fuck me! Give it to me! Pound me with that horse cock!"

He did just that, causing her to scream out her pleasure as he Linder into her at a constant sprint. She could tell he was getting close and could barely spare a thought to say, "I'm not on the pill anymore."

"I don't fucking care. I'm going to fill you to overflowing. Your mine!" He roared as he slammed deep into her, giving her most of the half of his cock that he had held back, causing her eyes to bulge in easier and pain as the crested the huge wave with him.

Looking down, she couldn't believe it but she had taken all but a couple inches at the root of his huge tool.

That was her last thought as she felt huge splashes of hot goo impacting with impossible force and volume on the back of her womb, as the huge head had been forced through her cervix along with a couple inches of shaft and was now bucking with every huge shot he dumped in her. She blacked out almost immediately, having never experienced anything like it.

When she came back to her senses she was on her back with her legs spread lazily out to the sides and he pummeled her poor little least at a breakneck speed, pounding her long after she was in submission. She was only partially conscious throughout the night after that, mostly when he would roar out and slam into her again to pump tangible amounts of his seed into her fertile womb in direct deposit fashion.

The last thing she remembered was being on all fours as Gaius ground into her from behind, rubbing around her over sensitive clit without making direct contact and lightly tugging her nipple while he softly sucked her neck before slammed into her again to dump huge wad after wad into her. This time though, halfway through, he pulled all the way out and tossed her into her back as heavy ropes of semen erupted onto her entire upper body.

She had enough of her wits lets to reach out with two hands and pump the spewing snake as the last few shots found her face, landing on her cheeks, lips and nose to drop and hang off her jaw and chin in true Bukakke volume. Then she fell asleep, body-painted with impossibly copious seed and already appearing several months pregnant as her swollen womb was literally bloated with more cum than she ever thought possible for any three huge men to produce in as many days, exhausted and in bed with her love.