The Erikson Twins Big Summer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Jackie and she became lovers, Jackie confided to her that she had done some acting in porn videos professionally and that she had participated not only in the run of the mill blow job scenes and vaginal sex scenes, but also woman-on-woman sex, double penetration, pussy-to-mouth, eating creampies, and ass-to-mouth sex.

Regarding anal sex, Jackie had told Rachel that it looked easy in the videos but that any women with an ounce of brains made sure, if she was going to do anal, to prepare her ass before hand for the penetration scenes by using a dildo or the careful insertion of fingers—one at a time—into the anus and to make sure to use a good quality lubrication and lots of it. Then she told her about using coconut oil with its antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal properties, how it was a solid below 77 degrees and how it melted with body heat and how slippery it was and that a small douche with coconut oil before anal sex, while not necessary, wouldn't be a bad thing.

Jackie also told Rachel that whenever she was going to do ass-to-mouth, she made sure that she got her ass "squeaky clean," as she put it. If the scene involved another woman, she made sure her ass was squeaky clean too. Then she explained to Rachel just what she would go through to prepare herself for atm scenes. A colon cleanse wasn't necessary but it didn't hurt, followed by a couple of small enemas for a final rinse of the rectum. And it helped not to eat several hours before because eating quite often triggered the desire for a bowel movement, colon cleansing or no colon cleansing.

After that, Rachel had looked for, and quite easily found, videos of double penetration sex, including ass-to-mouth, on her computer—when her husband was out of the house, of course. That was when she began masturbating anally and fantasizing about double penetration. She still wasn't sure about atm, however. Although some of her fantasies did delve into it.

Now, here she had two hunky young men who could give her a double penetration experience. Obviously, since they had done it with Jackie and, according to Jackie, were quite enthusiastic about doing it, then they surely would want to do it with her, too.

A shiver of delightful anticipation snaked through her body. If she were going to be sinful and wicked, not that she believe enjoying sexual pleasure was sinful or wicked thanks to her own innate intelligence and logic and to Jackie's tutelage, then she might as well be all the way sinful and wicked. Double penetration with the Erikson twins would fit that bill perfectly.

As soon as the Erikson boys had left, Rachel went into the house. It was only 2:30 p.m. She had plenty of time before nine tonight to give herself a couple of enemas. She wouldn't be squeaky clean but then she wasn't going to suck either Dan's or Don's cock after anal sex. But, she thought, if I like it, I might as well do it at least twice and let the boys change position, so whoever fucks my ass is going to have to wash his cock really good before he fucks my pussy. Okay then, she told herself, I have more than enough time. A double scotch and soda and a nice slow masturbation session is in order.

With her drink in hand, Rachel went into her bedroom, rummaged in the back of the closet and came out with one of the dildos she had secretly purchased over the years. She was so glad her husband was out of town. She didn't get to enjoy herself openly like this at home very often because her husband was either home writing his next sermon or having parishioners knocking at the door or, if he was off visiting parishioners who were sick, shut-in's, or in the hospital, he could pop back home at any time.

Rachel took a big swig of her drink then set it down on the night stand before stripping naked. She lay back on the bed and began rubbing the dildo up and down through her already wet labia, thinking about Don and Dan Erikson. Oh yes, yes yes, she told herself. A shiver of excitement ran through her body again as she thought about what she hoped was going to happen that night and then she started inserting the dildo into her sexually ready pussy and moaned as she imagined that it was the cock of one of the twins.

For the rest of their jobs that Tuesday, Don and Dan worked with half-hard cocks, thinking about what they had just been invited to do with Rachel. They couldn't believe their luck; two hot mature women in less than a week wanting to fuck them and the summer had just started.

Chapter Five

It was nine o'clock and Rachel was nearly half done with her scotch and soda, the second one of the day. She never overdid her drinking. She was leaning against the kitchen counter, nervously tapping her fingers on the counter top. She'd given herself two small enemas just like Jackie had told her to do. Also, she had just finished fucking her ass with her biggest dildo, not that it was all that big, to prepare her ass for what she hoped was going to happen. She had cleaned up the dildo and her ass and gone to the kitchen to make a drink and wait the last few minutes before the Erikson twins were due to show up. She could still feel the effects on her anal sphincter from fucking her ass with the dildo as she stood there squeezing her anal sphincter muscle tightly then relaxing it. Rachel felt a frisson of excitement in the pit of her stomach.

Rachel wondered if the boys really found her attractive, considering she was old enough to be their mother and all. She knew she was a pretty woman, not drop dead gorgeous by any means, not even, in her estimation, nearly as attractive as Jackie. She was aware, as are all people when they look in the mirror, of her flaws. Well, she thought of them as flaws; crow's feet around her eyes, especially when she smiled, a slight sag under her chin. Thank god for meeting Jackie, she thought, and not just for the sex, which was fantastic, but also for the changes in her health and body that Jackie's advice on diet and exercise had made.

There was a light tapping at the kitchen door and Rachel's heart leapt up into her throat. She swallowed and took a deep breath then let it out slowly as she casually walked over to the door. There was only a night light on in the kitchen and the porch light was off so, other than seeing two shadowy figures on the other side of the glass in the kitchen door, she couldn't be sure it was the Erikson twins. But then, who else could it be?

Rachel opened the door and immediately smelled the scent of Old Spice. She loved Old Spice. Her father wore it all his life, still did. "Come in," she said to Don and Dan as she stepped aside. They brushed by her as they came in and could smell her perfume. It was subtle and slightly spicy and they both liked it immediately.

Rachel closed and locked the door then turned to face Dan and Don. Before she could say anything, Dan spoke up. "Wow, Mrs. Carlson, you look fabulous." After their experience with Jackie, and now having Rachel wanting the same, Dan and Don had talked it over and decided to try and be very open and up front with Rachel about their feelings about her.

She was wearing a long, see-through, negligee that, even in the dim light of the kitchen showed off her lovely, slender, but strong body to them.

Rachel blushed with pleasure, although the boys couldn't see it in the faint light. "Thank you, uh...?"

"Dan," he said.

"And he's right, Mrs. Carlson, you're beautiful." Don said. His dick was already getting hard in anticipation of going down on this lovely woman and then fucking her. He was sure Dan's cock was reacting the same way.

"Why thank you, Don. You're both very sweet to say that, but remember, I told you to call me Rachel, okay?"

"Uh, sure, Rachel," Dan said.

"Of course, Rachel," Don said

Rachel's heart was beating hard in her chest. She swallowed dryly and decided to just be bold and blunt. "I have your money, of course, in the envelope on the counter." She indicated with her hand. Neither boy turned to look. "But I'm assuming, hoping actually, that you just didn't come here to get paid."

Don and Dan gave each other a smile. Don stepped up to Rachel and embraced her, surprising her a little. "Rachel, we know why you wanted us here at this time of night and to come, quietly to your back door. And we know that your husband is out of town." He turned to look at his brother, who grinned and nodded. Don turned back to look at Rachel. He could feel her body trembling and that made his cock fully hard. Of course, he was more than a little excited himself and thought he might be trembling a little also. "But the reason why Dan and I really came here tonight, Rachel," he paused, "and if you'll excuse me for saying this crudely, but I mean it with all due respect, is that we want to fuck you."

"Oh yes!" Rachel squeaked out then threw her arms around Don's neck and planted her lips smack up against his. They both opened their mouths and lips and their tongues began a of tasty dance of delight around each other that quickly turned the explorative kiss into a hard, passionate one.

Rachel could feel Don's hard cock through his jeans pressing up against her thigh. She nearly fainted from the excitement she was feeling.

Dan moved up to one side of the kissing couple. Don pulled his lips from Rachel then gave her one quick kiss before stepping back. Dan stepped in and pulled Rachel's lithe body hard against his and then they were kissing as passionately as Don and she had kissed.

"Oh my!" Rachel managed to say when Dan pulled his lips from hers. She smiled at him and then over at Don. "Well, I guess we're all on the same page then, right?"

They all laughed then Don and Dan held Rachel between them. "Yes, we are, Rachel," Dan said before kissing her again. Then it was Don's turn. The boys took turns kissing Rachel and running their hands up and down her body, feeling and gently squeezing her firm breasts. Her pussy was literally becoming dripping wet with sexual excitement and anticipation.

Finally, Rachel pushed both boys back. She was panting slightly but grinning hugely. "Come on then, we're not going to fuck here in the kitchen," she said, "at least not right now we're not." She gave them a big grin then led them out of the kitchen, through the front room to the stairs, and up the stairs to the master bedroom.

The bed was prepared, much like Jackie's had been; bedspread and top sheet pulled down and folded at the bottom of the bed. There were six vanilla scented candles burning, giving a lovely smell and romantic light to the room. Rachel walked up to the right side of the bed then turned to face the Erikson twins. She undid the clasps to her negligee and let it drop to the floor.

"Wow!" was Don's immediate reaction. Rachel's naked body, firm, toned, tanned, tall and svelte, combined with her pert tits, her pretty face, and the cloud of soft brown hair around her face, made his cock twitch with desire.

"Ditto," Dan said.

They also noted that her pussy was totally hairless, just like Jackie's had been. Rachel had learned that trick from Jackie and had her own battery operated hair removal device.

Rachel was pleased with their reaction to her naked body. "Off with your clothes boys," she said. She hope they didn't mind being called boys but she thought calling them men would be just a touch funny in the situation.

While Don and Dan were stripping, Rachel finished her drink and set the glass down on the night stand before removing her dangling earrings. She hoped that one, or both, of the boys would kiss and nibble on her ears like Jackie did—and her husband never did. It was something she absolutely loved and she didn't want her earrings in the way.

Rachel got on the bed to watch the two young men finish undressing. She noted their tanned and muscular young bodies, as well as their good-sized hard cocks, obviously bigger than her husband's, which excited her even more. Seeing these two young men, naked in front of her, their lean, firm muscular bodies, their hard cocks standing at attention, caused a delightful shiver of desire to run through her body. She'd never made love to any man but her husband, now she was going to make love to two young men at the same time.

Don was undressed first and he climbed up on the bed and pulled Rachel towards him to embrace her and kiss her. His hard cock was pressing firmly against her thigh. Dan got on the other side of the bed and slid up against Rachel from behind. He began caressing her side and buttocks and kissing and biting on her shoulder and neck before pressing his hard cock right into the cleft of her ass cheeks.

Rachel moaned. Her fantasy was coming true and she was so ready for it, so wet for it. She pushed back on Don. "Wait a minute Don...Dan," she said.

Don grinned. "Don," he said, "but it really doesn't matter to us if you get our names mixed up. That's part of the fun, isn't it?"

Rachel laughed. Being in bed with identical twins and not knowing which one was which did seem fun to her. She turned to Dan and embraced him and kissed him, too. Then she sat up and grabbed both boys by their hard cocks and stroked them.

"Listen, you two, I want something special tonight and I hope you'll both like my idea. First of all, I've never been in bed with two men at the same time. And I have a fantasy," she continued. "It's called double penetration. Are you guys willing to do that?" Of course, she knew they would be, according to Jackie.

Dan and Don looked at each other and grinned. This was only getting better and better. "Yes," they both told Rachel at the same time.

"Oh great," Rachel said then she gave first Dan, then Don, a long, sweet kiss.

Don pushed Rachel down onto her back and kneeled up by her mouth. "Are you ready to suck my cock?" he asked.

Rachel's heart was beating like a trip hammer and all she could do was nod. Don moved closer. Rachel opened her mouth and, for the first time in her life, she had a man's cock in it. She moaned and began sucking on it. Don added a slight back and forth movement with his hips, sliding his cock between her lovely lips, now stretched around his cock. He was almost as excited as she was.

Dan spread Rachel's legs and kneeled between them. Don grinned at him and gave him the quick double eyebrow raise. Dan grinned and rubbed the head of his cock up and down through Rachel's very wet pussy lips. She moaned even louder and then she gasped, taking her mouth off Don's cock as Dan carefully shoved his cock balls deep into her pussy.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Rachel wailed and then she was coming. It was a quick, hard, surprising orgasm that flooded her being from head to toes with intense, pulsing pleasure.

Dan held still, his cock buried deep in her rhythmically contracting vagina. He was as surprised as Rachel was.

Rachel had her hand on Don's cock, squeezing it so hard he was afraid she might bruise it, but he grinned at his brother.

"Oh my God!" Rachel gasped. "Wow! That was a surprise," she said and grinned before sliding her mouth back over Don's cock to begin sucking on it again.

Dan began fucking Rachel, slowly at first, watching his hard cock, now all wet and shiny from her vaginal lubrication, sliding in and out of her tight pussy.

Don wanted to come in Rachel's mouth. He saw no reason why he shouldn't. It would take him a bit to recover his erection and fuck her, but, hell, he could always lick his brother's cum out of her pussy like he'd done with Jackie. He could give Rachel an orgasm with his mouth and then he'd be hard enough again to fuck her and give her an orgasm with his cock.

Don grabbed a handful of Rachel's curly brown hair and held it firmly. Her eyes flew open and he winked at her. With Jackie, and now Rachel, both Don and Dan were able to let their own desires and fantasies come to the fore, things they'd seen when watching internet porn, and what better time to try them out, but with a willing older woman. He wasn't going to hurt Rachel, he was just going to have her give him full and complete oral sex. He was going to enjoy it and hoped that she would, too.

Don pulled his cock out of Rachel's mouth and leaned down to kiss her. Then he told her, looking her straight in the eyes, up close, "I'm going to fuck your mouth, Rachel, and come down your throat." He straightened up and shoved his cock back into her mouth. She started sucking on it again and he began fucking over half its length in and out of her mouth, holding tightly onto her hair as he was doing it.

Rachel nearly fainted from excitement when she heard what Don told her what he was going to do, but she so wanted him to do it. She wanted him to fuck her mouth and, as he'd put it, come down her throat. This would be the first time she'd ever tasted cum, she hoped she wouldn't gag, but she wanted to experience a hard cock spewing its cum into her mouth so badly.

Dan grinned at his brother and began fucking Rachel's pussy even harder and faster. He lowered himself down onto his forearms to bite and kiss on her neck and ear, which excited her even more. She began moaning constantly. Dan's cock, fucking her pussy felt so wonderful and Don's cock in her mouth, something that she'd never done before and that her husband had told her was sinful, she found to be deliciously sinful and sexually exciting.

"Ah yes!" Don cried out suddenly and then he was grunting and groaning and his cock was filling Rachel's mouth with his thick, slick semen in pulse after pulse. Rachel didn't have time to think about what Don's cum tasted like as she began swallowing it, just that there seemed to be a lot of it.

Don's orgasm finally expended itself. "Whoa," he said as he pulled his still hard cock from Rachel's mouth. She was looking up at him; her warm brown eyes were sparkling with joy. She was happy that she'd just sucked a cock and swallowed cum for the first time in her life and hadn't gagged and, when she thought about it, had really enjoyed the experience. She knew that she would willingly do it again, wanted to do it again. She knew that, at some time in the future, she wanted to take her time to play with and suck either Don's or Dan's cock, or both of them, and make them come, watching them ejaculate and then licking it all up, as well as letting them come in her mouth.

Don hadn't moved away yet and his cock was still close to her mouth, just beginning to droop a little. She grabbed it and squeezed it and stroked it and was rewarded with a large drop of his semen oozing out of the end of it. Rachel tried to lick it up with her tongue but it proved elusive and she ended up having to put her pretty lips over it and sucking it into her mouth where she could fully taste it, deciding that, while it wasn't great, it wasn't all that bad either. She decided that she was going to have to, at some point, get a whole mouthful and swish it around to really decide whether or not she liked it.

Then Don surprised her by scooting down and giving her a big, tongue-to-tongue open-mouth kiss. "That was great, Rachel. I hope I did hurt you, pulling on your hair like that."

"No," she said, "I liked it." Then she gave him a kiss.

Dan was still fucking Rachel, only more slowly and he had pushed back up to a kneeling position.

When Rachel pulled her lips from his, Don moved back and stretched out on his side, propping his head up on his hand. He gave Dan a look and Dan smiled then lowered himself back over Rachel. They kissed while he continued fucking her.

When he broke off the kiss, Dan decided to try talking sexy to Rachel, hoping it wouldn't come out sounding geeky and stupid. He always said sexually-charged things in his fantasies but when he tried it in real life with his girlfriend, she'd just giggled. He hoped Rachel wouldn't giggle.

"Rachel," Dan said softly, brushing his lips lightly over hers, "you're a beautiful desirable woman. I love fucking you. I've wanted to fuck you for a long time. Your pussy is so wet and tight and feels so good on my cock. I also loved watching you suck my brother's cock, seeing your beautiful lips stretched around his cock, watching him fucking your mouth and coming in it. And I want to come in your pussy. I want to keep fucking you until you come and then I want to come in your pussy.