The Erikson Twins Big Summer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not anymore," Jackie said. "They turned 18 a couple of weeks ago.

"Okay," Gail said, "so you're saying that you tell the Erikson twins that Lana and I want to have sex with them and then, just like that, they turn up hard cocks in hand."

After they all stopped laughing, Jackie spoke up. "We have kind of a code going on." She looked at Rachel and Rachel nodded. Jackie continued. "You know how they like to get paid in cash? Both Gail and Lana nodded. "Well you just tell them that you're out of cash and can they come back at, say, nine o'clock that night and you'll pay them. And, by the way, don't bother coming to the front door. Park in the alley and come to the back door.

"Now, both of your husbands play poker with my husband every Friday night, right?" Lana and Gail nodded. "And the twins mow your lawn every Friday morning, right? Again Lana and Gail nodded. "So, there you are. Only, so far, with Rachel and me, we had them both, together so if you want that, then it will have to be on different Friday nights.

"Well, Gail said, "like I told you, I don't do anal and I think I'd be perfectly happy with either one of them. What about you, Lana?"

Lana was frowning. "I just remembered. I'm old enough, in fact, we're all old enough to be their mother."

"Stop right there, Lana," Jackie said. "They know that. They don't care. You are a very attractive woman, Lana. So don't sweat that, because they won't."

Lana grinned. Her heart was beating faster in her chest and her pussy was getting wet from thinking about what she knew she was going to do. "Okay, I'm in. And," she said as she turned to Gail, "I don't need anal sex either, and just making love with one of those yummy boys is fine with me."

"So how should we do that? Gail asked.

"When they mow my lawn this Friday," Jackie said, "I'll tell them what the score is. Of course, that means I'll miss out on getting them in my bed again, but there will be other times."

"So we won't need the, uh, code, will we," Lana asked, "about not having cash and coming back later?"

Rachel spoke up. "I'd do it anyway, just as a precaution. You never know who may overhear you in this small town."

Jackie's estimation of her lover went up even higher with that bit of wise advice she'd just given out.

Rachel was helping Jackie clean up after Gail and Lana left. She heaved a big sigh. "What's the matter? Jackie asked.

"Well, I'm so horny I want to fuck Dan and Don right now, but I thought I, well, you and I could have a foursome with them on Friday. Now they're going to be fucking Gail and Lana."

"Oh, you poor baby," Jackie said, gently chiding Rachel. "And, what, you couldn't find an excuse to get out of the house and come over here Friday night?"

Rachel brightened up. "Yeah, yeah, of course I could." She embraced Jackie and gave her a big kiss. "I love you, Jackie. You know I do. But what are we going to do. Cougarville seems so small and, well, restricting. I feel like I'm being choked to death...except for you and your love, of course...and, well, now with the Erikson twins. But seriously, I love you. You love me. I want to spend more time with you, like all day, or like even living together. Don't you?"

Jackie kissed Rachel's frowns away and then gave her a sweet kiss on the mouth with just a touch of tongue. "Of course I do, Rachel." She wanted to tell Rachel more, but she wasn't totally sure of what exactly she was going to do herself. She had some phone calls to make. There would be enough time to solidify her plans. In the meantime, she and Rachel could continue to secretly love each other and, of course, there were the Erikson twins. She knew, even with Lana and Gail in the picture now, that Rachel and she would be having a lot more sex with them during the coming weeks.