The Erikson Twins Big Summer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To be fair to both boys and for the thrill it gave her, she decided to suck Dan's cock like she had sucked Don's and, to find out if she really liked cum, or liked it well enough to continue taking it in her mouth, she had Dan come in her mouth. Rachel held it all then swished it around a bit before swallowing. Cum, she decided, really wasn't all that bad and she knew she would be swallowing more of it in the future. By then, Don's cock was hard again and nearly as soon as Dan pulled his cock from her mouth, Rachel grabbed Don's cock and gave him another, blow job complete with swallow. She was realizing, now, that she was both a cock hound and a pussy hound, which pleased her.

Rachel lay back on the bed, cum dripping from her pussy and still tasting it in her mouth. She was totally sated and happy like she'd never been happy in her life. After they all got cleaned up, she saw the twins to her back door where she embraced them and kissed them sweetly one after the other.

"Thanks guys," she said. "This had been a fantastic night. We'll have to do it again, soon."

"Yes, yes," both boys said. They didn't want to leave but knew that it was best they did.

After they were gone, Rachel locked the door behind them, leaning back against it, her face composed and solemn thinking about what she had just done with the Erikson twins. Then she broke out in a great big grin. Oh my fucking God, she thought, what a wonderful night. I can hardly wait to tell Jackie about it.

Rachel slept very well that night. So did Dan and Don.

Chapter Six

The sun was just above the hills to the east, there was dew on the grass, and the birds were greeting the morning. It was going to be another gorgeous day in Cougarville.

Jackie and Rachel had just finished ten, 100 yards sprints, with 100 yard walking recovery periods between each sprint. The usual rabble of teen-age and middle-age males, with a couple of grandpas—men who knew of their early morning interval training workouts and could drag themselves out of bed and to the high school football field with it's track that ran around it—were present. They would jog by or maybe do some sprints of their own, saying good morning and, more-or-less, ogling the mayor's wife and the preacher's wife for the beautiful fit women that they were.

It was ten blocks back to Jackie's house. They strolled along using that ten blocks for their full cool-down period, enjoying the cool morning air knowing it would be warm and humid later.

"So how did it go?" Jackie asked

Rachel chuckled. "First I want to thank you for letting me know about the Erikson twins."

"I guess it was pretty good then," Jackie said and chuckled herself.

"Jackie, I had my very first double penetration. It was wonderful."

"Whoa, young lady," Jackie teased, "you're growing up fast."

Rachel laughed for the sheer joy of being alive on such a beautiful morning, for having such a good friend, and for the sexual delight she'd experienced the night before. "Yeah, I guess so. I mean, I've told you about my sex life, or rather, my lack of a sex life with John and all his hang-ups."

Jackie nodded. Rachel's sex life was pretty grim by Jackie's standards.

"Not only did I have my first double penetration, but I sucked my first cock," Rachel paused to give Jackie a sidelong look and a grin, "and I swallowed, too."

"Oh my," Jackie feigned shock. "So, uh, how did you like it, you know, the taste and the texture of cum?"

"Not nearly as good as ice cream, but not nearly as bad as I thought it would be."

Jackie laughed at the imagery. "I have to agree, not nearly as good as ice cream, but I like it, too. There's just something about having a man's cock in my mouth—a man that I like—and feeling his cock twitch and pulse and then the splat of his cum in my mouth that excites me."

"Well yeah, just like that," Rachel said. "And, all-in-all, I will definitely do it again. Actually, I did it three times last night."

"Oh my," Jackie said and grinned, "you must really like it."

"Well, I did Don early on. Later I didn't want Dan to feel left out, so I did him, too, but then Don's cock was hard again and, well, right there in front of me and I knew what he wanted. So what was I supposed to do?"

"So did either one of the boys lick cum out of your pussy?" Jackie asked.

"Oh yes, I almost forgot. Don licked Dan's cum from my pussy. At first I was shocked, even though you'd told me about it, but once I relaxed that was pretty great, too."

"What I find interesting," Jackie said, "was that you learned to lick pussy before you ever sucked a cock."

"And I own it all to you, Jackie," Rachel said. "You've taught me so much about my true sexuality, my true self, that I can't thank you enough. If we weren't out here on the street where everyone could see us, I'd give you a great big hug and a great big kiss on the mouth, and then I'd pull your shorts and thong down and eat your sweaty pussy."

"Wow!" Jackie said and laughed, throwing her head back. "I feel the same way about you, Rachel, I really do. But let's go take a shower before we go eating pussy."

"Yeah, well that was a bit of hyperbole... maybe," Rachel said with a smile and left it at that.

By the time they got back to Jackie's house, Hiz Honor, the mayor had already left. He liked to be seen by his constituency before going to work at his farm implement store. He took his breakfast most mornings at Lilly's Diner on the corner of Madison and Adams Streets, the two main thoroughfares in Cougarville. This was just fine with Jackie. She didn't much like to cook and it got him out of the house early, Monday through Friday and Saturdays most weeks.

After they stripped off their sweaty clothes, Jackie and Rachel took a rinsing shower with their hair wrapped in towels. They managed to get through the shower fairly quickly with a minimum amount of kissing and caressing, but both of them were looking forward to what they were about to do, something that had become a regular part of their loving friendship. After they were dried off they went into the guest bedroom. Jackie never made love to Rachel in the unmade bed in her bedroom with the smell of husband's body and cheap cologne on the sheets.

Both women climbed onto the bed and embrace each other. They kissed sweetly, then more passionately. They gently caressed each other's bodies then caressed each other more firmly. They pressed their thighs between each other's legs and rubbed their pussies against those thighs.

Jackie sucked air. How she loved making love to Rachel. She was so sexy, so sensual, and so full of loving life. How she'd managed to stay married to John so long was a mystery to Jackie.

Jackie maneuvered her body and legs so that she and Rachel were pressing their pussies together—tribbing—as it was called. They rubbed their naked vulvas delightfully against each other rhythmically. Both of them quickly became wet which helped with the pressing, sliding, slipping against each other motion.

"Ooo, yesssss," Rachel moaned.

Rachel was lying on her back and Jackie was braced up on her arms. She looked down lovingly at Rachel. Her body was trembling. She was about to admit something to Rachel that she'd known for a long time but thought might have the potential to scare Rachel off. Now, she was sure that it wouldn't.

"Rachel, darling," Jackie said quietly.

Rachel opened her warm brown eyes. "Yes... darling?"

"I, I... . Rachel, I'm in love with you." There, she'd said it and it was like a great weight had lifted off of her. Even if Rachel rejected her, at least she had told her how she really felt.

Rachel's eyes went wide. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed. She pulled away and sat up, looking intently into Jackie's startling blue eyes. "Do you really love me? Like... well, really love me?"

Jackie sat facing Rachel. She swallowed and nodded, afraid of what Rachel would say next.

"Wow!" Rachel yelled and threw herself on Jackie, knocking her onto her back, kissing her and kissing her and kissing her.

Both women started laughing and rolling around on the bed hugging and kissing and crying.

They came up for air. "I guess that means you don't mind that I'm in love with you, eh?" Jackie said.

"You silly goose!" Rachel said. "I've been in love with you for... I don't know, for years. I was afraid that it was just sex with you. I mean really good sex but just sex. And you've taught me so much." Rachel paused, a perplexed look on her face. "Wait. Does this mean that we're lesbians?"

Jackie laughed and hugged Rachel and kissed her. "Now you're being the silly goose. Did you or did you not enjoy fucking the Erikson twins last night?"

"Well, yeah, of course I enjoyed it."

"I'm not a lesbian, Rachel, and neither are you. We are truly bi-sexual. We like women and men. But I really like you. I mean, I really love you. It's so much more than just having sex with you. I love being with you, listening to you, talking with you. All of that and more, so, yes, darling, I'm in love with you."

Rachel kissed Jackie gently, sweetly on the mouth. "And I'm in love with you, too, Jackie."

Rachel looked at Jackie and asked, "So what do we do now?

"I want to make love with you now," Jackie said. She leaned in to give Rachel a long, affectionate kiss. Her heart was pumping hard. She had admitted that she was in love with Rachel and Rachel not only accepted it, but admitted that she was in love with her. Suddenly, the world looked better to her than it had in a long, long time. This was even better than how she felt after fucking the Erikson twins and that had made her feel really, really good. However, that was just sex. This was much more.

Jackie knew that messing around with the twins couldn't last. The age differences were too great and they were going off to college at the end of summer with their whole lives ahead of them. However, Jackie could see a future with Rachel. It would take divorcing their husbands and moving. They would definitely have to move. First of all, Jackie had no roots in this small town and being the mayor's ex wouldn't necessarily be looked upon by the average, church-going citizen as a good thing, especially the women.

And then there was Rachel, she did have roots in this town, but she was also the preacher's wife. If she divorced John... well, Jackie couldn't see anything good coming out of it, here, in Cougarville. Besides, it would be hard for her and Rachel to stay here and live together openly. But, would Rachel be willing to divorce John? That was the question, a question to be answered later.

Rachel was on top of Jackie. She smiled down at her then leaned down to give her a sweet kiss. "Don't move," she told Jackie before sliding her body down until her mouth was over Jackie's pussy.

"No, wait a minute," Jackie said. She craned her neck around to look at the alarm clock on the night stand to see what time it was. She wanted Rachel to make oral love to her, but she wanted to make oral love to Rachel, too. That was how they usually did it, one at a time so the receiver of the oral sex could concentrate on what was being done to her.

"Gail and Lana, and Carol are all coming over for brunch," Jackie told Rachel, "so, swing your sweet ass around here and we'll munch each other, then we can get cleaned up and you can help me get things ready.

"Okie-dokie," came Rachel's smiling response as she got up and turned her body around before setting her pussy down over Jackie's mouth.

For the next twenty minutes or so the two women kissed and licked and sucked and nibbled on each other's pussies, getting more and more turned on. Finally, Rachel gasped, moaned, groaned and began coming on Jackie's wonderful mouth.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! God yes! I'm coming! I'm coming!" Rachel squealed. She lay there on top of Jackie for a few moments, breathing heavily and enjoying the post-orgasmic glow. Then she quickly pushed herself up, spun around and gave Jackie a big wet kiss. "Thanks lover," she said then just as quickly moved down to begin munching on Jackie's pussy again. Only this time, Rachel reached a finger in and began stimulating Jackie's g-spot. She took time to lift her mouth off of Jackie's clitoris to tell her, "I love you Jackie. I love you so very much."

Jackie's heart leapt for joy at Rachel's words and it wasn't too much longer before her body was arching up off the bed as Rachel's mouth and finger brought her to that ultimate sexual climax that feels so good but never lasts long enough.

Chapter Seven

Brunch consisted of sliced turkey or ham with cheese in lettuce wraps, deviled eggs, black and green olives, along with carrot and celery sticks. Fresh brewed coffee and chilled champagne, with or without orange juice, was also available. Jackie had also set out small bowls filled with walnuts, pecans, and almonds. She was all about following a paleo diet without grains or refined sugar.

The conversation around the dining room table, among the five friends, as always, came down to their sex lives and various problems they were having with their husbands.

Carol Bennett, a short, somewhat plump but attractive and vivacious blue-eyed blonde, had just confided to everyone that she had proof that her husband was having an affair with his secretary. Her husband, Tom, was the manager of the Ozark Community Bank in Cougarville.

Jackie and Rachel shot each other a look and gave each other an almost perceptible mental shrug. Carol was known for all her church work at the First Baptist Church downtown and spent most of her spare time at church functions. The rumor around town was that she had little to no interest in sex.

Gail Reinhardt sighed. She was another blue-eyed blonde, but tall and trim, with a rather long nose that did nothing to obscure her attractiveness. She had a great personality with a somewhat sarcastic wit. Her husband, Robert, a cousin of Mayor Corbin's, was a glad-handing salesman at Corbin's Farm Implement's store. Robert, at six feet tall, was 230 pounds with a big belly, a florid face, and a balding head.

"I wish Robert would go have an affair," Gail said, much to the shock of Carol Bennett but the amusement of Jackie, Rachel, and Lana. "I can't stand that fat bastard climbing up on me, thrusting a half dozen times, grunting like a pig, then rolling off and almost immediately start snoring."

Carol stared wide-eyed at Gail. Of course, she'd heard outbursts from her before but nothing as overtly sexual as this. She looked down at her watch. "Gee, look at the time," she said. "I promised Pastor Mitchell that I would help him with the monthly newsletter. This has been lovely," she said to Jackie, "but I really have to run."

Jackie saw Carol to the door. "Now Carol," she said, "don't let Gail upset you. You know how she is, but she's really a good person at heart."

When Jackie came back into the dining room she was laughing which started the others to laughing. "Wow, Gail," Jackie said, "I think you almost gave Carol a heart attack. I guess the rumors are true, that she really doesn't like sex. I guess that's why her husband is banging his secretary."

"Yeah, well I need someone to bang me and I mean to really throw a great fuck into me," Gail said as she refilled her glass with champagne.

Jackie and Rachel gave each other a look and a slight smile.

Lana Manacek, a petite five feet, two inches tall and only 105 pounds, with large natural breasts, raised her glass. "I'll drink to that," she said. Lana had curly, light brown hair, green eyes, a dimpled smile, and a high sex drive. Unfortunately, she was married to George Manacek, the municipal court judge in Cougarville. George was also a cousin of Mayor Corbin and, at age 63, was 15 years older than his wife. He was also overweight and balding and had little interest in sex.

Jackie went into the kitchen and came out with another bottle of champagne. After opening it, she refilled everyone's glasses. When she got to Rachel, she gave her an inquiring look. It wasn't about whether or not she wanted more champagne. Rachel smiled and gave her a slight nod.

After filling her own glass, Jackie sat down and lifted her glass. "Here's to great fucks being thrown into all of us," she said.

The women laughed and drank to the toast.

"So, Gail, Lana, I have a very important question for you but it requires the greatest discretion," Jackie said.

Lana and Gail looked at each other then at Jackie. "This sounds serious, Jackie," Gail said. "We won't have to kill anyone will we?"

Rachel snorted. "Oh no, far from it," she said.

"So you know what Jackie's going to ask us?" Lana said to Rachel.

"Mm-hmm," was Rachel's reply as she took a sip of champagne.

"Okay, Jackie," Lana said after giving Gail a look, "ask away. Anything you say won't leave this room."

Jackie gave Gail and Lana a wicked smile. "If you both are sexually frustrated, how would you two like to have sex with two hot young hunks? Two hot young hunks who know how to keep their mouths shut; two hot young hunks you already know; and, if you want, you can each have sex with both of them at the same time."

"No way!" Gail exclaimed, leaning forward.

"Wait" Lana said, "you've already had sex with them, right?" Then she looked at Rachel who was grinning now. "And so have you, right?"

"Oh my God," Gail said, "is that true?"

Jackie and Rachel grinned and nodded.

"Who are they?" Gail wanted to know.

"No, first, you tell me if you want to," she paused to laugh, "take them out for a test drive or not. If not, then I'm not going to tell you."

Rachel was laughing at Jackie's use of the term "test drive." The memory of the Erikson twin's cocks driving in and out of her mouth, her pussy, and her ass was still fresh in her mind and just talking about it like this was making her pussy wet. She wanted to fuck them again, right away.

Gail looked at Lana. Lana looked at Gail, and then Gail asked, "Is it worth it?"

"Oh hell yes," Rachel said, "but only if you like lots and lots of good sex."

"Okay, that's it. I'm in," Gail said.

"Me too," Lana said.

Both women looked expectantly from Rachel to Jackie.

"Who mows your lawn?" Jackie asked them.

"The Erikson twins, of course, just like... ." Gail stopped, mouth open as the realization hit her. She, too, had looked at those boys with lust from time-to-time; their hard, muscular bodies, their handsome faces, their ready smiles, and their genial personalities.

"Oh wow!" Lana said. "I've often thought about them in a, you know, Biblical way.

Jackie sighed and shook her head. "You mean you wanted to fuck them."

Lana grinned. "Yup, that's exactly what I mean," she said. "But, you're saying that you have, and both of them at the same time?"

"Oh yeah," Rachel said. "And double penetration, too."

Jackie had to laugh at Rachel's enthusiasm.

"Double penetration? No way," Gail said. "I couldn't do that. I've tried anal. It's not for me."

"Well no one said you had to do anal, Gail," Jackie said. "Just fucking them both, vaginally, would really ring your bell."

"Wait!" Lana said, looking at Rachel. "Your husband is a preacher."

"And your point is?" Rachel asked sarcastically before going on. "Look, John is hardly sexual at all. I'm very sexual. I've always know it but I've always tried to suppress it." She reached for Jackie's hand and gave it a squeeze. "Knowing Jackie, talking with her about, well, life, the universe, and everything, had made me realized just how wrong John is about sex and just how right my sexual desires are correct for me. I'm not going back." She stopped short of telling Lana and Gail that Jackie and she were lovers.

"Okay," Lana said. "I can relate. George is all but dead in bed and I masturbate all the time. And, yes, I've masturbated thinking about the Erikson twins, but they're under age, aren't they."