The Escape Room - Room 02: Eliza

Story Info
An elaborate escape room turns four women into bimbo sextoys.
5.8k words
4.66
111.8k
147

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,618 Followers

I slid inside her from behind, splitting her in half with my cock. Her inner walls were hot and tight, gripping me firmly as I sighed and enjoyed the leisurely pace. I was in heaven, my fingers kneading and stroking her perfect, round ass, digging into the supple, fatty tissue.

"Please, Drake..." the busty pin up girl, my perfect wet dream, begged me from her hands and knees. She tossed her long, blonde hair as she looked over her shoulder at me. Her big blue eyes were wide and glazed from the sex and from whatever the escape room had done to her mind. They were also burning with an insatiable desire. "Oh please, Master. Fuck me harder." Sammy's voice was changed — breathier and sexed up, like someone has sucked out half of her brain cells and replaced the data she'd lost with the conditioning to make her my perfect bimbo fucktoy.

Hell, I thought. For all I know, that's exactly what happened.

I sped up a fraction and Sammy's eyes rolled back as she moaned and dropped her head. "Yes, Master..." she sighed as she pushed back against me, driving me inside of her to the hilt. "Yes, Master... Make me your little bimbo plaything... Your perfect little blonde fucktoy... Your sexdoll... Your anything..."

I had already cum twice in the past half hour, once in her pussy and then again in her skilled mouth, but she was going to drive me wild. I was already surprised at my ability to maintain a hard-on, but I didn't think about it too hard. Haha. Today was a day for good surprises. And for dumb puns. It was my birthday, after all. Still, I wanted to pace myself to make sure I had enough stamina for the other three women on the docket today.

Speaking of which... I looked up past Sammy at the huge HD television screen on the wall in front of us. On it, three other women were standing in a six-sided room with six doors. They were gathered in front of one of the doors, preparing to swipe a slim black keycard that would presumably open it. All three were dressed in a hilariously sexualized parody of a khaki jungle uniform, their tits spilling out of the tiny tops and their asses jiggling in shorts that barely contained them.

"Feeling a little more confident in your purchase, lad?"

I didn't even turn around at this point as I slid deep inside Sammy once again. Behind me, reclining on an old leather couch, was the bald, bearded and beak-nosed man who I had silently dubbed Crazy Merlin. Sipping on a beer and grinning like a TV host at the screen of the television, Big M didn't look like the kind of man who had the power to turn four women into my horny, obedient submissives. Then again, the first of the four was already begging for me to take her in all kinds of depraved ways I couldn't wait to explore.

"I had my doubts," I grunted, bottoming out inside of Sammy and making her moan. I sucked in a breath as she circled her hips and ground back against me. "I admit it. But I can't argue with your results."

CM cackled happily and took a swig from his beer bottle. "Just wait. Another one is coming right up."

On the screen, Hannah, confident and in-control with her brunette hair tied back in a long ponytail, swiped the card and the blinking red light on the door went from red to green. Just like Christmas, I thought, then grinned. I let my fingers wander over the smooth curve of Sammy's hips. Though it basically already is.

"Sammy?" I asked, my eyes glued to the screen as I slid out of her and sat back in my leather recliner, still naked from the waist down.

"Yes, Master," she replied immediately. She turned to look at me, wanting only to please.

"I want your mouth while I watch this."

She grinned, her eyes heated and eager. "Oh, yes, Master..."

A moment later my eyes slid closed involuntarily as I gasped at the ecstatic sensation of her lips wrapping around the sensitive head of my cock. Fuck me, I inwardly moaned. Oh fuck yes. I couldn't help myself as I grasped her thick mane of blonde hair and fucked her face for several strokes, thrusting my cock almost all the way into her mouth as she happily deepthroated me. Then, I sat back and enjoyed the sweet, fantastic sensation of my old friend, the one who spent her weekends clubbing and modeling while I worked a second part-time job, licking and sucking her own juices from the entire length of my member.

Onscreen, the white door slid open and I enjoyed the view of three tight asses making their way into the room beyond. I grinned, then sucked air in through my teeth as Sammy took me especially deep. "Let's get this party started."

***

Eliza could feel the wetness between her thighs, the fiery heat at their apex that she couldn't seem to ignore. It had been building, inexplicably, ever since the first room when they'd "sacrificed" Sammy on a faux-Aztec altar in order to attain the key to the second room. She found her eyes wandering down Marcella's back to admire the bounce of her athletic Latina ass in those tight khaki shorts. Then, she shook her head and ran one hand across her forehead, her fingers coming back slick with the sweat that was beading on her dark skin. "Focus," she muttered. "Yo, Hannah!" she called as they entered the second part of the escape room complex. "What's going on up there?"

Hannah's answer came back as a laugh of delight. "Oh, you are not going to believe this."

The door slid shut behind her and Eliza was in another world. It looked like the interior of a five-star beachfront hotel in Mexico or the Caribbean: warm tiles beneath their feet, a deep, blue swimming pool in front of them and a warm breeze that smelled of salt wafting through the air. The far wall was made entirely of glass and looked out at what Eliza could only assume was an extremely high-definition projection of the beach and ocean.

"Woah..." she heard Marcella gasp in wonder.

Then, as if to remind them that they were still going through Drake's strange birthday escape room, the AI voice that had been guiding them through their tasks came to life. "Hello, girls, and welcome to the second room. You've already completed one challenge, showing you know how to submit yourselves to the greater good of the team when required. Now you're ready for your next task. If you succeed, another one of you will escape from the challenge and enjoy the reward that comes from her victory, while the other two will have to continue on to the next level of escape." There was a brief pause. "But first, remember your outfits. You will only receive credit for the challenge if you complete it while wearing this room's special attire. You will receive further instructions once you have dressed appropriately."

"When did the AI go from calling us 'escapees' to 'girls'?" Hannah grumbled, but not too fiercely.

Eliza was finding it harder and harder to think with the burning desire mounting in her core, so she just shrugged and looked around for this room's special outfit.

Marcella tugged at her khaki button-down, nearly spilling her tits out of the tight garment. "I just hope the new outfit is better than—" she cut herself off as she saw the three white bikinis that were laid out on the tiled floor before them. "No fucking way..." she gaped. "What the fuck kind of escape room is this?"

Eliza was already shrugging out of her own adventure costume, revealing once more her lacy purple lingerie beneath. "No sense fighting it," she mumbled, not realizing as her voice grew slower and more monotone, her eyes glazing over as the carefully blended cocktail of pheromones on the "sea breeze" robbed her of her will and the ability to think clearly. She reached back and undid her bra mechanically, then dropped her arms and let it drop to the floor to reveal her shapely breasts and very obviously hardened nipples. Then, she slipped her fingers under the waistband and shimmied the purple panties down her chocolate thighs, kicking them to the side and ignoring the others as they gaped at her and stared.

Marcella's gaze was unconsciously hungry and lustful as she stared at the glistening wetness between Eliza's legs. Then, she nodded, almost entranced by her friend's arousal. "You're right," the Latina bombshell murmured, and felt a wave of relaxation wash over her as she stopped worrying. She began to strip as well, and Hannah joined her as Eliza walked to the first swimsuit and picked it up.

Altogether the three suits would likely have had enough cloth to construct the type of bikini any one of the women would usually wear, each pair essentially a thong and a bikini top with barely enough bikini to cover anything at all. For no reason she could name, Eliza wondered if Jake was watching as she slipped delicately into the white dental floss bikini, shivering slightly with pleasure as the cloth brushed over her skin and nipples. She shook her head to dislodge the strange thought, then tried not to eye Hannah hungrily as the leggy brunette donned her own suit. Eliza's own bottoms were already sticking to her body where her arousal had wet her skin and dripped down her inner thighs.

As Marcella pulled the microkini over her curvy body, the AI voice spoke again. "In fifteen seconds, several dozen objects will fall from the ceiling and into the pool. They will sink to the bottom and you will dive down to retrieve them. Each of you will find a dildo and use it to pleasure yourself. The first one to achieve orgasm will win the challenge and escape the room. You have no time to think. Just act. Good luck, girls."

The voice went silent and then a synthetic countdown clock began. "Fifteen... fourteen... thirteen..."

"Wait..." Marcella gaped for a moment as though dazed. She and Hannah shared a look of dulled confusion. "Pleasure myself...?"

"Nine..."

"No time to think," Eliza murmured in a daze as the countdown continued. Beyond the massive window in the far wall, the waves crashing on the shore made Eliza feel relaxed and calm. "Just act." She waited patiently.

"Do you want to escape the escape room or not?" Hannah decided. The drugs pumping through the air and into her system had left very little logic and reason standing, and her natural competitiveness overrode the rest.

Marcella bit her lip indecisively as Eliza's gaze locked on the pool in front of them. She padded softly to the edge.

"Three... two... one!"

There was a whoosh as several ceiling tiles overhead slid away and a jumbled mix of objects fell into the deep, cool water of the pool. The water was clear, and Eliza hoped for a moment it wasn't chlorinated — she hated the stinging sensation the chemical always left in her eyes. Then, she took a deep breath and dove.

***

Splash. Three nearly simultaneous splashes on screen as the trio of swimsuited women dove into the water at almost the same time.

I couldn't believe my eyes. "And I thought the adventure outfits were good..." I murmured. My seed dribbled over Sammy's lips as the blonde sat back with a lazy smile like the cat who got the cream. Watching my three friends strip and don those tiny swimsuits had been too much for me.

"What can I do for you now, Master?" Sammy seemed insatiable, her eyes still locked onto my now thoroughly-deflated cock.

"Grab me a beer?" I suggested, not quite sure what to do with her now that I was honestly unable to continue. For now.

My naked bimbo model stood from her knees, her breasts jiggling as she grinned. "Oh yes, Sir," she bubbled, happiest, it seemed, when she was obeying my orders.

She bounced into the kitchen and began to rummage in the fridge as I turned to Crazy Merlin.

"'No time to think. Just to act.'?" I parroted back at him. "That's freaking insane," I enthused. "How did you know that would work?"

The man stroked his beard in a self-satisfied way. "They've been getting hit with subliminal messages and a unique chemical cocktail in the air ever since the first room. In the jungle, they were told to get aroused but not worry about it. In this room, they're told to act on it. The pheromones in the air overwhelm the brain and make it impossible to think clearly, so they just listen to the voice in the sky," here he waved the remote control that allowed him to speak through the hidden sound system and into the room, "and obey its instructions."

"Fucking A," I murmured as Sammy, the perfect little bimbo housewife, returned with an open beer in each hand.

She passed one to me, then nestled down her incredible ass in my lap. She clinked bottles with me, then snuggled back against my chest and took a sip. "Mmm..." she said happily. "I can't wait to watch my friends become your little bimbo playthings, Master..."

My eyes went wide at her words. Then, a massive grin stretched my face from ear to ear. "Fucking A..." I murmured again, and turned my attention back to the screen.

***

The water wasn't chlorinated, a fact for which Eliza was grateful when she opened her eyes. As her lithe body cut through the water of the pool she saw the dark shapes of objects as they settled about ten feet down. She kicked powerfully, propelling her body downwards as she reached out and down. Now that she was in the pool, the burning desire between her thighs was temporarily quenched, but she could still feel the tightness in her core and the lurking thought that maybe she wouldn't mind "pleasuring herself" with one of these submersed playthings.

Somewhere to her left, she could see the movements of Marcella and Hannah as the other two women made a beeline for the bottom of the pool as well. Her palm hit the floor as she was distracted by Hannah's nubile form, and then her eyes were scanning desperately for the object she needed to grasp. She reflected for a brief instant that maybe she should have taken a deeper breath, because her lungs were already burning with need. Her hand brushed against something vaguely cylindrical and she gripped it instinctively. Closing her eyelids, Eliza turned so her feet were firmly on the cement bottom. Then, her legs shoving powerfully, she shot up to the surface.

Eliza's head breached water and she gasped for air, taking a moment to fling the hair and water from her eyes before she could bring her prize up to her examining gaze. The dark-skinned beauty grimaced and spat out a stream of water as she saw that she hadn't grabbed a dildo like she wanted — it was a diving toy in the shape of a dolphin! Eliza considered the small grey creature, weighing her options. Her need for release had returned, even stronger than before, the chemicals that had been dissolved in the escape room pool driving electric bolts of pleasure directly to her clit with every movement of the bikini bottom against her skin. She could use this, she knew. And it would probably be fucking amazing. But... Eliza groaned as she tossed the dolphin out of the pool. It landed with a clatter on the tile floor. Then, she took an even deeper breath than before. Nearby, Marcella's head broke the waters surface, but Eliza didn't have time to see if her Latina friend had been more successful in her search. Eliza ducked under the water and pushed off, stroking powerfully and smoothly towards the bottom.

This time, she searched as she dove, and her eyes picked out a familiar shape. But Hannah's slender body was already lancing towards it through the water! With a final burst, Eliza swooped in underneath her friend and grabbed the submerged object before pushing off and heading up at a diagonal for the opposite side of the pool. Lungs wanting to explode from the exertion, Eliza popped out of the water and over the lip of the pool in one motion. Her mind was fogging over as her arousal returned full force. Her body dripping with water, she rolled over onto her back in the warm air and felt the slippery sextoy resting in her grasp. A quick check confirmed — she had found what she wanted, and she was the first one out of the pool. Her chest heaved, drawing attention to the way the white bikini contrasted with the brown skin of her breasts.

Looking over her shoulder, Eliza could see the crashing waves on the beach through the fake window. What was more, she could hear them. She strained to listen, realizing they sounded vaguely like static... Then she shook her head. All that mattered was satisfying her burning need. With a moan, the lithe woman laid herself back and spread her legs, one hand pushing aside her bikini bottoms as the other positioned the toy at her entrance. She was slippery with water and lust, and suddenly the tip of the dildo was inside her, sending a tingling shock of ecstasy through her entire body. She cried out softly, barely registering as Marcella's busty body erupted from the water and immediately flipped onto its back to begin the true race. Then, she was driving into herself with full force, the wetness of her skin and her body's arousal mingling and making each thrust easier and easier... deeper and deeper...

As Eliza opened wide for the driving toy in her hand, she didn't realize as the sound of the waves filled her ears... and her mind. Her sculpted lips parted as she began to murmur under her breath. In and out, her hands knowing exactly where to thrust the toy to fill her to the limit, stretching her walls and making her moan and gasp. Under her breath, her words were a quiet monotone. "Obedience is pleasure..." In and out. "Obedience is pleasure..." She could feel the pleasure building as her body clenched around the driving object inside of her. A ripple of ecstasy sparked in her body, and then she was over the edge, her mind going blank as all that was left was the pleasure and the empty, thoughtless void it left behind. The blast of blissful gratification overwhelmed her senses, her hips bucking wantonly. For a moment, there was nothing but the deep, electric sensation of light and heat, and then her body went limp as all the tension drained from her body.

***

"Holy fuck..." my voice was filled with awestruck wonderment. This is the best day of my life. I had just watched three of my best friends race each other to orgasm, one of them practically exploding in a massive wave while the other two continued to mindlessly fuck themselves with sextoys that dripped with water and the signs of their own arousal.

I felt movement in my lap, and I realized that Sammy was staring at the screen with a hungry expression, her own fingers pumping furiously in and out of her pussy as her thumb rubbed her clit. She let out a soft moan and I felt life beginning to creep back into my hardening length. I grasped her wrist and she turned to face me, her eyes glowing with need. I was about to kiss her hungrily when I heard a soft, interrupting sort of cough.

"You may want to save yourselves," Crazy Merlin suggested, his smile nonetheless understanding as he tapped the side of his nose knowingly. "You'll have another friend to join you soon enough. My gaze swung back around towards the screen. I could tell from their heated moans and groans that Hannah and Marcella were nearing their own climaxes as well, but Eliza was still. She must have been well and truly flattened by her own orgasm, I mused.

CM smiled and lifted his remote to his mouth, pressing the "AI voice" button and speaking into it.

***

"Well done, Eliza." The AI, despite having a completely unemotional voice, still managed to sound congratulatory. "Hannah and Marcella, you have failed to achieve climax as fast as your compatriot." The voice also managed to make the hot, sticky mess that the three women had become seem completely logical and clinical.

Eliza opened her eyelids, her dark eyes glazed with post-orgasmic bliss. Hannah and Marcella reluctantly slowed the speed with which they plunged their sextoys inside of themselves, though neither stopped. They were too close.

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,618 Followers
12