The Escape Room - Room 02: Eliza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,628 Followers

"Eliza, you will proceed to the door on your right." There was a woosh and a door slid open in the wall nearest the woman. She smiled, vaguely aware that she was going to be rewarded for winning the challenge. Then, she stood and walked into the darkened room beyond. She didn't feel worried, just calm and excited.

"Hannah. Marcella." The AI sounded stern. "If either of you bring yourselves to climax now you will lose the challenge and the escape room."

Both women froze, managing to look guilty and frustrated in equal measure.

"You will proceed to the next room and the next challenge." The voice abruptly cut off and the two remaining women looked at each other, hands still grasping the objects that were half-buried in their slick tunnels.

Hannah took a deep, calming breath. Her body shook with desire as she slowly extracted the dildo from her body, water from the pool running down her skin to mix with her sweat and her own juices. "C-come on..." she managed to stammer, standing shakily. Her head was foggy and overwhelmed, the sensations she'd been experiencing amplifying the effects of the pheromones in the air and the subsonic static that was filtering into her mind through the background noise. "The next room..."

Marcella rolled to her feet, the dildo clattering to the floor as it slid out of her slippery entrance. "Mm," was all she managed to respond, her eyes unfocused and her mind obviously someplace else.

Together, the two women stumbled away from the pool, Marcella's bikini top laying discarded on the tiled floor behind them.

***

Eliza could feel the floor beneath her rising like an elevator, but the room was entirely dark. Well, that wasn't exactly true, she realized. There were the lights. Lots of lights, in fact. And they began to flash and spin and whirl before her eyes, blasting through her mind and into her subconscious — telling her things, teaching her things... Programming her, Eliza realized with a grin. Just as it should be.

There was music to go with the lights, and a picture. Eliza had to focus hard on the lights to see what the picture was. It was a person, she decided... Someone she knew. Eliza's tongue slipped between her teeth to wet her perfect lips.

"Master..." she breathed.

***

A door slid open in the wall and I felt the blood rushing back to my dick to bring it all the way up to fighting weight in a single instant, pressing against Sammy's delectable ass as she sat on my lap.

It was Eliza. Her eyes were unfocused and she swayed, almost as if she were drunk, but as soon as her gaze latched on to me she honed in with razor focus.

I let myself drink in the sight of her for a moment. God... I thought. Slim, but with the firm muscles of a runner and long, slender legs; that tiny white microkini covering nothing but accenting her shapely bust and her obviously hardening nipples.

Eliza, on the other hand, didn't hesitate for a second. Like Sammy had, she dropped to her knees like they'd suddenly given way beneath her. Her eyes, dark and smoky with lust, bored into mine. Then, she began to crawl, a sexy, slinking movement that made me wish I were already bending her over and fucking her senseless. But I felt Sammy shifting in my lap and I had other ideas.

I leaned in, my breath hot on Sammy's neck as I kissed up her skin and then nibbled lightly at her earlobe. She stiffened, then sighed and nestled back against me, wiggling her ass against my hardened shaft. "Play with her for me," I whispered in her ear, letting one hand stroke down her throat and the curve of her breast. I tweaked a nipple and heard her gasp at the twinge of pleasure that zinged through her body. "Yes, Master..." her voice was throaty and lustful. God I can't wait to see this, I thought.

Sammy rose from my lap and sashayed to where Eliza was crawling across the carpet. She knelt, her hand reaching down to cup Eliza's chin and raise her dark eyes to meet Sammy's blue ones. Sammy whispered something I couldn't hear, then lowered her mouth to meet her friend's. Their lips touched and I swear there was an electric spark that jumped between them.

Then, Eliza rose onto her knees, her eyes closed and her mouth glued to Sammy's. I watched as her dark hands cupped her friend's cheeks, then slid down her shoulders and around her back, pulling her close and tight. Sammy's breasts squashed up against Eliza's tiny bikini top, and I felt my loins tighten as I watched the two grind mindlessly against one another. Sammy's wide blue eyes opened, and she flicked a glance my way. My hand was already on my cock, stroking up and down slowly as I enjoyed this fantastic spectacle. She grinned against Eliza's mouth when she saw the effect the two were having on me, her friend still making out with her furiously.

Sammy let one delicate hand trail down her friend's dusky skin, over her hip and down her toned thigh. Then, she slipped her fingers between Eliza's legs and began to move them. I saw the jolt that ran through Eliza's body as Sammy's fingers slid inside of her, then heard her moan of unquenched desire as her eyes snapped open and locked on Sammy's. The blonde slowly stroked in and out of her friend, then slid back and raised her sticky hand to her mouth. Eyes turning to make contact with mine, she stared into my soul as she sucked Eliza's juices from her fingers. Then, turning back to her friend, she slid those fingers between Eliza's sculpted lips and into her mouth.

My breath hitched as I began to stroke myself more quickly. I can't stay out of this much longer, I thought, but I knew I was also mesmerized by the sight.

Eliza's eyes widened as she tasted herself and Sammy on her friend's fingers, then she groaned softly and her muscles bunched as she clenched down on the rising tide of desire. She sucked dutifully on Sammy's fingers, then grasped her friend by the hips and tipped her backwards, sprawling across her chest and stomach. Sammy looked shocked for a moment, then her eyelids fluttered with gratification as Eliza trailed kisses down her flat abdomen towards the apex of her thighs. The darker-skinned woman paused as she reached Sammy's core, then she delicately flicked her tongue across Sammy's dripping entrance.

Sammy's back arced like a bow as she gasped, looking as though an electric current of pleasure had just shocked through her. It was almost too much for me to watch as Eliza bent to her task, her pink tongue sliding up and over Sammy's smooth skin, dipping inside of the folds of Sammy's sex to taste her and then devoting her attention to Sammy's clit, the blonde's breaths coming faster and faster as Eliza lavished attention on her pleasure button. Sammy's muscular thighs tightened around Eliza's head and she lifted her hips, encouraging Eliza onward.

Fuck watching, I thought, and I finally stood, making my way across the intervening space in several swift strides. Sammy's eyes opened momentarily to register my presence, then clenched shut as Eliza redoubled her ministrations. I knelt behind Eliza, admiring her slim form and smooth, supple skin. My fingers hovered above her hip for just a moment, then I slipped them under the thin straps of the thong bikini bottom and slid it over her bubble butt. My hand caressed down her thigh as I spread her legs, her sex now exposed and shining with the wetness of need.

Eliza barely seemed to register my presence, but she arched her back and presented her ass up for me. "Fuck..." I murmured, my raging hard-on now aching to slide inside of her. I lined up with her entrance and let my tip rest against her, soaking in the moment and feeling the heat of her desire. She rocked back as much as she could while still vigorously licking Sammy's slit, and I grinned.

"As you wish," I grunted, then thrust inside of her. Eliza's inner muscles tightened around me like a sheath, gripping me in her welcoming heat. I watched as the shock of my entrance rippled up her body and into Sammy's — making the blonde gasp as Eliza's moaned into her pussy. I slid almost all the way out, loving the sensation of Eliza's walls stretching to accommodate me. Then, I gripped her hips and thrust again.

I was already rock hard, my cock aching for release, but I held back, savoring the best moment of my life so far — a threesome with two of my sexy friends who only a few hours ago would have laughed at the idea or slapped me across the face if I had had the nerve to suggest such a thing. Eliza pushed back against me and I bottomed out inside of her, my entire length up to the hilt buried deep in her body. I stayed there for a second, my eyes meeting Sammy's as the blonde grinned hungrily at me across Eliza's bare back. This time, I didn't slow as I pulled back, immediately launching into an all-out offensive on Eliza's willing pussy. I enjoyed the look of shock and gratification that chiseled itself into Sammy's features as Eliza redoubled her efforts in concert with mine, her toes curling as she gasped and her eyes rolled back. One of her hands ran through her heavy blonde hair and pushed it back from her face, a look I found extremely arousing.

Eliza's tight body was getting vigorously pounded from one end as she tried to distribute the energy back out the other, but I could tell her focus on Sammy was beginning to wane as she struggled against the thrills of heat and pleasure smashing through her. I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back into my every movement, stretching her as far as she would stretch until she lifted her tongue from Sammy's clit long enough to cry, "Thank you, Master!" before she climaxed, her slim body spasming as she was overloaded with sensation.

I pulled out as I came too, my entire body clenching as though I was about to unleash a storm of lightning. I felt a tightness and heat throughout my body, my muscles hardening and my fingers involuntarily spreading and stretching apart. As my hot seed splashed across Eliza's dark skin, Sammy came as well, her orgasm snapping her thighs closed around Eliza's head and gripping her close as her hips bucked uncontrollably.

As I struggled to control my breathing, I looked over my conquest. Two lusty maidens, whose only desire was to fuck and suck and obey. Best moment of my life, I decided. I pushed my hair back from my eyes as I smirked. Not the first time you've thought that today, Drake. And I doubt it'll be the last.

***

Hannah and Marcella stumbled into the white, six-sided room. Their bodies were covered in sweat and dripped water from the pool, but they were kept warm by the heat of arousal that radiated outward from their cores. As Hannah led the way, Marcella eyed her friend's slim body up and down in the tiny bikini she still wore. Hannah was hardly a fitness model, but she obviously kept in shape, her toned ass and legs firm and smooth from hours spent on the treadmill and elliptical. Marcella shook her head to discard the thoughts were spinning through her mind, trying to brush aside the image she had of her tongue diving between Hannah's thighs to taste her inner nectar.

Resting on the raised platform in the room's center was a new keycard, this one a silvery grey. Hannah picked it up and turned to face her friend. Marcella was standing close to her, closer than Hannah had realized, the beautiful Latina's features flushed with obvious arousal and her lips slightly parted. Hannah squirmed as she shoved down her own burning desire, her confidence and willpower struggling to reassert themselves. She held up the card. "The next room," she managed to breathe out.

Marcella blinked and seemed to control herself. She took a quick step back and coughed uncomfortably, averting her gaze. "Right," she said. "Have to finish the escape room."

"Right," Hannah agreed, trying not to stare at Marcella's exposed tits, imagining her tongue swirling across her friend's dark nipples and making Marcella gasp with pleasure. "Have to finish."

***

I felt like I was in a home movie theatre as I relaxed back into the comfy leather couch and watched my two friends resisting the urge to fuck each others' brains out. Each of my arms was wrapped around a smoking hot babe, and they both cuddled up against my bare chest like I was the sexiest man alive.

This is the life, I thought as Crazy Merlin re-entered the room.

The white-bearded man had thoughtfully slipped away while I was claiming the newest member of my little harem, but now he returned with another beer and his ever-present remote. Settling into his armchair, he waggled the remote at me suggestively. "The end is getting closer, my lad," he told me. He pressed a button on the remote and lifted it to his mouth like a gameshow host about to announce the winners of the most recent contest. "Escapees," his voice booming and resonant in our luxuriant viewing chamber, "it is time for your next escape room challenge!"

I settled back and waited. This ought to be good.

***

The Escape Room Cycle will be continued in Room 3 — Marcella, coming out in early February 2018. To keep up to date with my stories as soon as they're published, you can follow me here on Literotica.

Thank you so much for reading, and leave a comment or vote if you're so inclined. Your comments are my oxygen, so please let me know your thoughts. Even just a simple, "This was great!" makes my day.

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,628 Followers
12