The Estelle Years Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Gianni grunt and groan again and a slurping sound coming from Maria told me that he had come in her mouth and she was desperately trying to take all his semen down her throat.

I was unbelievably turned on.

Maria stood up and turned around, wiping the remnants of Giani's orgasm from her lips.

"Now it's my turn to have some fun," she said and began to unzip her jeans.

Gianni stood up, his erection standing proud of his body. He helped her out of her clothing. I watched, with my fingers slopping in and out of my soaking pussy, as he stood behind her, reached his hands around the front of her body and lifted her t shirt over her head. She had beautiful breasts and her nipple rings helped to keep her nipples hard and erect.

Gianni sank to his knees, behind Maria. His face was in direct line with her bottom. I watched as he pulled her g-string down, dragging the garment over her thighs and down to her ankles. She bent over slightly as he pulled the cheeks of her ass apart and buried his face between them, lapping at her butthole.

She squirmed and said, "I've got a better idea." She directed her next command at Gianni. "Darling go into the bedroom and bring out the toys, will you?"

With reluctance, he rose up from his knees and padded out through the door, along the corridor and into the bedroom.

Maria climbed onto the couch and sat on back of it, her legs wide apart.

"Come and place yourself under my pussy," she requested.

I sat on the couch and leaned back until my nose was almost in her butt crack.

Maria pulled apart her pussy lips and began to rub her clitoris with her fingers.

"Open your mouth," she said.

My mouth opened and my tongue tasted the first of her deliciously sweet juices, that leaked from her pussy. My nose was almost embedded in her anus as she rode my tongue. More juices flowed, copiously from her open vagina. I was very turned on and slid two of my fingers into my own sopping wet cunt. Together we masturbated and I lapped up at her juices until she suddenly screamed out. Her pussy squirted a jet of liquid similar to mine. It rose in an arc and splattered onto my stomach. My orgasm hit me at about the same time and I fired a liquid jet across the rug.

Gianni appeared in the door way with a regular sized vibrator and a colossal hand tool that made me gasp. It was off white and about 40 centimeters long. It was in two parts, one being the hand grip and speed control and the other end being the vibrating head, which was huge. Bigger than any cock head I had seen.

Maria could see the concern on my face. She laughed.

"Don't worry," she said. "I won't be forcing it inside you. It's purely used for external massage."

She gave me a demonstration. Gianni switched on the tool and handed it to her. She began to massage the top of her pubic area, close to her clit. As she increased the intensity of the vibrations, so her breathing increased in volume and speed. Finally, she exalted a low gutteral moan, which quickly rose to a squeal and another fountain of her juices jetted from her vagina and splashed all over the leather couch.

She handed it to me and asked me to try it.

I switched it on and rubbed it gently over my pubis, close to clitoral hood. The vibrations were the most intense I had ever experienced. My legs went to jelly and my breathing came in short spouts. Suddenly and completely unexpectantly, I had the most thrilling and intense orgasm. I ejaculated a stream of pussy juice in a high arc and covered Gianni who was standing at least a metre and half from where I was sitting. He smiiled and then laughed as my vaginal secretions dripped from his nose and chin.

"Good shot!" he exclaimed.

The next hour or so was taken up with Maria and myself in a 69 position. She lay beneath me and had the smaller vibrator inside my pussy. She was licking and rubbing my clit, while I, who was in the higher position, had command of the hand tool and was gently rubbing it over her clitoris. Every now and then, she would moan aloud and come, shooting long streams of pussy juice over the couch upholstery. When I came, I would flood her face, neck and mouth, with my vaginal emissions.

Gianni just sat in a chair and viewed the proceedings whilst sporting a huge hard on, upon which he masturbated slowly.

Finally, he stood up and said, "Ladies, that's enough now. Estelle, I wisht to fuck you. Please let me."

"What do think, Estelle?" asked Maria.

"Oh I think I should put him out of his misery," I replied. "We can enjoy each other later."

We climbed off of each other and invited Gianni to sit between us. We took it in turns to suck his big beautiful cock. He was warm and salty in my mouth and it felt hard and heavy in my hand. As I sucked on the huge bulbous head of his cock, Maria paid attention to his scrotum, massaging it and sucking his egg sized balls into her mouth and letting them out, with an audible "plop!"

Maria looked up at me from between his thighs and motioned me to join her on the rug.

I let Gianni's penis slip from between my lips and slid off the couch, next to Maria.

Maria gripped Gianni's ankles and forced his legs apart and then pushed them up over his head. His ass was on show for all to see and Maria stuck out her tongue and rimmed his anus. Gianni moaned in ecstasy and masturbated to keep his erection hard.

"Would you like to try?" asked Maria.

I nodded and stuck out my tongue, connecting with his puckered starfish. I rimmed his arsehole and ran my tongue over his perineum and along his butt crack. Then I licked my index finger and inserted it into his butt. I pushed gently until I felt something hard and nut sized. I massaged his prostate and he moaned some more.

"Intense, intense," he moaned.

I continued to rub his prostate and he grunted. A huge streamer of sticky, white semen ejected from the end of his penis and flew into the air, before landing with a splatter on his chest and stomach. As I continued his prostate massage, Maria fastened her mouth over the end of his cock, to catch some more of his ejaculate.

After she had gulped down as much as she could, she let his cock slip from her lips.

She turned to me and smiled, traces of semen dribbling out the corner of her mouth. She leaned over and grabbed the back of my head, forcing me towards her. As our lips met in a passionate kiss, she opened her mouth and pushed her tongue passed my lips and teeth. I could the salty flavour of Gianni's semen as her tongue searched my mouth. I closed my lips and sucked on her tongue. My fingers found her clit and moved in circular motions over her hardened bud. She moaned into my mouth as my fingers penetrated her slick, liquid depths. She held my hand still and began to gyrate her pussy on my fingers. In essence, Maria was fucking my hand. The pressure of her mouth on mine intensified as she reached her orgasm. Her pussy muscles tightened around my fingers and then relaxed, releasing a flood of juices into my upturned palm. She released her grip on the back of my neck and I released her tongue.

"Fuck! That was so intense," she said. "You have very skilful fingers."

I smiled and said thank you.

Maria suggested we three go to bed. I was glad about this and had been dying to ride Gianni's cock.

I suggested we took in turns to fuck him, but she replied, "He's all yours tonight. I can have him anytime."

The bedroom had fitted wardrobes and a dressing table, both of modern design and both in white colour. The exposed floorboards were painted white, as were the walls. An elaborate chandelier hung from an ornate rose, in the center of the white painted ceiling. The star of the show was an antique oak, four poster bed, decked out with white cotton bed linens.

We jumped onto the bed and immediately Maria grabbed my ankle and forced me onto my back. She held both my legs wide open and knelt between them. Her right leg was between my legs and her left leg was over my right leg, close to the side of my body. Our pussies were mere inches apart from each other. I felt her press her pubic bone into mine and our pussies rubbed against each other.

"What are you doing?" I panted.

"Tribbing," she replied. "Don't worry, you'll love it."

Our clits pressed together and electric shocks went off all over my body. Maria rode my clit like she would ride a cock. Our soaking wet vaginas squelched with every movement.

"Comingggggggg!" she exclaimed and moved back, just in time to allow a fountain of pussy juices to arc into the air and splash onto my breasts. No sooner had she recovered from that orgasm, then she rode my clit again. Harder this time. It was my turn. My orgasm built up quickly and took me by surprise in its intensity. I threw my head back and closed my eyes. Maria pressed her pussy to mine and we shared my juices as they sprayed into the air.

"Eat me," Maria demanded and threw herself onto the mattress, her legs wide apart.

I knelt on all fours and peeled her slick labia apart. I hadn't noticed Gianni move, but he positioned himself behind me. As I buried my face into Maria's vulva, I felt the welcome intrusion of his cock, as it pushed passed my labia and was buried deep in my vagina. As I nibbled Maria's clitoris, sending her from one orgasm into another, Gianni began to move his hips back and forth. He gyrated his hips at the same time, making it feel lias though he was fucking me from all angles. I felt the intrusion of, what I thought was his finger, in my anus. But then I felt familiar vibrations pass through my abdomen and realised that he had inserted the small vibrator into my ass. He moved it back and forth, in time with his thrusts. I was finding it hard to keep up with Maria's orgasms. Juices were squirting in all directions. I caught some on my mouth and they tasted sweet, but most sprayed my face and chest or soaked the bed sheets.

The vibrations in my ass brought me to another mind blowing orgasm and I sprayed Gianni's cock and balls with my own sticky juices. After I came, he continued pumping his penis into my pussy. He continued to keep the vibrator in my ass. The vibrations were helping me careen towards another orgasm. He pumped his hard pole in and out of me, increasing the speed.

He suddenly called out, "Damn it woman, these vibrations are going to make me come."

As I came again, I tightened my vaginal muscle around his hard piece of meat. It proved to be too much for him because I heard him grunt and moan. Then I felt his cock jerk several times, as his balls released their cargo into my cunt. When he couldn't come anymore, he pulled his cock out my pussy and wiped in on my butt cheeks.

With Gianni's semen leaking from my soaking pussy, I knelt up and sat astride Maria's legs, as she had with me before. Our pussies ground together, clitoris to clitoris. Intense feelings ran riot through my body. Tremors and tiny explosions were going off in my abdomen, culminating in one massive eruption from my vagina. Simultaneously, Maria came and our combined juices erupted into the air like the Trevi Fountain.

Afterwards, I collapsed at Maria's side.

We must have fallen asleep, because when I awoke, it was morning.

I was still laying next to Maria but Gianni was nowhere to be seen.

I looked down at her. She was laying on her front, her face almost buried in her pillow. The duvet was in total disarray and her cute, pert bottom was half exposed.

As she snored softly, I reminisced over the incredible sex from the night before. Gianni's deliciously long cock and the masterly way with he used it. Maria's tongue in my pussy, making me come harder than I had in years.

The tribbing. A new experience for me, that felt so right and normal, even though I had never heard of it until last night.

I decided to dress and leave before Maria awoke and Gianni returned.

I pulled on my panties and I grimaced as they were cold and still damp against my pussy, from the combination of my juices and Gianni's semen.

After dressing, I grabbed my coat and left quietly.

Once on the street, I looked for a cafe.

I was starving and I found a small, cosy cafe and I ordered a cappuccino and a couple of chocolate pastries.

Once fed and watered, I paid my bill and headed back to the hotel.

I was surprised to find Maria waiting in the lobby for me, seated in one of the enormous armchairs there.

"You left without saying goodbye," she said, clearly irritated.

"You were sleeping," I replied. "I thought it was going to be just a one night thing. I didn't mean to offend you."

Her frown slowly broke into a smile and she stood up.

"Apology accepted," she said and grabbed my hand. "C'mon, there's someone I want you to meet."

"Who?" I asked, as she began to drag me out of the hotel foyer.

"My mother," she replied.

I resisted and shook her hand off of my wrist.

"Wait," I said. "This is all moving a little too fast. I had a plan to spend the day sightseeing and shopping. I'm not up for meeting parents. I don't need a relationship right now. Besides, I haven't showered."

Maria smiled, giggled and then laughed out loud.

"Relax. I'm not introducing you to my parents. Just my mother. I called her earlier and told her about you. She said she wanted to meet you. She... We're similar people, my mother and I. We like to enjoy life, experience new things and have fun."

There was a look in her eye, but I couldn't be sure of exactly what she meant.

"You go and shower and meet me back here," she said.

The train journey was about an hour, across flat and uninspiring landscape. The sun rose over distant mountains and the sky was a cloudless blue. It was shaping up to be a hot day.

I closed my eyes and briefly reminisced about my trip on the Orient Express and the image of Henry Okumba popped into my daydream.

In my fantasy, I pictured his unbelievably large penis pounded my pussy. No man had ever filled me up or stretched me in the way he had.

My train of thought was suddenly derailed when I felt Maria's hand on my knee.

I opened my eyes.

"We're almost at our stop," she said.

I looked out the window and saw that landscape had changed. There were high hills, landscaped in tiers, with what looked like vines growing on them.

We were in wine country.

After we disembarked the train, I took a moment to view the landscape. It was stunning.

"The Dolomite mountains to the North," explained Maria, pointing in a northerly direction. "Lake Garda to the west and the lowlands to the south."

As we left the station, Maria explained that her family had produced wine since the eighteen hundreds. Her father died when Maria was a baby, leaving his wife, Maria's mother, Sophia, to take control of the business.

Our conversation was interrupted by the blaring of a car's horn. The sound came from a white Bentley car, which appeared to be in pristine condition and looked to be about forty years old. Behind the wheel, the driver appeared to wearing a peaked cap, a black blazer, a white shirt and black tie.

"There's our ride," said Maria. "C'mon. Mother doesn't like to be kept waiting."

As the Bentley thundered along a dusty lane, towards a huge, innately built mansion, Maria introduced the driver.

"This is Aldo. When you ready to leave, he will drive you back to the station."

"Aren't you coming back to Venice with me?" I asked.

Maria shook her head.

"No. Gianni and I are staying on for a few days. We know the vineyard is getting too much for her, even if she won't admit it. We're going to stick around and help out."

"Gianni's coming too?" I asked.

Maria smiled. "I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't already here."

Aldo pulled the Bentley to a halt at the steps, to the entrance of the ornately built mansion.

"Welcome to the family seat," said Maria.

A man, who looked to be in his late sixties, walked down the tall, marble steps and opened the Bentley's rear passenger door.

"This is Enzo," Maria said, by way of an introduction. "He's been serving the family for decades, as did his father before him and so on and so forth. Anything you need, just call for Enzo."

As we climbed out of the car, there was brief exchange of Italian between Enzo and Maria. As we followed him up the stone staircase, Maria told me that her mother was waiting for us by the swimming pool.

" Enzo will show you to your room and you'll find a bathing costume laid out on the bed."

I was surprised. My first thought was how did she gauge my size and after that I wondered what was going on.

" I am not sure about this," I said to Maria, with the sound of doubt in my voice.

"Relax," Maria reassured me. "Mother is a little eccentric. If she wants to have lunch poolside, she wants everyone to dress appropriately, that's all. Nothing sinister."

I commended Maria on her English language skills. Despite the heavy Italian accent, she spoke clearly and seemed to have a vast vocabulary.

"Gianni and I both studied in England, at Cambridge," she explained. "Do you know it. It's a beautiful city."

I told her that I lived there once, a long time ago.

"Mother, quite rightly so, decided that if we were to help her run the family business, we should be fluent in at least four languages. So I speak Italian, obviously, English, French and German. Gianni decided to be different learnt Japanese as well. Though none of us can work out why." She laughed.

"You and Gianni, did you grow up together?"I asked. "You seem to have spent a lot of time in each other's company."

"Of course," she replied. "He's my step-brother."

Shit! I thought . Why the hell did I not see that one coming?

But still, even though they weren't related by blood, I could see how their relationship had developed into an incestuous one, after the night before. I wondered if her mother knew.

Enzo opened a door that led me into the most palatial of bedrooms.

Almost floor to ceiling windows led out onto a stone balcony, with a view that overlooked the vineyards and the Dolomites beyond.

The floor of the room was solid marble, which gleamed in the midday sun. The walls were painted an alabaster white, which deep ceramic mouldings at the top and high mouldings around the bottom. At the center of the ceiling was an ornate rose, from which hung a crystal chandelier. All the furniture was painted white. The dressing table, the high backed chairs and even the bed, which had the craziest ornate iron headboard I had ever seen. Figurines of fantastic birds and creatures crawled across the top bar, while snakes and serpents slithered along the uprights.

I investigated the bathroom to find the bath, which was huge and sunken was made of similar marble to the floor, as was the wash basin and the toilet.

Enzo spoke something to me in Italian, bowed and closed the door.

On the bed lay my swimsuit. It was a two piece bikini, in royal blue. The bra top was basically string and two cups, which I felt would be a little inadequate for my size. When I held up the bottoms, my eyes nearly fell out of their sockets. It was a string bikini. There was just enough material to cover my modesty, but the rear part was dental floss. Lying next to the bikini was a flower patterned sarong.

I felt really uncomfortable and started to question why I decided to agree to meet Maria's mother. After all, I barely knew Maria, or Gianni for that matter.

I turned to leave the room. I couldn't stay. This was a bad idea, I said to myself. I would make my excuses to Maria, make my apologies to her mother and get Enzo to drive me to the station.

Just then I heard a gentle rapping on the bedroom door.

When I opened it, I found Maria standing there. She had changed into her bikini and had wrapped a sarong around her waist. She barged past me and entered the room. As I closed the door, I caught sight of her from behind. She was wearing similar bikini bottoms to the ones that had been laid out for me.