The Estelle Years Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why aren't you dressed yet?" she asked, in an impatient tone. "Mother's waiting and she's the kind of woman who hates to be kept waiting. She's been dying to meet you."

I explained that I felt uneasy about the whole thing and that the bikini just wasn't my style.

"I think I ought to leave and head back to Venice," I said.

"Nonsense," she said. "I can understand your reticence at meeting my mother. She can be quite intimidating, even to me. I can understand why you might feel slightly uncomfortable for wearing the bikini. Unfortunately, it's all we have and mother wants everyone to have a good time. We're having a super lunch by the pool and you will stand out like a sore thumb if you're not in a swim suit. Trust me, you'll be fine."

She took my hand and pressed to her bikini covered breast. She leaned into me and kissed me softly on her lips. All doubts drifted from my mouth as I opened my mouth and allowed her to explore with her tongue.

I pulled back. "Ok, I'll get dressed," I said. "But only one condition."

"And that would be?" she asked.

"You explain to me the nature of your relationship with Gianni."

Maria sat on the bed as I began to undress.

"My mother had me when she was eighteen," she began. "She met my stepfather, five years later. Gianni is his son. Gianni and I are not too different in age, which is why we are so close."

I pulled off my t shirt and unhooked my bra. My large like breasts swung into view and I caught Maria admiring them.

"My stepfather died two years ago, from a heart attack, leaving my mother to run the estate on her own. When she dies, the company, the estate and pretty much the family fortune was to be split fifty-fifty between Gianni and myself."

As I tied the bikini string in place, I asked, "Does she know of your incestuous relationship with Gianni?"

Maria looked shocked.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "I didn't see that one coming."

"Sorry. It's none of my business and I won't blame you for telling me to butt out," I replied.

"Well to be fair," she began. "It's not as incestuous as..." She hesitated. "No, I can't say anymore."

She jumped off the bed and headed to the door,

"Lunch is in five minutes," she said, opening the door.

The door slammed shut as she left and I was left to pull on the uncomfortable G string.

I wrapped the sarong around my waist and opened the door.

"Wel, finally," said Gianni, as I walked across the patio to the poolside.

He was lying on a sunbed, wearing an impossibly tight pair of blue Speedos and chewing on a small bunch of green grapes. It reminded me of a scene from a movie about ancient Rome.

A very attractive and statuesque woman rose from her sundbed and walked towards me, her hand extended in welcome. She was dressed in a white one piece swimsuit, which left little to the imagination as it appeared to be damp. It wasn't difficult to make out her nipples, which appeared to be quite large, as they pressed against the almost diaphanous material. Her pubic bush was also visible through the bathing costume too and from what I could discern, she had quite a thick patch of hair down there. The hair on her head, which was damp, was a silvery grey and was tied back in a pony tail.

"Welcome. My name is Sophia. You must be Maria's friend. I'm sorry I don't remember your name," she said, her accent quite thick.

"My name is Estelle," I answered.

I could see that the years had been kind to Sophia. Only the smallest of crow's feet at the corners of her eyes. Her skin seemed to be in incredible condition for a woman, whom I estimated to be at least sixty years old.

After shaking hands, she placed her hands on my shoulders and kissed me once on both cheeks.

"Please come and take a seat," she said, steering me to a sunbed, next to Maria, who was reclining, reading a book. "I have been looking forward to meeting you, since Maria told me about you."

As I sat down on the sunbed, I asked, "If you don't mind me asking, what exactly has she told you?"

Maria put down her book, lifted her sunglasses up to her forehead and shot her mother a glance, which told me that she didn't want her mother to say anymore.

Sophia chose to ignore her daughter and made me wish I hadn't asked.

"You're a squirter, are you not?" Sophia asked.

"I'm a what?" I said, answering the question with a question, in disbelief.

I shifted my gaze from Sophia to Maria, who silently mouthed, "Sorry" and hid behind her sunglasses once more.

"You squirt, " Sophia said, in a matter of fact way. "When you come. Isn't that true?"

Now I have explained before that when I orgasm during sex, I have the tendency to come wet, soaking my lover's genitals with my juices. But what I experienced the night before, with Maria, was something completely new to me.

I wasn't quite sure how to answer.

I also realised as to what extent Maria's conversation with her mother had gone. What I couldn't understand was why.

"Well," I began. "Until about four years ago, I didn't orgasm at all."

Sophia looked shocked and bothered. Maria and Gianni sat up on their sunbeds.

"I was in an unhappy marriage," I explained. "My husband's idea of sex was getting it over with as fast as possible. I didn't know any better because I hadn't been any one else before him. It wasn't until I had an affair with a younger man that I learned to enjoy sex and that younger man taught me a lot about sex and about myself that I didn't know. I found out exactly what an orgasm was with him and I learned that when I had an orgasm, I came wet. I would really soak his bits."

I could have said,"cock and balls" but I wasn't that comfortable talking about my sex life with Sophia. At least not in such graphic detail.

"I was surprised by what happened last night," I said.

"Didn't you enjoy the way my daughter brought you to orgasm?" asked Sophia. "She's very good at that."

For a mother to say such a thing about her daughter was a little shocking to me and I started to wonder if Maria had a similar relationship to Sophia as she did to Gianni.

"Er, yes. It was a nice orgasm," I answered. I just didn't believe that I could come like that."

"I taught her everything she knows," replied Sophia, with a knowing glint in her eye.

Maria rose from her sunbed and walked over to Sophia's sunbed, laying beside her. Sophia cupped Maria's chin and their lips met in a very passionate kiss. For a moment I felt queasy. I had never seen anything like what was unfolding before me.

I hadn't noticed, but Gianni had risen from his bed and was standing behind me. The first thing I knew was when I felt him pulling at the knot on the string that was holding my bikini top on. The string came undone and the bra top fell into my lap. His large, strong hand reached round and gently gripped my naked breasts. I wanted to complain, but I ended up moaning as he massaged my fleshy orbs, making my nipples hard and erect.

I tipped my head and invited him to kiss me.

He whispered, "Shhh! Watch my stepmother,"

I tipped my head forward and opened my eyes.

Maria had pulled aside the gusset of Sophia's bathing costume, revealing a vagina covered in a thick bush of dark pubic hair. Maria's fingers were embedded in Sophia's pussy, moving them in and out at a slow pace. Sophia, her head tipped back against the sunbed, was moaning aloud, ecstatically. Maria, removed her fingers and Sophia replaced them with her own.

While Sophia masturbated, Maria removed the shoulder straps from Sophia's shoulders and pulled down her bathing costume, revealing her naked chest. Sophia's breasts were as large as mine and beautiful. I have learned over the years how to admire and enjoy another woman's body and I was beginning to feel as though, her body was one I would enjoy exploring. Maria cupped each of Sophia's breasts and pushed them to her lips. She whirled her tongue around Sophia's hard, erect, nipples. Keeping her lips firmly on Sophia's breasts, Maria removed Sophia's fingers from her mother's wet vagina and replaced them with her own.

Maria moved her fingers, expertly, in and out of her mother's soaking wet, hairy pussy. Suddenly, Sophia threw her head back on the sunbed and started shake it from left to right. Her long and slender legs trembled and she began to moan.

Then she screamed, what I took to be the Italian for, "Coming!"

Maria quickly withdrew her fingers from Sophia's pussy and two long fountains of juice erupted from her vagina, in a high arc. They travelled, one behind the other, for about a metre before splashing onto the patio.

"Bravissimo, Mamma!" exclaimed Gianni, and applauded his stepmother's orgasm.

Sophia's long fountains of juice were followed by two shorter ones, that just cleared the end of the sunbed. These, in turn, were followed by a dribble.

No sooner was Sophia's orgasm finished, Maria ploughed her mother's pussy, once more, with three fingers. As she frantically pumped them in and out of Sophia's soaking pussy, a delicious squelching sound could be heard. Sophia's breathing became quick and short and soon another colossal orgasm tore through her, causing another fountain of pussy juice to erupt from her wet hole.

Gianni asked me to stand up from the sun bed.

I obliged him and he took my place. I observed his hard cock was pointing straight up in the air and without being asked, I sank to my knees at the side of the bed, gripped his hard phallus in my fist and started to masturbate him. Gianni laid his head back and closed his eyes, enjoy me wanking him. I closed my lips around his scrotum and drew one of his testicles into my mouth. It felt warm and soft in my mouth. He moaned as I ran my tongue over the fleshy orb, as it rested gently between my teeth.

Over and over he begged me to fuck him, but I wanted to have him in my mouth just a little longer.

Moving my attention away from his balls, I glided the tip of my tongue along his stiff shaft, all the way to the head. I flicked my tongue over the underside of his glans and he moaned out loud, begging me once more to fuck him. My pussy was already soaking from watching Sophia and Maria, so I stood up, turned away from Gianni and straddled the sunbed. Gripping his stiff penis in my hand, I lowered myself onto him, impaling myself onto his iron rod. He slid straight in, such was the state of my flooded pussy.

I knew that from this position, Gianni had a clear view of both my ass and his cock sliding in and out of my vagina. Steadying myself my placing my hands on his shins, I rode his hard cock. I felt his hands roaming my butt cheeks, pulling at them and stretching them. I also felt the intrusion of both his thumbs and he slipped them into my anus. As I rode up and down on Gianni's hard penis, his thumbs moved rhythmically in and out of my ass hole.

I looked up in time to see Maria on her hands and knees, with Sophia behind her, wearing a strap-on penis. I had only read about these things and had never actually seen one in use. From the angle the two women were situated, I could clearly see Sophia pushing the fake dick into Maria's shaven pussy. Maria moaned and groaned and swore as Sophia relentlessly pounded her daughter's cunt. She gripped Maria's hair with one hand and held her hip with other. From this position, Sophia rode Maria's pussy, slamming harder and harder into her. It looked a little violent, but Sophia later told me that inside the front part of the strap-on, the part that was attached to the fake penis, there were tiny rubber bobbles that rubbed against her own clit, stimulating her. As she pounded Maria's pussy, she got her own enjoyment as well.

Their moaning and groaning heightened as they reached their peaks simultaneously. Mother and daughter collapsed together on the sunbed and continued to watch me riding Gianni's cock. My own orgasm was close and I asked Gianni how close he was to coming. He answered my request with a loud groan and I felt his cock twitch in my cunt. Jets of hot, creamy semen erupted into my vagina, washing down the walls of my pussy. As he tried to pump more of his essence into me, he forced his hips up from the sunbed and this in turn caused his cock to climb higher into my pussy.

My orgasm tore through me like a hurricane and my vaginal muscles gripped Gianni's cock tightly. Torrents of pussy juice flooded from my cunt, soaking his cock as they flowed down my thighs. My body went stiff and I began to shake. This was one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had.

I was bathed in sweat. It rolled down my neck, flowing like stream between my breasts.

When my tsunami of an orgasm subsided, I pushed on Gianni's legs and extricated his cock from my pussy. I sat on the edge of the sun bed. I heard some shuffling behind me and turned around to see Gianni getting up. He stood up and without a word, collected his bathing trunks and ran off into the house, naked.

Sophia sat up and looked across at me.

"I think that the sun is getting to hot to continue out here," she called to me. "Maybe we should conclude this in my bedroom."

I watched as she and Maria collected their belongings and walked towards the house.

I got up, collected my things and followed them.

By the time I reached Sophia's bedroom, the other three had started without me. I stood by the door and watched as the tableau before me began to unfold. It suddenly dawned upon what it was I watching and the kind of world I had stepped into. As Gianni pounded his cock relentlessly in and out of Sophia's pussy, I heard her moan, "That's just how Mamma likes it. Good and hard."

And as she rimmed Maria's asshole, she asked, "Is the ok, darling? Is Mamma doing it right?"

Unseen by the incestuous trio, I sat down in a plush, blue velvet upholstered armchair, near to the door. Beside me was a small occasional table, with a series of vibrators and dildos resting on it.

Sophia was once more wearing the strap-on, she had previously worn by the pool.

She turned Maria on her side and laid behind her. Gianni withdrew his cock, the moment his mother changed her position and laid behind her. Sophia slid the fake cock into Maria, raising Maria's left leg high into the air. Gianni lifted Sophia's leg also and rammed his blood engorged pole into her soaking pussy.

The heat from the day seemed to intensify the pungent, yet sweet aroma of sex that filled the air and all that could be heard were the sounds of ecstasy and squelching emitting from the trio before me.

I could feel my pussy started to get wet and chose one of the dildos on the table beside me. It was about seven inches long and two inches in diameter and made of soft black rubber. Anatomically, it was the closest I had seen to a real black cock, but then I had something to compare it too.

As I pried the lips of my pussy apart and slid the monster dildo inside me, juices and semen from my earlier assignation, with Gianni, dribbled out of me . The dildo stretched my vagina and filled me up.

Whilst watching the scene before me, I began to slowly move the dildo in and out of my cunt, whilst rubbing my clitoris with my fingers.

Gianni pounded Sophia's pussy, relentlessly, as she murmured, "More" and "harder", with every stroke of his cock. Simultaneously, Sophia was hammering her strap-on into Maria's soaking hole. Their thighs made a lovely slapping sound as they bounced off each other.

In a scene reminiscent of a pornographic film, all three reached orgasm at the same time. I also came, covering the rubber cock with my slick pussy juice.

I suppose we must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I remember was opening my eyes and noticing the sun was hanging low in the sky, turning it a deep, fiery red.

I arose and went to the bathroom to pee.

When I returned, I studied the incestuous scene in front of me: Sophia was lying on her right side, her left leg wrapped around her daughter's waist and the dildo was still embedded in her step-daughter's pussy. Maria was lying on her left side, cuddling Sophia from the front. Her lips fastened to the nipple of Sophia's left breast. Gianni was still "spooning" his mother. His deflating erection, half-buried in her vagina.

As they slept, I dressed and called for Enzo to drive me back to the station.

The next morning, I checked out of the hotel, asked the concierge to ring for a water taxi to the airport. Later that day, I flew home and never saw or heard from Maria, Sophia or Gianni ever again.