All Comments on 'The Exchange'

by Handsome_Jack

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This was amaaaazing :O literally the best story I've ever read, the build up was done to perfection, the characters were created really well and the plot was so elegantly simple.. My only complaint is that it wasn't longer 😂 I would have liked it if they had fucked the rest of the night, then he decided to go back to Estonia with her.. I'd definitely follow a girl like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unimaginative baloney.

And it took you 5 pages to rumble and stumble to this conclusion? Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
15 bloody...

STARS !!

That's what you deserved. Brought back memories of an ex. Thank you so much :). Keep writing.

To the 'unimaginative' Anon:

Only kids need short stories. Novels ;) are excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Breathless

The best I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good story, but wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please note that this story is filed in the wrong category.

...and thank all the gods that I stumbled upon it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

This story had me wet and wild and wanting and left me shuddering with orgasm. Absolutely loved the build-up and the character depth - you could feel how much he wanted her and yet how much he was reluctant to take her. And I loved that she respected his decision until he couldn't deny them of it anymore. Hot as HELL. My compliments to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
perfect reluctance

I actually had to log into my account to rate you because this is so good it deserves to be near the top. The reluctance, the teasing, this is in the perfect category. Or else there should be a category because I WANT MORE JUST LIKE THIS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SO FUCKING HOT

Right now my pussy is raining! This has to be the best story I ever read. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stunning!!

Absolutely the best story I have ever read on here!! It has everything!!! I do not normally like the longer stories but oh my god was it worth it!!! Amazing!!! More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Leggings?

Do you mean leg-warmers or thigh-highs or something similar? Leggings are like tight pants, up to the waist, normally worn without a skirt over except by very conservative women. Some US writers use the term 'yoga pants'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!!

Love your stories! MORE!

aworthyopponentaworthyopponentover 1 year ago

Fan-fucking-tastic capturing of that self tease = and then eventual giving in to temptation. I've been there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHandsome_Jack@Handsome_Jack
Originally from the United States, I've pursued a life of travel while perusing learning in all fields. I also like to write from time to time.