The Exhibitionist Ch. 01-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantac64
fantac64
335 Followers

I left the packages in the car, well concealed under the back deck, along with some makeup from the dollar store in colors I would never consider wearing in real life, and an assortment of tops, skirts and dresses from the local Goodwill store. By the time I headed for home I was out of mad money, but on a euphoric high.

I cleared the dinner dishes and loaded the dishwasher when I heard Tim in the computer room.

"Holy fucking shit," he yelled. "No fucking way."

"What are you yelling about?" I asked.

"This fucking broad is unbelievable. She's doing things with her body that don't look possible. Damn, that's hot."

I just smiled and went to look under the bed in the guest room for the bag of old linens, most of them unused gifts that just didn't fit in with our decorating scheme. Not finding it there, I went to the closet and it was there that Tim found me bent over. The next thing I knew, my jeans and panties were around my ankles and his cock was buried up to his balls in my pussy in one brutal thrust. I acted like I wanted him to stop but I'm a lousy actor and of course, when you're begging him to 'fuck me harder,' he's not likely to take it seriously.

He was hammering into me so hard that it was all I could do to keep from being driven to the floor. I have no idea how many times I came, but when he was finished, he had to help me to stand and get over to the bed, but in a move uncharacteristic of men, he finished stripping me and spent a longtime worshiping my breasts and kissing me.

"I'm glad we started watching those videos honey," I said.

"I wish I could keep going," he said.

"Oh my god, baby, you fucked me so hard I'm not sure I would have lasted much longer," I told him.

"I'm going to take a shower," he said, getting off the bed.

"Not without me, you're not," I said, following him in where we bathed each other, not stopping until I had sucked him dry and he had fingered me through two more orgasms including one that was triggered by his finger in my ass, something he had never touched before.

As we lay in bed later, he rolled over to face me and take my hands in his.

"Cindy," he said, "about what I did in the shower..."

"It's all right, Tim. It sent me flying even higher but I'm not ready to try anal. I might be one day but not yet."

"I understand," he said, "I just wanted to make sure you weren't upset."

"No honey, I'm not upset and I don't mind if you do it some of the time but not all the time."

He turned away from me and I spooned into him. "What would you do if I did that to you?" I asked.

"I don't know," he said. "Isn't that sort of a gay thing?"

"No honey," I said. "Can I show you why?"

He shrugged so I slid my index finger through his crack and slowly pushed it deep. He sort of grunted and then I pulled it out and added a second finger I slowly turned my hand to position them to massage his prostate.

It only took a few strokes before he was moaning and a quick check revealed his cock getting harder and harder. Leaving my fingers in his ass, I reached around and stroked his hard cock until he groaned and shot a load of sperm across the bed.

"Any questions?" I asked.

"I can't believe you just did that," he said.

"I'm full of surprises," I said. "You might remember that if you start thinking about anal because strap-ons aren't that expensive."

"Don't be ridiculous," he said.

"Why is it all right for a man to butt fuck his partner but it isn't alright if she wants to do the same to him?" I asked.

"Go to sleep," he said.

I smiled and closed my eyes, knowing we would be talking about this again.

Chapter 8

In the morning, I found her in the guest room, taking down the drapes. The bed had already been stripped and the lamps were nowhere in sight. A throw rug I didn't recall was spread on the floor next to the bed and several new cushions were piled up against the closet door. I put my packages on the bed and went to help her.

"I have some linens and a coverlet that Tim won't remember if you need them," I said, "and I think I've got everything we need to change our looks, including some neat nipple and clit rings."

"I found a box we can store the stuff in downstairs and fixed it so it looks like it hasn't been opened in years."

"How did you do that?" I asked.

"I sprayed some plastic preservation spray from my craft box and allowed it to settle on all the dust and shit that was on top of it. By opening it from the bottom, he'll never know it's been opened."

"God. You can be so sneaky," I said.

We moved the dresser to the wall next to the door to be sure the opposite wall would be empty and took down two pictures, putting them in a dresser drawer. When everything was done, she stood in the doorway with the camera and scanned the room to be sure we hadn't forgotten anything. Then she stood behind the tripod and did the same thing.

"I think we're ready," she said. "Now for the important transformations."

We took the costumes I'd bought into her room so I could but as I stripped, she sat on the bed and watched with pure lust in her eyes.

"Lexi," I said, "I think it's best if you go out while I change because honest to god, I feel

like a rabbit about to be eaten by the wolf. God, if you could see the look in your eyes."

"I'm sorry, honey," she said. "Maybe it will be easier if we both change at the same time."

The second she started stripping, I knew that it was not going to help anything at all. Now we both had erect nipples. I knew that we'd both be naked soon, but this first step was huge.

Completely naked, we stood in front of the full length mirror to focus on changing our appearance with makeup and contacts but the wigs would be the final adjustment. The tattoos were next and we put small ones on our shoulders and ankles but then it was time to apply the ones we couldn't reach to do on our own. Over the crease of our ass, we put wide winged creatures and near the top of our breasts we applied butterflies. I was going to put one just above my mons but the thought of her being that close was more than I could handle at the time. Then we put nipple rings and clit rings on and added our wigs.

When I looked in the mirror I laughed so hard that I could hardly stand.

"I have no idea who that is," I finally said.

"Me either, she said, "but she sure has a hot body."

"Stop It, damn it, Cindy," I said. "This is hard enough as it is."

"You're right," she said. "I'm sorry.

Forcing my mind back to the situation at hand, I quickly dressed in the costume clothing including the thongs and bra that I'd gotten at the closeout store. With a last minute look in the mirror, I headed for our "studio."

For the next hour, I stripped, dressed and stripped again, posed in everything from cheesecake to pornographic positions, and fondled myself without actually masturbating. We took a break for a trip to the bathroom and some tea, then returned for the second session, which was going to be much more stressful. Moving through several positions, I masturbated to loudly professed orgasms without toys, then did it again with some toys. By the time we were done, I was exhausted and my thighs were covered with come. Just knowing that she was watching the whole time made the orgasms more intense and longer lasting.

"Wow, that was hot," she said. "I got several really great close-ups of you, and at least two awesome orgasms."

"Yours or mine?" I asked.

"Yours," she said, "but only because I didn't dare put the camera down long enough to take care of myself. I'll correct that problem while you take a shower."

"I need one," I said. "I'm all sticky and stinky."

When I came out of the shower, she suggested we take time out for an early lunch to give me time to get ready for the next session, which would be both of us, using just the cameras on the tripods. I think we both knew that we would be tempted and could easily give in, but it just wasn't the time.

The session went smoothly, as we both masturbated with dildos and vibes, gazing into each other's eyes which took the cameras out of the situation completely and made our efforts incredibly intense and satisfying.

Completely exhausted and covered with come, we lay together, intentionally avoiding any direct eye contact for obvious reasons. Eventually, she headed for her room to shower while I used the one in the guest room.

We dressed and I folded up drapes while she stripped the bed and took everything to the laundry. Within minutes the room was restore to its normal appearance and we took time out for tea and some scones she'd bought while she was shopping.

Well," she said, "we got through our first step in your adventures,"

"It felt good," I said, "but I'm not sure if I can do much more. There were times when I almost lost control."

"It was very tempting," she said, "but we made it and it might be easier next time."

"Or not," I said.

"You don't have to make any decisions right now," she said.

"I know," I said,

I helped her take the throw rug to the garage where it was hidden behind other things overhead. When we were done, we were completely exhausted, but smiling.

"I'll edit the videos either today or tomorrow and we can watch them together," she said. "Then you can decide what you want to do with them."

"'I'll check out some of the amateur postings sites when I can and choose a couple that we can talk about," I said.

"We have to be careful when we're talking to the guys," she said, "Especially when we're making love."

I told her about Tim's surprising attack from behind and the finger up my ass. Then I told her about what I had said to him and his predictable reaction.

"I love it when Troy finger fucks me back there," she said, "but we haven't tried anal yet. I'm not in any hurry to take that route either."

"I've got to go," I said, glancing at the clock, "but I'll call you in the morning."

As I sat at the table, waiting for dinner to finish, I thought of what had happened that day and how close I'd come to making love to her. I tried to convince myself that it wasn't going to be a problem but I knew that any further sessions would present new challenges and opportunities and I wasn't sure I was strong enough to deny the rapidly growing desire for her much longer.

Tim was in a good mood when he came home and it served to take my mind off my situation. After dinner, he had something he was working on for his job and I went to the living room, where I read and reveled in occasional flashbacks that made me wet.

After the events of the day though, I wasn't looking for sex in any form and thankfully, Tim never made any moves on me when we went to bed.

fantac64
fantac64
335 Followers