The Exhibitionist Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning Lenny!" Karen called lowly as she came in the sliding glass door of her folk's house.

"Morning," Len held a cup of coffee in his hands and stood with his back to the kitchen watching his sister as she reached up for a cup out of the cupboard. "Nice shirt," her breast was nearly exposed to him.

"This old thing," Karen smiled cause she knew what he was looking at, "it was in the closet, thought it would be cool for working around here."

"Don't fall out of it," He grinned over the top of his coffee, "or at least let me know when you going to so I can watch."

"That reminds me, I missed you outside my window this morning." Len nearly choked on his coffee as Karen laughed, "curtain is always open or for that matter come on in the door." They had always talked dirty in a teasing way, but something about the way she said it... "Oh and Lenny, will you be joining Julie and I this afternoon?"

"Nope working late again."

"Too bad, you might have gotten to play with this." Karen popped her shirt to the side exposing her right breast to her brother, he started to reach for it. "Nope," she covered it up again stepping back, "you are going to miss out."

"Miss out on what?" Their Mom had entered the kitchen.

"Nothing Mom" Len coughed out.

"Just me and Julie's girls' day, but he didn't want to come anyway." Karen winked at him.

"Be good to your brother Karen," her Mother scolded, "He works hard."

Feigning innocence Karen replied, "I'm good to all my brothers, but Lenny gets a special treat because we share a birthday."

Len headed off to work and Karen proceeded to help her mother with breakfast, "Isn't that one of Steve's shirts?" Toot asked, "Sure looks cute on you." She tugged at the bottom of the shirt pulling to the right nearly exposing Karen's breast.

"So" Karen asked to change the subject, "Anything new with you and Dad last night?"

Dropping the shirt and turning back to the stove she replied, "Well you know I got on line to send some emails and by the time I got to bed he was sleeping."

"So, no."

"Exactly, just doesn't seem to work out. I just don't seem to be able to turn him on or whatever it is that you have going on that has even your brothers panting around here like dogs." Toot complained.

"Sure you do Mom, who do you think I got it from? You used to keep Uncle Roy stepping lightly pretty regular as I remember." (Uncle Roy was Bob's brother) "Till they day he died he was peeking down your shirt." Karen laughed.

Toot laughed with her, she looked at Karen with tears in her eyes still laughing. "That man did worship my boobs." They both were laughing, "Ever since the day I popped out of my swim suit in front of him, he spent his life trying to see them again."

"Waa.., wait a minute?" Karen interrupted her, "you popped out of you suit? How did I miss this story?"

Both women were wiping the tears from their eyes as Toot went on." It was the summer after you were born, we were up at the lake swimming and I dove in off the dock. I'm not sure what happened but when I came out of the water my top had come off and was under my boobs holding them up a bit. Plus I was still nursing you so they were a bit swollen and there was your Uncle Roy in front of me staring unable to talk."

"What did you do?"

"I didn't even realize my top was down till I got to my towel and started drying off."

"What did Daddy do?"

"Nothing, I was enjoying the show as much as Roy was." Bob came in from down the hall, "Best boobs I ever saw, Roy used to say and I'd agree with him."

They were all laughing, "Sorry Daddy did we wake you? Karen asked.

"All this cackling our here how's a man supposed to sleep?" Bob winked at Karen. "I suppose I was going to get up any way."

They had a good breakfast laughing about Uncle Roy and other family antics. Until Bob said "Suns up and my slave girl is only working part of a day today so we best get to work."

This time they were working the garden, Karen spent the morning pulling weeds half bent over pulling or working a hoe while Bob was watering with a hose nearby always seemed to be off to one side or the other of her when she looked for him, he would be just smiling like a Cheshire Cat. As it got near noon he looked over at her and said "Hey you're looking a little hot there, want some water?" And he flipped the hose he was holding up twisting the nozzle shooting a stream in the arm hole of her shirt and onto her breasts.

Karen squealed like a little girl and got up as he continued to hose her down, as she playfully tried to get to him her shirt soaked and sticking to her, both breasts out dripping with cold water and her nipples stiffening rock hard. They played for a few minutes like she was still his little girl, finally Karen just fell down on the grass her shirt practically none existent with the water turning it clear she didn't care what it was covering or not covering.

Bob sat down beside her, "Thanks Kid."

"For what Daddy?"

"Just being here and breathing some life back into this family." He talked then about life and Toot and things in general just talking, from time to time he would look over at Karen as she lie there tits hanging out and smiling, " You look so much like your mother used too and still does to me."

Then the dinner bell rang.

Karen got up and helped her father to his feet. She pulled him to her and hugged him, he circled his arms around her and it felt good. Then he pulled her away at arm's length looked her up and down, her tee shirt partially dry, but her breasts still visible. Bob smiled, "You have a date," he hugged her again, "thanks again Sis for waking up this family, do whatever you need to do to. Now go!"

It is a strange thing when you Dad tells you, your sex game challenge is good for the family. Karen walked quickly out of the garden pulling her still damp shirt over her tits, into the apartment for a quick dry off, a change of clothes then the quarter mile walk to Julie and Lens house. She picked a light orange see through shirt that Mitch had picked out for her matched it with a light sarong, no bra of course because what is there to see if you wear that and since she had taken her damp panties off she decided she didn't need them either. Karen grabbed a bag she had set out the night before the bottles inside clinked together and she headed up the road.

Julie had changed outfits three time in prep for her "date" with Karen, conservative? Uh no, tee shirt and shorts? No this was special, Karen wasn't here often and there was something about this trip, she didn't know what it was but something. She and Len were fucking like rabbits since she got here and she liked that. Ok the light flowered peasant works with jeans, she looked in the mirror, and you can see my bra right through the shirt. Off came the shirt, OK no bra. She stopped and looked at herself in the mirror, her boobs were ok, not as big as Karen's, she had big shoulders wider than Len's that made them seem smaller, C cups are respectable she told herself. Although her huge areolas always embarrassed her, they covered nearly a third of each breast, large dark brown with small nipples that grew when she was excited like Pinocchio's nose they would stick out over an inch. The knock on the door brought her back from herself criticism, realized Karen must be here so she slipped the shirt back on and went to the door.

Julie opened the door shouting, "Come on in!" to Karen standing on her front porch. She smiled to see Karen's tits were more visible than her own through the shirts they wore.

"Hello" Karen answered back, "Sorry I'm late, Dad and I got carried away in the garden this morning. But I brought Margarita fixings! Have you got ice?"

"Ice and a blender coming up." Julie waved her in to the kitchen where she had some food laid out. She pulled the blender out and some ice.

"I love that shirt," Karen reached up and touched the fabric, her hand brushed Julies nipple, which started to grow. "Oh, sorry, that's interesting..."

"Don't worry it does that all the time," they enjoyed their lunch and talked about their jobs for an hour or so.

Karen asked "Margaritas on the back porch?"

"Sounds great!" Julie agreed, so the blended the concoction and took their glasses and the blender outside. Julie's backyard was nice, the covered patio opened into the lush green grass surrounded by trees. A nice little garden sat in the corner and Flowers strategically placed gave it a very pleasant.

"Julie this is wonderful," Karen exclaimed as they went out the door. "The trees, the flowers, oh and your garden looks wonderful." She stepped off the deck into the yard as Julie followed her, both were sipping their margaritas as Julie guided Karen through the space. "This really is nice, the trees give you privacy. Mitch has been building a 'Naked Area' and it took so much time to get things together and trees or bushes grown."

"A Naked Area? What's that?" Julie questioned.

"You know a place I can wander around naked when I want. Catch a little sun or sit and smoke a cigar and let the breeze flow over my body." Karen explained.

"Mitch makes you wander around naked?" Julie had a puzzled look on her face.

"Mitch doesn't make me do anything," Karen was looking at Julie and noticed her nipples were starting to grow. "But he likes it when I do and joins me often, but I use it as often when he is gone as when he is there." She looked around her arms out stretched "And this is a perfect setup. I could get naked and spend the day right here." Karen handed her drink to Julie and the removed her shirt as if to prove the point.

"B-but Karen they could see you from the hill." Julie stuttered, wanting to join her, but not sure she should.

"That hill?" Karen pointed to a ridge to the east. Julie nodded yes, "That hill a hundred yards away is the reason you won't get naked in your own backyard?" Karen stared at the hill and supposed it would be a good vantage point if someone was looking from there. "Does anyone ever go up there?"

"Well no, I've only seen your Dad up there. Sometimes he sits and just looks over the place, kind of lost in his thoughts." Julie explained and as she did, she heard how ridicules it sounded. "You know your right," she paused and looked at Karen, "I have my own naked space!" she handed both glasses to Karen, then she removed her blouse. "I can wander out here and let the air and sun warm my flesh," she dropped her shirt and unbuttoned her jeans sliding them down as she kicked off her shoes. Julie stood there in only her panties wiggling her toes in the plush grass. She looked at Karen's smiling face and yelled "COME ON LETS GET NAKED!" pulling her panties off and tossing them in the general direction of the porch.

Karen untied and unwrapped her sarong folding it over her arm with her shirt, leaving her wearing only her sandals. "Honey I don't know about you but I will need some sunscreen."

"I got it!" Julie laughed and streaked inside, she was back in a flash nearly dancing, "SPF 100 work?" she giggled. "Let me do you first." Julie insisted, squirting the lotion in her hand.

Karen turned her back to Julie, picked her hair up off her own neck as Julies hands started working the lotion across her shoulders and down her back. It felt good to have a woman's hands caressing her. She raised her arms as Julie worked the lotion down the sides of her body working her way down. As she got to Karen's ass she slowed for a moment the proceeded to coat it completely, kneeling Julie started down the outside of Karen's right leg, at the knee she worked it all around then started up the inside of her thigh. Karen moved her left leg outward allowing her hand to rise close to her upper thigh. She shivered just a bit as she neared the top then Julie switched legs. More lotion and the same technique. Karen moved her right leg exposing more to Julie' hands, as she reached the top her thumb slid ever so gently across Karen's pussy, bringing on a second shiver.

Standing Julie turned Karen around and starting at her neck spread the lotion down across her chest. As her fingers caressed the mountainous globes Julie commented, "Your tits are amazing," Karen was almost in another world her senses on overload as Julie massaged them. Squatting to work Karen's stomach brought the Julies eyes level with Karen's chest, "so beautiful," Julie's hands worked down Karen's stomach to the top of her bush and descended on down. Julie slid her hands into Karen's thighs, her fingers softly working her clit as she first kissed then sucked on one of the large nipples in front of her face.

"OOOOHHHHHMMMYYYYGGODDD!" Karen screamed as her legs clamped around and she came on Julie's fingers.

"I always wanted to do that to a woman," Julie said. "Now you do me."

Weakly Karen pulled Julie to her and hugged her. "Give me a moment that was incredible."

Karen stepped back and looked at Julie, at 6 foot 3, she was much taller than Karen with wide almost man like shoulders that narrowed down to her hips, her breasts were smaller but not petite by any means, she took the lotion and put some on her hands reaching high to get to her neck she slowly worked down her back. Julie's cute little ass got special attention as she covered each cheek, those incredibly long legs were thin, the build of the athlete and basketball player she had been in High School. Karen also worked Julie's thighs, but instead of a minor bump she slid her fingers down the crack of Julies bum and slid her fingers into her already wet pussy. Julie purred like a kitten, she moved Julie around facing her again pulling her body towards her working the sunscreen over her shoulders and across her chest. Julies Nipples were hard and long her big dark areolas stood out against her pale white skin. "Mitch would love these." She said s her mouth engulfed one pulling the nipple softly with her teeth, moving to the second one Julie arched her back shoving it into Karen's mouth.

Karen then squirted lotion on to her own breasts using them to cover the rest of Julie's body. Gently she moved the taller woman down into the grass her hands slowly working over her body. Crawling between Julie's legs Karen used her tongue to bring her crashing into climax, not once but three times. Then thanks to the oily residue slid up the length of her body where the two held each other and kissed, falling apart lying on the grass in the sun. "I bet Dad would have like to have seen that from up on the ridge." Karen giggled then the two laughed at the thought.

After a bit of sunning themselves the two women brushed the grass off of each other and returned to the porch for more Margaritas, from the porch neither could see the golf cart pull down the road from the hill top.

Karen enjoyed the afternoon, neither of them felt compelled to get dressed since it was still hot and they enjoyed the others company. Karen even got Julie to pose with her for a couple photos to send to Mitch, after Karen agreed Julie could share them with Len. "We should have recorded the scene outside, we could have sold it and gotten rich." They laughed.

Karen got dressed and walked back through the orchard to the apartment. Then stopped over to talk with her folks before they headed off to bed. "Mike and the boys will be out before the race to drop the boys off before he runs it," Karen's Mom reminded her, "and I'm afraid you'll have to go see Steve, since Suzy is gone." Mike was her younger brother and he had two great kids and Steve was the oldest brother, Karen's favorite.

The Third Challenge

Karen woke up slowly the next morning, the party with Julie still hurt today. She took her time in the shower, Lenny was never at her window anyway. She was drying her hair as usual when she walked out of the bathroom, looked out the window, because, well you never know.

"Want some coffee?"

"HOLY SHIT!" Karen jumped back trying to cover herself and get back in the bathroom at the same time. "FUCK! LENNY! You scared the shit out of me!" she slowly came back out still uncovered.

"Thought you might need some coffee," Len smiling indicated a large mug on the table. "I know Julie did." He stood smiled at her, looked her up and down, admiring her breasts, hardening nipples and bush. "Well got to go to work," and out the door he went. Karen picked up the cup of coffee took a sip and thought 'you know, he is a good brother. He needs something special.'

Karen was soon in the kitchen talking with her mother, "What are you doing today?" Toot asked.

"Thinking about going to see Steve." She answered.

"Good," Toot smiled, "Suzy and Annie are out of town and he has been lonely rattling around the house by himself."

Steve, Karen's oldest brother was Mitch's favorite, they loved chatting about politics, work and dirty jokes. Steve also made his own beer, really good stuff with quite a kick. With his wife and daughter out of town she would have Steve all to herself, she couldn't wait. Right after breakfast she returned to the Apartment changed clothes, called Steve warning she was coming and headed into the city an hour away.

Steve was doing a quick cleanup around the house and yard while waiting for his baby sister ten years his junior and his only sister she held a special place in his heart. Sorry she would miss Suzy and Annie since they loved her too, but happy he would have her to himself. He met her at the door and gave her a big hug. "Come on in Sis, want a beer?" He looked her over quickly, she was dressed in a pair of jeans a nice light yellow shirt under a light jacket, she looked good.

"I'd love a beer and a smoke," Karen held up her lil' cigars.

"Sounds good, I'll meet you out back," he replied, and headed towards the kitchen as Karen went out the back door.

Karen loved Steve's backyard, a master gardener it was immaculate, she dropped her jacket on the back of a chair and walked back towards the fire pit and checked out the flowers. The warm sun shone through the trees. Steve walked out the backdoor carrying a couple beers, Karen turned and stepped facing into the sun waiting for him.

"Hey, here's your beer." Steve's eyes adjusted to the sunlight as he walked to her. She had removed her jacket and the light yellow shirt was thinner than Steve had originally thought as she turned toward him stepping into the sun he stopped, it was as if she was wearing almost nothing at all.

"The yard looks great." Karen spoke as she grabbed her beer. Steve's eyes were obviously on her chest, he was trying, but she was getting the attention she wanted.

"Yes. Yes they do." His eyes almost locked in place.

They sat talking near the fire pit, she had picked a position where the sun kept her shirt in the sun. They smoked and drank talked about the family and what they were doing. From behind some bushes behind her, Karen heard something kick on. "What was is that? Something new?" she asked.

"Hot Tub! Just put it in." Steve came out of his trance to show off the new toy. "Installed it last week, just got the chemical settled down and its ready to use, he slid the cover off. Want to take a dip?" He looked back towards Karen, who already had her shirt off and was unbuttoning her pants.

"Your joining me aren't you?"

Steve watched as she kicked her sandals off and dropped her pants and underwear stepping out of them she placed them with her shirt on a nearby bench then stood staring at him hands on her hips. He took in her beauty, full breasts, and big pink areolas with huge nipples, her thinning waist, her wide hips, the reddish blonde curly bush and nice legs.

"Your turn!" she raised her voice slightly towards him as he stared and she posed. "Steve are you joining me?"

"Uh yeah," Steve started stripping slowly. Barrel chested his blond hair was slightly greying, his beer belly stuck out a bit farther cutting back to his waist as he dropped his pants his underwear domed out, pushing out the whole front of them, self-conscious he turned away from her dropped his shorts and stepped into the tub. He sat on the far side to let Karen get in.