The Exhibitionist Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr. Bull
Dr. Bull
299 Followers

Karen was putting on a show and she knew it, Steve was staring at her, drinking in the site of her body as she stepped up to the side of the hot tub. Slowly she raised her leg up over the side, she watched as Steve's eyes followed her as her leg came up his eyes dropped and watched as she pointed her pussy toward him. Karen held that position just a bit longer than she needed to her already moist pussy sparkled as Steve watched her slid in. Her second foot nearly cleared when her foot caught, she landed on Steve. Tits in his face, sitting in his lap, their arms and hands flailed around grabbing each other's parts, some accidently, some on purpose.

When they finally settled down Karen apologized but stayed close her body rubbing against his. "Sorry, I hope I didn't hurt you!"

"No, I'm fine," Steve was not really sure what to say, it felt nice and he didn't want her to move away. "Well may be a bruise or two but I will be ok."

Karen pressed against him, her breasts rubbing on his chest, her hands wandered across the expanse of his belly. "I hope I can make it better."

"You do feel good," Steve felt his manhood swelling as her hand slid down beyond his belly button, tracked across his pubic hairline. "Mm," he growled, "better," he moaned as her hand caressed his thigh her fingers bumping along his privates. "OH, nice... ummm." Karen was rubbing across his cock with her hand, teasing the head with her fingers. Steve no longer saw her as his sister, now she was a woman, a sexual being who was pleasuring him.

Karen loved the look on Steve's face, he was just letting her do as she would, she watched his eyes half close as she stroked his meat it hardened and grew. She moved in front of him, between his legs her breasts enveloped his cock, tit fucking him, splashing water over the edges of the hot tub. He raised up his waist, the purple head of his penis breaking the surface of the water. Karen slipped back reaching under him, helping to raise him up, her lips parted taking his hard member into her mouth, sucking harder and harder, opening her throat allowing him completely in. It didn't take long before he exploded in her mouth, she swallowed his cum licking him clean before moving up rubbing her tits up his stomach and onto his chest. His hands came up hugging her to him. His large hands now exploring her body, cupping her breasts, he pinched her nipples hard, making them harder, Karen squealed a little. Down Steve's large fingers wandered feeling her slender waist then he roughly rolled past her bush his meaty middle finger pushed its way into her vagina. Karen was not expecting the violent intrusion but it sent her immediately into an orgasm, her legs clamped around his hand as she arched her back.

Steve was in heaven, his hand buried in her crotch as she arched her chest into his face, cupping one breast in his other hand, he sucked her nipple into his mouth. Her large nipple touched his tongue so he bit gently on it, then a bit harder.

Karen squealed with excitement as Steve slid a second thick finger deep into her and switching breast chewed on her other nipple. She felt his hand pull from her pussy and then he picked her up and impaled her on his cock sliding in deep. She rode him until she had come twice more his teeth holding her nipple in his mouth, he released it as he came deep in her. As his cock lost its hardness she slid off of him found her own seat, trembling from the ecstasy. They sat both in their own worlds for a few minutes then Steve reached over cupping her breast, much gentler this time. A light caress of her nipple brought a quick slap of his hand.

"Hey were you trying to bit them off?"

"Sorry I got a bit carried away, you know in the heat of the moment."

Karen giggled and examined her now tender nipples, the warm water felt good and the two finished their beers.

"One more?" Steve asked.

"Why not." Karen answered. The home brew was starting to kick in, she watched Steve as he climbed out of the tub and walked naked into the house, then climbed out herself and moved back to the fire ring sitting in a chair in the sun to dry off.

Steve returned with two more beers, some sandwiches and chips. "Figured we might have a bite," he chuckled, "or in my case a second bite." She playfully smacked his arm in response and started eating.

The two talked on neither picked up their clothing, just enjoyed the company and the sun on their bodies. Karen explained about the turn her and Mitch's sex life had taken and the challenge he had set forth. "Basically, I'm a slut and I'm loving it." As the afternoon wound down she told of her adventures in exhibition and Robert taking photos.

"So all I was supposed to get was flashed?" he asked.

"So call it a super flash!" Karen smiled, "besides when I tell Mitch he will get a kick out of it."

"You are telling Mitch?

"That is our deal, we can kiss as long as we tell afterward. He loved the photos Rob took."

Steve's cock was coming back to life with the stories she was telling. "So doing any movies for him?"

"What for Mitch?" Karen hadn't thought of a movie, "nope never sent him a movie. Why?"

"Well I just happen to have a pretty good digital video camera, we could send him one of you in the yard here," Steve wanted a copy for himself of course, "If you wanted to." His penis now at half-mast, just thinking about it.

"Sounds fun!" Karen loved when Mitch taped their sex sessions, it made her feel sexy. As Steve ran off to get the camera she looked around the garden some more and was standing near the raised fire pit when he returned, "Does this look good?" she stood beside of the fire pit, rock seating surrounded it with a vine covered wall behind her.

Steve set up his tripod and attached the camera looking through the lens it was great. "Perfect."

Karen gave Steve instructions on what she wanted, or at least part of what she had in mind, as she watched him harden with anticipation. "Kind of a tour of the garden," she said. Steve stepped behind the camera and turned it on.

When Mitch got home he stepped into his office and checked his email, his brother-in-law Steve had sent him something, 'He always sends the best jokes,' he thought and opened the attachment.

It opened on Karen's smiling face. "Hi Honey! I've been playing with Steve today, he has been making some changes in his backyard and I thought you might like to see them." Steve slowly panned out showing more of the background and framing Karan from the waist up. "As you can see there is lots of privacy much like our own naked room." By this point Steve had panned out to where Karen was fully visible as she stood by the raised fire pit. "The fire pit is my favorite, but we will return to show and tell you why," turning she walked back towards the hot tub, Steve focused on her ass as it swung back and forth. "Here is his latest addition," she splashed a little water towards the camera, "I still don't want one, but it is fun to play in." She noticed their clothing still sitting where they left it hours before, were now in the shot. She looked down at them, Steve and the camera swept down and zoomed closer on them then back to Karen, who smiled winked and shrugged her shoulders bouncing her boobs. She showed him the rest of the yard with Steve following along getting every shot he could with close ups of her tits and ass as he could and a couple close shots when she bent over to show some flowers of her glistening pussy. Once Karen even picked a daisy, spread her legs open and looked back between her legs at Steve and the camera, she took the flower and tickled her pussy with it.

Returning to the fire pit Karen continued with her commentary, "So you gave me a challenge when I got here and it is nearly finished, today was Steve's flash as you see." She raised her foot and placed it on the fire pit, the natural rock fixture was raised about eighteen inches above the ground with a flat rock bench curling around it at the same level. Turning towards the camera, her pussy open to the lens, she pulled first one breast to her mouth licking the nipple, then did the same to the other. "For you my lover." Her fingers spread she slid them down and stated masturbating. A low moan escaped her lips as Steve zoomed in to the action, her fingers spread her lips then plunged in playing with her clit.

Behind the camera Steve was starting to stroke himself his cock in his hands as he watched, suddenly Karen stopped and started toward him.

The camera zoomed out trying to keep up with its subject as she drew nearer, then walked past it. An empty space was all it saw with voices in the background.

"Let me see how it looks," it was Karen.

"I have to shut it off so you can watch it" Steve explained.

"Don't turn it off! I want to set it. Move back." The camera zoomed in and out and was turned just a bit. "Come with me," she commanded.

"I'm running the camera," he argued.

"Not anymore, just leave it and come here." Karen wasn't taking no for an answer.

From off camera they appeared Steve just as naked as Karen, his member erect and swollen, was in her hand as she lightly pulled him along with her. In front of the camera she stopped looking into the lens, "but Steve has been and is getting a bit more, this time you get to watch." Standing beside Steve, she stroked his hard cock, knelt and sucked it and licked it, holding his balls in her hand. She moved further across the way to the fire pit, Steve now eagerly following her. Karen turned to Steve again leaned in kissing his cheek and whispering in his ear, at first he looked confused then looking at her nodded eagerly.

"This why I love it this feature the most, it is the right height for this." Karen leaned over placing her hands on the stones, her ass invitingly pointed at her brother. Steve slid up behind her, his chubby meat ready, he slid into her pussy from behind, and you could see her tits bounce as he bottomed out. Slowly he slid back out and slid forward again, her breasts again bounced for the camera. Karen moaned and Steve increased the pace, it was good and having the camera watch made it better, incest made it dirty and he loved it. Faster and faster and harder and harder he entered her, her large breasts like pendulums bounced first in rhythm together then on their own.

Karen's moans became for intense, her breasts were bouncing everywhere as her brother slammed harder and harder his hands on her hips, pulling himself deep inside. He threw his bearded head back with a primal scream as he pulled deep inside her releasing his balls load into her. She came as he did with a scream of ecstasy, pushing into him as he pushed back. Steve held her while his testicles finished unloading in her.

"Steve! You OK?" A voice came from over the fence.

"UH YEAH!?" Steve stepped back, sliding out, "We're fine Rich!" Looking in fear towards his neighbor's fence.

Karen was giggling, she had slumped onto the stone bench, rolled on her back, arms holding her waist, legs in the air, knees bent, just giggling. Steve picked up the beers they had been drinking before they started taping then came over looking at her. She tried to stifle the giggle sitting up she snorted her chest bouncing as the giggles continued inwardly. Steve started chuckling with her, sat down next to her handing her a beer and soon they were both laughing. He stood and went to the camera turning it off.

The Fourth Challenge

Len stepped in the apartment, knocking lightly, he enjoyed surprising his sister the fact he seemed to catch her naked was a plus, she had always been good looking and got hotter as she grew up. She was born on his birthday and he had resented it at first, then as they grew he developed a protective crush on her. He would sneak a look as she developed her breasts. In the tub at the spring when the bathed together they would complain about living in the middle of nowhere, but Len enjoyed watching her strip down as they cleaned their bodies, often he would have to hide the fact that he had a hard-on when they got out. Quiet and shy until he got together with Julie, Karen's was the only female body he had seen. It had been some time since then, but the old feelings came back as he saw her in the mornings. Working the long hours didn't help he had hoped to spend some time with her. He knew she had gone to see Steve yesterday and got back late. He stepped through the kitchen with a cup of coffee for her, the shower wasn't running, he kicked himself for missing it. Entering her bedroom he saw her lying there on the bed still sleeping, her nude body sprawled across the bed, he watched her for a moment took out his cell phone and took a couple pictures, "to remember her by." He left her lying there, put the coffee on the table near her and went off to work.

Karen woke to the smell of coffee, her head hurt and she ached everywhere, "Hangovers are a bitch," she said and rolled over, as her nipples touched the sheets they felt like they we being bit. "OW! Damn It Steve!" she flipped back on her back holding her breasts. She sat up slowly, took a sip of coffee and picked up a breast and examined her nipple, no bite marks but there were some very small scrape marks, the other breast did have a light bruise marks in the areola shaped like Steve's teeth. "Crap," she took a second sip and went in for her shower. She toweled herself off, gently drying her breasts lightly dabbing at her nipples, Karen felt better but needed to find her lotion. Slowly she dressed, wearing the big sleeveless shirt she had found in the closet earlier, her lotion was on the table next to her coffee. Finishing the coffee she took the lotion and rubbed some on each nipple, it helped so she left a thick coating on each of them and went inside for breakfast.

"Hurting this morning?" Toot asked.

"You know Mom, Steve had some beer and we had to sample too much."

Toot laughed, "When will you learn? Did he get his hot tub running?"

Yep it's working, so we tested out," was Karen's reply. "His fire pit is nice to."

"I'm glad you had fun Honey, I know Steve looks forward to seeing you."

'If you only knew," Karen thought. Her mother poured her another cup of coffee and Karen just sat leaning forward over it, nursing it slowly.

Bob came in and sat beside Karen, Toot brought him his coffee and he sat back chuckling at his daughter. Leaning back in his chair he started telling funny stories about hangovers he had in the past. Karen just leaned her head down on the table, holding her head with her hands and giggled, it hurt, but it was too funny not to laugh. Her shirt hung low, arm holes wide open, as Bob kept her giggling until Toot came around with breakfast, Bob quickly moved forward as the plates hit the table Karen sat up and her breast popped out of the arm hole and she didn't notice, but her mother did.

"Uh hum," Toot cleared her throat, "you want to put that away?"

"Sorry Mom, she pulled the shirt back in place, "Dad."

"Didn't bother me," her father replied as he winked at her and wiggled his eye brows.

"DIRTY OLD MAN!" it came out as a chorus from both ladies, then they all laughed.

The door opened as they were laughing and Mike & the boys came in, "We're here Grandma!" yelled Conner the six year old as he ran in and hugged his grandmother and then his grandfather. Followed by his brother and father, "Aunt Karen!" he ran around and hugged her too.

Karen hugged her brother and her other nephew, Jake was eight and sort of shy, unlike his younger brother. "Mom I got to go get ready for the run, will I see you all there?" Mike looked at his sister.

"Of course, we will be there," Toot replied, "all of us in our support shirts."

"Oh, Yeah, Karen I got you a present," Mike ran outside then came back in, "I almost forgot." He tossed her a shirt, "Might be a little tight, but hopefully it fits." It was blue with 00 on it matching the tee shirts the boys wore. "That's my number, my support crew wears them."

Karen looked it over, it was a size too small, "It will be tight, but I'll make it work." She smiled at Mike, "I will wear it with pride." Mike smiled.

"Grandma, will you paint us?" Conner asked.

"Oh Honey, I might not have time." replied Toot. Mike had a paper bag he held out.

"What does he mean paint them," Karen asked?

"They saw some guys at a football game all done up in the team colors, now they want to be painted up for every event." Mike explained.

"Sorry kids, I don't have time." Toot tried to explain.

Karen spoke up, "I'll do it kids."

"YEAH!"

"Thanks Sis, I'll see you there." Mike said as he headed out the door.

Toot looked at Karen, "OK, but you do it in the shop, no paint in here. We need to leave in an hour or so."

Karen gathered the boys and headed for the shop paper bag, a couple trays her mother said she would need. "So why do you boys want to get painted?" she asked

"Cuz when Dad runs by we can whoot, whoot him." Answered Jake.

"Yeah, Whoot! Whoot!" Said Conner.

"What is whoot, whoot?" Karen asked

"You know like the football guys," both boys pulled their shirts off and spun them over their heads "WHOOT! WHOOT! GO DAD WIN, WHOOT! WHOOT!"

Karen laughed, "OK boys, who is first." She asked as she mixed the body paints in the trays, blue and white just like the shirts.

"Jake is first because he is the oldest," Conner suggested.

"OK Jake what do you want?"

"The usual please." Was Jakes answer.

"What is that?" Karen asked.

"You know white with numbers."

Karen painted him white and put blue 00 on his chest, "How's that?"

"Whoot! Whoot" came the answer as he flew out the door with his shirt in the air.

"And what do you want little man?" Karen ask Connor.

"The usual with blue, ok?" he asked.

"Of Course," Karen started getting him painted.

"Are you going to whoot with us Aunt Karen?"

"What do you mean Honey?"

"You know the shirt and everything?" From the mouth of babes, Karen thought.

"I don't know, maybe I guess." Karen replied as she painted on the numbers.

"Do you need me to help you?" Conner tugged at Karen's shirt and almost exposed her. "Daddy likes it when Mommy paints her boobs."

"No Honey, I'll get it."

"OK," he smiled and out the door he went whooting.

Karen started towards the sink with the brushes and trays, she was about to dump them, when she shrugged her shoulders and smiled a dirty little smile. Pulling her top off, she carefully painted broad 0's in white on both boobs, then a smaller line of blue in the outside of the white and on the inside, just leaving her areola unpainted in the center. Catching her reflection in a piece of glass she held her arms up, jumping she said "Whoot! Whoot!" watching the big 00 bounce as she did. Karen giggled at the sight.

"HEY SIS ITS TIME TO GO!" Karen heard Bob call from the yard.

"Be Right There!" quickly Karen rinsed the trays and the brushes grabbed the shirt Mike gave her and started pulling it on. It was two sizes too small, but she did get it stretched over her tits, the fabric looked ready to burst, but it covered. She went out the door yelling "WHOOT! WHOOT!"

The trip just took a few minutes and the family found a place to watch the road sort of by themselves, Julie had come along with Grandma Toot, Grandpa Bob, Karen and the boys. There were a few others where they were but not many. Mike had started running marathons several years before and was enjoying the competition, usually his wife Beth ran with him but she was under the weather today. The ten mile course ran through streets and the hills around the town, they were at mile eight with a water station for the runners. At the top of a hill they could see the runners coming and cheered for all of them when they grabbed their water and went on. They spotted Mike coming and moved the boys down a bit from the water station so as to not get run over, Julie behind Jake and Karen behind Conner.

Dr. Bull
Dr. Bull
299 Followers