The Exhibitionist Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr. Bull
Dr. Bull
303 Followers

Mike grabbed his water and headed towards them the two boys pulled their shirts off and started Whooting and yelling "GO DAD GO! WHOOT! WHOOT! " Karen and Julie stepped back out of the way of the shirts as he neared them, Karen reached down and pulled her shirt up over her boobs and started jumping and yelling, Julie looked at her for just a moment then pulled her own shirt and bra up and started jumping and yelling with her. Mike took a quick misstep then staring at his sister and sister-in-law he smiled and kept running, looking back over his shoulder. Two or three other runners also smiled and waved as they went past. The girls pulled their shirts down, covering up and got the boys back out of the street.

"I've never done anything like that." Julie panted with excitement.

"Fun wasn't it!" Karen laughed.

As they turned back to the water station, as they helped the boys put their shirts back on, Karen noticed her mother still handing out water, her father had a funny grin on his face as he sat shaking his head at them half blushing.

On the way home the boys went to sleep, Karen and Julie were whispering in the back seat of the minivan and Bob was driving, he reached over rubbing Toot's leg then slid his hand up nonchalant and squeezed her boob. Toot had not worn a bra in years her breasts sagged way down so it wasn't much of a reach. "What are you doing?" Toot tried to sound angry, but she too had seen what the younger women had done and secretly wished she had flashed with them.

"Just copping a feel," he chuckled, "they can't see from back there."

Toot looked over her shoulder, boys sleeping, Karen and Julie preoccupied with something. "OK," sh e whispered but drive carefully." Looking again she pulled her shirt bottom out of her pants and slid it up so he had access to her breast.

Bob cupped Toot's breast then played with her nipple, "Still the best set I've seen." His hand went back to the steering wheel as he concentrated on driving. Toot started to cover up, then decided to leave it out. Maybe Karen was right, put in some effort and maybe, she looked back again, the pulled her shirt up so both were in sight for most of the trip home.

Mike was waiting at the orchard when they arrived, still in his running gear, he smiled and hugged both Karen and Julie, quietly thanking them for some great cheers.

"We're going in to take a... a... nap," Toot said as she practically dragged Bob in the house. "We are old you know." She winked at Karen.

"Julie if we clean up the boys would you take them swimming?" Mike asked.

"Sure I'd love too. I'll go get my suit." Julie answered and she headed towards her house.

Mike grabbed a duffle bag from his car and he and Karen took the boys back behind the shop. Out of the bag came a bottle of baby oil and a couple rolls of paper towels. "Best stuff to remove the paint," Mike explained.

It was really hot out, so they just stripped the boys and went to work, the oil did its magic and they had them pretty well cleaned up and in their swimming suits when Julie came back. "You boys ready?"

"YEEEEAAAAH!" They yelled as the headed back around front to the pool.

"We are going to clean this up and stuff," Mike said.

"OK, take your time." Julie answered. She looked good in the one piece suit the cups were tight and low slung. "We will be fine." She winked at Karen as she walked around the corner.

Karen picked up some of the paper towels that had gotten away almost before Julie was out of sight. "There I guess we are done." She said

"I don't think so" Mike smiled with the baby oil in his hand.

"All the towels are in the trash." Karen feigned innocence, and looked around.

"Still one to clean up." Mike advanced towards her.

"Well sir," Karen mocked a southern drawl, "whatever do you mean?"

Um well, it may have only been for a moment, but I did notice your tits were painted, Julies weren't, but yours were. So you planned to flash me in front of all those people?" Mike asked. "I just wish I had seen them longer and closer."

He kept moving closer, motioning with the oil, "We got to clean them up."

Smiling Karen pulled her shirt up and off, "OK, since you insist."

Mike stepped back in amazement drinking in with his eyes her breasts, big 0's in white and blue with her nipples growing huge from the middle of her areolas. "Wow Sis, you really are hot."

"Yes, I am, its hot out here. She unbuttoned her shorts and dropped them to the ground stepping out of them. "And I believe this is the proper dress to be cleaned." Wearing nothing but a smile she watched as Mikes eyes looked her over, his running shorts starting to tent. "So, start cleaning."

Poring a substantial amount of oil in one hand, he closed the lid dropped the bottle and started working the oil over her tits, slowly at first he worked them starting at the top and worked around the colors then let his thumbs roll over the biggest nipples he had ever seen. Karen arched her back pushing her chest towards him. He knelt fetching the oil bottle and squirted more on her, she could feel it running down her belly into her bush. Mike grabbed some paper towels and started rubbing off the oily paint, the roughness of the paper made Karen moan with pleasure closing her eyes. More oil this time he rubbed her breasts then slowly moved his hand down her stomach to the top of her bush, Karen parted her legs as his hands caressed her thighs and mound. His still oily hands found their way to her pussy lips already excited it was easy for his fingers to slip in.

Nearly falling she reached out and grabbed him, pulling him toward some crates nearby. Karen sat on one and pulled his shorts and jockstrap down to his knees. She sucked him into her mouth and played with his balls until he suddenly came in her mouth, she continued to suck and caress and nurse his hard on back to full on, standing she lay him down on the crate and straddled him, sliding his cock deep into her she rode him until he could stand it no longer, releasing again this time in her tight pussy. Karen held him there until his penis finally relaxed and fell out of her. Crawling off she kissed him on the cheek as he squeezed her breast. "I like being a cheer leader." She laughed and got dressed, Mike watched her for a moment from the crate as she dressed, then pulled his shorts back on.

The Final Challenge

"I'll do it if you will."

"Really?"

To prove her point Julie pulled her shirt off and unsnapped her bra, letting both fall onto the chair on their back porch. "Come on," she said, "I'm not streaking over to the pool by myself." She unbuttoned her pants and stepped out of them as Len pulled off his tee-shirt and her panties were lying on top of the pile. His clothes soon joined hers, it was very hot out, 11:00 and still over 90 degrees.

"Are you sure?" he questioned as he watched her slip on her sandals, while he slipped on his sneakers, they had gone skinny dipping in the pool by his parent's house, but they were usually gone when they did. He hoped she was serious and his member was swelling in anticipation. "We have to walk right by the apartment where Karen might see us." They had never before walked over naked, this was new and he liked it.

"So," Julie had a funny smile on her face like she knew something, as she started down the path, swinging her hips at him. "Come on, tomorrow is you birthday and you might get a wet surprise present."

They giggled and laughed as they walked hand in hand down the down the path. The pool was about half in the light and half out, because of the location of the yard light behind the building. Nothing was stirring at the apartment or the house as they made their way to the pool. Len's staff leading the way as Julie teased him about it, they had stopped a couple times to fondle each other and his stiff member was the result. Len saw someone had left a towel hanging on the deck, thought nothing of it as he placed his beside it and kicking off his shoes got in the pool turning back to watch Julie. Four feet of cool water sort of calmed his hard on down, but it was still up. Julie's nipples reacted to the cool water as she followed him in. She pulled him to her holding him close as they kissed.

The cool water felt great and so did holding her body close to him, "Are you ready for your Wet Surprise?" Julie half whispered in his ear.

"OK," he answered, sex in the pool was going to be great! He thought.

"SURPRISE," came a voice from behind him, Len spun holding Julie behind him a natural protective move. From the dark side of the pool a second pair of boobs attached to a nude body came out into the light.

Karen hugged Len face-on, she grasp his cock as Julie hugged him from behind. "Do you like your surprise?" Julie asked.

Len moaned.

Karen replied, "I think he does by the way this is growing," she laughed as his cock swelled in her hand.

The three played in the pool for an hour or so, the girls played with Len and each other. It was a fun evening, the cooling water kept Len from getting to hard even though the girls kept him from ever getting soft. Midnight rolled past and Karen suggested they move to the apartment for a night cap.

Karen led the way, putting a little extra swing in her ass while Len followed, Julie watched as her husband's eyes watched his sister's swinging ass, his cock hardening. Karen stopped suddenly just short of the door Len walked into her nearly knocking both of them down. Karen felt his half-mast cock slip in between her cheeks. Laughing she opened the door and invited them in.

"Tequila?"

"Absolutely!" Len answered as Karen grabbed some glasses and the bottle from the table.

"Tequila makes her clothes come off..." Julie sang then giggled and thrust her chest out, "too late!"

A couple of shots later Karen announced she needed a shower to wash off the chlorine from the pool, "Care to join me? The shower might be tight for three but..."

"I know!" Julie announced, "You two take a shower and I'll get photos like when you were kids." She picked up Karen's camera, "it will be fun and then Mitch can see.

"Uh, I don't know." Len was a bit hesitant.

"Quit it!" Julie playfully slapped his shoulder and pushed him after his sister as Karen had headed towards the shower. "You are such a wimp, go shower with your sister."

Karen got the water running and grabbed a bar of soap as Len stepped in with her, the glass enclosure was big enough for two with some room, she handed him the soap and grabbed her own bar. Karen knew she would have to take the lead as she lathered up her hands then moved them to his chest, he stood looking down at her tits watching the water splash off of them. As she moved down his belly and cupped his balls with her soapy hands she asked, "are you going to help?" and a flash went off from the camera.

"Come on let's get some action going," Julie started chatting as Len started to soap Karen's breasts causing her nipples to perk right up. The flash of the camera and instructions Julie gave them allowed the siblings to explore each other's bodies. Lens became very hard as Karen's bush kept brushing agains his cock head, his fingers slid between her legs and slowly his fingers slipped into her. All the time flashes of light burst across them. "Better wash her back!" Julie chided.

Karen turned around in the small enclosure, pushing her as towards Len as he soaped her shoulders, she pressed further back feeling his hardened member slip down her ass crack and across her swollen vaginal lips, she moaned and pressed back further almost forcing his entry.

"I think you better Fuck Her!" Julie called out to him between shots, "you will like it Honey, I know I did!"

"What?" Len looked over towards his wife, the camera covered nearly her whole face a smile curled up from one side and the flash went off. Just a naked woman with a camera.

Karen's hand guided his cock into her pussy from behind her, raising her hips just a bit Len just slipped into her wet hole. "Mmmmmm," she moaned and slammed into him, he reacted and fell into her motion. Harder and faster they came together, her ass bouncing with each impact her vaginal muscles contracting around him, she came first, he soon after. Karen forced him back against the wall, pushing his cock deep inside her, holding it their while it convulsed filling her with his cum.

Dr. Bull
Dr. Bull
303 Followers