All Comments on 'The Experiment'

by KnottLynnHardey

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well Done!

Nice story...one I liked alot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

to dam long, short story not a book

justdoit4ujustdoit4uover 11 years ago
Prefer chapters than 1 long story

Once I saw how long this was, I quit reading. Normally looking for 2-3 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Way too long, but so good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Took me a few nights to read but well worth it, by the end I was just reading out of interest. You should write actual novels, you have an excellent way of describing emotion and feeling

annikasfuryannikasfuryalmost 9 years ago
It's not too long...

I mean maybe it's too long if you've got fifteen minutes before you have to leave for work and you need to rub one out in a hurry, but otherwise, it's a perfect length. The story had it all. I don't think you're the best writer in the world or anything, but you have knack for good sex scenes and are certainly the most creative I've ever stumbled across on Lit. I really enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Really, really good story. I found it neither too short nor too long.

I believe you should write even more stories (maybe try to get published) if they are anywhere near as good as this one.

This is the only story I've read here that I've given all five stars to. It's the best one I've read so far.

Great job! Awesome story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Anon: Let's talk about this idea that rape ruins women's lives.

Firstly, some affirmations: rape is wrong, illegal, and should be punished. Rape should not occur. Where I use gendered terms like "woman", please understand that I intend for complete interchangeability in the genders of rape victims and attackers along the full spectrum of binary and non-binary gender expressions. I recognize that the vast majority of real life rapes are perpetrated by men, with the vast majority of victims being women.

Why is it, though, that we presume that rape ruins women's lives? Where does this need to define a woman's life by her rape come from? Certainly, it's reasonable to say that rape will, to varying levels, damage the victim's mental and physical health, perhaps seriously. Rape is, of course, a very severe violation of a person's body and mind. Why do we ascribe to rape the ability to perpetually and irrevocably destroy the victim? Why don't we describe the resilience of rape victims?

In fact, if you read this story, you'll find that our victim is quite resilient. She comes out far ahead of her attackers. Where does the idea that these men ruined her life come from? She certainly doesn't seem like she's shattered or irrevocably damaged.

Stop giving rapists power by perpetuating the idea that rape forever ruins the victim's life in all cases, like that's an unavoidable consequence. Rape is a big fucking deal, and we ought not give rapists power with blanket assertions that rape ruins the victim's life. We should instead acknowledge the harm done to victims of rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anon before

Dude, or gal, are you supporting this story? About that, **** not only ruins the life of a woman but a man also. Some mens get raped too. By reading your comment, it seems like you really like these kinda stories. Dude... What would you feel if it happens to you in real life? It seems like you are the author in disguise of a anonymous comment. If you don't like the negative comments, just delete it, instead of writing such a biased comment. I have seen many rape victims in my real life. What they went through... is too much :_(. Some of them died due to it. Whyou they have to go through such pains? I myself got a rape threat once. It would be better if you write a story next time, where the rapist who ruined Taylor'S life getting a life sentence punishment?

Do you know what a rape victims has to bear? The whole society ostracizes her and her family. Sonetimes the society kills her or her family. More than this, worse stuffs happens to her. I feel that this kind of stories promotes rape. I just want this shit stop.

And what you said about the girl recover quickly? Nobody can does that. In real life, girl just dies inwardly. It takes many years for her to recover from the wound which she got. Sometimes police don't accept her case, even if they launched an FIR, because of the weak law system, they get release from all punishment, live their life to the fullest, whereas the girl suffers eternally. This is the reality. That's why I am so against rape stories

MObryanMObryanalmost 5 years ago
@Most recent Anon.

First off, fuck you. This is an erotica website and you came to the non-consent portion to write a review about a make believe fucking story. I HATE people like you, that dont know how or care to seperate fantasty and reality. Women (like myself) read and write about rape to expience it in a safe way.

It CAN be a hot thing to imagine, which is why we are reading and writing about it here. YOU dont get to tell anyone what they get to find hot/arousing and this is the safest way for almost anyone to expierience our darkest fantasies without hurting anyone. This is not the place for moral platitudes in the comment section. How about you make a profile instead of being an anon little bitch and write your own damn story so you can see how much work goes into it.

Keep writing on Knott

💖 M. O'Bryan

MObryanMObryanalmost 5 years ago
@really anon

Funny you say (our flame war) yet focus on being an anon and not the kink shaming or guilt tripping I mentioned. I havent said I am anything but a non-pro writing woman thats tired of assoles bringing moral platitudes to an erotica website. Maybe stop trying to pretend your being another commenter (and running through my stories giving me 1* lol) and write your own story if you feel like youre so up to the challenege.

💖 M. O'Bryan

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One thing I have got to say

I don't like to being critical like this but I agree with that anon... because at the end, Taylor wants more sex even after being raped. WTH? THIS IS TOO MUCH. The last part showing women as sex crazy... in reality, no one would be this sex crazy. Would have been happier if she does something in her life like chasing her dreams or getting a good career, living a happy healthy life etc. Your writing is good but I didn't liked the ending.

I would have been happier if you wrote those mens who raped her getting life sentence or death sentence cos they deseved that ... that is what I think.

About fantasy, u say... in real life, yesterday I read a news where a little girl was raped and murdered... and the rapist cut off her head...

I don't think so that 5 year old girl fantasy was to get raped... no one's fantasy is to get raped... :/

I am sorry if my comment hurted you... but I just said my feelings. I know what it's like when a girl or a boy gets raped... it's haunting... it's disgusting... I just hate it... If you don't like my comments... delete it...

And I have to say to be a good writer, you gave to face many flames or praises... ignore all of them and keep on writing what you want. If you think any comments hurtful to you, just delete em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fuck the Anons

To any asshole who thinks commenting about immorality on this story is a good idea, shut up. You’re on an adult erotic site in the non-consent tag. You’re not helping someone or saving a woman with your “righteous declarations”. It’s legal to write FICTIONAL stories about rape. Exploring ones fantasies in a safe way is healthy, and literature is a perfect way to do that. If you aren’t into it and it triggers you, just don’t read it. It obviously wasn’t written for you.

I really enjoyed this story. It was well written, had very descriptive and interesting sex scenes, and an enjoyable plot. Keep writing, you’re doing great. I thank you for giving me an outlet to explore my rape fantasies in a way that I’m not going to be potentially hurt, physically or mentally. Don’t let the haters get to you, they are just jealous they can’t write as well as you ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing

Thats it the title says its all

Amy_2_3Amy_2_3over 2 years ago

😂 guys read the fuckung tag and look at the website. It is fucking non con tag and in the god damn erotic website ppl. So enjoy the story or u can fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the smut!! Definitely enjoyed the ending. It was a nail biter for a bit there, but I'm glad she's doing well. Thanks for the meal!!

WantonwidowWantonwidowalmost 2 years ago

What a fantastic, erotic story! It’s very well written and kept me riveted!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m 22 and a female

All I can say is I am absolutely soaked every time I return to this story. It’s one of my favorites!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKnottLynnHardey@KnottLynnHardey
Knott Lynn Hardey writes psychological themed character driven erotica. Concepts of self-exploration, indulging desires, moral ambiguity and self-discovery are explored in the medium of filthy dirty sex. Feel free to join Knott Lynn Hardey at Patreon to support the continued s...

SIMILAR Stories