The Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And less.

The tapes of her humiliation were in the hands of the police and the city, she knew people had seen her engage in horrible acts and enjoy it. Also she discovered that Ron had not been lying. He had uploaded her onto the internet. In a way the abuse she had undergone continued as long as those videos existed.

Often during the trial Ron would look at her with a smile on his face and she knew he was reliving his domination of her.

Both Ron and Mark looked horrible as they for some reason suffered withdrawal from the addiction to the drugs. Neither seemed to have adapted the extra abilities she had. And that made her happy. They didn't deserve anything good to come of what they had done.

They were put away for a long time, and Taylor was free to live her life once more.

Now all she had to do was find out how to satisfy her endless capacity for sex.