All Comments on 'The Experiment'

by ptstewart

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Spoke to me

I got hot thinking of myself in Hannah's situation. I often feel that people would be disgusted with me if they knew what I was thinking, and that I'm a bad, filthy girl. If I were in Hannah's predicament, I would have cum just from being told I have the mind of a slut and the cunt of a whore.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Sheeeee-ittttt!

disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
um...

... incredibly hot, true. But what's the point of the scam? He pays girls $1,000 to watch porn and come? Why? It's a lose/lose situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just a thought

The perv should pay with counterfeit cash.

entemeentemeover 8 years ago
Wicked man

But exceptionally erotic. ...

Oh and well written too. ~smiles~

~blushes~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fourteen year-old story. Probably Criminal Sexual Conduct in Most of the 50 States Now

Read for example Minnesota Statutes Section 609.341, Definitions and Section 609.342, Criminal Sexual Conduct in the First Degree.

If she were in Minnesota, the Narrator would be looking at 30 years in the State Penitentiary.

Author, try to find a less disgusting topic!

Not

Rated since 1* is far too much for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very disappointing

This scenario could have been very hot, but it took an unrealistic, sick, dark, exploitative direction. Not hot at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sick!!

This is not good!! When the girl said No, he should have stop it cos NO MEANS NO. THIS IS ALMOST RAPE, SEXUAL HARASSMENT AND MOLESTATION FIC. THE GUY SHOULD BE HANGED.

STOP CALLING HER WHORE, GIRLS ARE NOT WHORE, WHORE IS A BAD WORD. IF YOU CALL A GIRL WHORE, THEN YOUR CALLING YOUR MOTHER WHORE TOO. YOU ARE A HUMAN, AND YOU ARE BORN BECAUSE OF YOUR MOTHER. YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER HAS KEPT YOU IN HER WOMB FOR 9 FREAKING MONTHS. YOU ARE BORN BECAUSE OF YOUR MOTHER, A WOMAN. AND LOOK WHAT YOUR DOING, WRITING FICS ABOUT WOMAN, STOP DISRESPECTING WOMAN.

PLEASE WRITE A BETTER EROTIC FIC, ROMANTIC FIC OR SEXY YET NICE YET NORMAL FIC... THIS IS DISGUSTING... RAPE IS DISGUSTING...CALLING HARDWORKING WOMAN WHO WORKS FOR HER FAMILY, FOR THE SAKE OF THE WELL BRING OF HER FAMILY, WHO WORKS TO EARN THE BREAD AND BUTTER OF THE FAMILY ARE NOT WHORES. THE SCIENTIST WHO FORCED HER IS THE REAL WHORE. THE SCIENTIST SHOULD DIE.

LiveLifePl0xLiveLifePl0xabout 3 years ago

What is this? It's so bad. It's not even a well written story. So many spelling and grammatical errors. I don't know who would read this and think it was good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userptstewart@ptstewart
See my stories for an idea of what interests me. Wife chat (mine or yours) and swinger chat - basically, anything about experiences and fantasies (but no kids and no incest).