All Comments on 'The Experiment Ch. 01'

by Whitewolf14

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not sure about the premise of this story

If she prefers to have a man take control in the bedroom, why would she have trouble spending an entire evening being submissive? And this garbage would be better off in BDSM, not loving wives. Unlikeable characters coupled with with poorly written dialogue and mediocre sex scenes made this not worth the time spent to read it.

No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Where have all the real writers gone???

# 1

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 8 years ago
# nonnie

If you are such a wonderful judge of writing, why do we never see anything of yours here?

To WW14 -- I have read better but you deserve five for the atrocious treatment nonny has meted out to you.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Really?

Really? And it still needs a part 2? Wasn't enough? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
what is wrong with you people

To write such shit and to read this shit , there has to be something wrong with you mentally, and no I didn't read it I only skimmed the first quarter page and knew it was nothing but garbage, you have to be sick in the head to find this entertaining or erotic seek help RIGHT KNOW.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Wrong Category***

BDSM would have gotten you a better rating, Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Terrible

Did you even read this? All the wrong words, misspelled words, just awful writing. "Role over?" Really. Just couldn't get past the first two paragraphs. If you can't be bothered to read your stuff, neither can I.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
Trouble with Women

You clearly have trouble dealing with women. I don't. So this is deeply unattractive to me (the little I read).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yes, wrong category

I expected dominance/submission. Instead, it's degradation/humiliation. A very different mind-set.

Thanks, but I'll have to skip whatever follows

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sorry, no score....I couldn't read beyond the fourth or fifth paragraph...

....I couldn't honestly score or comment/critique what I don't read through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
old guys

Wish the old guys would've whipped your arrogant ass. Your writing skills suck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous