The Experiment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the 2 seconds it too for the three of them to comply, I was up onto the bed and fingering Janice in a manner which will make her squirt!

"You're going to squirt for us, you're going to keep those legs spread and spray cum all over the fucking place! Do you understand!?"

"YES SIR" she near yelled at us, obviously getting so close that she was worried I was going to 'blue-ball' her by not letting her cum when she begged.

Within seconds I could see her legs starting to shake. She usually has her feet down when she squirts because it's so intense that she needs the support. Forcing to keep her legs up was either going to kill the orgasm or make it insanely intense.

Thankfully the latter occurred. She started first to moan, then emit a low pitched whine. The pitch increased as she got closer to that moment.

She almost forgot herself, and then, at the last possible moment she cried "May I cum now Master!" "Are you ready? Are you ready to show us how you squirt?"

The use of the word Master was not lost on me. Not a word she ever uses, even in role play. The other two just assumed this was how she addressed me and didn't think anything of it.

"Squirt for us now you fucking cum slut! You submissive whore!" Ok, in retrospect that was a little much but fuck, this was almost too much for me to handle and I was still fully dressed.

"Ahhhhhhhh....fuck yes, I'm a cunt of a whore! I'm a slut for you master! I'm gonna cum!!" (apparently I hadn't gone over the top with my last comments I guess).

With that last declaration she proceeded to squirt clear off the bed and onto Tom and Brad's arms as they had gathered at the end of the bed to watch. Unknowingly, right in the line of fire. Janice's body twitched. It convulsed. The lack of stability caused by the elevated legs increasing exponentially the effect of her orgasm. The next few seconds were pure bliss for me. Here was my wife, completely submissive, and having the most intense orgasm of her life in front of complete strangers.

It was going to be hard to top this and the night was nowhere near over.

(and so ends part 1)

12