All Comments on 'The Ex's Revenge'

by dogs_of_phwoar

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
H.H.MorantH.H.Morantalmost 13 years ago
Creepy

I can understand one of life's losers writing/publishing this as a fantasy of revenge

What makes it really creepy is that the self same loser thinks there is something erotic about rape/blackmail/extortion/conspiracy It is not clear how many felonies the protagonist committed - because his feelings were hurt

Great literature this isn't Mediocre porn it isn't Bad porn - of the kind which can be erotic only to border line sociopaths or worse - this is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pretty Hot

I can think of a couple exs from my college days that deserve similar treatment. Arriving at a party with her new boyfriend, neglecting to inform me that we weren't going out anymore. With a smiling girlfriend saying, "That's how we weed out the weak ones." Of course, I knew most of the people at the party. That was almost twenty years ago and I still remember it like yesterday. I saw her about ten years later with two kids and an overweight balding husband getting into an old rusted out minivan. She didn't age very well. Maybe if someone would have done that to her back then she would have started treating people a little better and not just think of herself. No, I didn't say, Hi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Loved it, I hope you continue it.

Coroner619Coroner619almost 13 years ago
Good story

I didn't think I would like it but it was really well written. And to other commenters: Stop posting comments about hating stories like this. If you don't like it, don't read it. You just look ignorant. You can see it is non-Concent.

dayfandayfanalmost 13 years ago
Loved it

Very creative! Loved it- more please!

Firefighter143Firefighter143almost 13 years ago
Wow

That so hot! Please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You Need Help

If I knew this girl and found out what you did - I would hunt you down!!!!!!!!!!

You don't have her anymore because of the lowlife you are. Fortunately, there is always payback and assholes like you have a habit of stumbling into bad experiences!

wrenchslinger60wrenchslinger60over 10 years ago
Give us more!

Great story. I really liked the set up and the blackmail. Great sexual description. I think the only thing that would have been better is if Mike would have joined in and fucked her in her ass.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WHEN MIKEY GETS PISSED OFF

the revenge torture may be out of line, but it gives him a Big O. TK U MLJ LV NV

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
poor poor mama's babies forever!!;) how could you even dare imagine that the wimps and the wusses would handle break ups bravely and maturely?!!!!!!;););););)

the guys ditch and dump so many girls by each week.....faking a whole relationship at the batting of an eyelid!! ;) married guys and those with girlfriends visit brothels and stuff like hell...all on the sly!! ;)

and if they get a same kind of dose from the girls , they are such cringing,complaining cry babies.....planning and plotting blackmail,degradation,murder and what not so that they can forgive.......poor poor mama's babies forever!!;) how can the wimps and wussez handle break ups maturely and bravely?!!!!;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SHOULD NOT EXIST -- IN REAL LIFE NOR LITEROTICA FICTION

Too bad Melanie can not humble herself to live in her actual place in society. Grasping to be above herself makes her financially vulnerable to a sour loser and misuser like Mike who enlists the help of his nefarious cohorts.

A sour loser -- won't just accept a breakup and go on with life, like millions of normal people have to do.

A misuser -- who deliberately with malicious intent, treats, make that mistreats, a woman like no female should be mis-handled (unless she makes it clear and obvious that is what she wants).

Agree with the first commenter. This is a bad story.

Paul in Oklahoma

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Sad story

Mike is low life fucked up Guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So she gets all the sex she wants and more plus the apt rent cash and a free room. Whats yhe problem?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What's scary, is this story rates over 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No wonder she treated him like the worthless piece of garbage he is. Go to the cops and have them put in jail....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous