The Face-Painter Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers

"Alright, Annika," I replied, emphasizing her name. "As long as you call me Connor."

"Agreed." I watched as her eyes strayed over to my sister, who I saw laugh a little too loudly at something said by one of the people in the group she was standing with. "My husband tells me your sister is an outstanding young attorney."

"Well, thank you for saying that. I know she works hard."

"How much has she had to drink tonight?"

"Uh, I think she's a little nervous."

"I think that's pretty obvious. Listen Connor, I know Blair thinks Emma has a great future, and I don't want to see her do anything tonight to jeopardize that. Mr. Dellacourt is an important client. Do you think it might be best if you took Emma home? It would probably be best for her, and the firm."

"Between you and I, I've been thinking the same thing for the last half hour or so, but I don't know what to do. She's so nervous—I've never seen her drink this much before. I'm afraid she might get angry at me if I say something. I definitely don't want to make a scene."

"It's alright, Connor. I'll take care of this. Is your car in the valet parking?"

"Yes."

"When I give you the sign, you just go and get it. I'll meet you at the front door with Emma."

I nodded as Annika walked over to Emma. I saw her touch my sister gently on the arm to get her attention and then start talking to her. She took Emma by the elbow and started leading her away from the group she'd been talking to, going in the direction of her husband and Mr. Dellacourt. She turned and nodded to me, letting me know it was my turn to do my part. I put down my drink and made my way to the car park, giving the valet my token. I nervously waited as he retrieved the car, and then drove it the short distance to the sweeping drive of the main entrance. I left the car running but got out and waited, wondering what was going on. A couple of minutes later, Annika and Emma came out, the older woman holding onto my tipsy sister by the arm.

"Is everything okay?" I asked Annika as I helped get Emma into the car. I closed the door and came around to the driver's side, where the older woman was waiting.

"Everything's going to be fine. I told Blair and Mr. Dellacourt that I wanted to discuss some issues with Emma regarding the status of youth in the firm. I let them know that Emma was the focal point for the direction the firm would be taking in the next few years, and I wanted to sit with her in a relaxed atmosphere alone and get her thoughts. I told them this was the first opportunity I'd had to talk to her, and there were just too many people around to do it in there. They thought it was a great idea, and Mr. Dellacourt appreciated the confidence I had in your sister."

"That's great. I don't know what to say. Thank you so much for doing that." I reached out to shake her hand. She took my hand in hers, and then reached for it with her other hand, holding on to mine.

"Just take her home, Connor. That was a close call tonight. Tell her to relax—she's doing a fine job. There's no need to be nervous."

"I'll do that. Thank you. But aren't they going to think it's strange when you go back in there without her?"

"I'm not going back in. I told Blair I was just going to have our driver take me home after I'd finished talking with Emma. They'll be talking business all night and never notice." She waved her hand dismissively, as if she'd been through this kind of thing many times before. "You're a good brother. I wish I had a big brother like you when I was younger." The older woman looked me up and down, and I could see that lustful look in her eyes. I'd been seeing that a lot lately, and there was no mistaking it.

"It would have been nice to have a sister like you too," I replied, my eyes now looking over her well-maintained body. "You seem like someone it would be nice to be close to."

"That's so sweet to hear something like that from such a handsome young man." She gave me a wistful little smile, stepped closer and rose up on her tip-toes. Her full breasts pressed against my chest as she kissed me tenderly on the cheek. She turned her face slightly and whispered warmly into my ear. "I think we should see how close we can get some time. I think that would be fun for both of us." I felt her lips brush hotly against the side of my ear before she stepped back, but not before pressing something into my hand. She turned and walked towards the valet station, her sumptuous rear end swaying enticingly beneath her snugly-fitting blue dress. I looked down at a small cocktail napkin folded in the palm of my hand. I opened it up. It had the name 'Annika' and a phone number. With a last look at her delectable backside, I slipped the napkin into my pocket and got in the car.

"Connor, I think I'm drunk," Emma said, looking at me with glassy eyes.

"No shit, Sherlock," I replied, slipping the car into gear and heading for the expressway.

"Oh Connor, what have I done?" Emma whined as I handed her a cup of coffee. "Do you think I'm going to get fired?"

"It's going to be fine, Emm," I replied as I sat down next to her on the couch. "Mrs. Thompson took care of everything. She talked to her husband and Mr. Dellacourt, and they're none the wiser." I paused and looked at her as she reluctantly sipped at the coffee I'd forced her to drink. I made sure she kept the window open in the car on the way home—she needed the fresh air to help sober her up. She was a little wobbly getting into her building, and I'd held her arm slung around me as I circled her slim waist and half-carried her with my other arm. I had to admit, the feel of her warm soft breast pushing into the side of my chest did feel nice. Once we'd gotten to her apartment, I'd plunked her down on the couch and made her some coffee, whether she wanted it or not.

"I'm such an idiot. Why did I drink that much?"

"Good question. Why did you drink that much?"

She shrugged her shoulders, and my eyes immediately looked down at the quivering upper swells of her breasts, teasingly visible above the scooped neckline of her tight dress. "I don't know. I feel like a total fuck-up these days."

"You're not a fuck-up. Everybody there told me what a great job you're doing. You've just got to learn how to relax. You know, you have been pretty bitchy lately. Is something wrong?"

"I don't know. I think it all started after I broke up with Kyle." Kyle, the financial investor businessman-type asshole that she'd broken up with almost a year ago. A Lexus-driving pretentious piece of shit. You know the kind—the ones who wear multiple layers of pastel-colored polo shirts on weekends, all with turned up collars. Late blooming preppies, a decade too late.

"Kyle? Don't tell me you miss that prick?"

"Oh hell, no. I have no idea what I ever saw in that jerk. It's just since then, I don't know, with work and all, I haven't been able to meet anybody."

"There's nobody in the office of interest?"

"No, they're either married, or gay." She turned to me and kind of laughed. "Pretty cliché, eh?"

"Well, what are you gonna do? You could try online."

"No, thanks. That's full of sickos and perverts."

I smiled inwardly, thinking of my own ad I'd had online just a few days ago. "Well, I wouldn't worry about it, Emm. A beautiful young woman like you, you'll meet someone soon enough."

"Ha, it's been almost a year. If this goes on much longer, my hymen might start growing back."

Remembering what my mother had said about taking a chance if an opportunity arose, I decided to take a shot. I drew back and threw a fastball right down the pike. "Maybe you just need to get laid."

"Duh! You think? Tell me something I don't know," she replied sarcastically, making both of us laugh. She set her coffee cup down, and I was surprised to see that she'd finished it. She turned and looked at me, that intelligent fire in her eyes again. "It's different for us women, we can't just go out and pick up somebody like you do."

"Me?" I asked, holding my hands up defiantly.

"Oh Connor, don't try and bullshit me. I've seen the way women look at you. Can you sit there and tell me you haven't been laid in a year?"

"Uh well, no. I can't say that," I replied, thinking of how many times I'd gotten off in the last four or five days alone.

"See, exactly. People call you a 'Player' or something like that, but if I acted like you, everyone would just call me a slut."

"Oh, c'mon now, Emm..."

"It's true. And I have no idea how to find someone I like enough to be with. All my old friends are either married, or they're jerks. Like I said, there's nobody at work." She paused for a second, her shoulders slumping in surrender. "I know I've been bitchy and miserable lately. Believe me, I know what you mean when you say I need to get laid. As a lawyer, I couldn't argue a case against that."

That last comment actually brought a smile to both of our faces. It gave me a bit of an idea. Again, I needed to push things, and the way I decided right there on the spot to do it, I was pretty sure I had a way out if she got pissed off with the whole idea.

"Hmm, good point, counsellor. Now, let me see if I have the evidence straight here." I paused as she looked at me, her lips turned up in a little grin. "So you've not had sex for approximately a year, correct?" She nodded.

"Miss, can you please speak up so the jury can hear your response," I said, sitting forward on the edge of the couch and gesturing to the imaginary jury box across on the other side of the living room.

"Can you repeat the question please?" she asked, getting into my little game now.

I pushed her coffee table out of the way and stood up, then started pacing back and forth, the way lawyers on TV do in a courtroom. "My question was, you say you have not had sex for approximately one year, is that correct?"

"Yes, that is correct."

"Hmm, I see." I paced back and forth, rubbing my chin, as if deep in thought. "Ms. Young, are you what some people might refer to as a nutbar, headcase, or whack-job?"

"No, sir, I am not." The smile on her face almost lit up the room.

"Alright then. Are you a lesbian?"

"No, sir."

"So you do find men to be attractive?"

"Yes, sir."

"And as an intelligent, mature woman, would you have any trouble carrying on a conversation with a man who might be interested in you?"

"No, sir."

"Hmm, very interesting. Here you sit, Ms. Young, an attractive—no, let's say what you really are, shall we? A stunningly beautiful young woman, successful, intelligent." I gestured to the other side of the room. "And you expect this jury to believe that you haven't had sex in over a year?"

She started to laugh. I shook my head and pointed to the empty easy chair at the end of the couch. "Judge, I would move that Ms. Young be charged with perjury for sitting here and lying to the good people of this court."

"No, it's true. Honestly," she blurted out.

"Then what is the problem, Ms. Young? Do you suffer from any bizarre perversions or freakish peccadilloes?"

"No, sir. I don't think so, sir."

"I see...I see..." I resumed pacing, rubbing my chin in consternation. "So, if I'm to believe you, the problem is that you haven't been able to meet someone you care enough about to have sex with?"

"Yes, sir, that is correct."

"Hmm, at this point, do you believe your problem could be solved if you received sexual gratification?"

"Yes, sir."

"Have you tried toys or sexual aids, Ms. Young? I understand there is quite a wide variety and selection available nowadays."

"It's not the same thing as being with a man, sir."

"Yes, yes, of course," I muttered. "Now, let me get this perfectly clear, Ms. Young. You need a man, yet it needs to be someone you care enough about, to help you achieve sexual gratification, is that correct?"

"Yes, sir."

"And yet you insist, a beautiful woman like you, that you have been unable to meet a man that fits that criteria?"

"Yes, sir. That is correct."

I shook my head from side to side in dismay. It was time to go for the gold. "Well, to paraphrase Sherlock Holmes, when you eliminate all other possibilities, the one remaining, however improbable, must be the solution." I turned and pointed towards her as I spoke, emphasizing my words as I summed up. "I propose to you, Ms. Young, that the answer to your problem lies before you, right here in this very room. The man you seek, is none other than your brother, and mine, Long Dong Holmes." I sat down next to her—case closed.

She roared with laughter and then turned to me and kissed me on the cheek. "Connor, thanks for making me laugh. You are so good to me."

"Emm, it is nice to see you laugh. I don't think you've been doing enough of that lately." She nodded, the smile still on her face. It was now or never. I metaphorically crossed my fingers. "But, the problem still exists. So, what do you think of my suggestion?"

"What?" She looked at me as if she thought I was jerking her around. "You weren't serious, were you?"

"Hey, why not? We're both grown-ups, with both of our lives and careers in pretty good shape. It's not like we're kids whose psyches would be scarred for life if something happened between us."

"You're kidding, right?"

"Listen, you said yourself you need to get laid. You haven't had any luck meeting anybody for a long time now. I think you need to step out of your comfort zone just a little and try something—I don't know...risky. Who knows, you might even like it." I gave her a playful jab in the ribs, which made her smile again.

"Oh, you're pretty confident in yourself, aren't you, Mister?"

"I don't recall having heard too many complaints lately." I looked at her, but as usual with my sister, I had no idea what she was thinking. Remembering something my mother had said on the phone earlier, I decided to see if honesty really was the best policy. "Emm, listen. You were a pretty girl, and you've grown into an even more beautiful woman. I'd be lying to you if I told you I've never thought about you in that way before."

She looked at me intently, but still had a playful glint in her eye. "You mean you...uh..."

"Masturbated thinking about you?" I said, finishing her question for her. She didn't seem to know what to say, and I decided not to leave her wriggling on the hook. "Many times. And I loved it every time." She gave a slight little gasp at that. I decided to make her do a little soul searching of her own. "Now that we're both grown up, can you tell me you've never thought about me like that?" She just looked down, and I saw her flushing. I think it was the first time I'd ever seen my sister at a loss for words. "I see. So when you did think about us together, was it really so bad?"

I could see what I was saying was finally registering with her. She took a deep breath to kind of compose herself, and then looked at me. "And what exactly is it that you suggest we do?"

"Well," I said, holding my hands up, as if open to suggestions, "that's up to you—whatever you'd like. I have nowhere I need to be and I'm willing to help out my sister any way I can."

"I can't believe we're even having this conversation." As soon as she said that, I knew I had her interest.

"Listen, I have a suggestion for you. Why don't we just try one kiss? And if it doesn't work for you, we'll forget the whole thing, no harm, no foul."

She looked at me, and I swear I could see the devils and angels fighting on her shoulders. I guess the devils won out. "I can't believe I'm really saying this, but okay, one kiss."

We were both sitting forward on the couch at this time as we'd been talking, our knees next to each other. I slipped my arm around her back and leaned towards her, at the same time as she leaned towards me. My eyes went to her mouth, her soft red lips looking so lusciously compelling. I slid my other hand across her body and set it gently on her hip. We slowly moved closer together, and I saw her eyes close in anticipation of the kiss. Mine closed as well, just as my lips touched hers. They felt like soft warm pillows as I pressed my lips to hers, the intoxicatingly warm scent of her perfumed body wafting into my senses. As our lips meshed warmly, I moved mine gently against hers for a few seconds, enjoying the intimate closeness we'd never shared before. My sister wasn't pushing me away, so I slowly slid my tongue forwards, letting the tip run delicately along the warm crease between her lips. I felt her tense up just a little bit, and held her gently with my hands, not forcing myself on her, but letting her know I wasn't going to pull back either. I kept my tongue moving tenderly over her succulent lips, letting her know this was the time she had to make a decision. I knew it was now or never.

"Mmmm..." She gave off a gentle little moan as her lips slightly parted, allowing my tongue to enter her mouth. With my lips pressed against hers, I feathered my tongue forwards delicately, slipping it between those soft pillows, and then finding her tongue and rolling mine gently against it. It took a second or two, and then something inside her must have surrendered, because I felt her tongue press back against mine tentatively. Encouraged, I kissed her more passionately, letting my tongue slide deeper into her mouth, my lips and tongue working insistently, yet tenderly.

"Mmmm..." She purred like a little kitten as I felt her kiss me back, her tongue wrapping itself around mine as she sucked at it. The feel of her mouth against mine reminded me of my mother, both of their mouths feeling incredibly hot and wonderfully moist in a similar way. 'Like mother, like daughter,' I thought as we continued to kiss. I slowly withdrew my tongue from her mouth, wondering what she would do. Her tongue avidly followed my own and we kissed deeply again, this time with her tongue exploring the depths of my mouth. I felt my cock twitch as the blood started to flow, this kiss with my sister rapidly becoming steamingly hot. After about a minute of hot kissing, I pulled back, anxious to see what she would do. She looked up at me, her eyes looking glassy with lustful excitement.

"Well," I said softly, "we had one kiss. What do you think?"

"I'm not sure," she replied, a devilish smile on her face. "I think I need to try one more." She slipped her arms around my neck and eagerly pulled me to her as she laid back against the couch. I moved forward with her and found her mouth open and willing this time as I pressed my lips to hers. She held my face in her hands as we kissed, her lips and tongue working ravenously against mine as she pulled me close against her. From the way she was kissing me, I could definitely believe she hadn't been with anyone in a year. I smiled to myself, knowing she had a lot of sexual energy that she'd need to get rid of before she was satisfied. Feeling her willingness coming right through her avid kisses, I slid my hand up the front of her dress and cupped one of those gorgeous tits of hers.

"Mmmm," she gave off a sexy little purr as I gently squeezed the full round orb. It felt nice and heavy in my hand, the shape and feel reminding me of both my mother's and little sister Zoey's tits as well. Emma seemed to be loving the intensity of the kisses, so we kept at it, her hands pushing my suit jacket off my shoulders. I slipped it off and shrugged it aside, bringing one hand back around her shoulders while this time dropping my free hand onto her bare thighs. I slid my hand up and down over the smooth bare skin, and then moved my fingertips inwards, towards the deliciously soft skin of her inner thighs. Her legs parted slowly, giving me easy access to the deliciousness lying beneath. My hand slid upwards, loving the feel of the silky soft skin beneath my fingertips as her legs rolled further open to each side. I flicked my eyes down and saw the hem of her short dress rising as the gap between her legs widened. Man, seeing that hem rise up, that has to be one of the sexiest sights known to mankind.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers