The Face-Painter Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,736 Followers

"Oh Godddddddd," she groaned, feeling my body get as far into her as I could. I held still as she got accustomed to the size, her lush rear end slowly moving against me. "I've never felt so full in my entire life." She rolled her hips again, my cock stirring her insides like a thick batch of cement. Her head was moving up and down and then she looked at me over her shoulder, her eyes alive with fiery lust. "Fuck me, Connor. I really need it bad."

Fired by her hungry desire, I slowly withdrew, stopping when I felt the ridge of my corona tugging erotically at her anal ring. I reversed direction and fed it back into her, a little more forceful this time.

"Yessssssss..." She groaned deep in her throat as I ended up balls-deep once more, her lush body totally impaled on my thrusting erection. I pulled back again, watching that delicious pink pucker of hers pulling back at my retreating cock, and then watching the wrinkled tissues flex inward as I drove it deep.

"Unnnggh...ungghhh...ungghhh." She was moaning deeply with each thrust as we got into a smooth rhythm, my cock going the full 10" into her as she pushed back against me, rolling her hips lewdly as we fucked like animals. "Oh my God. I love that so much," she groaned breathlessly as she flexed the muscles inside her, the searing tissues lining her ass feeling like they were trying to strip the skin right off my hard cock. The heat inside her was amazing, and she really knew how to work her ass, the muscles inside her gripping and pulling at my surging dick lewdly. The feeling of her bum working on my rigid cock was absolutely fantastic, the clutching pink tissues nibbling and squeezing down on my driving prick like she never wanted to let it go.

"Oh Connor, I think...I think...OH GODDDDDDDDD," my sister gasped as she started to come. An intense climax overwhelmed her and I held firmly onto her hips as she convulsed and thrashed about beneath me, her body shaking and twitching like a rag doll as she came. I suppressed my own urge to come, wanting to give my sister as much pleasure as possible before I got my own. Her orgasm went on for a long time, and I stopped moving for a minute or so, keeping my engorged prick buried to the hilt inside her. When I felt she had recovered long enough, I started to slowly move once more, rolling my hips suggestively as I teased those sensitive tissues way up inside her yearning ass.

"Ohhhnnnnn," she moaned once more as I pulled back and then drove it all the way into her once more. I flipped her over on her back and she brought her long muscular legs up and wrapped them around my back, her high heels crossing over my backside. With her knees well up, I continued to fuck her ass this way, kissing her hot passionate mouth as I ran my hands up the front of her sexy dress and filled my hands with her gorgeous 36Ds. Even with her legs crossed behind me, she worked her lower body wonderfully, bucking her hips and thrusting her hot needy ass up against me.

I fucked her through two more orgasms in this position before finally letting myself come. I buried it all the way inside her when I climaxed, basting her insides like a Christmas turkey. I absolutely flooded her ass with semen, feeling it squelch out around the connection of our joined bodies as I totally unloaded inside her. With both of us covered in sweat, I finally pulled out, gobs of semen gushing out of her to slide down her perfect ass, the milky fluid making an absolute mess on the sheets. Emma's legs dropped onto the mattress, her legs remaining open as pearly semen continued to ooze from her ravaged ass.

"Oh my God, Connor, that was incredible," Emma gasped, her breathing still ragged and shaky after her last climax. "I've never come like that before—it felt like I was never going to stop. Thank you so much. I think I needed that even more than I realized."

"You're welcome, sis. Just let me know any time you're feeling a little frustrated and I'll come by and help you out."

"Mmmm...I think I'm still feeling a little tense even now," she replied mischievously, rolling onto her side and nuzzling at my ear. Her hot breath teased me, causing me to shiver as she whispered, "How about we take a shower and then you can fill me up some more?"

I came three more times that night, filling my sister's spectacular ass with two more loads and blowing the final one all over her face after she'd cleaned me up and then given me a nice long leisurely blow job. I lost track of the number of times Emma had climaxed, including a couple of times when she'd fingered herself during that long luxurious blow-job she'd given me to end the night. Suffice it to say, she admitted she probably wouldn't be walking too easily the next day.

In the middle of the night after I'd pasted her face with that last load, she finally kicked me out, telling me she definitely needed to get at least some sleep before an early meeting over breakfast with Mr. Dellacourt, their big client.

"What, you don't think it would be a good idea to show up like this?" I asked, taking a finger and gathering up a big wad of semen from the load I'd just painted her with. I took my gooey finger from her cheek and slid it deep into her mouth, sliding the cum-covered digit lewdly back and forth between her soft lips. "I bet Mr. Dellacourt would love to get a look at you like this, picturing his cock filling that pretty mouth of yours."

"If he liked it, he'd better be ready to give me a job, because I'm sure I'd get fired on the spot." She gave me a playful smile as she pulled the covers over her lush naked body, her eyes almost closed in blissful exhaustion.

"Alright, alright, I get it. I'll go," I replied, gathering up my clothes from the other room and dressing in front of her. I was just about to zip up my pants when she reached forward, her hand stopping me.

"Connor, can I suck it for just a minute more?" she asked, looking up at me with doe-like innocence in her eyes. I was dumbstruck, having heard almost the exact same words from my little sister Zoey on Thursday night. As Emma rolled towards me on the bed and opened her mouth, I couldn't resist.

"Okay, just for a minute. But that's all. I want you to be in top shape for that meeting tomorrow," I replied, lifting my prick and dropping the heavy knob right into her open mouth. That one minute turned into two, and then three...and then about fifteen minutes later, I flooded her tonsils with a torrent of thick sperm-laden semen, my sister's talented mouth coaxing a final load out of me. She slipped her lips off my spent dick, her tongue circling her lips to get all the milky residue that had seeped out of the corners of her mouth. She dropped back onto the pillows, a blissful smile on her face as she closed her eyes, sleep overtaking her already.

I looked down at her, joyously happy that I'd been able to help my sister with her problem. And like I'd told my mother, it hadn't been for just her sake, but my own too. However, as I looked at her sleeping so serenely, my pearly cum clinging to her pretty face, I was happy for her, knowing she'd needed this more than I did. I also knew I'd be happy to get into that spectacular ass of hers any time she wanted. I had still to explore the depths of her alluring pussy, and I definitely wanted to do that. Maybe she felt that by not having vaginal intercourse, we hadn't crossed the line into incest. Who knew? I didn't care—it had been fantastic any way you looked at it. But if this was all my sister wanted from me, a one-shot deal to get rid of the frustration and anxiety that was weighing her down, well...hell, that was alright too. I loved her, and just wanted her to be happy.

I quietly closed the door of my sister's apartment behind me and made my way home, Mustang Sally purring as we made our way along the relatively barren streets. I cranked up the sound system, the real Morrissey's wondrous "Tomorrow" pouring out of the speakers. Yes, tomorrow...I wondered what tomorrow would bring.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,736 Followers